Become One of Your Bimbos! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here we are now darling."

Lydia lifted the stilettoes out, one by one, and stood them on the table.

"This is a five-inch heel in black snake effect."

She reached out and lifted one carefully from table in fascination. She ran her finger tip along the outside, feeling the bumps of the patterns on the glossy artificial leather. There was a little band of elasticated fabric right at the back, running across the inside of the heel. The material was much stiffer than she was expecting, probably so they held their beautiful shape with a girl's foot standing inside, she reasoned.

"Come on then, let's get you into them!"

The new girl breathed quickly as Lydia pulled over a short stool and sat herself at her knees. She took the glamorous high heels and positioned them on the floor. The new girl hesitated for a moment and then, when it was clear that Lydia was waiting for her, she positioned her foot above the first shoe. As she snaked her toes inside, she was again surprised by the hardness of the edges of the leather at the front and sides. She worked her foot inside and slid her heel down into the shoe. It was quickly stopped, considerably higher than she thought it would be. She pressed down and felt the support of the stiletto underneath her.

It was high! She was afraid that she wouldn't be able to walk in these shoes. She moved her foot about a little, the pencil thin heel made a loud tapping sound as she lifted it from the laminate floor and then set down on it once more.

"Stunning for the office," Lydia declared. She gestured for her to stand. The new girl gingerly pressed down into the shoes until all her weight was in them, and then she stood herself up. She immediately felt higher in the world and it was lovely after having spent the last day down at five foot five. The shoes felt surprisingly comfortable and stable. She rocked each foot on the tiny stiletto to get a feel for what she could and couldn't do in them. Then she took a step forward. And then another one. It felt amazing! She walked across the rug to stand in front of the full-length mirror to admire herself. She mis-stepped slightly but quickly corrected herself.

"High heels are a little bit of an art darling," said Lydia, "Stiletto courts are not the easiest heels to walk in, but neither are they the hardest. But don't worry, a genetic superwoman like you will master them in no time at all."

She looked at herself: the genetic superwoman, in the mirror. She felt like she had made a ballsy choice for her first outfit, maybe a little too ballsy. When they had decided that she should have her hair and makeup done and then they should dress her up as a smart, sexy receptionist; they had both agreed that a black pencil skirt, black tights and high heels were entirely appropriate. Lydia had offered the new girl a choice from a selection of blouses to complete the outfit. White, high-necked but fitted, or white with buttons down the front to show just a little of her lovely bosoms. The new girl had tried them both on and had struggled to decide as she had looked amazing in them both and had loved both styles.

"Or, we could go for a little more of a statement with some colour? A coloured blouse would work beautifully with your platinum blonde, what do you think?"

"Let's give it a try then," she had said.

They had stuck with the glossy, deep purple-red satin blouse that Lydia had lifted from the clothes rail and held up. The new girl had gasped when she had seen it, and when she had put it on and felt the cool satin close around her waist, she had stroked up along her outsides with the backs of her hands, to enjoy her silky smoothness.

"Sorry that that took a while," the new girl said.

"Oh, don't worry, now that you're a girl, this is what getting dressed will ALWAYS be like," Lydia giggled.

"Closed, or..." Lydia reached to the front of her blouse and unfastened the top button. "Open?"

The blouse fell to naturally show just the top of her squeezed cleavage, one down from the conservative fastening that the girl had instinctively selected for herself.

"Oooh, I think open suits you VERY nicely," she beamed.

Lydia walked behind her.

"Now, we do need to gently emphasise your best features just a LITTLE more before you are ready for your new role."

She reached around her waist and gently wound a thick, black belt around her back. The material was the same shiny black snake pattern that she had on her shoes. Lydia hitched it through a large black plastic buckle at the front and tightened it snugly, tucking the free end of the belt into a loop which she adjusted so that it looked perfect.

"You have the bag too dear," she said, holding up a short but wide bag made of the same material as her shoes. Its fixed form had a flap which magnetically held it closed. Inside was a gold chain shoulder strap which she pulled out. The bag could clearly be used two ways, as a clutch or with the shoulder chain. She hung it over the new girl's shoulder so that it fell against her left hip.

"You haven't got many possessions yet, but I've put a nail file, mirror and lip gloss inside in case you get a little bored later."

The girl clutched her new bag with one hand and looked at herself in the mirror. She turned side on. The belt nipped her waist right in and made her breasts look even larger with the glossy red satin pulled tightly around them. The shiny material made it look tense, as if they were trying to burst out. Also, her ass looked magnificent in the tight nylon of her black skirt, flowing from her small waist, around her magnificent behind and nipping in below, pulling her thighs together. Posing, she lifted her front leg at the knee so her stiletto pointed backwards. She made a stunning, sexy shape. She turned back to the mirror and looked at her face. Her heavy makeup was immaculate and her hair had stayed perfectly in its dressed style. Her gold hoop earrings fell to a halt after swinging briefly when she had turned her head. She felt a little tingle between her legs, in her new sex. The four acrylic nails on her right hand shot across her mouth. My god, she was feeling a little aroused, as a woman!

"Ooooh, I can see that you like THAT," Lydia cooed. The girl's face went hot. She lowered her eyes and swallowed before looking up again, a coy expression on her face. She slowly turned to look at Lydia, who was starting to feel like the big sister that she needed.

"Lydia?" she hesitated.

"Yes darling?"

"Do I...look like...a bit of a bimbo?"

"Oh really!" Lydia giggled, "you are too much!"

She stood immediately behind her, holding her shoulders.

