All Comments on 'Becky's Seduction'

by LilSheba

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

It's just terrific, I dont even have words for this story. Just perfect.

I sincerely hope this story wins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding!

This is one of the best stories on the site. You are a very good writer, and I was impressed also with your command of English grammar and metaphor. Keep writing. And spruce up your profile...

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Call the Fire Department

This girl is hot!!! Strokus maximus! Great sex and a real love story too; what more do you need? Keeps it going all the way. Deserves to win, and this is a good field.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing

really loved this story, easy reading yet so erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Realistic

Made me remember the love that I made to the best woman in my life. Always wondered how a woman feels when she is properly loved but I found some of the answers in this story. Thank you Becky or sheba or whoever you are - You deserve to win for bringing out the difference between sex and making love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing

Wow is all I can say... truly exceptional love story. Good luck with this I hope you win!

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 13 years ago
Romantic

A totally romantic story. So detailed and sexy. My only complaint is that it was too long but I'm picky. Good luck in the contest.

EesomeBeastieEesomeBeastieabout 13 years ago

Superbly romantic. A little long for my taste, but then that's a personal thing and no reflection on your writing, which is very good. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

Very hot and still lovingly written

VgheatVgheatalmost 13 years ago
Sweet

Brought a tear to my eyes in the end. Love love a good love story. Keep up the good work.

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful story!

One of the best I've read anywhere! Very well written,great description and good characterization. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This should be a series best story I've read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent read

Well worth the wait. Mills and Boon with more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best Story Ever.

I'm not at all sure why, but I couldn't help thinking she's black and he's white...no real reason. But the best story. Ever. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This story is shit.

Horribly unrealistic.

Greyman01Greyman01over 4 years ago
Outstanding!

To the naysayers- it's called FICTION for a reason. Unrealistic? Yeah, who cares. This is a love story. Read the emotions of this woman between the lines of the sex. Feel the guy's emotions through his actions.

Plus, it's great writing, I was anxious for him to say it, too.

Stories are meant to entertain, to be enjoyed and sometimes they require "the willing suspension of disbelief" (I forget who said that about fiction but it stands true).

Thank you for a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great romance story

This is a Romance story, not an Erotic Couplings story. As such, it is beautifully written, tender, loving, a story that tugs at the heartstrings. With a fine plot enhanced by love scenes that do not dominate it and are never tedious, this is Romance writing at its best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous