Become One of Your Bimbos! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, come in and take a seat."

He sat down in the office chair across from her desk. She strutted smoothly round to sit opposite him. She was wearing high heels - he decided from the way her hips had moved when she walked. There was a bundle of glossy folders and papers neatly stacked in front of her.

"Okay, so first of all, we'll need to go through the consent process for this. If you then decide that you want to enter the study, there will be a medical evaluation to make sure that you have no underlying conditions that preclude your involvement. Most medical problems have no bearing on your ability to take part though."

He nodded. As the reality of the situation started to dawn on him, he was feeling like this was NOT something that he was going to go ahead with.

"Now of course I understand that this is a huge, huge decision for you to make. Believe me, that is not lost on me. That is why I want to take this opportunity to fully outline all the risks and benefits of taking part.

So, firstly, the procedure has now been performed, without any adverse effects, in over 50 people. There are no major side effects from the phase one trial that you need to be aware of and it is perfectly safe and works perfectly. One thing that perhaps you weren't aware of that most people find reassuring, is that once your brain has been removed from your current body, we can, if you wish, fit your old body with the same interface fittings that your brain will be joined to in your new body. We can then keep your body alive for a short while. This gives you the opportunity to go back to your original body if, after you have lived in the new body as a girl, you decide that actually it is just not right for you. We can hold your old body alive for about two weeks, but at this point you really have to decide one way or the other. I have to tell you, that even though this option was available to all 50 of the phase one participants; not a single one of them chose to return to their original body."

"You see, the bodies that we grow are genetically enhanced and superior to normal humans. You will find that, along with being an absolutely beautiful young woman, you have enhanced senses. Your vision, hearing and senses of touch, taste and smell will all be sharper and more vivid. Some of our phase one participants have described it as living in high definition. This is because of the better gene base in the bodies that we grow, as well as the filtering and enhancement processing that happens within the neural interfaces. Life, apparently, feels a whole lot better in one of these new bodies.

"Now because we appreciate that it is a major life change, and not a trivial undertaking by any reckoning; this is the reason for the cash compensation package for you, which will be five million euros."

He swallowed incredulously; she had really said that? Right?

"This will ensure that you have few worries and can set out about your new life in whatever manner you choose. It will also ensure that you can devote the time needed to complete the requirements of the study."

She stopped and smiled.

"To be honest, even if you took the surgery, decided it wasn't for you, took your body back, and kept the five million, you might think that that was a good deal!"

"Too right!" he thought. He'd never have to work again! And if he actually enjoyed being a girl, which he was starting to think he perhaps at least wanted to try, then he still had the option to stay as her, especially if the new body felt as good as she was making out.

"In terms of commitments from you, all we ask is that you attend for a physical therapy and questionnaire session, fairly often to start off with, and then decreasing to about once a month. And that you allow us to download usage data from all of your interfaces. This lets us refine our neural algorithms over time and we can take this information wirelessly, usually while you're asleep at night."

This sounded like a pretty small undertaking he thought.

"Also, we ask that you do not try to re-join your old life, at least until the study concludes, as we need to keep the project classified. If word were to get out, then we would risk harming our participants with unwanted attention and it's very important for us to not contaminate our safety data by introducing any risks to our participants. This is probably the most onerous requirement on you. We anticipate, even using only rapid neural mappers as participants, that the study will take about four years to complete. After this, you are of course, free to contact whomever you please.

However, I have to say, that I think having a good period of time away from your old life allows you a chance to form fresh new habits and find new friends. If you take part, you will be introduced to all the other participants. Most of the girls from the phase one group have become very good friends"

This actually didn't sound that bad.

"Would I be able to go online?"

"Of course, but not to access any accounts or sites associated with your current life until the study concludes."

"Hmmmm, I could just about live with that," he thought, "Would they be able to find out if I did though?"

