Becky: What Comes Next Ch. 06

Story Info
The conclusion of Becky at the Truck Stop.
6.1k words
4.76
10.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
784 Followers

Becky: What Comes next, Pt. 6-Truck Stop Finale

Becky's heart pounded and her cheeks burned red with the heat of shame and humiliation. Her nipples were still hard as a rock and ached, and small shudders continued to ripple through her body. Every muscle in her body was sore, exhaustion flickered around the edges of her brain. They had really given her body a deep and thorough fucking! Yet, with all the humiliation and aches her body was suffering through, she was amazed, and agonized, to find that deep inside, some part of her quivered with excitement for what was to happen next. Even as tears streaked her face and her bottom lip trembled so hard she had to bite it to still the shudders, something inside her spoke to her telling her this is what she was made for, what she deserved and that she would take everything and more that these strangers were going to do to her.

For the next few minutes, Becky was, mostly, left alone as Mac, Phil and Buddy climbed out of the trucks bed and started collecting money from the crowd gathered around the sides of it. Mac was even kind enough-if you could call any of what her was doing kind, to pull the huge dildo from between her legs. It came out slowly, almost as if it was unwilling to free itself from the tight, warm confines of her pussy. There was pain and then a feeling of thick, heavy suction as it finally released its hold and was pulled out. Her pussy was red, wet, and raw, gaping from having that huge thing shoved so deep in her. Becky let out a groan of relief, but also felt a strange and inexplicable feeling of loss. Yet another example of the multitudes of mixed emotions that were running through her body and mind.

Of course, "mostly" left alone didn't mean she was completely ignored. As several men began to climb into the back of Phil's pickup, they would reach out and run a hand along her body, sampling the wares, as it were. As the group of men got bolder, their touches got the same. A tall skinny youth with long greasy blonde hair that hung down lank and listless from beneath his Peterbilt hat grabbed her breast and squeezed it, his fingers plucking at her nipple. Another man, this one even fatter and dirtier than Mac, took two fingers and ran them roughly around the rim of her ass, making her shudder and moan. Then he pressed the two digits deep into her ass and rocked them back and forth sending a new wave of pain and sensation through Becky's body. When he pulled them out, his fingers were coated with the cum left behind from her most recent ass-fuck, as well as the slime and juices from her ass. He immediately stepped around to the side of Becky and pressed his two messy fingers against her lips. She could smell herself and the scent of the cum wafting up from his hand and she nearly gagged on the smell. But that just allowed the man an opening to shove his fingers deep into her mouth. He ran them roughly along her tongue, along her cheek and pressed deep into the back of her throat. Helpless as she was, Becky could only feel sickened by this as she was forced to suck his fingers clean and swallow the wretched remains of her last debasement.

Another dip and shake of the truck and a third man climbed in. This was a big, black trucker wearing a tank top with an open flannel shirt over it. He was bald but had a deep five-o-clock shadow of stubble across his face. He stood there leering down at Becky for a moment and then casually reached out and slapped her upturned ass hard, once on each cheek. As she yelped and squirmed under his smacks, his eyes glinted, watching her body shiver and shake. Then he looked to the group in the truck and the crowd around them.

"Let's get this bitch in a better position, shall we guys? With a little effort, I think we can all have some fun with her!"

Becky's heart skipped a beat when she heard this. On the one hand her current position of lying on her back, arms secured to the corners of the truck and her legs lifted and pulled up over her head so she was practically bent in half was a deeply uncomfortable position and the mere thought of being released from it should have brought relief to her. But the added comment of "all having fun with her" made her think that whatever they had in mind wouldn't be any better. But she had no real time to consider that further as hands descended upon her, first unhooking the ends of the bungee cords binding her to the truck bed and then having them unwrapped from her wrists and ankles. Her legs were allowed to be stretched out and laid almost flat, at least for a few seconds. She gasped as sensation flooded back into her feet and calves from the lengthy amount of time she had been cruelly bent back and she flexed her toes and tried to stretch out her legs as much as she could.

