Becky's Milk

Story Info
Mommy's know best.
2.2k words
4.54
12k
27
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ungaro
ungaro
33 Followers

Becky's Milk

They say you always remember your first. But the one I really remember was my first "new mom". Let me explain.

I've known Becky for as long as I can remember. She lived next door when I was growing up, and was 11 years older than me. When she was a teenager, she started babysitting my little brother and me. As I got older, I really didn't need a babysitter, but she still babysat my little brother. So we got to carry on our relationship.

She wasn't what I would call beautiful. But she wasn't ugly either. Just sort of ordinary. She was also kind of geeky, but that was cool because I am too, and we clicked on many levels. On those babysitting nights, we talked a lot. And tease a lot. I sort of crushed on her, but would never say anything since she was twice my age. We were somehow more than just friends. Certainly not girlfriend/boyfriend, but not exactly like siblings either. I don't know how to describe it. Eventually, Becky graduated high school and went off to college and I lost my favorite babysitter.

It's now a decade later, and I just started college locally, so living at home. And Becky's back. She's married now, and she and husband Mark are buying her parents' house. The parents want to downsize, and Becky and Mark want the big house for their own family. Mark travels a lot for his work, so it's my turn to take care of Becky with odd jobs. And we picked up right where we left off with all the talking and teasing.

Becky and Mark just had that first baby. It's winter, and we just got dumped with a big load of snow. Mark's on the road again, so after shoveling our driveway, I just went next door and start shoveling theirs. Becky pokes her head out the door. "Rob, you don't have to do that."

"Nonsense," I reply. "You've got enough going on with the new baby."

"Well, OK, thanks. But promise me you'll come in for some hot cocoa when you're done."

I do, and later we're sitting on her sofa sipping cocoa and chatting. The baby starts to cry and Becky says, "Feeding time. I'll be back. Don't go anywhere." I pick up a magazine and start flipping through the pages.

It's not long before Becky rejoins me on the sofa. "He's asleep now. Nothing like a little mama's milk to zone him out."

I notice that Becky's got two wet spots forming on her t-shirt, right at the tips of her boobs, and as the spots grow bigger, the fabric molds to their shape. Her boobs aren't that big, but bigger than I remembered, but the nipples are engorged and the areolas puffed up, and it looks just amazing.

She notices me staring and looks down at herself. "Shit, I hate when that happens! Let me go put on a bra or something."

"Don't bother. I like what I'm seeing." I'm teasing as usual. She tilts her head down and to the side to give me an eye and a smirk to let me know I'm being naughty.

But then she doesn't get up to change. "I make so much milk that the little guy can't drink it all. I usually pump them after feeding him and put it in the freezer."

"Momcycles!"

"Yeah, whatever. But even then I can't use it all and end up throwing it out. Even before he was born, I was flowing like a river." Then looking very slyly at me. "You know, Mark and I sometimes just bring it into our play."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh," now embarrassed to have gone this far, "Mark sucks on them. He drinks my milk."

"Is that allowed?"

"What's wrong with it? He enjoys it. And I absolutely love it."

"Well, since he's not here, I'd be happy to..."

"Rob, you are so naughty!"

I just smile. There's now a long silence. Are we regretting that we'd gone too far? Are we wondering if we should cross that threshold?

Becky slowly reaches up and cups each breast in her hands. "They're really full."

"I can see that."

No evil eye to me this time. "I really ought to do something."

I turn on the sofa to face her, my palms up, trying to look as available as possible, expecting to get shut down again. But she turns to face a little more in my direction and grasps the bottom of her shirt.

"Becky, you don't have to do this. I'm just funnin' with you."

"But I think I might want to," slowly pulling the shirt halfway up.

I grab her arms so she can't progress.

"Rob, let me tell you something. Breastfeeding is a wonderful feeling. It's an oxytocin thing. It just makes me feel so good." She shakes her arms loose from my hands and pulls her shirt off over her head.

Oh. My. God! As I said, her boobs aren't that big. Small enough that they don't really need to be contained in a bra. But the nipples. And the areolas. They're like little cones protruding out from her boobs. The nipples are standing an inch or two from the curve of her boobs and have little droplets of her milk leaking out. As Becky turns to face me head-on, they're aimed right at me. Like laser guns. Maybe more like tractor beams from Star Trek. Pulling me in. I want to feel them. I want to suck on them. But I'm frozen in place.

But Becky's not frozen. She rises up on her knees, straddling one of my legs, and pushes me down backward. She's leaning over me, dangling those delicious tits over my face. With a free hand, she gives one a gentle squeeze, and a stream of droplets is now dripping on my face.

"Open your mouth, you silly boy," and reaches down to catch the drops on my cheek with her fingers and pushes some of them into my mouth. It's warm. And sweet. Nothing like store-bought milk. Maybe thinner, watered down, I can't describe it.

"You like?"

But I'm too dumbfounded to respond. Yeah, it's good. But the whole situation -- her plump boobs, her engorged nipples, the act of drinking her milk -- is so erotically charged.

Then she takes my hand and brings it up to her breast. I give it a little squeeze, but maybe too hard, as multiple streams of milk spray onto my face, onto my shirt, and I'm sure onto the armrest of the sofa. She giggles and quickly lowers herself to bring the nipple closer to my mouth. I instinctively raise my head to wrap my lips around her nipple and the whole areola. It's firm yet supple, and with each suck, I'm rewarded with a flood of her milk in my mouth.

