Becky: What Comes Next Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the way! Now you are getting into it!" Becky whimpered as her nipple was twisted hard again and the man tried to push deeper into her throat.

Then she felt a thick finger pushing against her ass hole. It gathered up the spit and saliva that the fellow behind her had been lavishing on her crack and began to twist and push it's was into her ass. Becky grunted hard and tried to scoot forward to avoid it but she was pinned on the man's cock below her and the thick tool filling her mouth. She squirmed as the finger pressed hard, slipping past her tight outer ring and began to slide in deeper.

Finger in her ass, cock filling her pussy, hand pinching and twisting her abused tit and her mouth filled with another strangers cock, pressing deep against the back of her throat. Her body was not just tingling now but fully aflame. Heat built steadily in her, her skin went from hot to cold and back again. She was shaking and trembling, sucking feverishly on the cock filling her mouth and she was even starting to push her ass back against the finger filling her ass. She hated all of this, wanted them all to stop and leave her alone but her body craved these sensations and overrode any other thoughts as it reacted to everything that was being done to it.

"I think she ready!" Said the large black trucker behind her, as he slowly pulled his finger out from her ass. It came free with a soft "pop." Then, Becky felt the huge, thick, bulbous head of the man's 12-plus inch cock pressing between her cheeks and settling against her beleaguered sphincter. She tried one more time to shake her head, tears cascading down her face, her whole body starting to spasm in fear but all of that just seemed to encourage the men. Below her the long thin cock of Mr. Peterbilt began to frantically speed up his thrusts. His hands held her hips tight in an iron grip. The man in front to her finally released her acing nipple and moved his hand back to her head. Taking fistfuls of hair in both hands he began to now shove her face up and down along his cock. Spit drooled out from Becky's mouth as she endured the fierce face fucking.

Behind her she could feel pressure mounting against her ass hole. In a desperate act of self-preservation she tried her best to relax her tight back door and not fight him. The man pressed his huge cock forward and slowly she could feel her ass spreading to accommodate him. There was pain in a way she had never experienced but also a burning hot flame of sensation that scoured through her. Then, the tight ring of her ass gave up the fight and she felt the first half-inch of his cock slip inside. He did pause there for a moment to let her adjust to him but then slowly, almost gently, he began to push in deeper. It was like giving birth in reverse. Beck squeezed her eyes tight and tried to allow him whatever access she could give him but that still wasn't enough to blunt the pain of his giant cock spearing deep into her bowels. Her jaw clenched involuntarily and for a moment she found herself biting the shaft of the cock in her mouth. The trucker groaned and jerked as she did so, releasing a hand long enough to slap her face, hard this time.

"Hey! No teeth bitch!" He yelled. Becky regained control, her jaw aching, and her cheek hot with the sting and shame of his slap. Then she was back to the hard, fast face fucking, his cock slamming deep and hard against the back of her throat. She sputtered and hacked, sending drool and spit bubbles everywhere but the man didn't stop. Beneath her the fellow was thrusting deep and now he allowed his hands to slide up her body to her breasts. He began to pinch and tug on her tits, pulling her down against him, using her tit guide and direct her. That had the effect as he pulled her lower, of raising her ass slightly, making it easier for the giant cock in her ass to press even deeper.

Now Becky was fully engulfed in what was happening to her body. She could feel the huge cock in her ass and the long hard cock filling her pussy almost rubbing together with just a thin membrane of her body keeping them apart. It was like rubbing two sticks together to start a fire and her body was dry kindling ready for that spark. It burst in her and the fiery passions rose almost instantaneously. The pulling and twisting of her oh-so-sensitive nipples was feeding that fire too. This sensation was akin to a deep, bruised ache but it also sent a new type of feeling coursing through her and feeding the flame. Then there was the thick, heavy musky taste and scent of the cock that was nearly choking her with it's rapid thrusts in and out of her mouth. She was using her tongue now to swipe and lick every inch of his thick tool. She could taste the salty and somewhat greasy precum that was starting to leak from his cock's head and she swallowed it and continued to suck.

Now from behind, the large black trucker had slid as deep as he felt he could go into Becky's ass. He held himself there for a minute, squeezing and rubbing his hands over her ass. Then he began to pull back several inched and then thrust forward again. He started the rhythm slow but quickly built up speed, pushing in and out of her ass, trying to match his thrusts somewhat to the other cock in her pussy.

Becky was having an out of body experience with all of these sensations. She could not control her emotions or her thought. She cried and whimpered and groaned around the cock fucking her face. She squirmed and slid side to side against the cock in her pussy, trying to get just one more inch into her. Her ass was on fire with pain and pleasure and she grimaced with every thrust but pushed back against him needing to feel everything. The pressure inside her was mounting fast now and she knew it was only a matter of time before she exploded as well.

Then suddenly, the Mexican trucker fucking her face let out a deep groan of pleasure. He thrust deep, hitting the back of her throat, and almost setting off her gag reflex once more. He held himself there, his cock twitching and Becky could feel it swell. She recognized the meaning of this and prepared herself as the man began to squirt hard and deep into her throat. Just like the coarseness of the man's hair, or the strong odor of his body, his cum was sharp, sweet, and bitter. It had the thin texture of a lukewarm soup and it sprayed into her mouth, coating every inch, and pouring down her throat. She slurped and swallowed, licked, and sucked, trying her best to swallow every drop. It coated her throat and once more caused her to almost gag but somehow she kept swallowing. She locked her lips tightly around the shaft and only a bare trickle of his cum leaked out and dripped down over her lips and onto her chin. The trucker grunted in pleasure and kept himself fully in her mouth, making certain she licked and swallowed every last drop.

