Become One of Your Bimbos! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marvellous," he smiled. "I'll be in touch!"

The next couple of days went past in a blur for Lita. She ended the day after she had met James by being dragged to the gym by Lydia to join her for a dance workout. It had been a lot tougher than Lita had been expecting and she felt like she had been completely uncoordinated, knowing nothing about dancing or even any basic moves.

Afterwards they had eaten Thai noodles together and Lita had told her about her date. Lydia almost spat her noodles out but had then gave Lita a big hug and had said that they would buy her something nice to wear for it when they went shopping the next day.

Finally, Lita had taken herself back to her room, removed her clothes and makeup, taken a quick shower and then pleasured herself with her sex toys, this time imagining what it would be like to be being fucked by a man, specifically, the man that she had met that afternoon, James. She had screamed with her head back as she had orgasmed violently in response to the vibrator and to the thought of being enjoyed as a woman by a man.

Lydia had taken her out for a shopping day on the Saturday. It had been a joyous experience for Lita. Firstly, Lydia had taken her to the bank and they had collected her bank cards and she had seen her new bank account. Lita had nearly cried when she had seen that, true to their word, they had opened her account with a full €5 million.

She had then gone on to spend ten thousand of those euros on new clothes and shoes as Lydia had taken her on a tour of all of her favourite shops. The act of shopping, and her enjoyment of it, had only further crystallised her decision that she would be staying as a woman, and keeping her new body and life.

Lita was so pleased when, on the Monday, she had dressed herself in a new suit that she had chosen especially for work. She felt that she had been maybe a little conservative, but still beamed as she put on her new blue suit with light tights and nude court high-heels. She didn't think she looked quite as good as when Lydia had dressed her, but was comfortable with this as she knew that she was still finding her own way with fashion and clothes.

For the evening, and her first meeting with James, she kept the same heels and light tights, but swapped the suit for a little black fitted dress which she thought made her look smart, sexy and stylish but not in any way slutty. It was at this point, half an hour before she was supposed to be picked up, that Lydia had come in to give her a pep talk.

Lydia sat her down and explained to her that a tried-and-tested approach to dealing with men was a system called "The Rules." "The Rules" stipulated what a girl should and shouldn't do on the first few dates. Lita listened eagerly as Lydia had laid it all out for her, all the feminine secrets that she had never known existed whilst she had been a man.

After this, she knew that she was not supposed to have sex until the third date. It came as a relief to her as she didn't feel she was ready to do that, especially not on this first occasion and so young into her life as a woman.

The date was actually really easy, relaxed and enjoyable. She found James to be incredibly easy to get along with; he was funny and polite and complimentary and made just enough of a fuss about her to make her feel special without it seeming forced or artificial. He did not try to be pushy in terms of physical contact with her either. She had worn a jacket over her dress, a long handbag over her shoulder and had felt confident and beautiful with him. After several days, she had completely mastered wearing high stiletto heels and now felt that this was just a normal part of being a woman. She held his arm, her heels clicking confidently as he had walked her back to their car and he let her out back at the main building of the Waverley Institute. She had felt a little churlish when it had looked like he was going to leave her there, but then he turned and took her in his arms and kissed her softly and she realised that she was a now, at least partially, a heterosexual woman. His kiss ended too soon, and if it hadn't been for The Rules, she felt like she could easily have been persuaded to let him come inside to her room, where she felt she would have let him do pretty much anything to her.

After he watched her safely back into the institute, he blew her a quick kiss and then left in the waiting car. Lita breathed a little sigh to herself. She had to pinch herself when she thought about the fact that she had just been on a date with a man; and had enjoyed it. This was not anything that she had envisaged doing when she signed up for the research programme earlier in the month.

Afterwards, she walked briskly back to her room, locked the door and followed what was now her night-time routine. She did not skip the part with the vibrators and spent the whole pleasure-session imagining that it was James who was doing all of these wonderful things to her. She was starting to fall in love with the idea of being a woman, and leading a woman's life. After another mind-blowing release she rolled over again and quickly fell unconscious.