"Oh, Rob, that feels so good. Now suck on the other one." I'm more than happy to comply.

I keep squeezing and sucking, and now Becky's moaning. She's squirming her ass around. She's clearly getting aroused by this. But damn, so am I.

Now her breathing is getting heavy. Holy shit, is this really happening? But I sure as hell am not going to stop.

My god, I can tell she's getting close to cumming. And I haven't even touched her down there. Her pants are still on for Christ's sake. And then it happens. She's cumming. Little squeaks of her voice with each convulsion of her vagina. I mean, a woman's orgasm is a beautiful sight, but with little squirts of milk from her nipples, it's just incredible.

When she comes down, she pulls back and sits more upright on my thigh. "Oh, wow, Rob, I didn't think that was going to happen. I'm so sorry."

"Why sorry?"

"'Sorry' because I didn't think that would happen with you.

"Do you always cum from nipple stimulation?"

"No, I was only able to do that when my tits changed as my body was getting ready for the baby. But I thought it would happen only with Mark because,... well,... you know?"

"Gee, now I'm sorry."

"No. Don't be." She's squeezing my arms. "It was a really great orgasm. It just seems funny to have it with someone else."

Becky's looking around now. Getting her bearings. She's released her grip on my arms and her hands slide down to the front of my thighs. And she notices my boner. "Jeez, Rob, you're hard as a rock down there!"

"Well, I..."

"You can't go home all wound up like this. You'll just go and masturbate into a kleenex."

"Well, yes, I've done that."

"That would be as wasteful as throwing away my breastmilk; my momcycles. I've got a better idea," as she starts undoing my belt.

"Becky, wait..."

"Rob, you gave me an amazing orgasm. Now it's time to return the favor." She's releasing the button.

"But I don't have a condom. I didn't think I'd need one just to shovel your driveway."

"Ah, the driveway. Another reason to reward you." She's pulling my zipper down. I'm not really doing anything to stop her. "Besides, I didn't say we're gonna fuck."

She slides off the sofa and gets on her knees on the floor, and I rotate myself with my feet on the floor. I lift my ass as she pulls down my jeans and my briefs, and my dick springs free. "Oh, I see my little Robbie is all grown up."

She takes a position between my legs and wraps her fingers around my shaft, slowly stroking up and down. All those years growing up with Becky are flashing through my mind. All those times I imagined doing this with her. And here we are. My dick. Becky's soft hands. Her smiling face.

Becky rises up to rub my throbbing dick on her nipples, mixing my precum with her milk that's still oozing out. She takes some of the mixture on her finger and offers it for a taste. Her milk with my salty precum.

She takes her own taste by licking my dick, a long stroke from the base to the head. At the top, she plunges her lips over the head and slides them down my shaft. Then she slides her mouth up and down over the top half of my shaft, flattening her tongue on the more sensitive underside. Holy shit, she is good.

Coming up for air, her hand never leaves my dick, and her thumb is making little circular motions on my frenulum. Now she takes me in her mouth again, and rotates her head back and forth, slathering her tongue back and forth on the underside. Jesus, I'm not going to last long.

Backing off for a moment, now she tilts her head to one side, puckers her lips, and slides them up and down the underside with a strong suction. Whoo-wee, I'm close to cumming.

Sensing that, Becky pauses to let it subside. Then she starts again with the back and forth motion. I don't know which movement I like more. Another orgasm rises up, and she stops again.

Thumb on frenulum again, she smiles. "I can read you like a book. I know when you're about to cum and there's nothing you can do about it."

Back with her lips around my dick, sliding up and down. Jeez, here I come again, and she stops. Oh, man, that was close. She's loving every minute of it. But then, so am I. These repeated near-misses are just making for a more powerful orgasm.

I lose count of how many times she takes me right to the brink and stops. Finally, she brings me right up to the edge and then holds me there for several seconds with her thumb gently rubbing my frenulum. Rising up on her knees so my dick is between her incredible milk-dribbling nipples, she increases that frenulum pressure and brings me to heaven. The plateau is long and powerful. Then the first surge rises up from my balls, travels the length of my dick, and explodes onto her tits. She matches the next one with a tight downward stroke on my dick. Then slides her hand up for another downstroke on the third blast. This goes on forever. I must shoot 15 times or more with her tight strokes throughout. With her free hand, she's massaging my cum into her tits, occasionally licking her fingers.

"Wow, Becky, that was fantastic. But should we be doing this?"

"I'll let you in on a little secret." She slurps down more of my jizz. "You know Mark travels a lot."

"Uh-huh."

"He's a good-looking guy, and I know that a lot of women would want to take advantage of that."

"Are you saying...?"

"He has my permission. Just two conditions. Practice safe sex and don't discuss it at home."

"So why are you telling me this?"

"Well, fair is fair, so he's given me permission. When he's on the road. And I get horny. I just haven't acted on it because I know too many people around town. However,..."

"'However' what?"

"I think I may have just found someone."

"Anyone I know?"

"Um, yeah. He lives next door."

"But you said we weren't going,... weren't going to,..."

"Fuck?"

"Yeah."

"That's just for another week or two. Doctor said to hold off on the P in V. But I've got plans for you, big boy."

ungaro
ungaro
33 Followers