Becky's Tease Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," he said as I walked in. "Are you OK?" He could tell I was nervous.

"Yea, fine," I lied. "I picked up some dinner. Let's watch some porn! I'm picking!"

Barry was always fine with this. We had first watched porn together during my first teasing session with him and we had enjoyed it ever since. I had never watched porn with a guy before Barry so it was still a little awkward for me. Tonight, however, not only did I want to watch it but I had already picked out the video I wanted us to see.

I connected his laptop to the big screen and immediately pulled up PornHub. A quick search brought up a 30-minute video called "Cucked in His Own Home"

I liked this one because, unlike most porn, it had a bit of a plot. A young couple was living in a townhouse when a well-built single guy moved in next door. Of course, the wife in the couple is sitting by her window watching the shirtless man lift giant pieces of furniture, while the weakling hubby works on his stamp collection in the other room. She talks hubby into inviting the new neighbor for dinner and before long wife and neighbor are doing it in front of hubby who is looking confused, humiliated and very horny all at once. The hubby actually acted. He should have been given an award for best actor in a cuckold porn if that were a thing.

"My turn to pick one," Barry said as the video ended.

I moved closer to him on the couch and pushed our dinner plates away. "I think you need to be my little cuck boy tonight."

Barry looked interested. He was unsure of what it meant but was sure that things were about to get hot.

"Let's see. I think we need the desk chair, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, and blindfold. Now go get set up my little cuckold."

Barry was off like a flash. He had no idea how real this night was going to be. He probably was expecting some dirty talk about other men as he was literally stuck in a chair and blindfolded.

I heard him rumble through our toys getting out the cuffs and blindfold. When I heard the chair scraping against the floor, I knew he was ready to go. I looked at the time on my phone. Sex Guy should be outside.

Of course, I had no way of knowing if he would show up or not. I knew preciously little about the man. I hoped he would be there waiting for my text.

I went to the bedroom to find Barry sitting on the chair waiting for me. The cuffs and blindfold were neatly placed on the bed in front of him.

"Why are you dressed?" I asked. "You should be naked."

"But you didn't..."

"You should know."

We had been through this before. Whenever I sent him to his room like this he never undressed. I think he had a problem waiting for me naked.

Barry took off his clothes tossing them randomly onto the floor.

"Hey, come on. Why so sloppy? Pick up your clothes and fold them nicely on your desk," I said in my meanest voice. Barry was a bit surprised by this. I usually didn't mind the mess.

While the naked boy was folding his clothes, I took it a step further. "You need to clean up this whole room. What if we had a visitor? Would you want him to see your bedroom like this?"

Barry gave me an 'oh come on' look that told me that he had no idea what was to come.

"I'm giving you five minutes to get this room nice and neat. Now get that naked body of yours moving, mister," I said firmly as I closed the door behind me.

I went out into the living room and looked out the window. It was hard to tell if he was there or not. I did see one car with the inside light on. Perhaps that was him. I decided to text him to see where he was.

*Sex Girl: Are you here?*

I waited. Then his naked picture appeared.

*Sex Guy: Here! Want me to come in now?*

*Sex Girl: Not yet. I'll text when ready.*

Knowing that Sex Guy was there both excited and scared me. It would be harder to stop the scene now that he was here. I told myself that I could stop it at any time if I was too scared or if I saw that Barry was overly bothered. I kept telling myself we had an out if needed.

I went back into the bedroom where Barry was sitting in his chair holding the seat with both hands probably so that he would be less likely to touch his rock-hard dick. I smiled at the fact that my commands had made him especially horny.

"The room looks good Barry. You did a nice job of cleaning up."

"Wha-what did you mean in case we had a visitor? Is someone com..."

I cut him off by putting a finger over his mouth. When he was quiet, I situated myself on the bed right in front of him. I reached down and started massaging his balls. "No more talking from you tonight. I expect total silence from you unless I ask you a question."

He shook his head showing that he understood.