"Also, you need to be aware that from a legal perspective, your old self will be counted as a non-person, and your new self will be counted as a new and different person. The state will grant you full citizenship as they are an invested partner in this research project and have a big interest in the outcome of this work."

Wow, that was all a bit heavy.

"Before I ask you to read the study brochure and sign up to participation, I have one more thing that I'd like you to see. I think that it will help you to decide."

She had taken him to a lift at the end of the upper walkway and they had gone down to the second lower basement level. The corridors downstairs were clean but sterile and bare. The place looked like a hospital. They only saw a single other person; a cleaner had passed them, going about his business. Lydia had a carefree, relaxed smile on her face the whole time.

"This is one of my favourite parts of my job, I have to say," she said.

They had come to a door on the right. She pushed it open and held her hand out for him to come inside. His mind almost exploded. This simply could not be real!

"My God," he stuttered, floored for words.

"The likeness is remarkable don't you think," Lydia grinned, "when I saw your work, I just KNEW that we had to give you first refusal on this frame."

He took a step towards her, quite, quite speechless.

"I got one of our girls to do her hair and makeup so she looked just like your little Mandi. She has not had any Botox or lip fillers though, so the effect is not quite complete. You could, of course, have that done to yourself if you wished, once you have transferred into her."

"She's not...real...?...she...can't...be."

He could see her breathing at a gentle rate, sat as she was, in her chair, facing ahead. Then she blinked.

"What the fuck!" he gasped

"It's okay," Lydia spoke softly," She has a rudimentary control interface installed at the moment which takes care of her basic functions. She can blink and she can eat and she can use the toilet. Why not take a closer look, come over here, she won't bite!"

Lydia smiled a cheeky smile at him, and then took his arm and gently coaxed him towards the seated girl.

"The blanket is only to keep her warm down here in the basement whilst we display her," she said as she reached down and pulled away the only cover from the girl's body.

His jaw was agape.

Sitting in the chair was almost a carbon copy one of his artistic characters, one of his bimbos from his gallery of works. Someone had gone to a lot of trouble to make her as close a replica as possible. Her hair had been bleached and dyed just the right low-lighted, platinum blonde and then blown into a long, layered and airy parted style; exactly as he had done her. Her face was a blank canvas of faultless light tan from a thick sheen of perfectly applied skin makeup with exactly the same white and dark eye shadow that he had worked for hours to get perfect. She also had exactly the right shocking-pink lip gloss. They had absolutely nailed it. She continued to stare blankly at the wall opposite, oblivious to anything. He looked down. Her huge breasts looked impossibly buoyant.

Lydia was watching him, "Yes, she has implants," she smiled, "we figured all of her potential occupants would find that pleasing, so we thought we'd save them the pain by installing them and letting them heal up before she is even occupied. Lovely, aren't they?!"

They were lovely, quite quite lovely! His throat was dry. He watched her breasts gently rise and fall with her calm breathing.

Her waist was almost unnaturally narrow, an unbelievably perfect female hourglass shape. Her hips were wide enough to give her incredible curves, but slim enough that she was still petite. She was just like he had drawn her. She was perfect.

"She's a perfect five-five tall," Lydia looked at him mischievously, "Yes, short enough to wear five-inch heels and not look out of place in a room full of people, or even, dare I say, on a man's arm."

He looked down, embarrassed.

"She is genetically superior in practically every way we know of," she continued.

"Literally every single known ideal gene is in her composite genome. She is stronger, fitter and healthier than any other female on the planet," she smiled proudly.

"Also, she will age at a much delayed rate. We have knocked out all of the usual human aging genes from her. From our phase one observations, we estimate that she will take five times as long to look older."

She walked over to him and gently lifted his head, so that he could see the broad smile on her face.

"You will get to be a twenty-something girl for fifty years or so."

Back upstairs he had been genuinely shaken. When he had arrived at the institute, he had not thought that he would be seriously considering having his brain removed from his body to be implanted into a new, girl's body. But everything that he had seen had convinced him that it was all for real. He had fantasised about being a woman for as long as he could remember and this was an unbelievable opportunity which he now had to think about.

