Becoming a Beta - The AlphaBeta Score Ch. 11

Story Info
You got caught and got to pay the price.
8.4k words
4.9
6.8k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StorieCap
StorieCap
313 Followers

-Previous chapters summary

------------

In this dystopian future, in 2320, the government has as strong control on most of our life aspects. One particular important detail is the alpha/beta score. At the age of 18 years old, the citizens had to take a test. The test gives you a score that determines your alpha score. This alpha/beta score determines how much of a virile or gentle male and female you were going to be. Once you received your score, you had to take hormone treatment to make it match your score.

The normal score for a male was between 40 and 80. People outside those values were outliers. The treatment for a low score would affect the pilosity, muscle mass, fat distribution, penis development and more. You received a score of 4. At school and with your friend, you lied to them, saying you had received a score of 50 to escape the humiliation of such a low score.

Such a low score was almost unheard of. The effects of the treatment that came with it were drastic. Your cock shrank from 6-inch to 4-inch. You had lost all of your manly body hair and your breasts were becoming tender and swollen. Even worse, your little cock was now more sensitive than ever. Because of this, you tried to cheat the system and only take half the medication your score mandated, but you got caught. For the next two months, you'll be forced to take double your normal prescription to compensate. Normally this would make you so sensitive, that you'd always be hard and cuming in your underwear. For that reason, your doctor installed a temporary apparatus, called the limp flower, in your little cock to keep it limp and easier to manage while on the double dosage.

------------

Even since the event earlier this week, your little cock has been stuck in this constant impotent state because of the "limp flower." The apparatus disabled your ability to get erections. The doctor who had prescribed you your doubled dosage of treatment forced you to install this. It was meant to help you have fewer "accidents" while on the double dosage of hormone treatment.

While in the shower, you tried to pull back the foreskin, but the little device also prevented this. You flicked your limp cocklet a few times, observing it. Somehow, those gentle touches brought a weird sense of excitement within you. It was so difficult to gauge how aroused you were now. Before, it was easy to judge just by the feeling of hardness and throbbing of your dick, but now, with your soft cock, it was a whole-body experience. While you fiddled with your impotent dicklet with one hand, the other instinctively found a nipple to play with. In the last two days, your nipples and breasts became even more sensitive and swollen. It was to the point where you had to wear a sweater to hide the outline of your mammaries under your shirt.

"Mmh," you moaned in your increasingly high-pitched voice. You just couldn't seem to keep your voice inside. Your little foreskin-covered cock was more and more slippery now that it was coated in precum. You felt your pelvic muscles begin to throb and pinched your own nipple while the ecstasy of the moment rushed over your body. Finally, your small balls contracted, and your body convulsed while cum streamed out your penis. The feeling of pleasure waved across your whole being.

For an instant, you basked in the post-orgasmic feeling under the shower's warm water. Those orgasms were quite different now with a limp cock. It made you realize how your whole body felt in those moments instead of focusing on just one part.

As you exited the shower, you looked at the feminine boy you saw in the mirror. He had a tiny baby limp cock, with a tight waist. His hairless pubic area was somehow cute. His hairless butt had an exquisite shape, and his budding tits could have made him pass for a girl if it was for his little cock.

"If Lisa sees me like this, she won't ever want to touch me again," you thought, still looking at your reflection.

*Bam, bam, bam* "Are you done? I'd like to shower too, you know!" your brother shouted through the bathroom door.

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry," you answered sheepishly. You wrapped yourself in a towel, covering your torso with it, and rushed out.

"Finally... And why are you wearing your towel like a girl?" Your brother asked, confused, as you exited the bathroom.

You blushed at the comment and mumbled to find an answer, only to say: "I... I am cold! And why do you care?" You snapped back at him, holding the towel tight at your torso. You didn't want anybody in your house to discover your predicament. How would those manly men of the house react if they found out you had those little breasts on your chest? Or that little limp noodle as a dick?

It's not like you could do anything, though. You once tried to fool the government and reduce your hormone dose, but it backfired hard. Maybe it would be simpler to just tell them you had a meager score of 4? It's not like you could change it... And despite all your efforts to hide it, they've probably started to see how your figure was changing.