It sounded like he was thinking that maybe someone was coming to play with us. I needed to throw him off "Now, I didn't say that there was going to be a visitor. Don't you think I would tell you if that was going to happen?"

"Yes, Mistress," he replied.

If he thought I would tell him, he was set up for a surprise. "Let's get you locked down so that I can have some fun with you tonight."

Barry was quite cooperative with the handcuffs and ankle cuffs. I locked his wrists by threading the cuffs through the spokes and each ankle to a leg of the chair. Barry doesn't like the blindfold so we don't use it often. But it was a necessity tonight. As I picked up the blindfold and placed it over his head I said, "Don't worry it won't be on all night. I want you to see me tonight."

I took a step back and took in the room. There was Barry tied naked to a desk chair about a foot from the neatly made bed. The shades were drawn and the small lamp in the corner let out just enough light to make the room romantic. I picked up my phone and sent the text that would put tonight into motion.

At times when something scary or exciting is about to happen, I remember a line from a movie that I used to watch as a kid. 'This is it! Don't get scared now!" I said to myself as I quietly crept to the front door so as not to let Barry know that I had left the room.

When I opened the door there was Sex Guy. In my phone conversation with him earlier I learned that his name was Paul but I still thought of him by the name he had placed on my phone many weeks earlier. He was just as gorgeous as I remembered. A warmth came over me as I took him in.

I immediately placed my finger over my lips in a hushing fashion. I didn't want to give anything away too soon. Without talking I took his hand and walked him back to the bedroom. I paused before opening the door. This really wasn't fair to Barry. Behind the door, Barry was unaware that two fully dressed people were about to see him tied naked to a chair. My mind went through the same gyrations that had been going through my head for days. Do I stop here?

I didn't. Instead, I took a deep breath and pushed the door open. I looked at Paul and saw the smile on his face. He was already loving this. I prayed that at some point Barry would feel the same.

I had the first part of the night planned out but after that, the rest of the evening was going to be up in the air. I stood off to the side where Barry wouldn't be able to see me when Paul lifted his blindfold. Paul sat on the bed with his face about a foot away from Barry's so his face would be all Barry could see when his sight was returned to him.

I gave Paul the thumbs up and he gently raised the blindfold to Barry's forehead.

Looking back at it, this must have been the most terrifying moment for poor Barry. The look of shock on his face gave me worry. Here he was stark naked, tied to a chair, finding a fully dressed stranger in his face. Barry said nothing but a combination of shock, fear, and humiliation showed on his face.

Paul looked at me and I gave him a nod. Without another word, he brought Barry's blinders back down rendering him sightless again. It was time for me to speak.

I took Paul's place on the bed and touches Barry's hand. "Tonight is your night, Barry. You said you wanted this and I'm here to give it to you. You just met Sex Guy. I've learned that his real name is Paul. You can call him either name when you are allowed to talk. Paul is going to fuck me right here on your bed tonight."

I didn't want to ask the question but I knew I had to. I leaned in close and whisper to him, "Are you OK with this?"

There was no answer at first. Barry was thinking it through. This was going to be a tougher night than he had imagined. Finally, I got my answer. "Yes, Mistress," he replied cautiously.

I could see Barry pulling on his handcuffs and realized that he was trying unsuccessfully to raise his hand. "You may speak, slave,"

"Blindfold," he squeaked. Will you take it off so I can see?"

"Not now, slave. We shall see what happens later." I knew from our shared fantasies that he wanted to watch me make love. I fully planned to allow it but I wasn't going to let him know that now.

I pulled Paul over so that we both were in front of Barry. It was now going to get very real and once again I was conflicted. I wanted so much to have sex with SexGuy but was embarrassed about doing it in front of anyone, especially in front of my boyfriend. Fortunately, Paul didn't seem to have a problem with this. He pulled my shirt up over my head and placed it on Barry's lap. He then unbuckled my pants and pushed them down allowing me to step out of them. I followed suit and placed them across Barry's knees.

