Become One of Your Bimbos! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No darling, I don't think you really believe that you will be allowed to do that now do you?" It was Lydia! But where was she, and how was she hearing her?!

"Why don't you come and sit down at the dressing table, darling?" The words carried with them a sense of compulsion. Lita found herself walking, like a puppet on a string, and sitting as she had been instructed.

"Good girl!"

Lydia's voice was relaxed, warm and full, but where was she?!

"Now, Jenna is coming along to comb and blow dry your hair and then to put your makeup on for you. But why don't you dress yourself properly, we have a flight to catch and I don't want you to be late. Let's take these silly research clothes off now."

The words again resonated through her, leaving a sense that they simply had to be obeyed. She stood up, faced the mirror, slipped her trouser bottoms down and pulled her feet out from them. She folded them up and placed them to the side of her stool. She could see her bare, perfectly smooth legs.

"Yes, your body was actually grown to be hairless, so it will never have to be shaved, or have hair removed from it again. Yes, completely, why not look between your legs."

Lita opened her legs. As she did so, she noticed that she had a tattoo coming down the outside of her left thigh. It was a beautiful and elaborate black outline of a tangle of flowers and their stems.

"Oh my!" she thought to herself. It looked pretty but it had clearly been added to her body after she had last viewed it; at which time there had been no tattoos at all. She looked between her legs and saw that her pubic area was beautifully smooth and hairless. She lifted her top and saw that the tattoo extended all the way up her left side, a pattern of flowers which continued up to border the bottom and side of her left breast. As she lifted the top over her breasts, she looked at them anxiously, how big were they?

She had enormous pert breasts which sat high upon her chest without a suggestion of sag about them. But her eyes widened as she saw that, in each nipple, she now wore a steel barbel; two little balls now rested against each side of each nipple.

She was a little scared; what else had been done to her?

"Maybe I'll let you play with those a little bit later on," Lydia said, "Keep on going though, we have a lot to do."

Lita pulled the tracksuit top over her head and set it down on top of the trousers. She was now completely naked. She sat herself down and saw herself in the mirror, her huge breasts with their nipple piercings made her feel ashamed. She felt her shoulders sagging and her back arching down.

"Oh no Lita, we can't have that. Sit yourself up properly. Now!"

Scolded, she felt herself lifting her head up, putting her feet and knees together, correcting her spine and placing her hands in her lap so that her breasts sat proudly forwards and on display again.

"That's better dear," Lydia smiled, "Much better. See that you always sit like that, I will help you to remember."

Lita looked at the small, pretty girl in the mirror with the sad look on her face. Then she watched in horror, as she felt her face being adjusted and pulled into a pretty, vacuous smile.

"There now, that's much better. Now, I think you must be getting cold sat there with nothing on, so let's get you dressed whilst we wait. Yes, just there, that's right."

Lita noticed a pile of clothes neatly folded on the dresser. From the top, she lifted a tiny pair of black lacy panties. The touch of the black lace on her fingertips sent an involuntary wave of pleasure through her and she remembered what the woman had said about her having an arousal system which would make her feel sensitised in this way. She wanted to cry at how completely helpless she had become, but she knew somehow that this was forbidden and the vacuous, obedient smile remained fixed on her face.

"Why not put them on darling?"

Unable to stop herself from obeying Lydia's commands, she stood, passed one foot and then the other through the leg holes of the panties, and then stood up, pulling them up with her as she rose. She pulled the thin sides upwards, spreading her legs to allow the panties to rise up into her crotch. At the back there was not the wide strip of material that she was used to but rather a thin strip which slid tightly in between her buttocks. She gasped when she felt the thin material pulling right up to her newly sensitised anus as she fixed the sides of the panties so that they sat high on top of each hip.

"Oh my god!" she thought. She had never worn a thong before and was shocked by how it made her feel.

"To stimulate or not to stimulate, that is the question," mused Lydia.

Lita started to fret; she thought her arms were about to start shaking.

"Soothe 10%. Ssshhhh. Don't worry baby," Lydia soothed. Lita felt a little wave of calm bring her down.

"Thank you," she said aloud to the empty room.