She felt like such a girl when she sat at her desk the next day, looking at her new phone every five minutes, checking to see whether he had called or messaged her. Lydia was not in the office that day and she felt like her head was spinning because she could not unload her thoughts to anyone. By midday, she was starting to regret having not made herself look sexier the previous evening. Had he not been impressed with her?? Should she have taken him back to her room?? What had she done wrong??

She was feeling so much more emotional than she was used to and couldn't understand why it was all affecting her so much. She knew that girls were more emotional than men; but she still had the same brain inside her new body so it made no sense to her that she should be feeling like this. Also, when she had gone through the study information with Lydia, Lydia explained to her that she would not have a menstrual cycle, as it was unnecessary. She had explained to Lita that her new genetically-engineered body would have to be infertile, as it would be against international biosafety law for her to be able to pass on her artificial genes to a baby. Lita had been fine with this at the time and now, as she remembered it, she ruled out the idea that she might be feeling the way she was because of her female hormones.

She closed her eyes tightly and tried to relax for a minute. She remembered dreams that she had had the night before. She had spent a long night asleep but had had some of the most vivid and realistic dreams that she had ever had.

Firstly, she dreamt that she had been to a ball and had been wearing a beautiful light-blue ballgown. It was strapless and her breasts had swollen out of the front of it magnificently. The dress had tightly clamped her already tiny waist giving her the figure of a huge-breasted Disney princess as her dress exploded out below as enormous light, airy layers of skirt, puffed out with stiff petticoats underneath. Her feet had hurt more than usual and although she couldn't see them, she knew that she was wearing a pair of high white sandals underneath the dress. She had been at the ball with James and the whole scene was a blurry wash of feelings of sexual hunger and a sense that she was an incredibly desirable woman. As the dream had progressed, she gradually wanted to have sex with James more and more and started to have increasingly depraved female desires.

The dream then moved on to the pair of them in a large bed together. Lita was still wearing her ballgown but was consumed with sexual hunger and was sucking his cock as he lay on his back. She remembered feeling a mixture of confusion about how she had ended up performing this sex act and why she was enjoying it so much. She was loving how his cock felt in her mouth and she was ecstatic at the idea that she was pleasuring him in such a sexy and submissive way. She felt a need to please him which was new and it was utterly intoxicating to her.

The next thing she remembered she had been on all fours and he had beam reaming her with his cock inside her back passage. She had never ever imagined being taken by a man in her ass but found herself in a helpless state of borderline orgasm unable to resist the mixture of pleasure and pain as he stretched her with every thrust and she breathed and gasped her way through the whole thing; not knowing whether she wanted it to end or to never end.

The memories of the dreams only made her feel more unsettled, vulnerable and confused.

"I'll ring Lydia," she thought and dialled her number.

It started to ring. She started to feel incredibly strange. The room started to feel like it was fading and the phone ring started to phase in and out, sounding like weird electronic noises.

I don't feel well...I can't move properly, someone, help me, someone, Lydia, please help me...

A crystal-clear voice cut through the chaos. It was an emotionless sound; a female computer voice.

"Cortical mapping complete. Neural lace fully implanted. Calibration complete and verified. Neural interfacing is now complete. Subversion programme has acquired all recognition data and is now terminating. Initiating subject sensory input and motor switch over to - native. Mannequin mode active."

Lita opened her eyes. The world felt much more real all of a sudden. Gone was the pleasant hue and feeling of comfortable safety that she had grown used to since she had been inside the new body.

She was in a room that reminded her of when Lydia had taken her down to the basement to show her her new body for the first time. She could feel that she was sitting in a comfortable chair. She could feel that she was dressed in a loose, comfortable top and trousers and that her feet were bare and were placed upon a carpeted floor. It was very odd because she couldn't seem to move her body or head at all except for her eyes; to look about. She had no idea what was happening to her but realised that something was very wrong.