Poor Barry couldn't see anything but could feel the clothing pile up on him. His legs were shaking which was a usual nervous reaction for him. My concern for him diminished as we continued to take off each other's clothes and soon I found Paul and me both naked and looking at each other.

Now don't get me wrong, I love having sex with Barry. I get hot for him and we fuck well together. I love being around him whether we are making love or just hanging out But there was something different about Paul. I melted under him. To me he was all about sex and my one experience with him was the best sex I had ever had. True, I have not had a lot of sex in my life. I don't have a large number of guys to compare him with but he was ten times better than my two old boyfriends and, if I was forced to admit it, he was better than Barry. As much as I wanted to do this night for Barry, I wanted it even more for myself.

I looked down at Paul's dick and couldn't help but notice how big it was. I didn't like the fact that Barry's dick was covered with our clothes. I wanted to see it and more importantly, see how hard he was. I pushed the clothing off of him and let them fall on the floor in a pile. He was as erect as I had ever seen him. But his dick also looked small. I had never thought of him that way but now with both of them in front of me, it was obvious that Paul was much better endowed.

I had never thought much about penis size before this. I couldn't tell you which of my previous boyfriends had the larger cock. But tonight with both Paul and Barry in front of me, size seemed to matter. I now wanted Paul more than ever.

I put my hand on Barry's leg as I kneeled on the floor in front of Paul. I felt like I was worshiping his penis. I'm sure Barry was imagining what was happening in front of him as I took Paul's penis in my hand and guided it into my mouth. Both Barry and I heard a loud moan as I began sucking. My left hand traveled down to his balls and I massaged them gently as I continued using my tongue on his cock.

I took him as deep into my mouth and could feel him pressing against the back of my throat. I expected to gag but for some reason, I didn't.

Not wanting him to finish too quickly I decided to pull back and give him a bit of a rest. I turned my attention to Barry. "Are you OK?"

His response was, "Blindfold!" He wanted to see what was going on in front of him. I took that as a good sign. If he was bothered by all this he might prefer to withdraw behind his shades.

I was back standing with Paul now. I pressed myself against his chest and groin, savoring his hard body. He leaned down and kissed me allowing our tongues to mingle. It was time to get on the bed.

It was also time to open little Barry's eyes. I reached for his blindfold and pushed it off his head. He squinted a bit to bring us into focus. I'm not sure how we looked to the boy or how he felt about what he was seeing but I saw both excitement and humiliation in his eyes.

And if I must be honest, I felt less comfortable with Barry's eyes on my naked body. I've been naked around him a lot but being naked and about to be satisfied by another man right in front of him was too much. Well, almost too much. I wasn't going to let it stop me. By this time I was pulling Paul on top of me, spreading my legs, and pushing on his butt with my heels.

Paul's penis stood at my entryway ready to tear into me like a log splitter. At that moment I turned my head and found myself eye-to-eye with Barry. He looked like he was about to cry. I mouthed the words, "want to stop?"

If he had said yes I would have pushed Paul off and rushed to untie Barry. I would have, with great difficulty, sent Paul away, never having had the opportunity to relive my best fuck ever.

It took a full minute for Barry to respond. Finally, he shook his head from side to side permitting me to move on.

Letting out a loud groan, I put both my hands on Paul's butt and pulled him up into me. I had never felt so filled. Every space in my vagina was occupied and my walls were stretched to capacity. As he began to move faster inside me, I felt as if I was one with him. Barry was no longer there. It was just the two of us searching for that perfect sensation.

And then it came. Both of us orgasming together with loud guttural groans. My back arched and my legs involuntarily straightened. The intensity seemed never-ending. Then a moment later he was laying heavily on top of me, his penis slowly softening inside. A warm feeling of comfort enveloped my body.

It took a moment before I remembered that Barry was sitting next to us tied to the chair. I looked to my right and saw his eyes as wide as quarters and his mouth hanging open. I could not read him at that moment. Did he enjoy this or did I just break his fragile male ego? I wouldn't find out until much later.

