Becky's Tease Ch. 02

Story Info
Becky teases Barry and turns him into a cuckold.
7.6k words
4.61
10.4k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex changes everything.

Barry and I had been having sex since "The Big Tease." That was what we called our weekend about a month earlier where Barry was expecting a tease that he thought would last a couple of hours. It ended up running the better part of a weekend. It was also the weekend when Barry and I started having sex.

As soon as we started 'doing it' our relationship changed tremendously. Before "The Big Tease," we met between classes and fooled around. Now we were sleeping together every weekend and generally spending more time together.

One of the nice things about being together this much is that you get to share more stories of your life. I loved hearing Barry talk about growing up, first kisses, first girlfriends, and other important moments. I believe that he also enjoyed hearing my stories.

Barry liked to ask me about old boyfriends. For the first month that we were together, he mistakenly thought I was a virgin. He learned during "The Big Tease" that this was not the case. It was a bit of a shock to him so he had lots of questions for me. I was open with him and told him everything.

One person we hadn't talked about was Sex Guy. At the end of "The Big Tease," I had confided to Barry that I had my only one-night stand at a party that we both attended right before we were together.

It was on a Saturday morning when we were in bed in his room that he finally asked about Sex Guy. Pete, Barry's housemate, was in the kitchen making noise and with the thin walls in the house, I didn't like getting busy. It was just a thing for me.

"Tell me about him?" Barry asked as he was cuddling close to me. I could feel his desirous dick against my leg.

"Who?"

"You know, that guy; Sex Guy."

"I already told you about him. Remember? We picked each other up at that party and ended up in some room doing it?" Other than Sex Guy himself, Barry was the only person in the world who knew that I had a one-nighter. This was totally unlike me and I was still somewhat embarrassed about it.

"I want the deets. Did he pick you up? How'd he get you upstairs? What was it like? You know; that stuff."

This was an opportunity to put off having sex until Pete left so I went for it and told Barry the whole story of the person I only knew as Sex Guy.

***

My roommate, Amanda, had a boyfriend at the time and they had invited me to a house party. I had broken up with my boyfriend about a month before and had been doing little other than going to classes and moping around our dorm room. Amanda had been trying to get me out to do things for weeks.

"I don't know," I said. "I don't want to be the third wheel and I won't know anyone there."

"A trike won't run on just two wheels," Amanda responded. That was her usual response when I said that. "And who cares if you don't know anyone? We can still have fun."

So we all went and hung out at the party. After a while, I got separated from them. I was at the keg getting a beer when someone came up behind me.

"Don't you take Statistics with Professor Chou?"

I turned and looked back at this handsome guy. I wasn't sure he was talking to me at first. "Ah no. You must think I'm someone else."

"No, you're you. You're not anyone else."

I looked at him quizzically and he responded, "Look I don't take Stats and I don't know if there even is a Professor Chou. But I'd like to buy you a beer."

I looked from him to the keg and said, "Nice try, the beer's free."

With that, he pushed in front of me and poured two beers into red plastic cups and the two of us went off to sit on a little sofa that had been oddly sitting empty in the middle of a room full of partiers.

Even though the guy was coming on strong, I was enjoying being with him. He was hot and I hadn't had anyone paying this much attention to me for a while. We also had one thing in common. Neither of us knew the people at the party. He was invited to come with a friend who ended up not staying and my two friends were off who-knows-where doing who-knows-what. We had fun watching all the strangers around us and making up stories about them.

And then out of the blue, he said, "Truth or Dare?" It wasn't like, do I want to play Truth or Dare, it was more like we were in the middle of the game and it was his turn to ask.

I wasn't going to start with a Dare so I answered, "Truth"

"What would be the scariest dare I could give you right now?"

I was shocked at his question. I didn't want to answer honestly because that would likely be my next dare. I had to give this some thought.

"Come on," he said. "You gotta answer."

I had to come up with something and I decided that something was a truth that no one could ever ask another person to do. "Strip naked in the middle of this party," I finally responded. "And if you dare me to do that, I'll get up and leave," I added as a threat.

He smiled. "Truth or Dare?" he asked again.