"No, no, no. I can't", you mumbled. Your parents would probably be so ashamed of having someone like this in their family.

You quickly entered your room, picked a nice sweatshirt to hide your shape, and pulled your hair in a man bun. They were finally long enough for that; it spared you having them in your face the whole day.

Later in school, you were looking at your notes before the class started. Suddenly, a warm embrace grabbed you from behind. Your friend's little hands covered your eyes. Two soft mounds pressed behind your neck.

"Guess who it is?" the sultry voice of your friend asked.

"Mmh... Jessica?" You responded with a smirk.

She freed you from her embrace and gasped: "Who's Jessica?! You asshole." She laughed, feigning shock.

After a bit of banter, Lisa sat beside you for class. She had such a bubbly personality, but she was also very touchy. Usually, you wouldn't mind her touching while Lisa spoke to you, but because of your double treatment, your whole skin was much more sensitive to the touch of others. It was a good thing that you wore your sweatshirt since, without it, she would have seen your overly erect nipples poking through your shirt.

You could feel yourself become a bit antsy. The warm perfume of Lisa and her touches were all having a little pilling effect on you. Your nipples were so hard they yearned for attention. If you were alone, you would have been able to just play with them. But here you couldn't do anything. You tried to focus on the teacher's lecture only to feel Lisa's hand slip on your thigh.

You quickly turned your head to her with a "wtf" expression.

"But my hands are cold," she whispered with pleading eyes.

Not wanting to disturb the class, you just let her do her thing. She strokes your soft thighs. With each stroke, she got closer to your inner thigh. Even though you couldn't get hard, you felt the tension in your body rise. Your cheeks were burning red, and your breathing was getting heavier. Her fingers were digging into your soft inner thigh, getting even so slightly closer to your little precum-covered limp cock. Before she got there, you grabbed her hand.

"Please, Lisa... I'm too sensitive. Don't do that here," you whispered back to her. Your face wash flushed red because of your arousement.

"Oh, you're so cute. I could just eat you up." She smiled while retracting her hand.

You did your best to cool down for the rest of the class. You tried to focus on your notes and do whatever you could to calm yourself. Finally, you felt the heat in between your thighs disappear.

At the end of the class, Lisa asked: "Me and Jeff are having our little *private party* on Saturday evening... Want to join in? It's been a while since last time". Her seductive eyes were prying you like she wasn't leaving any option. It had been a while since your last night with Lisa, let alone a threesome. But... You already had your movie night planned with Heidi, and worse, you were stuck with a limp little cock for the next two months.

"I... I'm sorry, I can't. I already have something planned," You responded, avoiding her stare.

"Oh really? What's her name?!" She looked at you, trying to gauge your reaction.

"It's not like that... She's just a friend," you answered truthfully.

"All right, keep your secrets. I hope you'll tell me the details someday," Lisa continued in a teasing tone.

You noticed a wet feeling in your underwear when you walked out of the class. That was weird since you knew you didn't cum when Lisa teased you, yet something was wrong. On your way to the next lesson, you stopped at the restroom and entered a stall. As you dropped your pants and underwear, a long string of precum stretched off your drenched cock. The wet spot in your underwear was impressive. You had never seen such a quantity of precum.

"Fuck..." you mumble. With some tissue, you tried to dry as well as you could. "Will I need to wear a diaper or a pad?" You thought to yourself, frustrated by the mess you had made.

During the rest of the day, you were more careful, avoiding the teasing of Lisa and other similar situations. After this long day, you decided to still hit the gym.

"Hi!" waved Heidi as she spotted me in the gym.

She wore a loose white tank top with a visible black sports bra. Her gray yoga pants perfectly accentuated the curves of her ass and the shape of her strong quads.

She was holding her tablets, helping a new gym customer.

"Hi H!" you waved back.

"Hey, are you cold or something?" she asked.

"No, why?"

"Well, you have a sweater on," she replied.

You didn't quite know what to answer. "Well, I guess I'm a bit cold today...", you lied. You couldn't just say, "I'm hiding the tits I grew."

"All right then," She acquiesced with a doubtful expression. "Anyway, I'm still busy for a while. I'll come to see when I'm done," she returned to the new gym member.

You didn't want to disturb her as she was working, so you started your workout alone.