"The difficulty that you will face, is that in order to comply with your directive, you will have to make yourself look sexy and stimulating for your owner. The rub is that the clothes you wear and actions that you take in order to do this will also inflame your own desires even more. See how nice you look in those sexy panties, and how nice they make you feel."

"Yes, Lydia, they arouse me," Lita almost shouted in confession; wanting to cry with shame.

"I know darling, it's only natural for a girl like you, shhh now."

She felt herself winding down just a little again.

"Now the thing is, you are not to be told who your owner is just yet. So, I'm afraid you are just going to have to look your absolute best at all times and be on your very best behaviour; just in case you do happen to encounter them. And you WILL encounter them at some point, believe me. Ah, here we are."

The door opened.

"Hello Lita," the girl who had been sat at reception that first day had walked in, she was holding two large makeup cases.

"I am A39."

Lita felt her inside her own head.

"Sit still slave A56, and I will prepare you for your deployment."

Lita sat up obediently and faced ahead, looking straight into the mirror.

The next fifteen minutes passed with silence between the two of them. Slave A39, or 'Jenna', as Lita remembered from her name badge, quickly washed her hair. Then she expertly brushed and blow-dried it into the style that she had worn when she had been sat in the chair by herself, when he had first observed her. The blown, parted hair looked so familiar to her. She tried to remember where it was from, but she couldn't think!

"There are a few things that I want you to carry with you from your old existence, and this is one of them."

In the corner of the mirror, a picture appeared. It was a computer rendering of a girl who looked just like her. Her hair was blown into the same big, parted, wavy and airy style that Jenna was shaping right now on her head. Her face looked slightly gaunt, lacked expression and had fat, almost puckered lips.

Jenna had finished her hair. She held up a mirror so that Lita could see the thick platinum blonde waves falling freely down to the small of her back behind the chair.

"Now I need you to be brave girl for me now okay?" Lydia said in her big sister voice.

Jenna had opened her case on a table behind her and was taking some things out. The next thing Lita felt was a cold wet swab across her forehead and then Jenna working it around the rest of her face and lips. Lita realised that she had never actually been made-up in real life and that all of her 'experience' in the subversion environment had been a big lie. They had never cleansed her before they had applied her makeup there.

"Now, hold still baby," Lydia said. Lita felt her body and head movement freeze. She panicked. Lydia shushed her and gave her a 20% soothe. Lita needed it because she saw Jenna coming up behind her holding a syringe fitted with a fine needle. Her eyes moved about frantically, trying to see what was happening.

Jenna spoke, but somehow it felt like it was coming from Lydia.

"Now we could probably simulate this look by programming your facial movement interface, but why not have the real thing?"

Jenna gently lifted Lita's hair away from the side of her head. She moved the needle tip towards Lita's forehead. Lita's eyes desperately rolled up, the only movement currently allowed to her as she felt a tiny prick and then a little pressure. Jenna was quick and repeated the process several times.

Lita sat there in disbelief. She could see herself, a helpless, controlled, beautiful bimbo, sat in a chair in a secret research facility, her hair done like a glamour girl, having her face injected with botulinum toxin.

"Oh, come now, don't be so melodramatic," this time it was Lydia's voice. "Lots of women pay very good money for exactly this treatment."

Jenna continued making her injections, this time around the outsides of Lita's eyes.

"I've heard that girls as young as eighteen are now having this done so that they can look like their idols and so that they can prevent those nasty laughter lines from ever forming."

Jenna stood back.

"Now it takes a week or two for the Botox to fully work, so you'll be able to watch as your inner bimbo starts to slowly emerge, a day at a time. There now."

Lita felt her face relax; it was like control had been returned to her. She looked at Jenna, a piteous expression on her face. She raised her eyebrows, trying to defiantly show that they still worked, even though she knew that the bacterial toxin was inexorably seeping into her nerve endings and would slowly start to exert its effects, turning her into a fake-looking bimbo over the next two weeks. In a blank parody of concern, Jenna took a swab and gently patted Lita around the face to mop up the tiny spots of blood that had appeared after her Botox had been introduced.