"Wait, don't I get a turn?"

"Nope. Truth or Dare?"

I had to test him out. If he asked for me to strip down, I'd get up and leave as promised. I was hoping that wouldn't be the case because I liked this strange man. "Dare," I responded.

"Take off your bra and stuff it into the sofa."

I looked at him in amazement. It wasn't an impossible request. I could slide my bra off under my top with little problem. I had done it enough times at home. Of course, I wouldn't normally do this in front of a man and certainly not in the middle of a party but the idea was thrilling.

I looked around the room. No one seemed to be paying attention to us. I looked at him. He was waiting to see if I chickened out. Staring into his eyes, I reached up behind myself and unclasped my bra. I tried to be as discreet as possible as I slid my arms out of the straps and pulled the bra out from under my top. I quickly stuffed it into the sofa before someone would see me holding it.

I looked at him and saw him looking at my breasts. My eyes followed him down and I saw that my top was a little too tight and much too thin. I felt the redness come to my cheeks. I reached out and pushed his chin up so his eyes met mine. His deep blue eyes were exciting me and probably making my nipples poke through my shirt.

"Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Truth."

"What would you like to be doing right now?"

He answered quickly. "I'd like to be putting my hands on your tits."

"Truth or Dare?" He got to go twice so I figured I could as well.

"Dare."

"Do it."

We both took a look around the room. While there were people all around us and music playing I felt like the two of us were in a little bubble, protected from the others. I pushed closer and both his hands came up to meet me, reaching for my breasts outside my shirt. I felt a shock as he rubbed my nipples and then moved his hands further onto my breasts. Suddenly I was panting, wanting more, feeling hotter than I had felt in a long time. I wanted this man that I hardly knew.

"Let's go somewhere," I said in a whisper, not because I didn't want anyone to hear us. It was as loud as my voice would go.

He took me by the hand and led me away from the sofa with my bra stuffed in it. We traveled through the crowd and up the stairs where we found a hallway full of doors. Most of the doors were closed and I wondered if there were people behind them doing the same thing I wanted to do. It turned me on, even more, to think about that.

Near the end of the hall, we found an open door and slid in closing it behind us. It was a messy room with an unmade bed. A single window faced the front of the house and I could see people partying on the front lawn. I looked at my mystery man. He had a couple of darts in his hand. My eyes followed his across the room where I saw a dartboard hanging on the wall. Teeny holes around the board showed that the target had been missed many times, most likely by drunken players.

"Next game," my new friend said.

"What game is that?"

"Strip Darts"

"You have me at a disadvantage. Part of my wardrobe is downstairs hidden in the sofa."

He looked at me. I could tell he was counting. "Shirt, pants, socks, shoes, underwear," he said. "We have the same. Socks and shoes come off as pairs so we each have five things to take off."

While I had come into the room fully expecting to get naked, the idea of a game where just one of us might end up naked was scary. It was a night to be a little scared.

"You go first I said.

I had never played strip games before and I quickly realized that the first part of the game was a bit boring. I didn't want to lose my shoes and socks but in time I did as did he Once we were both barefoot the game took on a new level of seriousness.

It felt good when I won the next toss and he took off his shirt. Looking at his chest I wanted to rip off the rest of his clothes and jump on him. But the game was on. The possibility of me striping him naked by winning tosses of the darts was exciting.

Of course, it didn't work that way. He won the next toss and I had a decision to make. Remove my top and let my breasts hang out or drop my pants and stay covered. He had a disappointed look as I took off my pants.

The next two rounds went quickly. In a moment my shirt was off and then my panties. I stood stark naked in front of a guy I barely knew who was still dressed from the waist down. I had a sudden urge to cover myself and moved one arm across my breasts and the other over my crotch. My face was burning.

There was silence in the room. He finally broke it by saying, "you get one more shot." I'll give you two points if you win."

I threw the first dart and it went close to the bullseye. It was now his turn. I wondered what would happen if he won. Would he not strip down? Would our time in the room be up?

I'll never know whether he was trying to lose or not. I like to think that he was. His dart went flying and landed on the wall to the right of the board. I jumped up and down suddenly ignoring my nakedness and letting my breasts bounce around.

