All Comments on 'Becky's Tease Ch. 02'

by toastywarm01

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Jess_von_DunajewJess_von_Dunajewover 1 year ago

Very well paced. I love this kind of growing from innocent bedplay to real thing. You can continue a couple of stories more whith both doubting of how serious is the risk of Paul taking the place of Barry. Is the extra pleasure caused by Paul doing or by Barry watching? to whom should she give the status of partner? pehaps to both with she on top.

lamb2001lamb2001over 1 year ago

Excellent! Thank you for this, Toasty. This is beautifully written- both very intimate and totally hot. I love how you mostly focus on Becky’s experience, both on her feelings and how she is guiding the whole process. While it’s clear that she cares for Barry, she’s not afraid to pursue her own selfish pleasure, even if it takes some careful planning. There are many nice details in here (I loved it when they were piling their discarded clothes on Barry’s lap!). And it was so hot the way she can nurture Barry, at the same time that she’s getting off on his humiliation. It’s all a such a delicious payback for his initial mansplaining arrogance. I wonder how she will string him along, into deeper submission? Please keep it coming!

Frankdrudge2Frankdrudge28 months ago

This is a wonderful tale of cuckholding. All the little details, both the set up and the act, make it feel so real that you can truly visualize and almost live the experience along with the characters.

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P4 months ago

A wonderful cuckold session. Surprised Barry, Becky in control not demeaning but still humiliating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertoastywarm01@toastywarm01
I love to write stories that start as fantasies in my head. My fantasies (and therefore my stories) often revolve around people being punished, humiliated, or generally placed in a position that they don't want to be in. My stories don't always include nakedness or sex. I th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES