Become One of Your Bimbos! Pt. 01

Story Info
An artist receives an offer to become one of his creations!
9.6k words
3.82
19.5k
20

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a new message at the bottom of his inbox. His actual, real name was written in bold letters, which was very odd because that had not been the name that he had registered under, there followed;

"How would you like to be one of YOUR bimbos in REAL LIFE?"

Worried about how his private details had got out, and fully expecting some garbled crap and a dodgy website link within the message, he opened it. He had security on his computer and wasn't afraid of a crappy link.

"Would it be an advert for a cross-dressing service maybe?" he wondered.

At the top of the page were his real name and his username for the website, but it quickly became clear that this was no simple phishing email. The layout was much more professional. There were no giveaway typos and it looked very clinical. There were pictures of scientists, researchers and complicated looking medical hardware, and the logo read "Waverley Biotech." The text was clearly laid out, and well written.

"Dear ******,

We have a truly remarkable opportunity for you to participate in a research study which we think you will be uniquely interested in and suited to.

We have recently completed our phase one safety and efficacy trial with over 50 participants, in which we have shown that our revolutionary new neural interface allows a human brain to be installed into a freshly grown, genetically designed human clone. Our clone bodies are genetically engineered to be as near to the perfect human being as we can make them.

In lay terms, we are now able to harvest and implant YOUR brain into a wonderful new body; a body grown from stronger genes! The medical implications of this work are enormous, but in order to progress further, we need a broader subject base to increase our data-set and show that the technology is universally safe. Therefore, we are moving on to Phase two and are in need of a new cohort of participants. In the Phase one trial, we discovered a sub-group of participants who progress more quickly through the study because of their inherent suitability to the programme.

We are therefore writing to members of niche communities to appeal for their help and to offer them this incredible opportunity.

In your case, we have reviewed your work and notice your artistic and fantasy interest in male-to-female transformations. We also note your interest in beautiful, sexy young women; but also, your interest in BECOMING a beautiful, sexy young woman. And here lies our offer to you - Come and become exactly that, come and transform yourself into a stunning young woman!

We can talk you through the process and answer all your questions in time, but please watch this informational video first. If you are interested, then we can discuss the possibility of being recruited to the Phase two study.

Yours sincerely,

Prof Amanda Jakes

Professor of Experimental Neurosciences "

He sat back in his chair.

"Well, I must say, I wasn't expecting THAT," he chuckled.

He wondered which of his friends had come up with this, it was really very good. He had to see what the video would show, hopefully it wouldn't just be a sucker type gif; but that was what he was expecting. He clicked on it.

The quality was immediately impressive. The film looked incredibly well shot and produced. The view panned around; he could see clean white laboratories behind glass windows with technicians walking past. It cut to a large and light, glassy entrance hall in a very expensive looking building with a bustle of activity of researchers going about their work. It then panned to a lady in her mid-fifties, who stood facing the camera. She was wearing a long white coat with a dark skirt to below her knees. Her hair was a very dark brown - almost black, very straight, and tied up in a bun with some kind of dark varnished wooden stick elegantly holding the knot together. She was quite plain but was made up tastefully for the camera and looked every inch the professional scientist.

"Hello. My name is Professor Amanda Jakes, Professor of Neurosciences here at the Waverley Institute," she gave a polite but not unpleasant smile, "let me tell you about the vital work that we have been performing here. But first, perhaps a demonstration. Allow me to introduce you to Dina."

The camera moved to her side where a smiling blonde girl stood, beaming. She was stunningly pretty and in full immaculate makeup. She had long and glossy, deep-blonde hair which waved down over one shoulder of her smart light-pink suit. He looked her over, her jacket and blouse were open just enough for him to see a small amount of cleavage between what looked like ample, pert breasts. As the camera panned out further, he could appreciate that her slim figure was perfect. She had the most graceful feminine lines to her waist and hips, all set off amazingly by the matching pink skirt that snagged around her mid-thighs. Her legs continued down, her pale skin visible through delicate white stockings and her feet snug in a pair of smart but sexy high-heeled white stilettoed court shoes. He felt himself tense a little, she was exactly the kind of girl that he liked to use as the subject of his artwork, and in his bimbo fantasies.