The decider for him had been when he had asked Lydia if there was any chance that he could meet someone who had been through the transformation. Lydia had picked up her phone and had called down to Jenna on the reception desk and had asked her if she would mind coming upstairs.

Jenna had walked into Lydia's office. She was shorter than him, but stood elegantly tall in her stiletto heeled knee boots and looked magnificent in her fitted suit. She was a beautiful woman.

He had asked her what it had been like and she had told him, matter-of-factly what had happened to her and how it had been the best decision of her life. She had told him how she had previously been a 48 year old man, but now absolutely loved her new life as a young woman and had no regrets. She told him how the new body felt so much better. All the time she was talking to him he felt slightly uncomfortable because she was such a stunning woman that he would usually feel a little uncomfortable around. Finally, she had sat down in a chair and lowered her head and showed him the top of her head. She had let him part her hair with his fingers so that he could see the tiny, fine white line of a scar which was barely visible amongst her hair roots.

She had smiled sweetly at him one last time before going back down the stairs and had told him that if he'd ever wanted to be a woman then he should go ahead and seize this opportunity.

Two hours later, he sat nervously playing with his hands on a puffy black-leather couch. He had spent the previous two hours reading through all the study literature and going through the health questionnaire. The health questionnaire had been a formality really, as he was fit and largely well. The only medical problem he did have was mild asthma. When he declared this, Lydia smiled warmly at him and told him that this condition would not be present in his new body. For the first time, he grasped the potential medical application of what they were doing. Essentially, the majority of health problems could be simply sidestepped by transferring the diseased person into a new and perfect host body. Heart disease, lung cancer, arthritis: all would be completely cured. He gasped as he suddenly understood; this would change the world in the most profound and incredible way. He started to feel a little proud to be involved in what would turn out to be a landmark scientific advance.

"Won't be long now," he hadn't noticed Lydia walk up to him, the carpet had silenced her footsteps. She sat down next to him on the couch, her knees together, facing towards him.

"If you'd like, I have a sedative medication here which you can swallow, there's not much value in you being all tense and wound up while we are waiting for the team to be ready."

He looked at her. It had made sense. He nodded. She gave him a small bottle, half full of liquid. He twisted the plastic cap, breaking the seal to look inside. He sniffed; it smelt of fake sweetness.

"Drink the whole lot," Lydia told him, reassuringly. What the hell he thought. He necked the contents in one fast swig.

"Well done, you'll feel better in a little while," she sat back, "would you like me to sit with you and tell you about the other girls?"

"Yes please," he said. He didn't want to be alone, and he was starting to feel comforted by Lydia.

"Well now, let's see," she relaxed back against the back of the couch," I was the participant welfare consultant for most of the male-to-female transfers in the phase one study and I've grown very close to every single one of my girls. First to mind is Dina, you might have seen her on the promotional video. Dina is a lovely girl, she's very dainty and girly, and she's good fun too. Dina just recently got engaged, and in fact it's her wedding in a couple of months. She's having the full church affair, white dress, the works."

He smiled gently to himself, how lovely. His worries started to melt away.

"Then we have Anubis. Anubis is a formidable woman...(he started to zone out a little) ...and she is a very snappy dresser, lots of fitted leather..."

He opened his eyes. It was very light, almost blindingly so. He blinked quickly and his eyes adjusted so that he could look around without it hurting. His view was vivid and rich. The light had a pleasing hue to it. He was sitting in a chair in a room that looked like a hotel bedroom. There was a full-length glass window which gave a fourth storey view out across the well-kept lawns of the Waverley Institute grounds. He looked down.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!

He was immediately alert and breathing quickly. His hands were small and had long acrylic artificial nails fixed to their fingertips. His knees were small but only barely visible beyond the huge breasts that obscured his view of the rest of his body.