Some minutes later, you were trying to do your bench presses.

"Mmmph," you puffed, as with all your effort, you still couldn't push the bar back up. Slowly, it started to go back down towards you.

"Are you all right?" Heidi asked from a distance.

"Please... Help.." you said, out of breath. The bar was now on your chest, pinning you down.

As she caught the panic in your eye, she rushed to you. In an effortless movement, she pulled up the bar off your chest and secured it on the bench press stand.

"Oh my god! Are you ok, Zach?" She asked, looking at you for any sign of injury.

Still exhausted, you answered: "I'm ok... Thanks for saving me."

"What happened? It's the same weight you used last week," Heidi said, examining the stacked weights on the bar.

"I don't know... I guess I'm just not feeling well today." You said, knowing full well what was the cause. During the last 8 weeks, you had been cheating the treatment, but now that the gov busted you and the doctor had you on double dosage, it felt like the strength gain you had made was now quickly fading away.

"That's weird." She looked at you with a questioning frown. "You better take it easy. Let me check if you have any bruises on your chest." She continued, trying to lift your sweatshirt.

You quickly grabbed her hand to stop her from revealing your small, budding breasts. As you gently held her hand, you said: "I'm alright... Don't worry".

Despite her calluses induced by her long hours of working out, her hand was delicate against your soft fingers. She froze briefly and stuttered: "Oh, are you sure?". She seemed disappointed that I didn't let her lift up my shirt.

You blushed in embarrassment. Heidi had already seen your chest a while ago when you ran with her, and your nipples got chaffed. You remember how surprised she was when she had seen your puffed-up nipples. If she saw their state now, she'd be even more surprised...

"Yeah, I'll just take it easy for the rest of the session tonight," you responded.

She stayed with you during the rest of your exercise since she was finished with the other gym members. You smalled talk with her, but you noticed how focused she was when spotting you on the training. It seems she noticed something wasn't right with you tonight, and she didn't want you to get hurt. It's funny how protective she seemed of you. Ever since you revealed your low score to her, she has been very supportive of you. Even then, you still couldn't get yourself to admit to her your new fuckup.

Eventually, you finished your training. "I'm done for tonight. What about you?" You asked Heidi.

"My work shift ends in an hour," she answered before taking a gulp from her water bottle.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow for our movie night. And you're sure you don't want me to bring anything?"

"Just bring yourself, and don't do anything stupid meanwhile," she laughed.

"Oh, and thanks again for saving me earlier. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't come." You said.

"Don't worry about it. It happens. And I'd do anything for my little damsel in distress," She said with a smirk.

How she called out her little damsel in distress sparked something unexpected in you. That little twinge of humiliation also reverberated in you, causing you... pleasure? You could feel the blood rush to your cheeks. The way she looked down on you with a confident expression made you feel helpless. You finally snap back to reality, stuttering: "Hey, I... I'm not a damsel in distress," you pouted.

Your bratty reply only seemed to encourage her more. "Oh, you're so cute when you react like that," she said, pinching your cheek.

You were so embarrassed. Why was Heidi acting like that? Did she enjoy seeing you struggling like this?

"Anyway, I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow," You said, still pouting.

"All right. See ya," She said, giving you a hug. Her hands seemed to go a bit lower than usual, at your hips. As you broke out of the hug, she looked at you in your eyes. You stalled a bit, overwhelmed by her light blue eyes. You blushed again and turned around to go to the locker rooms.

Once inside the locker room, you felt the pressure go down a notch. What was up with Heidi tonight? The way she talked to you just before you went out was something else. It was like if she was playing with you, the way a predator plays with its prey. It gave you a weird, fluffy feeling inside you. Your face burned up as the feelings started to recede in the calm of the changing room. You grabbed your towel and soap for a shower and closed the door.

As you took off your clothes, you inspected your chest for any traces of injury. It had left a mark over your sternum that would get a bit blueish tomorrow. But more than that, your puffy chest was crowned by your erected nipples, and as you slid off your brief, a string of precum stretched from it. Your little soft dick once again dripped precum. Were you aroused by the way Heidi treated you? You didn't understand why your body reacted like that.

