Becoming a Beta - The AlphaBeta Score Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tension was so heavy between you and her. Time seemed to stop. Your tears stopped streaming from your eyes, looking at hers. Her blue eyes searched through the depth of your eyes. Slowly, her face lowered towards yours. She still was pining for you with one hand.

You made no effort to avoid her; to the contrary, you puckered your lips, waiting for hers to land. She closed her eyes a fraction of a second before her soft lips kissed you. Her kiss was slow at first, but more and more passion infused it before her tongue poked through your lips, reaching yours.

"Mmmh," you whimpered. You felt your body heat rise. Your nipple hardened.

Her hands let go of your wrists to attend to your face and chest. Her fingers grazed your torso before brushing your sensitive nipples.

"Mmhh!" you moaned louder.

"Oh, you, like that?" she said, pulling back from the kiss. She went down on you, cupping your little tit in her hand.

"No... Don't do that. I'm sensitive," you begged, as her lips were approaching the nipples of the breast she was cupping.

That didn't seem to dissuade as she pulled her tongue out to lick your erected nipple.

"Oh fuck!" you screamed in pleasure.

Your nipple entered her mouth. Her warm lips sucked on it, bringing you pleasures you didn't know yet. Shewas dry humping you in a cowgirl position while doing this.

"Heidi... I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum, if you don't stop," you begged. You could feel your lower abdomen tightening up.

Before she had time to stop, your hips shook, feeling a tremble down there and feeling the usual warm and wet feeling of the ejaculation of your soft cock in your underwear.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Zach. You're so cute. I can't stop. I need it! Please, can you eat me?" She said, taking off her leggings. A long string of pussy juice stranded from her panties.

You nodded half-mindedly. She squatted her pink pussy over your face. A blond landing strip was just over her erect clit. Her flower was open and needy; it was glistening. You traced your tongue from back to front gently.

"Oh shit... It's been too long," she moaned as your tongue pushed through her lower lips. You licked her with passion, going up to her clit, and sucking it. Her clit was much bigger than Lisa's; it protruded more from its hood. You could have almost given it a little blowjob. You continued to lick, and she seemed to get rowdier and rowdier.

She looked down at your face. "Oh, Zach, fuck. Zach, don't stop! I'm cuming!" She exclaimed, grinding her pussy in your face. "Mmmhh," she moaned as juice emanated from her wet pussy.

"Oh fuck, Zach. I'm sorry I made a mess of you tonight, didn't I?" Heidi apologized, laying beside you.

"You sure did," you responded, exhausted.

Before opening your mouth, you stayed beside each other for a few minutes. "Heidi... I think I got to come clean to you about a few things..."

You told her about how you tried to cheat the system. You told her about Lis, how you got caught, about the "corrective measures" and the limp flower.

"You're so stupid, Zach," she said, giving you a small hug. "Why did you do all that?"

"I already told you... I don't want to disappoint my father and brother." You said, looking away.

"But what about you, Zach? What do you want for yourself?" she continued.

"What do you mean"

"Well, it's your body. What do you want for yourself, not the others? From what you said, your mom didn't seem to mind, and I don't think your father will either," she elaborated.

"I... never really thought about that in this way. I mean, men should be manly to be good men, right?"

"I think you're great as you are, Zach... Well, you're a bit dirty now, but you'll be fine after a shower."

You paused after that. Trying to think about what she said. Was she right? Could you be fine the way you are? What would the others say?

"Anyway, go in the shower; I'll unfold the bed. I'm getting a bit tired." She said, getting up and helping you get up as well.

She pushed you toward the bathroom. You took off your clothes and turned on the warm water. Your head was still spinning from the alcohol. As you went out of the small shower, the stunning naked Heidi was outside. She was looking at your clothes, especially your cum coated underwear.

"I've left you some underwear and a shirt on the bed. I really made a mess of you..." She said, looking sorry.

"Ah, thanks..." you said, taking a towel.

The tall blonde entered the shower. Her naked body was like a sculpture. Smooth skin, defined muscles, and perky breasts. You couldn't believe such a goddess had any interest in you.

You went to bed and found the large T-shirt. You pulled it on, and it was so soft and smelled good. Under the shirt lay a pair of panties... It made sense; that's what she had in spare... But should you really put it on? It felt wrong, but you didn't want to refuse what she had given you. You slipped the silky underwear up your leg. It seemed to cup your little package perfectly.

Once dressed in those, you slipped into the unfolded bed. The dim orange light of the city made its way into the apartment through the large window as the sound of the shower rang. Heidi exited the shower, dried herself, and slipped in the bed without a word.

You turned back to her as her fingers grazed your back. Her hand ran up and down your back, her movement full of tenderness.

"Hey Zach... About tonight. I didn't plan this. So..." she stopped looking for her words.

You knew it was too good to be true. She was probably starting to regret it.

"I can forget it if that's what you want?" You asked, sad.

"Oh god no... Unless that's what you want?" she asked back.

"No, no. That's not what I want," you said, turning around to face her. You had a hard time discerning her expression in the low light.

"Well, I was thinking more about what it makes us? Are we just friends? Like you and Lisa, I don't know if that's what I want. It's just that I don't know how to say it."

"Me neither... I know I'd like to be with you somehow... How about we take it slow and see how it goes?" you responded.

"Yeah, I think I'd like that," she said, sounding reassured.

Your tired eyes felt so heavy, and the warmth emanating from Heidi was just what you needed to find sleep.