The sensation of having the man ejaculate in her mouth and being forced to swallow his seed send another tremor through her body. Her nipples, still being pinched and abused stiffened even more with the feeling and her pussy tingled as she could feel her own climax nearing.

Now Mr. Peterbilt, tugging on her tits and thrusting deep in and out of her pussy began to pant and groan. His whole body started to shake and he yanked her hard down onto his cock, allowing her pussy to fully envelope him. She felt him twitch and swell and then streams of hot, potent cum began to shot up into her womb, filling her completely. The man groaned and shivered beneath her as he continued to empty himself into her pussy. The sensation of him squirting deep inside her along with having just swallowed a huge load sent her body over the edge and Becky began to lurch up and down, slamming her pussy against his cock as her own orgasm swallowed her, sending fireworks into her brain and hot spikes of heat all over her body. She screamed around the slowly deflating cock in her mouth and her whole body spasmed with uncontrolled feelings. Her legs were cramping, her nipples were on fire, chills ran down the back of her spine and her mind went white, blocking out all coherent thought.

Beneath her the man and slid his hands back to her hips and was doing his best to hold her against him, his cock still hard and squirting out the last few drops he had in him. That just left the man behind her. The trucker with the largest cock she had ever seen or taken anywhere and it was still rock hard and filling her ass. She could feel him grunting urgently as he slammed away again and again into her ass going deeper than ever. That sensation coupled with her own climax and the two men filling her pussy and throat sent a whole new wave of tremors and feelings through her. Pain yes, a feeling of being stuffed too full to even breathe properly but also a deep seated inner fire that was kindled by her own climax and roared to life bringing her to orgasm a second time almost immediately. She yanked her head off of the cock in her mouth and screamed out to the heavens. Her body shook even harder as she felt the black trucker begin to slap her ass and thrust deep. She felt his last hold on his control slip and then a fire hose of cum was shooting deep into her ass, filling her bowels, and backing up to leak out. She sobbed in frenetic joy and pain and lust and allowed the sensations to carry her once more away from any thought of anything.

How long all that took, how long she was trapped in the back of that truck, surrounded by strangers all eager to touch, lick, suck, and fuck her she couldn't have said. She became aware of another cock in her mouth at some point and fingers spreading her pussy and slapping against her over and over. She experienced several more hard orgasms to the point they began to feel painful. She felt hands and mouths on her tits and biting on her inner thighs. She moaned and wept and shook with more forced orgasms, each one feeling harder and sharper.

After a while, the surfeit of sensations slowly began to abate. She lay still, naked but free of any hands holding her down or restraints. She found someone had thrown a coarse woolen blanket over her and she pulled it tight around her, half curled up and shivering. Then she heard a voice speaking up. She was so far gone she hadn't realized she wasn't alone. She lifted her head to look for the voices source. She saw Mac sitting on the tailgate, looking at her. Phil was there as well at the side of the truck.

"You did real good tonight little lady. You just don't disappoint!" Mac said, baring a wide shit eating grin. He was holding a large wad of bills in his hand and he produced a rubber band, strapping them together and tossed them to Becky. "This here is your share of the night. You were truly amazing!. Anytime you want an encore, just come on back!" Then he laughed and hopped off the truck. "I gotta get goin' Phil. But you let me know anytime she want to do this again! What a night!" He chuckled as he strode off towards his own truck. Phil gave him a wave as he went off into the night. Then He turned towards Becky.

"I have your clothes in the cab," he said with surprising gentleness. "Come on and get dressed and I'll take you back to your car!" Becky just stared at the money laying there. Slowly and without and real intent, she reached out and picked up the roll of cash. There were several bills in that roll and Becky could see several twenties as well as at least one fifty dollar bill. As she stared at the cash she began to cry. This is what she was now. A whore, good for nothing except selling herself to whoever would have her. She sniffed and looked up at Phil, who was still staring at her. Slowly she nodded and keeping the blanket wrapped around her as best she could, she climbed aching and slowly out of the back of the tuck. Her pussy throbbed, her ass burned and her nipples were sore and aching. But as she walked past Phil towards the passenger side door, he reached out and took her by the arm and turned her towards him. Her dark eyes looked up, saw his smile and without a word, knew what he wanted. With a trembling sigh, she dropped the blanket in front of him and slowly knelt down. He was already unzipping his pants, his cock, hard and ready springing out.

"You know what to do my slut!" he whispered. A tear trickled down her cheek and Becky nodded. She reached up, took his hard cock with one hand and brought her mouth to it's tip. Her tongue slipped out from between her lips and ran a line along his piss slit and down under his shaft. Slowly, she slid his cock deep into her mouth and began to suck. One hand slipped back and took a hold of his balls, rolling and squeezing them gently while she sucked. Her other hand slipped down between her own legs and began to slide against her clit. More tears fell. This was who she was and she could not deny it or avoid it.

12