"Hi, I'm Dina and this is my new body!"

She gave a little twirl for the camera and posed one hand on her hip as she finished. She grinned, beaming happiness.

"I've got to tell you that I absolutely LOVE this. I've never felt this alive; you absolutely MUST come and enrol if you get the chance, you simply won't believe how wonderful these bodies actually are! The process is so easy once you are here, everything is done for you and you will be guided by amazing people and experts, every step of the way. There is no pain at all, and the people here are wonderful, you will make so many fantastic new friends!"

"And that's not even all," she was so excited," you see, because the work here is SO important, the funding is unbelievable. For taking part, and you do have to have regular medicals and answer some questionnaires, but you get five million euros to spend on your new life. Yes, that's right, FIVE MILLION EUROS! How about that! It's to make sure that you have no possible reason not to be able to continue in the study. I have an amazing new house, a new car and a fantastic wardrobe of clothes for my new body and my new life!"

The camera panned back to the professor.

"The process involves carefully removing your existing brain from your current body and fitting it to our special neural interfaces. This is incredibly delicate work which can only be performed properly by micro and nano robots. These are controlled by a sophisticated Artificial Intelligence system which we have built which now has complete mastery of neuroanatomy and neural recognition. We have mastered this transference technique and this can now be done in thirty-six hours"

"Once connected to the new interface, your brain can be placed inside any body which we have prepared to receive it. In your case, this will be a new body which we have grown specially. We use a process of accelerated development to grow genetically designed humans which have no brain development of their own. We install receiving interface fittings into the new host bodies so that a donor brain can be attached. The attachment is relatively simple, and it is all done through a scar that becomes hidden underneath your new host body's hair. The interfaces mean that the donor brain can see, hear, feel and move perfectly within their new home body. Before this is ready to use though, there is a necessary period of 'neural mapping' involved; to make sure the new body works perfectly and all the nerve functions line up between the donor and the host. This is all performed whilst you are anaesthetised, so the first thing that you will be aware of will be waking up in your amazing new body, everything working perfectly, good to go!"

"We have found, in our initial cohort of participants, however, that the time taken for neural mapping varies markedly between subjects. We have found that it occurs much much quicker in male to female transfers, like Dina here"

He swallowed, "Was this really for real? It couldn't be!"

It did look good though, they'd really gone to town with the film. And with the model; she was gorgeous!

"We have also found that minds receptive to the idea of transference, that is, becoming someone else, map much quicker as well. People who have elaborate fantasies about being someone else or changing bodies, and who have spent lots of time imagining this, are much more receptive to the initial and inevitable differences involved in inhabiting a new body. In our work, this translates to the difference between as little as two weeks versus maybe several months for the neural mapping to complete before a subject is ready to be awakened inside their new body. For such an expensive process, and for such essential research, we have therefore decided to restrict phase two recruitment to only males who are being implanted into female bodies. And we have decided to target the transgender and body-swap fantasy communities"

"We have a limited number of host bodies currently available, so please email or ring the number below for a chance to talk to a recruitment consultant. Thank you for your time, have a great day, and please, try and imagine the possibilities!"

"What... the...actual... fuck?!" he thought, sitting slowly back with his fingers together.

This was just crazy. He honestly didn't know what to do. So, while he was thinking, he rewound the video so that he could check out Dina again. Yes, she looked hot. He loved her face and hair, and he loved her outfit. In fact, he actually wanted to be her. His hand went down into his pants. Oh yes, imagine walking into a room looking like that, he tried to imagine how the stilettos would feel as he walked, the heels clicking as he swayed his hips and tossed his head, being this wonderful girl.

He ejaculated fiercely, all down the front of his trousers.

"My god, that was quick! Shit!"