She tried to feel her body. She was still Lita, wasn't she?? A feeling of fullness at her chest told her that she did indeed still have a large pair of breasts, whilst her angle of view out into the world suggested that she was still inhabiting the body of a small woman.

"Ah, Sleeping Beauty awakens!" she heard a woman's voice.

From her side, she saw a lady walk into her field of view. She recognised her from the promotional video that she had watched that first day when she had received the email.

"I suppose you're probably wondering what's happening right now, aren't you?" she smiled, quite coldly, but clearly enjoying herself.

"Well, let me tell you, now that you are REALLY awakening. I'm afraid that you might have signed up to a just little bit more than you were expecting. I know you thought you had signed up for phase two of our little project, but what you've actually been enrolled in is a bit more involved than that. You see, in THIS process, your brain has been connected to the same interfaces that you experienced in the subversion environment; the ones that let your brain connect to your new body."

Subversion environment? Subversion environment? What the hell was she talking about?

The professor saw her looking about frantically, suddenly panicking.

"Oh yes, silly me," she laughed, "Yes, the existence that you were just having was only a computer simulation I'm afraid; it wasn't real. As I was saying, you have not only been connected to the necessary interfaces to connect your brain to a new body, but you have also been implanted with a complete neural lace and numerous cognitive control devices. These are like little filaments which have spread throughout your entire brain and infiltrated every part of you. Their remit is to connect to all of your higher brain functions; the parts of your brain that control your thoughts, feelings and senses. The whole purpose of the subversion program, that you were just living in, was to map all of THESE implants onto your higher brain functions so that now we can control your movement, sensation, sight, hearing and even your thoughts and feelings."

She stared at the woman. Her mind was absolutely racing in terror, held fast in a state of complete control.

"It works the other way as well," she continued, "The mapping allows every part of your thoughts to be read, and this information is automatically fed into a control program which we will install inside you and which will manage you from now on. It will have complete control of you. You will be at its mercy, and there is no possible way for you to free yourself from it."

She smiled a little.

"All of the things you just lived through were specially designed to allow our control system to gain access to the deepest parts of your mind. Thank you for cooperating so nicely with us."

She grinned.

"Now we have a little time, having extracted all of your data, whilst your control program compiles itself. So it's amusing for me to hear what you have to say."

She typed at the keyboard.

"FREE VERBAL COMMUNICATION. FREE MOVEMENT - HEAD ONLY"

Lita's head suddenly responded to her urge to move. She could move her mouth.

"Help!" she cried out, "I don't want this, somebody please help me! Lydia!! Help me Lydia!!"

The woman sniggered.

"Lydia..." she said and smiled a broad grin at the helpless Lita before her face moved to a more concerned expression, "Hey now, it's not ALL bad."

Lita screwed her face up in frustration; it was difficult to see in what way this could not be "bad."

"In fact, I think you are actually quite a lucky new slave; your remit for your new owner is something that a natural bimbo like you might actually quite enjoy!"

Lita was aghast, Owner? Slave? Natural Bimbo?? What did it all mean?

"Now dear, your control program has finished compiling so I'm uploading it into all the clever hardware that is inside your head. Once I activate it, it will completely take over your free will."

Lita was terrified, she started crying.

"Soothe, 10%," the woman said to the room.

Lita felt immediately calmer.

"It's not going to be horrible, slavegirl A56, but rather, you will have no choice other than to be the bimbo that you always should have been. There will only be a limited choice for you about what to wear, what to say, and who to fuck and when; and this will all be decided for you by your new control system. You will HAVE to obey and we will make sure that you try your very hardest to please your new owner."

She smiled as she watched some numbers on the screen.