"Just one more thing to do before we can start to paint you up like the glamourous beauty that you are. Now hold still dear."

Lita felt her head being frozen again. She wanted to cry. The mirror changed, this time lighting up with a new series of pictures. There were four pictures, a progression, showing a transformation from a normal looking mousy-haired girl in the first frame, to her final look in the last frame. One of the things that was obvious to her was how her lips had swollen throughout the process.

"Oh no, please not that!" she thought, hoping that Lydia could hear her.

"This is normally an extremely painful injection, but don't worry darling, I have switched off all the pain fibre traffic from your lips now, this will not hurt a bit."

"Please, I don't want this!" the voice echoed inside her skull as Jenna approached her holding a different syringe. She wasted no time positioning the tip at Lita's upper lip and then Lita felt a sensation of pressure there.

"Why are you doing this to me!?" she screamed inside her own head.

"This is a very specific look that has been assigned for you."

"I don't want it!" she yelled.

"But you designed it yourself. All WE are doing is bringing out your inner beauty that was already there, lying dormant."

She felt Jenna at the other side of her upper lip, and then pressure there as well.

"You are lying," Lita sobbed silently, the memory of her previous creation, now taken from her, was replaced by confusion about why this new, prescribed alteration to her appearance resonated so strongly within her and affected her so deeply. She was almost aroused to be having her lips puffed up with permanent collagen filler injections.

"Almost done now darling, and believe me, you are really going to love these once we get some lipstick onto them for you."

30 seconds later and it was all over. Lydia returned control to her body and hit her with another dose of soothe. Lita sat in the chair, soporific and sedate, looking at her puckered swollen lips.

"Now let's make you beautiful."

Jenna pulled over a stool and sat in front of Lita, her other bag opened onto the top of the dressing table. Lita sat, still wearing just her panties, obediently still as Jenna put on a pair of latex gloves.

"These won't hurt a bit darling. The holes are well healed now as the piercings were made weeks ago."

What was she talking about now!?

She saw Jenna take the back off a tiny metal stud and then move towards her face. She felt herself immediately frozen again and then Jenna's gloved fingers under her top lip, inside her mouth on the left. With her other hand, Jenna lifted the small stud to her face and then carefully threaded the little post into a tiny hole which Lita had not even noticed just above the outside left edge of her upper lip. Jenna fiddled a little as she fitted the back of the stud and then Lita felt her squeeze the two ends together. Jenna moved back to her bag and Lita looked at herself in the mirror with a concerned look taking hold on her face.

"Ah yes, the trademark Monroe piercing, how lovely Lita."

The tiny steel ball was the only blemish on her otherwise perfect skin. It looked like the body-piercing equivalent of a beauty spot, just above and to the side of her collagen-puffed lip.

"Now, tongue out darling."

Lita felt herself pushing out her tongue uncomfortably. In no time at all, Jenna was there again, this time with a sturdy bar with a large steel ball on the top.

"No! Not that!" Lita screamed, her face and throat refusing to obey her in the slightest as Jenna swiftly popped the stud through an established hole in the centre of Lita's tongue and reached underneath it with some fine pliers. She felt Jenna's hand tense as she fitted some kind of fixing to the bottom of her new tongue stud.

"No!" she sobbed silently inside her own head. "Please take that out of me! It's...demeaning!"

"Okay baby, okay," Lydia soothed. Lita could feel Lydia manipulating her mind out of the sense of despair and could feel another strong wave of soothe wash over her.

"There now," Lydia soothed. Lita's head was swimming, "There's really nothing to worry about darling. This is all quite quite standard for a pleasure female."

The last words, "pleasure female," echoed around inside her stunned mind until her senses returned to her. She looked at her reflection again as her tongue slipped back inside and she gingerly started to press it against the roof of her mouth; testing how it would feel. It was not painful, but the large metal ball was difficult to ignore and it was impossible to dislodge from its new home in one of her most intimate organs. She continued her travels around her mouth and felt the rounded back of the inside of the 'Monroe' piercing stud with the end of her tongue, running it over and over, quite unable to expel it; even if she had been allowed to try. Would she really have to be seen like this?