He scrambled to grab some tissues in a way which didn't spread his mess any further than it had to, or drop any onto his carpet. Then he wiped the bulk of it away in a wet ball of white claggy tissue.

He decided that was so excited by this idea that he just had to ring the number. He grabbed his phone, keyed it in, and pressed call. He wondered whether he would hang up if anyone answered.

"Welcome to the Waverley Institute research information line, my name is Lydia, I'm a participant welfare and recruitment consultant here. Thank you so much for calling today! Can I please take a few details from you?"

Her voice was warm and her tone friendly.

He gave a false name, his age and explained that he had seen the video and wanted to know more about the transformation process.

"I'm sorry," she replied, still warmly, "but we have nobody of that name on our list of invitees. I'm afraid this line is only for individuals who have been specifically contacted"

"OK, shit"

It felt uncomfortable, but he gave his real name. He realised afterwards that it had been on the email in any case.

"Thank you so much for getting in touch. Can I also just take the referral reference code that was in your email as well please?"

My God, he really wanted to get through this now. He scrolled up, searching quickly around the page, he couldn't see anything. Ah, there it was!

"Sure, its...er... 5.. 5..5... 7.. 8.. 7...R.. H.. G"

"Thank you so much..."

"...Wonderful! Welcome, we really enjoyed looking at your art."

He almost choked. He coughed as if something had gone down the wrong way.

"I think that you would particularly enjoy this, the candidate host body we have for you is very much like one of the girls that you have drawn. I think you would love to be such an incredible young woman. Are you interested in coming to participate?"

"This has to be a joke, right? I mean, its brilliant, you really got me and everything, but I don't think you can really take this much further can you? I mean you obviously can't make me into a sexy bimbo, so why don't you tell me who this really is so that we can all have a good laugh about it?"

There was a pause on the other end.

"Perhaps a demonstration of our commitment and seriousness would help to convince you?"

"Okay then, I'll bite, what did you have in mind?"

"I have your bank details here, if you could get your card, could you just verify the account numbers with me please?"

This smelled like a scam now. He knew it! He had his card on the table anyway, he'd just bought some new shoes online, but there was no way he was giving her his bank details. But massive kudos for the elaborate scam, and the girl was incredible. He breathed out, having finally figured out what was going on. He clicked to download the whole video to his hard drive so that he could look at Dina again later.

"Okay, so I've got 04217980, sort code 30 12 58."

That actually sounded familiar.

"I'm sorry," he stuttered, "can you say that again please?"

"Sure, I've got 04217980 and the sort code is 30 12 58."

He checked it against the card.

"Holy shit!" he thought.

"Err...yes...that's right actually."

"Good. Well to prove that we are serious, I am going to transfer a sum of money to that account. So that you are absolutely sure that it's definitely from us, can you please give me three random numbers?"

"Er...six...two...and nine"

"Okay then, I'm going to transfer €50629 euros into your account...and...now. Yes, that's gone. Hopefully this will convince you that we have a serious proposition for you. Believe me, the time saved for us by having the correct cohort of research participants pay for this on no time at all. Now, I'm sure you are going to want to verify that everything is in order, so could I suggest that you go off and do that, and when you are satisfied could you please ring me back on this number?"

"Err...well...yes, sure I guess."

"Wonderful. Thank you so much for your call today! Speak to you later."

She hung up.

He wasted no time at all opening his bank account app on his phone and logging in with his thumb print. There were some new features for the online platform and the app asked if he wanted to know about them. Fucking hell, no! He just wanted to see the balance!

He skipped through everything as quick as it would let him. The little circle of dots rotated in the middle of the screen; and then there it was. Balance - €51929. The latest entry was a deposit, from Wav Biotech for €50629. He simply could not believe it. They must have hacked him! Shit!

He went to his desktop and logged on there. The account page was the same. This could not be happening; all of his devices must now be compromised! His mind was a blur; what could he do? Then the idea hit him:

"I'll go to the bank branch and ask them to check my balance there. They won't be able to hack the bank!"

