All Comments on 'Becky: What Comes Next Ch. 06'

by Raxton57

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnnalovesitAnnalovesit3 months ago

Welcome back Becky, you've been missed.

Wish I could have joined you in the back of the truck.

Anna

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle3 months ago

She said no multiple times. She isn’t a whore, she a rape victim.

The men who paid for her were rapists. They’re no different than the men who bought the toddler to abuse from her drug addict mom.

This wasn’t non consensual, it was just rape.

ConfusedMom64ConfusedMom643 months ago

HOT!! doing her like a cheap whore... making her like it... making me wet...

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

Whackdoodle seems to be conflating constructive criticism of the author's story with a demand to write it the way you want it. It is his story and if you cannot accept his imagined reality then the story is not for you.

AmbulAmbul3 months ago

“It was like rubbing two sticks together to start a fire and her body was dry kindling ready for that spark. It burst in her and the fiery passions rose almost instantaneously.“ So Becky felt when she was fucked in her cunt and ass by two men.

The author has an incredible way with words to describe Becky’s gangbang experience and her feelings at each step as all her holes are being filled. Becky is a sweet and shy housewife that somehow gets into predicaments where she is fucked by many man. Of course she hates every experience, and everything that is happening to her, but her traitorous body loves it all and craves more. She has become an unwitting whore. The last paragraph seems to say it all. She does indeed “know what to do,” and she reaches instinctively for her clit as she put another cock in her mouth. What next for sexy and cock-hungry Becky? Fabulous series, with, I hope, no end in sight.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

Looking forward to the next chapter in Becky’s erotic tale

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

This series is the best/most I've read in a looooong time. Hope you are well and keep up the amazing writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaxton57@Raxton57
4/24/24 UPDATE: Hello friends, it's been a few months. The first part of 2024 was a bit rough for me and my writing got paused for a while. However I am back up to speed in life and I hope to again be filling your computers or other reading devices with more outlandish and ver...