***

It was just the two of us now. I had thought about taking a shower but didn't want to lose Paul's warm scent. Instead, I held Barry as we lay in bed, his head resting on my shoulder like a little child. I thought perhaps that he loved his cuckold experience but I wasn't sure. I knew that we needed to talk but no words were coming so we both lay quietly.

I thought about how when a dog pees then another dog comes along and goes in the same spot. I'm told it is a dominance thing. The dog wants to take that piece of grass as his. I had expected that Barry would want to crawl on top of me that night and take me back. Instead, he lay quietly in my arms and peacefully went to sleep. the night had tired him.

My fingers went down between my legs where I gently rubbed myself as I thought back on my second incredible night with Sex Guy. I found my second orgasm of the night before joining Barry in sleep.

***

Why is it that guys like morning sex so much? I don't have anything against hanging out in bed on a lazy morning and doing it once or twice but I prefer fucking at night. It helps me sleep. I guess guys wake up with an erection and feel the need to do something about it. I wonder if they wake up that way because all they dream about is sex.

When we awoke the next morning Barry was still wrapped around me. His head had left my shoulder but our arms and legs were intertwined. I could feel his morning wood pressing against my hip.

"Good morning," I whispered as I saw him waking. "Good sleep?"

"I kept dreaming about you and Sex Guy all night"

"Good dreams?"

"I dunno. Both good and bad I guess. He was in my house taking things. He took my TV off the wall and was grabbing food out of the kitchen. He even had my toothbrush."

"How did you feel about it?"

Barry thought about that for a moment. I knew his answer would express his true feelings about last night.

"That's the weird part,". He finally responded. "I was mad and was yelling at him to put stuff back. He either wasn't listening or couldn't hear me. It was like I had no control." He thought some before continuing. "But then I got comfortable with him taking my stuff and I started feeling good about it even though I wanted it back. I dunno. It was just weird."

Sometimes it is hard to see meaning in your own dreams. It's never as obvious to the dreamer as it is to others.

"So did Sex Guy take your girlfriend too?" I asked, hoping to bring on some clarity.

Once again Barry was taking time to think about my question. I think he would have figured out the meaning of his dream by now but it was taking a little time.

"Oh!" he said finally. Yea, in real life he did take my girl."

"How did you feel about that -- in real life?"

"I guess sorta the same. I know I wanted you to do that but my feelings surprised me. I wanted to stop you but I felt like I couldn't; being tied up and all."

"I gave you opportunities," I interrupted.

"Yea I know but I also didn't want to stop you. I hated having no control over what was going on but at the same time, that feeling was making me very horny. I wanted you more than I ever wanted you before."

"Do you want me now?" He didn't have to answer that question because I could feel him pressing against me. I turned to him and pulled h on top of me.

I wasn't sure how this was going to go. A lot was riding on this for both of us. He needed to prove himself as a good lover; at least better than Paul. I was forced to compare my two lovers.

As he entered me, I immediately felt different. Had Paul stretched me out? Was my vagina bigger than before? It felt that way. Not only was Barry unable to fill me, he couldn't go as deep as Paul. On top of that, Barry was working extra hard. It was obvious that at some level he was aware of the differences and was trying to make up for them with heated gyrations.

I've had to fake orgasms before. Today was going to be one of those days. As I felt Barry's cum fill me I screamed out in ecstasy and pulled myself tightly into his body.

***

The good news was that within a few days Barry and I were pretty much back to normal. He was no longer competing with the memory of sex guy and I was enjoying our sex life again.

The problem was that now that I had been with Sex Guy twice, I kept thinking about when a third time might occur. I wasn't going to cheat on Barry and I had no desire to leave him so my dreams of Paul were limited to my own private fantasies.

That is until one day when out of the blue, Barry said to me, "Do you think we will ever see Sex Guy again?"

12