She stood up. It felt so different, she was so small compared to before, yet she could feel her body more vividly than she could ever remember it feeling. Her body moved perfectly and effortlessly, like she did not have to concentrate or get used anything new. She could feel every part of herself and everything felt not only natural, but more detailed than it had ever before. She walked quickly over to the full-length mirror on the wall, desperate to see what she had become.

"Oh my god!"

She reached up and touched her face to see if it was really real. Her cheeks felt smooth and soft, with none of the bristles that she had been used to in her former life. She put her hand across her mouth and started to cry a little in shock, it had really happened.

There was a knock on the door.

"Hello!?" she said, hearing her girl's voice resonate for the first time. It almost felt like she was singing. The higher register felt lovely, "Who's there?" she asked, wanting to hear herself again.

"It's Lydia darling, would you like me to come in and see you?"

"Oh, yes please!!"

The new girl made a quick walk to the door and pulled it open. Lydia was stood there, a concerned half smile on her face. She was taller than the new girl now.

The new girl looked up at her and then felt completely lost and scared. She threw her arms around her and squeezed desperately into her for a cuddle, starting to sob a little, completely overcome by the impossibility of her new situation.

"Hey now," Lydia soothed, stroking her head, "hey now, everything is just fine, you'll see, just fine."

They stood together hugging for a minute longer, the new girl sniffing back her sobs before wiping her eyes and looking up at Lydia and timidly smiling. She puffed out a little laugh:

"I'm...a girl...now."

"Yes you are my lovely, yes you are." Lydia clasped her hands together, took a little step back and looked at the new girl.

"Come on, let's go inside and we can talk."

Lydia followed her back inside the room and then closed the door behind them.

The new girl wore a plain-grey fitted tracksuit and white socks. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail. Her eyebrows were still shaped from when she had been prepared downstairs, but she wore no makeup.

The two women sat down in the tall sitting chairs on the window side of the room, the new girl back in the chair that she had awoken in. Lydia said that, as she wanted to know everything about how she was feeling, they might as well go through the study questionnaire at the same time. The questions probed most aspects of her physical and mental state. When Lydia had finished, which took a good twenty minutes, she sat back and said that everything was looking great.

"Well, what do I do now then?" the new girl was genuinely stumped. She had suddenly swapped into a brand-new life that was, so far, completely blank and empty.

Lydia suggested that she show her round the facilities, as she would probably be staying at the clinic for at least the first two weeks.

"It'll give you a chance to get a feel for the new shell," Lydia smiled broadly.

"Okay let's do that."

Lydia tossed her a pair of trainers from the wardrobe and the new girl laced them on.

After she had looked around the floor, which included a kitchen, gym, spa and the cafeteria, Lydia took her for a walk outside. The building extended back a long way, which had not been apparent when she had gotten out of the taxi, which she had learned from Lydia was now two weeks before. All the time they had walked about, they had met few people, and those that they had seen, were occupied in their own worlds. None had paid the girls any attention. As they had walked back, this time through the front entrance, the reception desk had sat unoccupied.

The new girl stopped and looked at Lydia.

"I feel great, but so...small!" the new girl exclaimed. Lydia was wearing heels under her purple trouser-suit, and when the new girl stood near to her, she had to crane her neck backwards a little to look into her eyes. Lydia was six feet tall in her heels, the new girl stood at a lowly five-five in her flat shoes.

"Well, there is a fix for that you know."

-

The stockings felt wonderful on her legs. The thin matte black gave her legs a uniformity that made them look faultless from the hem of her skirt right down to the little seam lines that fitted around her toes.

"Now, this is a special time for any girl," Lydia grinned happily. "Her first high heels."

She held a square cardboard shoe box which she set on the little dressing table. The new girl couldn't wait to see what Lydia had brought for her to wear. The shoes were obscured by layers of crisp white paper, which Lydia neatly folded back. She gasped quietly to herself, they looked high.