Becoming a Beta - The AlphaBeta Score Ch. 08

Story Info
Is it possible ofr a Beta to lose its virginity?
2.4k words
4.77
8.9k
21

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StorieCap
StorieCap
313 Followers

Chapter 8, Losing the V

In your room, your eyes were fixed on the small screen of your phone. Focused on your beta-approved porn. The video was one of a girl with a very thick figure, squeezing her breast through clothes, and calling you the viewer, a beta loser.

With your second hand, you were slowly and gently stroking your 4-inch cock. With the brochure you received a week ago, you were continuing to do everything in your power to counter your low beta level medication stated in the document. Lisa had told you last time that she didn't mind a guy with a small dick and there wasn't much you could do for that, but maybe you could have some control over your premature ejaculator predicament?

For that reason, you again search the web to find ways to mitigate this issue. There, you found "Edging". The act of jerking off until you're on the "edge" of cumming and refraining from doing so, and repeating it for as much as possible. This was supposed to give you better control over your orgasms. You already knew what edging was before, but now it was a goal

You picked a video from the beta-approved list of a girl teasing the viewer. It was an especially long video (for you) of 32 minutes.

After only a few seconds of introduction in the porn video, the girl got closer to the camera and asked: "Are you getting hard for me baby? Is that small dick of yours making a tent in your shorts? Ugh?"

Almost on command, your cock pressed against your tight briefs with all its might. You slid down your underwear and it proudly stood up at its impressive 4 inches of height. The eyes of the porn actress went down to look at your junk and back up giggling at its size. It almost felt like she was there with you in the room. A wave of embarrassment flowed through your body, making you blush and your dick tingle.

You grabbed your nub with the tip of your thumb and index and gently stroked it. It was so sensitive. Just the act of pulling the foreskin over your head was almost enough to send you over the edge. The actress was still teasing you on your screen, fondling her tits, or turning around to show you the tasty shape of her ass.

Every few seconds, you stop touching your cock to avoid bursting. This quickly turned into a session where you mostly just waited for your precum-covered dick to calm down enough to barely be able to graze it with your fingers.

As you were trying to retain another nut, the actress traced her fingers over leggings-covered pussy and asked: "Do you think your little cocklet could satisfy me? WouId I even feel it?". Even though you weren't even touching your dick, you could feel your tight ball sack clench, your cock pulsed in the air, and precum oozing out of your tip. You closed your eyes to escape the view of the actress on your phone only to see in your mind, your memory of Lisa, topless, going down on you. This was just too much. You tried to grab your cock but it was already bursting small ropes of cum over your stomach...

"Fuck... How long did I last?" You asked yourself. 13-minutes. No bad, it was a bit longer than usual, but somehow you didn't feel it was real progress. Even though you managed to keep alright times with your edging training, it was getting harder and harder. It was almost to the point where you spent more time calming down than stroking in those sessions. Not to mention that your beta-approved contained no female nudity.

Also, things seemed to be heading in a good direction with Lisa, it was worrying you that you might disappoint her if you'd get a chance to lose your v-card with her...

The next day at the gym, while you were resting in between some of your sets a tall blond sat next to you.

"Hey, Zach, how're you?" Heidi called out to you.

"Hey, I didn't see you there. I'm not doing too bad, what about you?" You said, putting your phone away.

"I'm fine.", the blond responded. You were always amazed by the energy that constantly seemed to be glowing out of her. Even late in the evening she still seemed so fresh. "You're still doing alright with your training? If you want I can look over it with you?" She continued.

"Oh, it's alright. I'm just hanging on haha... You know with the treatment and everything. But, I feel like the effects are stabilizing, I think", you responded.

"Don't give up Zach, You're doing great!. You've been going to this gym for almost 3 months now. Most newbies quit after a few weeks", she said, trying to cheer you up.

"Thanks, Ms. Ostlund haha"

"Hey don't call me by my last name. You're making me feel old now!", she said, pouting. "You know, I do things that young people do like: go to the bar and other things outside of my workplace you know... Talking about outside, you know it's almost spring. I was thinking that maybe... Maybe we could do some runs together outside?" she said, looking a bit nervous for some reason.

"Oh yeah that's a good idea, I could do a couple of workouts like that!" You responded.

"Ah yes... Workouts... Do you have the Stravda app for jogging on your phone?"

"Ah no. I don't even know what that is, haha." you laughed at your ignorance.

"That's alright. Here give me your phone, and I'll install it on it for you", she said as she took your phone up from the bench. She scrolled through the app store and found the app. While the app was loading the notification sound of your message app rang. On the screen, you saw an image flash. Suddenly, Heidi had a shocked expression. Wide-eyed, she gave you back your phone.

"Eh... The app is installed. I'll send you a friend request through it later. I have other things to do... See you around" she said, blushing and rushing back to the office part of the gym.

"What the hell was that?" you asked yourself. You picked up your phone and finally understood what made Heidi rush out. While she was installing the app, the phone received a photo on your messaging app. But what photo would warrant such a reaction? As you open your most recent message, a cleavage shot of Lisa popped on the screen with a caption that read: "I'm home alone and I'm bored.. Wanna cum visit me ;P?". For a second, your eyes stuck to the photo of her luscious breasts, making your small guy quickly grow in your pants. "It's probably that photo that came in that made Heidi act like that... Shit's gonna be awkward for a while. On the other... hand I got to answer to Lisa ASAP!" You thought.

"Wow!!! I like what I'm seeing. I can come over after my workout?", you texted her.

"Oh yes please, I'm all wet now thinking of it" She answered. In the last weeks, you had your chances to tease each other through sms. But this time... This time, it's the real deal!