"I guess I lose as well," he said with a smirk as he removed his pants and underwear, exposing a big thick dick and an extra large ball sack.

With that, the two of us fell onto the bed. He crawled onto me and within moments I felt him push inside me. My legs were spread wide and I pushed my heels into his butt to pull him tighter. I felt his weight on my clit and pushed my hips up into him.

Soon I felt him pumping his warm cum inside me and at the same time, my body began to spasm leading me to a most powerful orgasm that I would remember for some time to come.

As he rolled off me I felt like I could not move. My body was spent and my muscles no longer worked.

Once I started to come back to life it hit me that I had just been to bed with a total stranger. Everything I had ever learned told me this was a bad thing. I knew I should be bothered by this but I wasn't. It felt so good.

He was thinking about it as well. "I don't even know your name," he said expecting me to introduce myself.

I liked the anonymity. "Does it matter?" I responded.

"I suppose not," he said as he reached to the floor and grabbed my jeans. I watched as he fished through my pockets until he pulled out my phone. He held it in front of me, activating the Face ID then started punching something into it. When he was done he opened the camera, pulled down the covers, and took a picture of himself.

"Look at your contacts," he said handing me my phone.

I opened my contacts and immediately saw an entry with the name Sex Guy and what I assumed was his phone number. I pushed on the number and a picture of him from his neck to his thighs appeared on my phone. His semi-erect penis was on full display. I heard his phone ringing.

I found his phone on the floor. Grabbing it, I loaded my digits into his contacts under the name Sex Girl. I thought twice about taking a naked picture of myself on his phone. I had never taken a nude before and was scared as to where it might end up. I had no reason to trust this guy.

But it had been a strange night full of firsts. Removing my bra and being felt up in the middle of a party, playing truth or dare and strip darts, and of course, having sex with a random stranger all led me to the decision to allow my naked picture to be placed on a stranger's phone.

I hopped out of bed and gently tossed my phone to him. Standing naked with my back to the door, I said, "no face, just my body."

Sex Guy grabbed his phone and aimed it at me. He took forever to get the shot just right and I was about to stop the whole thing when I heard the click of the camera. The deal was done. He had a naked picture of me on his phone and it was connected to my number with the name Sex Girl attached.

***

"And you never called him?" Barry asked.

"Nope," I replied. I didn't comment on how many times I had pulled up his contact, stared at his naked body, and thought about making the call.

"And he never called you?"

"Nope." I also didn't tell Barry how for a long time I feared that he would call and that his naked pic could show up on my phone at a random time and place. Nor did I tell Barry how many times I wanted to remove Sex Guy's contact so I could stop myself from making a call that would lead to a repeat performance of that wonderful night. For some reason, I could never hit the delete key.

Then Barry asked the million-dollar question, "Do you want to have sex with him again?"

How do you answer that question when you want it more than anything -- especially when the inquirer is the guy you are currently fucking? I didn't answer leading him to ask again more forcefully. This time when he asked I could feel his dick growing hard against my leg under the covers.

"Seriously, would you do it with him?"

I sensed a change. He wanted me to answer yes. He wanted me to tell him that his girlfriend was going to fuck another guy. I decided to take a chance with my response.

"Yea, I want him," I teased. "And I'll take him right here in your bed."

Barry suddenly looked serious. Maybe I went too far. "And where would I be?" He asked

Hmm. Maybe I didn't go too far. "Where do you want to be? You could wait in the living room." I hesitated for a moment. There was no reaction. "Or you could be in the room with us," I whispered in his ear.

There was silence. It's funny how sometimes you think that you can actually hear what a person thinking. Both Barry and I were contemplating me doing it with Sex Guy. And the silence wasn't just in the room. I noticed a quietness outside the room too. Barry's housemate had left. It was time for a long and very loud bang.

Over the next few months, Barry and I continued to share a lot of sex talk. He loved asking about old lovers and always wanted detailed descriptions of my lovemaking with them. Some of this was because for a long time Barry thought I was a virgin. He knew nothing about my past sex life. But also he seemed to get off on it. Our best sex followed these chats.

