Become One of Your Bimbos! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Lydia directed her to a cardboard box on the floor. Lita lifted the large flat box onto the dressing table and lifted the lid. Underneath the crinkly white paper there were, what looked like thick black folds of a puffy artificial leather. Unable to resist now, Lita lifted the first of the boots out and gasped. It was a thigh length black boot with a pencil-thin five-inch stiletto heel. She wasted no time dropping the boot and feeding her foot into the end of it. The almost rubbery, airy feel of the foamy inside of the artificial leather felt wonderful as she drew it up her leg. She worked the top of the boot up her thigh until she had to press her foot down so that it slotted into the shoe portion. It seated perfectly, she could feel the material all around her foot in the perfectly fitting boot and the enormous heel rocked precariously underneath. She bent over and drew up the little zip which closed the boot around her foot and ankle, giving it its sexy, feminine shape. She repeated the same process until she wore the matching pair.

"Now, up you get Princess," Lydia said irresistibly.

Lita stood herself up. She was so angry at how she was so readily controlled and so scared of Lydia's new power over her that she tried desperately to deny to herself the memories that she held of herself from the subversion environment. She wanted to deny that she had loved Lydia and how she had loved wearing her high heels. She felt like she would betray herself by admitting to herself that this was still the case, even though now she was being forced to wear them as a fully controlled slave.

"Now, don't be bashful Lita, it is not becoming in a pleasure girl."

"I'm not a fucking 'pleasure girl!'" Lita thought, still unable to express herself though speech.

"Really Lita, well I can see that you perhaps need a little lesson then," Lydia sounded like she was telling off an annoying child.

"How do you feel if I do, THIS? Lust, 10%."

Lita felt a wave of arousal and pleasure course through her. She closed her eyes and put her head back as the lustful feeling swept over her. Her head still lifted in pleasure, she felt Lydia opening her eyes as her mouth also fell open in a gasp of pleasure. She breathed slowly out with desire, cupping her own breasts with her hands and gently rubbing herself. The feelings from her heightened, sensitive skin and the flesh of her breasts were deeply intense, almost overwhelming. With her roaming hands, she could feel the playful, springy-softness of the huge silicone implants that her breasts now housed.

"Ahhhhhh," she gasped involuntarily. She then felt herself pulled up into a standing position, with her arms at her sides, forced to look at her own aroused, helpless and stunningly beautiful female form. The feeling of someone else controlling her was disturbing but also pervertedly erotic in her state of forced arousal. She felt a warm sensation in her sex and then also a slight dampness there.

"Look at yourself."

The command was beautifully irresistible. She looked down at her reflection in the mirror. The black lacy body looked amazing on her. She could make out the lines of her body tattoo through the black webbing. She turned side-on and felt a further wave of lust course through her as she saw how she looked in her slouchy stiletto-heeled thigh boots.

"Oh my god, I look incredible," she breathed out loud through her real voice.

"Yes. Yes, you do darling."

Lita came to, and took a series of deep breaths. She tried to calm her sense of excitement. She tried to remind herself that something terrible was happening to her, but Lydia caught her before she could.

"No darling," she whispered sweetly, immediately carrying her mind away from those thoughts and back to the wonderful sensations that she was feeling in her body.

-

Lita walked down the long corridor. She took quick, short steps on the tiny high heels. Every few steps she would slightly lose her balance on one of her stilettoes and would be forced to quickly correct herself.

"Cheap boots I'm afraid," Lydia said, "€28 from Asos, reduced from 50. Good quality heels are usually better and well balanced, but cheaper shoes are, well, more challenging. It doesn't matter though. Today you are a cheap date, and in any case a girl like you needs to master walking in even the sluttiest high heels, so shoes that demand precision are no bad thing for you."

Lita sulked slightly to herself, she didn't like how Lydia was talking but didn't want to pick another fight with her; she knew that she would lose. So, she continued her rapid strut down the corridor. A big part of her was still in complete denial and was hoping that Lydia and her were still good friends; she needed a friend or a big sister now more than ever.

"Of course, we're good friends, silly," Lydia said warmly. "I will always be there for you darling, and of course I am still your big sister."

She felt the animosity that she had towards Lydia fading away slightly. Was she doing this? She hoped Lydia would not force her to do anything else that she did not want to, but with the resentment being gradually purged by the control implants in her brain, Lita was left with one single appeal to Lydia's mercy;

"Please look after me," she begged, as she was walked farther and farther down the corridor.

"Of course I will, darling, now let me help you with that," Lita felt her resistance further melting away with Lydia's calm voice reverberating within her.

"I'm adding just a little routine to your walk now Princess, now, try THIS!" Lydia said.

Lita's rhythmic strut changed ever so slightly. She kept the same fast, short stepping rhythm, but now she was swinging each foot a little further towards the midline and it made her walk feel more sensual and her hip movement more exaggerated. It gave her more of a catwalk strut.

"That's nice darling, I'm adding this to your walking sub-routine."

Lita didn't like the way that she was being referred to like a piece of computer software, but she silently carried on with her new hip-wiggling strut until she stepped through the door at the end of the corridor.

She had appeared, back in the original foyer of the Waverley Institute's reception area, having just walked along a corridor on the ground floor and entered in the middle of the back of the room, just behind the central staircase. As she moved onto the laminate flooring, she heard herself clicking with each step and had to be especially careful with her footing as the tiny plastic surfaces of her boots felt like they skidded on it.

"Ah, Lita, here you are, your car is waiting", she heard from the reception level just above. Lita walked around and saw that a pretty blonde girl was sitting there with a calm, placid smile upon her face. Lita felt something inside her head, like the girl was connecting with her somehow.

"Nice boots!" she heard a young girl's thin voice. Lita looked up at the reception girl who met her eyes, smiled and nodded lightly back at her. Lita suddenly realised that she was the girl who had been in the promotional video. She couldn't remember the details but she remembered that she had felt aroused by her. She was now wearing a light-blue skirt suit with white high-heeled sandals. Lita breathed out slowly.

"You look so beautiful," she heard herself thinking back to her," I want to be a girl like you."

She couldn't stop herself; it was like her innermost thoughts were automatically coming to the surface and then telegraphing themselves.

"Thank you, Lita, that's very sweet of you! I'll send you a link for the suit and shoes if you like, I think you'd be able to pull this off as a fellow blonde," the voice came back, playful and friendly.

Lita's attention was pulled away to the car that was waiting for her outside. She cast one last glance at the reception girl.

"Thank you," she thought and then she walked out through the automatic doors. The driver came out to meet her and held the rear door open, ready for her to get in. She kept her composure and ignored that he was checking her out.