*Spsheeesh* You turned the water colder than usual to calm yourself. Goosebumps formed on your soft porcelain skin, your erected nipples hardened in reaction to the cold water, and your breath shortened. Despite the late hours of the day, the cold shower gave your mind a fresh breath, waking you up from your long day in school and at the gym. You soaked your body in soap, gliding over it, enjoying the soft sensation. You made sure to wash your long hair. Longer hair was so much harder to maintain than short hair... Finally, after rinsing your whole body in the freshwater, you wrap yourself in your towel, drying yourself off. Your mind was much calmer now; you changed into your clothes and exited the gym with a relaxed attitude.

You finally changed into your pajamas, a loose T-shirt, and a pair of joggers at home. You were watching a sci-fi movie on the sofa when your mom joined you. Watching something other than sports on the TV was a rare occurrence. Still, with your father and brother attending a football game, you could finally watch something else.

Your mom was only 41 years old. She always stayed active, so if it weren't for some gray hairs, she could have easily passed for an early 30-year-old woman. She had a rather curvy figure with DD and an ass that several of your classmates bring up when they visited... People always said you looked more like her. Her face was a bit softer and rounder than your father's, which had a large jaw and square face. Your brother looked a bit more like your father. Was it because of your score or just genetics, you thought, staring at your mother's tiny nose.

"Do I have something on my face?" asked your mother, confused as to why you were blankly staring at her.

"Ah... no sorry mom. I was just lost in thoughts."

"Are you ok, Zackary? Lately, you seemed stressed. I know that being a high schooler can be tough sometimes." she asked, stroking your hair as she sat beside you. The way she stroked your hair always calmed you down. When you were a kid, she used to stroke your hair like this when you had trouble falling asleep. You leaned a bit on her, basking in her reassuring aura.

"Yeah, I'm just a bit tired, you know."

"What is it? Classes?" she asked; you shook your head to say no. "Is it your brother again?" You shook no again. "Girls then? Or boys, I don't judge, you know."

"I'm not into boys, mom..." You responded a bit immaturely.

"So you're stressing because of girls then! I knew that day would come. I always said that you were such a cute kid. Just look at you; you have such beautiful eyes, " she said proudly, stroking your cheek.

"Mom... you're embarrassing me," You whined.

"But it's true. So what's her name," she pried.

You paused for a second; your mom's instinct had proven correct. Some of your worries were from girls.

"It's not that simple... Anyway, I don't think any girl would take me seriously. I'm just... not like dad and Josh, you know, " you said, alluding to your father and brother's high scores and manliness. She didn't know your score since you lied to her, saying it was 50 instead of the actual number 4. But even then, 50 would have been far from the high 80s of your brother and father.

"Are you still stuck on that, Zacky? You know 50 is not that low, and even then. It doesn't matter all that much. Like I said, you are beautiful and smart and..." she said genuinely.

"You just don't get it, mom..." you interrupted her, getting frustrated. You avoided her gaze.

"Well, if I don't get it, at least try to explain it to me. Don't keep it all to yourself, honey," she pressed, squeezing your hand in hers.

You looked up to meet her eyes. You could feel the tears filling your eyes. "Mom, I... I lied to you," you mumbled.

"What? What do you mean, sweety?"

"You know When I said my alpha beta score was 50... Well, it isn't that," You said while sobbing.

"Oh honey, don't cry. I don't care what it is. You know I'll love you whatever it is."

You knew she wouldn't believe you without proof. You detached from her and started to lift your shirt to show her your feminized body so she could understand the gravity of the situation. As your shirt passed over your head, you heard your mother gasp at the sight of your small breasts and tight waist.

"Mom, it's bad. It's, it's 4," you resigned to tell her, your body shaking with your sobs.

"Why... Why did you wait so long to tell me?! I could have been there for you." she said, pulling you in her chest, with your head resting on her shoulder. She pressed you hard in her hug, rubbing your back. She was crying with you, sympathizing with all the pain she imagined you went through.

You both cried together for a few minutes. Her warm embrace felt so good, so relieving. All the emotion you hid from her in the last few months seemed to overflow you at this instant. When it was better, you pulled back your shirt on. The sound of the TV was only background noise at this point.

StorieCap
StorieCap
313 Followers