He ran to the door, grabbed his coat and made off for the bank at a rapid walk. He had so much energy from his nervousness that he made it to the bank in under twenty minutes. He was hot and sweaty after a couple of minutes of standing in line under the warm air conditioner.

At last, he made it to the front of the queue and asked the man behind the counter for a balance for his card and account. Whilst the cashier entered his details and they waited for the account to come up, he thought, "If it's not there then I've definitely been hacked. I'll go home, disconnect my router and wipe and reset all of my devices and reinstall the operating systems."

"Here's your balance sir."

It was all there, every single cent. His mind was blown. He stumbled slowly back home in complete shock; what if this actually was true!?

The following day, he stepped out of a taxi, paid a large sum of money for the long ride (which he was fine with given the huge amount of cash that he had just received) and grabbed his bag from the back seat. He was standing on a pavement besides the long driveway which had led up to 'The Waverley Institute.' It was an impressive, glass-fronted building, elevated from the road by a wide flight of light stone steps. He could see inside the building through the glass. There was a huge, open-plan reception area with sparse but expensive looking artwork on the back wall and huge potted fig trees which grew up from the floor to almost the upper levels. In the middle of the large area was a carpeted metal staircase which rose half a flight to a white-bordered, glass reception desk. The desk was set at an angle to the front window so that he could see both the side and front of the girl who was seated there.

She was extremely pretty and wore a tight, light grey skirt-suit. Her yellow-blonde hair was pulled tightly but smartly into a long twirl which rolled down the back of her head, holding the hair tightly against both sides, above her ears. Through the glass of the desk, he could see that her black-stockinged legs were crossed. The upper, dangling foot rocked gently up and down in a black leather high-heeled knee boot. The other boot sat anchored on the floor whilst she sat, working at her keyboard and screen.

Two further staircases split up from the receptionist's level; one leading off to each side. Each connected to a walkway level at the top of the open area. There were a number of glass-fronted offices spread around the back of the upper area.

He was tense and anxious as he stared around. It was a formidable place. He didn't know what else to do, so he picked up his bag and began to slowly shuffle up the stairs. When he reached the top, the doors swung mechanically open; the noise announcing his presence. The receptionist lifted her head, looked down at the doors and then smiled politely at him. She then adjusted herself in her chair, paused her work and sat, ready to help.

He mustered as much courage as he could, and then walked up the stairs. He tried not to let his posture sag and resisted the urge to try and curl up and disappear as he walked up towards the beautiful reception girl.

"Welcome and thank you so much for coming, my name is Jenna," she spoke with a pretty smile upon her face. As she did so, she stood up and held her hand out. He took her soft fingers and gently shook them. She was wearing a pale pink nail varnish on her elegant fingertips and she had a Perspex name badge with the Waverley logo on, which said "Ms Jenna Walker" fastened to her grey suit jacket.

"Lydia is waiting for you and will see you straight away, please go up the staircase to your left."

"Okay, thanks."

He trudged up the second stairs in wonderment, staring around the building whilst he climbed to the top. There were a few people going quietly about their business on the ground floor. A small man in a dark suit emerged from a lift and disappeared inside one of the top offices, shutting the door behind him.

"This way, please," he heard. He recognised the sound. It was the voice from the phone. When he reached the top, he saw her, standing just inside the door of one of the offices, holding the door open, waiting for him.

"I'm Lydia," she smiled warmly, "we spoke on the phone yesterday, I'm so pleased that you decided to come."

He stepped up to her and she shook his hand enthusiastically. Her smile was confident, captivating and just a little cheeky. She was in her mid-forties, slim and dark-red haired which had blondish highlights scattered throughout. She was nearly as tall as him. Her hair was styled in a quite big parting, which closely bordered her pretty cheekbone on the left and was blown behind her ear on the right. Her eyebrows were heavily drawn on and lifted into stylish, high arches, whilst the rest of her makeup was soft and accentuated the red of her hair. She wore a light-cream silk blouse with broad lapels. On top of this she wore a black trouser-suit which had long baggy legs that hid her shoes.