Fuck, that was making you so hard. It was definitely not the right day to be wearing grey joggers to the gym. The idea of nailing Lisa had you all worked up. Your little cock was so hard thinking about what was coming. Every time you had to walk somewhere, it was a challenge to hide your pesky boner. At the end of your training, there was a small wet dot at the tip of your cock because of all your precum. It was a good thing that you could finally change.

After a quick shower, you texted Lisa: "I'm out of the gym, do you want me to pick anything on the way?"

"Only your cute face ;)" she responded. With this message, there was a photo from her point of view. In the image, she was in red lingerie, on her bed with her hand over her pussy.

Your lil boner was raging in your underwear. You couldn't remember a time in your life when you were more excited. You parked in front of her house and knocked on the door.

After a few seconds of waiting, the door opened a little. In the crack, you could see the thick silhouette of Lisa in her red bra and jeans. Her face was red with excitement. She stuck her hand through the doorway and pulled you by your shirt collar.

"You sir, are going to have a great night! When my parents told me they'd be out for the night, I just couldn't get you off my head." She said while dragging you to her bedroom.

"That's... That's awesome. But you know... I'm still a... Well, I still haven't really slept with" you mumbled, but she interrupted you.

"A virgin? Of course, I know. It only makes it more interesting! And don't worry, I'll be gentle with you, little cutie"

Once in her room, she pushed you onto her bed. Her room was still one of a teen's with boyband posters on the walls and some old plushies on the dresser.

Slowly, Lisa slid her hand down into your pants and pulled out your short, hard dick, grinning as she felt it throb with excitement. You were already panting with anticipation at the idea of finally losing your virginity, and Lisa's eyes were focused on your small boner as she reached into the drawer of her bed-stand and pulled out a snug-fit condom.

"I got those just for you," she said proudly, holding the small-dick-fitting condom. It kinda hurt your feelings for a second, but you were too excited to care.

Gently, she rolled the tight latex down over your throbbing member. You let out a soft moan, your hips thrusting gently as you got lost in the sensations.

"You like this baby? Look at me, and tell me you like that." Lisa asked you with fire in her eyes.

"Fuck... Yes. It's too good. You're just so hot"

You laid on your back, eyes fixed on Lisa as she took off her jeans and revealed her red panties, which were clearly wet with excitement. As she slid down her soaked undies, a small string of fluid dripped from her wet pussy, and you couldn't help but feel your own excitement growing. The air was getting hot and heavy. You could smell her sweet perfume in the room. Her cheeks were red with excitement and she was biting her puffy lip to contain herself.

"Ready to lose your virginity?" she asked, looking straight into your eyes.

You nodded "yes". "That's not enough. I need to hear you. Say: please Lisa, take my virginity" she responded with a wicked grin.

"Yes... Please... Lisa. Take my virginity" You answered with a shaky voice.

"You actually did it. You're so cute! Now let's get started."

Lisa took your wrapped cock and aligned it with her warm entrance, straddling you in a cowgirl position. You let out a soft moan, your hips thrusting gently as she slowly lowered herself down onto you, enveloping your cock in her wet, hot depths. The feeling was like nothing you had before. The tight warm enveloping around your cock was otherworldly.

As she began to ride you, Lisa let out a series of soft moans and sighs, her body writhing and undulating as she got lost in the sensations. You reached her ass cheeks with your hands squeezing them while your eyes were fixed on her as she rode you to the brink of orgasm.

After a few thrusts in this position, you could feel it. The point of no return was fastly approaching, and you knew you wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. "Slow down or I'm going to cum too soon," you pleaded with Lisa, hoping she would take it easy on you.

But unfortunately, those words seemed to have the opposite effect on her. They lit her dominant side, and she accelerated her rhythm, making you moan and writhe in pleasure as she rode you harder and harder. You could feel your small dick throb. Closing your eyes or trying to think of something else was not working. The feeling of cuming was quickly approaching. Your excuse was there.

Not even a few seconds later, you were pumping your small condom full of cum, your body writhing and shaking as you let out a loud cry of pleasure. Lisa grinned and leaned in to give him a soft kiss on the lips, her eyes sparkling with satisfaction.

While getting up Lisa whispered: "It's not over."

She changed position to sit on your face. You could see it coming down on you. Her juicy ass, thighs, and wet pussy were now almost touching you.

"Now stick that cute tongue of yours and get to work," she asked in a demanding tone.

You didn't have time to answer and her pussy was riding your face, filling your mouth and tongue with her sweet taste. You did your best to gently lick up and down and carefully suck on her clit. But her moans were getting rougher and pushing her cunt harder on your face. This was just too much. Your little cock was getting hard again. Then you felt it. She was taking your filled condom off.

"Fuck, sorry I'm such a dirty girl! I can't touch it" she said, going down on your cock. Cleaning it with her tongue, effectively making this a 69. You let out loud muffled moans as she took you in her mouth, sucking vigorously on your small dick... You were doing your best to retaliate and lick her the best you could. You were probably doing something right since she was also loudly moaning.

All of a sudden, her cunt seemed to convulse and gush. Her moans went up yet another notch in loudness. But that didn't stop her from still sucking you off, with her tongue swirling around your glans. You could feel it, after just a few seconds of blowjobs, you were shooting your load in her mouth.

"That... that was great," Lisa said, rolling on her side, exhausted.

"Yeah, I can't see it could be better than this." You said in a dreamy state.

"Oh, there are ways to make it even better... If you're interested, maybe we could add someone else to the mix for another session", she tentatively said.

You thought to yourself: "I barely lasted a minute... I don't know how I'll please two girls. But I can't tell her that!".

"Yeah... That could be fun" you answered, unsure of yourself.

StorieCap
StorieCap
313 Followers