"Oh, don't worry darling," Lydia's warm voice returned, "We will make you look so lovely, just you wait."

Jenna looked up and started to explain to her about creating her look with makeup.

"Today we will apply your main look," she explained. "This base look will take a little practice as it is full makeup and involves some advanced blending techniques, however you will probably end up wearing it most of the time. This is actually a good chance to let you see what your control program can do for you."

After that she walked over to the side of the room, sat down in the only other chair, and then crossed her legs.

Lita looked at herself in the mirror. She felt like a wounded puppy.

Suddenly the mirror started to come alive and her reflection started to look strange. She saw her face almost turn into a diagram. At the same time, she felt herself reaching into the makeup bag in front of her. She held a tube in her hands, unscrewed it and squeezed something onto her fingers. The image in front of her glowed and she started to smear the product onto her own face, guided by glowing shades superimposed onto her reflection in the mirror.

"This is amazing," she thought, as one by one, she took new products from the bag and started expertly applying them to herself, all the time, the mirror acting as an interactive guide and her hands working on autopilot.

"You see, I shall make you beautiful," she heard Lydia's voice between her ears as she was painting in her eyebrows.

Just when she was ready for them, she held her head steady, looking ahead, as Jenna appeared with tweezers and set a number of false eyelashes in place. Lita moved on to her lip-gloss whilst she waited for them to dry. The final touches were a thick brushing of volume-enhancing black mascara and a few fine sprays of perfume from a little bottle which Jenna had handed to her at the end.

Lita's heightened sense of smell caught the sweet, sexy fragrance and she gave an involuntary sigh of arousal. Finally released from control, she looked up to see her face perfectly made up. Her puffy lips did indeed look spectacular, immaculately coated in thick shocking-pink lip gloss. She looked at her newly enforced pout and imagined that her forehead was already starting to look smoother now that it was uniformly covered with foundation.

"There now," she could hear a satisfied smiled upon Lydia's face. She heard Jenna collect her things and then leave the room unceremoniously.

"You must be getting cold, sat there in just your panties."

Once again, she felt the compulsion to act. Remembering the pile of clothes, she lifted off a substantial black lace bra.

"Of course, my breasts are enormous," she thought as she clipped the numerous sturdy hooks into their eyelets, swung the bra around her body and passed the straps over her arms.

"I know, you are massive darling, but we still wear a support that complements us."

As she fitted the cups around herself, Lita could feel that they pulled her breasts upwards and pressed them together a little. She wriggled, adjusting the bra so that it sat as best as she could make it, but it still felt like it was emphasising her already huge, implanted breasts so that they were even more lifted.

"Oh my god!" Lita gasped aloud.

Lydia sniggered.

"Put the top on darling, you'll be able to see your bra though it."

Lita picked up the small black lacy garment. She held it up, it was see-through and had patterns of flowers in a mesh of black lace. It looked like it was a piece of lingerie. She didn't know quite how it was supposed to fit onto her.

"Like this silly," Lydia laughed.

Lita found herself unfastening a string of poppers on what she now realised was the underside of the garment. She slipped it over her head and passed her arms down the long sleeves which finished at each wrist. Then she pulled the material down herself, stretching it over her body and pulling it so that the free edges hung down between her legs at the front and back. Then she reached down and started popping all the fastening together which pulled the whole thing tightly into all of her curves and made the pattern of flowers expand across her belly and breasts.

"This is called a 'body,' darling. It can be worn with a skirt or trousers, or maybe just by itself when you are entertaining your owner."

Lita looked at herself and blushed; she looked like she belonged in a lingerie catalogue.

"We are travelling by plane today, so I've decided on a casual look, I hope you don't mind..."

Lita picked up a pair of tight blue jeans and put them on. The 'body' emerged from the perfectly fitted waist of them after she had buttoned them closed.

"Almost done now. In fact, I shall call our car."

Under Lydia's final guidance, Lita took a pair of large brushed-silver hoop earrings and set them in the single piercings that she had in the lobes of each of her ears. They fell to just above her shoulders. Lita closed her eyes when she saw herself in them, they made her feel uncomfortably excited about how sexy she looked.