The men in the truck, there were now five and another was climbing in, pulled her upright and tried to get her to stand, but Becky's legs were weak and still shaking, her feet still tingled half asleep and no sooner had they dragged her upright than she lost her balance and fell heavily to her knees. The men standing around her laughed as she sank into a kneeling position between them.

"Looks like the little lady knows her place and is eager to get started! Lets not keep her waiting!" Becky stared up and around at the men surrounding her, all now quickly unbuckling their belts, pulling their jeans down and letting their very erect and excited cocks rise to the occasion.

"No! I wasn't...I mean, that's not what I wanted-" she started to say to them but her words were cut off as the tall skinny youth in the Peterbilt cap grabbed her by the hair and shoved his long, thin cock into her mouth. Becky gagged and spit around the shaft trying to shake her head but the young man was very anxious and began slamming his dick as deep into her mouth as he could go while simultaneously rocking her head back and forth as if this were some sort of a race and he was determined to win.

Becky tried to bring her hands up and push against his legs, attempting to slow the vicious face fucking she was getting but several hands grabbed her arms and pulled them back behind her. Still other hands reached down and began squeezing her breasts and pulling at her nipples. She made a wet, throaty gagging noise and tried to scream at them to just slow down a bit but cock kept her from being able to speak. Then someone's fingers slid between her legs and began sliding into her pussy, stroking in deep and searching for, and finding her clit.

Becky gasped at the surfeit of sensations that were suddenly being pushed upon her, trying to get even just a little control of all of this. Suddenly the young man yanked his cock out of her mouth and she took in a deep breath of much needed air.

"I don't-" she started to gasp but was thwarted again by another cock being shoved between her lips. This one was much thicker than the young man's had been though not quite as long. It was accompanied by a thick belly of fat that pushed up against her face, nearly smothering her as she found herself sucking on the cock of the enormous truck driver she had seen climbing in. It wasn't the biggest cock she had ever had shoved in her mouth. In fact, her husband, though not quite as thick, had a better cock. But with the huge belly this guy had she was struggling to even breath as his massive hairy stomach rolled over and across her face. She sucked hard on his cock, trying to get her tongue around and under it, desperately trying to satisfy him as quickly as possible so he would back off or finish.

The fingers in her pussy were now sliding in three at a time and pushing deep and crooking themselves in a 'come here' movement that was striking at her G-spot, brushing her clit, and generally causing wild spasm's of sensation to shoot through her. Now the people holding her hands behind her back, pulled them out wide and she felt them brush up against two hard cocks. Her fingers were pulled open and pressed around the cock and she understood what they wanted her to do. As she sucked and gagged, writhing against sensations on her abused nipples and her pussy, she began to stroke the cocks in her hand.

The tears were flowing down her face again as she realized that she had become a human sex toy for these men. Something for them to play with and get off on while caring nothing about her. Somewhere deep inside, though it was not as deep as it used to be, she was coming to realize that she deserved this. To be a plaything for strangers, to be used and abused at their whim. That was what she was truly made for. She wanted to deny it, rail against that thought. She tried to insist that she was a woman worthy of kindness and respect, but everything that kept happening to her just reinforced that it wasn't the case. This is what she deserved, what she was made to do. Fuck and suck. Over and over and over again.

Suddenly cool air washed across her face as the obese man pulled back and allowed her a moment to suck in air and breathe.

"Hoo-Wee!" He shouted. "This here little lady's a regular hoover dee-lux!" He laughed and stepped back to allow another man in the circle to take his place. The man who stepped in was the black trucker. He had actually pulled off his shirt and his pants and stood there in front of Becky, rippling muscles over his entire body. Although he was a site to behold, it wasn't his physique in general that caught Becky's eye. It was the twelve-inch anaconda of a cock hung between his legs. It was huge. Becky shuddered as she looked at it and he stepped up towards her.

"Open that pretty mouth of yours baby, and better make it wide...I'm a lot to take!" he chuckled and then grasping his cock guided it to her lips. With her eyes wide and fearful, Becky opened her mouth as wide as possible and allowed the trucker to begin to push his cock into her mouth. Unlike the two men before him, he didn't shove it deep and fast. Slowly he ran the thick, wide head of his cock around the outer ring of her mouth, pressing it up against her lips.