"Yes, the marketing team loved your artwork and your renderings of this...slut," she gestured at Lita's paralysed female body," I'm sure it will amuse you to hear that several of these pictures were included in your sales prospectus so that all of your prospective buyers could see exactly what kind of girl you are."

Lita was still stupefied by the powerful soothing effect and unreal nature of what this woman was telling her; she simply couldn't accept that something so unbelievable was actually happening to her. She started to tell herself that she would wake up one final time and would be back at home, as a man, and all of this would be just a sexual fantasy that had made its way into an insanely vivid dream. And then she realised that this was not going to happen.

"Almost there now," the professor smiled, "It is a big upload. You will synchronise wirelessly every time you connect to wi-fi, that way manual commands can be fed into your management schedule."

She continued,

"Now. Probably the most effective part of your new control regime, certainly the most... exciting." she grinned mischievously, "is something that we discovered when we played a little with the phase one units. It's so simple but seems to be remarkably effective; the decision that makes a thousand decisions, if you like."

Lita didn't understand what she meant but was starting to be able to feel worry again.

"Let me show you," she smiled thinly and went back to the computer.

"In a moment I will initiate your arousal management system slave A56. You see, after studying female sexual arousal, we have found just the right combination of levers within your brain to gently tug upon."

She walked up to Lita and gently stroked the side of her head.

"Female sexual need is stimulated by areas in the prefrontal gyrus, the limbic system and of course, an area in the amygdala that we like to refer to as 'The Devil's Playground.'"

She smiled sadistically before continuing, "...and inhibited by areas in the temporal lobe which can of course be supressed. Now. If I do THIS!"

She pressed a button on the keyboard. Lita felt a small but unignorable wave of arousal coursing through her, it was faint, but there was a deep animal quality of raw lust within it.

She suddenly looked up in horror at how the woman had been able to make her feel that way at a keystroke.

The sensation faded gradually, but she could still feel that she had not returned to normal.

"Yes. Can you feel that now, that's better isn't it? Can you feel how your slave-girl desires will feel?"

She touched Lita again. This time it felt much gentler and more sensual to her. The professor smiled as she saw that her young victim understood what she could now be subjected to.

"Your arousal algorithm will slowly, so slowly, increase the intensity of your needs, gradually making you crave a sexual release more and more. Now of course, in your previous life you could simply go and masturbate and this urge would pass off for a while. But pleasure units, such as yourself, are forbidden from stimulating themselves unless it is strictly for the pleasure of their owners."

Lita looked at her, speechless, her mouth hanging open.

"This alone will be enough to ensure that you are always receptive, needful and very appreciative of your owner's attentions. You will not have to work hard to be responsive to their touch and you will find that you will be a very lively and enthusiastic sexual partner. However, your owner will be your only source of sexual release and you will also find that if you do not manage to capture their interest then you will be literally driven half insane by your new female needs."

Lita looked at her in absolute horror.

"This will ensure that you are an attentive pleasure girl for your new owner."

She smiled sweetly, and then stopped abruptly.

"Right, your control program is now uploaded and ready to be started. Before I start it, you need to realise that it will not alter the arousal system that I just described, rather it sits on top of this and... well, you'll get the picture."

Her finger hovered over the button.

"Oh yes, I almost forgot, there is just one more thing that you need to be aware of. When I activate the control program, it will restrict your access to your own memories. All of the memories from your previous life up until your arrival here will be taken away from you. This is so that you can concentrate on thinking about your new life and focus on how you will please your new owner."

"No!" Lita's lip quivered, "No, please, don't do that!"

The professor ignored her.

"Slave A56, I am activating your control program now, consider yourself deployed, someone will be along shortly to do your hair and makeup. I'm sure you will represent the company well as the latest model in our product line."

Lita felt something come alive inside her. She was terrified. She saw the professor turn and leave her alone in the room, closing the door behind her.

Oh my god, this could not be happening! But she could move now! Should she make a run for the door and try and get away?