"Just because a girl wears smart clothes like this, high heels and likes to look glamorous, that does NOT mean that she is a bimbo, you know. You need to accept that now that you are a beautiful woman! And what does that word even mean, hmm?! That's actually a very un-feminist view you know. An empowered woman should be able to dress how she damn well likes," Lydia stated passionately.

Later on, Lydia installed the new girl at the reception desk. She sat herself down in the high, comfortable desk chair and crossed her legs.

"There now, our lovely new receptionist! Jenna will be pleased to have some time off for a while."

The new girl felt quite self-conscious. She realised how on-show she must be as she remembered having a clear view of the seated reception girl when she had arrived at the Waverley Institute herself.

"Now the job is incredibly simple. Firstly, you need to act as a receptionist. Introduce yourself and welcome them. Then basically direct them up the stairs to me. If anyone different is going to turn up, someone will ring to let you know, or it will be in the diary."

"But what do I say, I mean, WHO am I? What's my name? Am I Amanda??"

"Good question! And that leads me nicely on to your second task, the much, much more important one, of deciding on a name!!"

"Now, I really don't think you should take Amanda, as that name already has strong connotations for you, especially with you in THIS body. Instead, as a good starting point, I have drawn up a candidate list of names for you and I'd like you to look down them and see if anything jumps out, okay?"

"Okay, sure ...I guess."

"It's obviously very important that you choose a name. We can't fully register you as a person until you do and that means you can't have a bank account, own property or sign documents."

The new girl thought about it for a minute. Yes, she needed a name, and quickly, she wanted to have full rights and she wanted to get paid her €5 million!!

"It's on the desktop honey, open the file called Names. Next to it is today's calendar so you can easily see who has appointments and roughly what time they will arrive. There's a second participant consultant working today, called Belinda. If you really want to nail the receptionist role, then you could send HER applicant up the OTHER staircase," she grinned at the new girl and raised her eyebrows; none of this would be difficult.

The new girl took her bag from across her shoulder and set it down in a tidy little shelf just underneath the top of the desk. She opened the purse and pushed the gold chain back inside before closing it and stowing it.

"That's neater," she thought.

"You look incredible," Lydia smiled softly.

The new girl sat herself up proudly, her breasts floating out in front of her, "If you need anything then just give me a ring. Or come up."

"Thank you, Lydia," She said, "You look beautiful too you know."

She was not used to this kind of talk but knew this was the kind of thing that girls said to each other and she was trying to act the right way. Lydia smiled, made a little triumphant twirly pose herself, kicked a heel up and then started off up the staircase to her office. The new girl could see that she was wearing black leather boots with medium heels that were fuller than a stiletto, but still elegant and feminine. She was starting to idolise Lydia.

"Right, well let's have a look then," she thought. She slid the mouse with her acrylic fingernailed hand. She wondered how difficult the long artificial nail would make life. They looked amazing but they were not exactly practical. Working the mouse, however, was dead easy. The desktop came alive and she hunted on the desktop picture of the Waverley Institute for the file that Lydia had mentioned. There it was.

She clicked on it, and at the same time told herself to relax. This was an important moment and she didn't want to make any rash decisions. It didn't take her long.

Lydia had written a very heavily filtered list of maybe twenty names. And while she was briefly tempted by a couple of the others, there was one name that absolutely gripped her when she read it. She sat bolt upright. "Lydia!" she called. Then she remembered to use the phone. It had a quick dial marked "Lydia" conveniently.

"Lydia, I've decided!"

"Well, that was very quick darling, are you sure now?"

"Definitely."

"Okay then, I'll come down."

As Lydia reached the desk the automatic door swung open and the two girls turned their heads to look down the stairs. There was a young man stood gaping around, he was dressed in a loose blue jacket and black jeans with black shoes. The new girl adjusted herself, this was her big moment she told herself. She looked down at him and forced the best smile to her face that she could muster. He smiled back briefly and then looked away and around the room. After a moment, he started to walk up the stairs towards the reception desk.

"I've...er...come to see..."

"Lydia?" finished the new girl in her best polite voice. She swallowed.

"Well, hello, and welcome, thank you for...coming. My name is Lita."

Lydia looked down at her and nodded her head briskly at her, puckering her lips to show her enthusiastic approval.

"And I'm Lydia," she smiled and turned. "Thank you so much for deciding to come. If you'd like to follow me up here."

Lydia went up to her office with the man and closed the door. Lita could imagine exactly what they were talking about. She crossed her legs and looked in the drawer of the desk. She took out a piece of thick white card and a pen, moved the keyboard aside and placed the card on the desk, so that it was in front of her.

Then she started to write her new name - 'L i t a', first in single letters, and then she tried in joined-up cursive. She smiled at herself. It looked pretty on the page, and she felt pretty and a little sexy using it on herself.

"I'm Lita," she whispered quietly to herself, trying it out for a second time.

Lydia was busy for the next two hours. Like when she had initially arrived, after about half an hour, she had led the man out, along the corridor and they had disappeared in the lift together. It was another hour and a half before she returned, by herself. Lita had a handful of visitors during this time, all of whom were maintenance technicians or reps from other tech companies with booked meetings. All had been male. Lita had tried to be confident and had tried to behave as a proper girly receptionist. She had ignored them as they had slipped quick glances at her large breasts and she had politely directed them to a corridor on the ground floor with a sickly-sweet smile on her face.

"My God. Men!" she thought, amazed at how they had treated at her. Then she had burst out laughing at the preposterousness of the situation.