"Tongue out sweet-cheeks" he ordered. The words were soft, no hurt or temper behind them, but it was an order none the less. Becky obeyed, letting her tongue slip over her bottom lip and brush against the head of his cock before sliding underneath it. She let it roll along his shaft, tasting him, inhaling his scent. He frightened her with his size and presence but there was something about him that she couldn't ignore. As she licked under his cock and allowed her lips to close over the head, she stared up into his deep, soulful brown eyes. They held her as securely as any rope or cuff ever had.

As he held her there, spellbound, staring deep into his eyes, he slowly began to press forward. He took his time, trying to allow Becky to get used to the size of his cock. As he slid in deeper, his cock twitched and became even harder, swelling slightly and Becky immediately realized that the man had not yet been fully hard. As he pressed deeper, his cock expanding, Becky's mouth and throat were slowly being completely filled. Her tongue was trapped underneath his massive tool and she did her best to roll and swipe it along his shaft but there was barely any room left in her mouth. The broad fat head of his tool was slowly approaching the back of her throat and she realized that not even half his full length was inside. Her cheeks billowed outwards, turning red with the strain of trying to accommodate all of him that she could. Her eyes bulged wide and tears fell faster as she stared up at him trying to silently get him to back off just a little. Her nostrils flared trying to suck in as much air as she could and it still wasn't enough. The man looked down at her and smiled, though there was very little kindness in it.

"Not bad, but I think she may need a little motivation." So saying, he reached out a hand and clamped two fingers to either side of her nose, pinching it shut. " Now you don't have to worry about breathing. Just suck!" Becky's eyes grew even wider as she tried to shake her head as air was completely cut off but the man wasn't moved. "Suck first, breathe later!" he said and shoved his cock another half inch into her mouth.

Becky was terrified but she also knew that she had to breathe soon and the only way to do that was to please this man. Her hands clenched tighter on the cocks she was pumping and she began to bob her head, first choking down another fraction of an inch and then pulling back as far as the man would let her. Somehow she managed to get her tongue up, over the side along his thick shaft and began lathering in back and forth as fast as she could. She was producing spit and drool as she did so and it squelched out between her lips, drooling down her chin, onto her breasts as well as coating more of the big man's cock. This seemed to please him as his smile broadened and he let out a soft, yet satisfied groan. Becky took that to mean she was doing her job and she redoubled her efforts.

For the next ten to fifteen seconds, the man kept Becky's nose tightly pinched and took every opportunity to push deeper and enjoy the pleasures of her mouth. By then Becky's eyes were blurred, both from tears and lack of oxygen. Her entire face was beet red as she labored over his giant cock and her chest felt like it was on fire, her heart pounding like a triphammer. Just when she thought she might pass out from the pressure building up inside, the man released her nose and pulled out of her mouth. Becky gasped in relief, falling forward and barely managing to catch herself by throwing her hands in front of her. For the next several seconds she stayed on all fours, her body shivering, gasping in huge lungful's of air and trying to regain control of her body.

As she fell forward onto all fours, the fingers that had been playing with her body, tugging, and pinching her aching tits and sliding hard and fast in and out of her pussy had all pulled back, at least momentarily. Now she was surrounded by five or six men as she panted for breath and tried to regain a little control of herself. But the men weren't going to give her the time she needed.

"Lets get this little lady filled airtight," crowed one of the men in the truck bed. Becky looked up, eyes wide at the phrase airtight and saw that it had been the tall skinny man with the Peterbilt cap who had spoken. Becky tried to shake her head, opening her mouth to tell them this was all too much but she had barely started when several hands grabbed her by the arms and half-lifted her up, while the skinny guy laid down and slid beneath her, his long, hard cock grazing across her lower stomach and sliding to just between her legs at the opening of her wet and dripping cunt. The man reached up and grabbed her about the waist and pulled her down onto his waiting member. Becky struggled as best she could but she was tired, her body still sore from being tied and bent in half and she felt the flared head of his cock pressing between her lips and beginning to slide in. It didn't take much effort as she was already wet and opened from all the previous playing they had done with her. The hands holding her arms pressed her down, legs spreads wide over the young man and he continued to guide her, slipping ever deeper into her pussy. Becky gasped with trembling breath as she felt his cock slide against her clit and push deeper, touching her G-spot.