The talks often turned to Sex Guy. I think Barry liked to talk about him more because it was a hot one-night stand with someone whose name I didn't know. I also enjoyed teasing Barry about him, occasionally even opening my phone and saying I was going to call him. Of course, when I did pull up his contact Barry would see his naked picture which bothered him greatly.

Barry's infatuation with the Sex Guy story got me thinking more about him and that unusual night. Now don't get me wrong I love Barry and (spoiler alert: I am still with him today.) But at this point I found myself missing the intense raw fucking that Sex Guy and I had that night. I looked at my picture of him often, even when I wasn't with Barry.

I did enjoy teasing Barry and he enjoyed what he called 'Tease and Denial Nights." I often tied him up either on the bed or in the straight chair that sat in front of his desk. However, there was never a lot of denial as just about every time we ended up having sex.

During one session where he was tied to his chair, he started fantasizing about me being with another guy and that got me thinking or maybe I should say, hoping.

"Is that something you want?" I asked, begging in my head for him to say yes.

"I think so. I dunno"

I was disappointed. I wanted a 'Yes!'

And then as if he were reading my mind he gulped and hesitantly said, "Yes, I want you to fuck another guy."

I had to ask, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, most definitely. I want you to tease me and then deny me by doing it with someone else."

"It will happen then. But I determine when and where. You will have no say in it from this point forward."

We both sat quietly for a moment taking in what we had just decided on. And then I untied him and pulled him onto the bed where we had violent passionate, heart-pounding sex. The deal was now sealed.

***

It took a couple of weeks to build up the courage to call Sex Guy. I started to call many times but every time I stopped before hitting the call button. Instead, I found myself staring at his naked torso and remembering the heat of the night at the party.

Meanwhile, Barry and I were continuing our sexcapades. I loved tying him, sometimes blindfolding him, and always teasing him before letting him cum. He never knew when or how it would happen. It was always when I was ready and how I wanted to do it. Sometimes it was a hand job, sometimes a blowjob, but most often it was full-out sex. I liked that best and since I was in charge...

Finally, one Tuesday night when I was alone I decided it was time to make the call. I held the phone in front of me and stared at Sex Guy's picture. Why was I so horny for this man when I could have all the sex I wanted with Barry? I liked Barry; I may have even loved him. Do I want this? Does Barry? Would it be too much for him to see his girlfriend fucking another guy? What does that do to a guy anyway?

There were so many questions and none of them could be answered. Barry's voice was in my head. "Yes," he had said. "I want you to fuck another guy."

I pushed the button on my phone and immediately his nude pic appeared. I heard ringing....and more ringing. When I was thinking I should hang up, the phone connected and I heard roars of laughter. It was obviously a bunch of guys hooting and screaming. Then I heard his voice.

"Hello. Is this Sex Girl?" He sounded surprised that I was calling him. "It's been a while."

"Hi," I responded, still thinking about hanging up. "It sounds like you're at a party." The hooting was fading like he was walking away.

"Oh no. Sorry, I was with a bunch of guys and my phone was on the table..." He continued talking but I stopped listening. I knew what had happened. It was one of my worst fears and the main reason I never called him. His friends had seen my naked picture pop up with the name "Sex Girl" over it. I put one hand up over my face like I was trying to hide from someone.

"I guess you haven't deleted my contact or my picture," I said with much humiliation

"No, sorry. l probably should have at least taken the picture off of it but to tell you the truth I like looking at you. I've wanted to call you for a while. What's up?"

It was time to dive in and tell him what I wanted. Six months ago I could barely talk about sex and kink wasn't a word in my vocabulary. Now, here I was talking to a guy who I only knew as Sex Guy about something quite foreign to me.

"So I have a proposition for you," I said trying to keep my voice even. "And it is OK if you say no."

***

I arrived at Barry's apartment on a Friday night. It was a normal thing for me to stay for the weekend, especially when his housemate was away. Although this night was going to be different. Two weeks earlier, I made a plan that was either going to make Barry very happy or it was going to split us up. To be honest I didn't know which one would happen. I was so nervous I thought my legs wouldn't carry me from my car to his door.

12