"No....Please stop! I, I can't take any more..." her voice was breathy and stuttered as she tried to get enough air in her lungs to tell these men that she needed time to recover, but no one was listening. Then her hips and pussy met the man beneath her, and he was inside her fully. She felt his hard, rigid shaft pushed deep into her, touching her most sensitive areas and she groaned involuntarily as he began to make little thrusts inside her.

Now another man stepped up in front of her. This fellow was a swarthy looking Mexican, he had already dropped his pants and taken off his shirt and she could see he was covered with short, black curly hair all down his chest and stomach and ending in a wild tangle of pubic hair surrounding his beer can thick cock. It had a noticeable up-curve to it and was at least eight inches long. He smiled down at her, his face crisscrossed with several pock marks and one long scar.

"Open wide senorita!" he growled. Then he grabbed her head and pulled her forward, pressing his fat, spongy cock-head against Becky's lips.

She could smell the man and the taste of his cock, even just against her lips had a strong, thick slightly unpleasant musky flavor. She wanted to deny him, to keep her mouth shut. She didn't want this cock in her mouth but the man was insistent, pressing harder against her lips. Below her, the Peterbilt guy thrust especially deep and without meaning to she gasped, opening her mouth, and letting the man in front of her push his dick deep and fast into her mouth. He pulled her had forward even as he shoved deep and suddenly Becky was fully throated on this mans cock. Sharp pubic hairs tickled and ground against her lips and her nose was buried in his crotch. The man didn't let up, he just held her tight against him, sliding and thrusting in short little motions making his cock fill her mouth and press against the back of her throat. Becky gagged and tried desperately not to throw up as he continued to assault her mouth.

Even as she tried to inhale through her nose and began sucking on the mans cock, the man beneath her was slowly speeding up his movements in her pussy. Becky tried her best to ignore it all but she could feel the sensations swirling around inside of her and she realized she was starting to, once more, willingly, or not, be turned on by the forced attentions of these men. Tears started to fill her eyes and she groaned deep in her chest. This wasn't what she had wanted when this evening started. Why did it always end this way for her? She was starting to feel like simply an object to be used and discarded. That couldn't be all there was for her! But her body seemed to disagree and continued to smolder and kindle the flames deep within her. Her heart was pounding once more , her entire body shook as the two men filled her pussy ands mouth and continued their unrelenting assault on her.

Then she felt another set of hands on ger, this time from behind. Large, strong hands slapped hard on her ass cheeks and then grabbed a hold, squeezing them and pulling them apart. Even as the hands groped her ass she felt someone's mouth push between her cheeks and begin to tongue and kiss her backside, moving steadily down towards her tight rear entry. She instinctively tried to clench her ass tight, her eyes wide with fear at what that meant, but all she got for her efforts was another hard slap on her ass. Then a deep voice spoke up.

"You're gonna want to be well lubed for this next part sweety, better to let me get you ready." Becky's heart leapt in her chest as she recognized the voice of the black man with the huge cock. Did he really plan to put that in her ass? He'd split her wide open! She moaned and gagged around the cock filling her throat, desperately trying to scream at him to stop! She couldn't take that in her ass, she knew that!

"Calm down Chica!" the Mexican gentleman said. "It's what you want, so just go with it!"

Then he released her head with on hand and casually slapped her face with his open palm. She could feel the sting, though the slap hadn't been that hard. It was the humiliation of being treated like this! She grunted and tried to say something but only succeeded at spitting drool out between her lips and onto the man's crotch. He laughed and slapped her face again and then let his hand slide down further, under her chin and onto her chest. He slid his hand over her breast and squeezed hard, eliciting another gasp from Becky. Then his thumb and forefinger grabbed ahold of her nipple and pinched, twisting, and pulling it, making Becky writhe and scream once more. The man seemed to like that and kept it up.

Raxton57
Raxton57
784 Followers
12