Becoming a Beta - The AlphaBeta Score Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your mother was rubbing your back as your sobs were drying up.

"Mom... Can't you keep this a secret? Especially from dad and Josh?" You asked her.

"You shouldn't be ashamed of this... And you know your father is a very understanding man and.."

"Please, mom... I'm not ready for this. I feel like such a failure compared to them", you said with pleading eyes.

"Zach, you're not a failure! But I'll respect your wish to tell them when you're ready. And I just want you to know you'll always be my little Zack, and I love you. I know your father and brother love you too, no matter what." She said, pulling you in another warm hug.

"Thanks mom... I love you, too. I'm just so scared to disappoint them somehow."

"Don't worry, honey. I'll be there with you whenever you feel ready, ok?"

After that, you continued to watch the movie with your mom on the couch. She stroked your hair like before. Your mind was swimming in and out of sleep as you tried to follow the movie's narrative on the screen. Eventually, you woke up to the sound of your brother and father entering the house, returning from their game. Both you and your mother had fallen asleep in front of the movie.

You asked them about the game, which they had mixed feelings about since their team had lost. You wished them goodnight, heading to your room before being intercepted by your mom in the hallway.

"Goodnight, sweety. You know I love you so much. And if there is anything I can do, just tell me please," she whispered, then hugged you again and kissed you on the cheeks.

"Thanks, Mom, I love you too. Goodnight"

You fell asleep the moment your face touched your pillow. As your mind faded, your mind escaped to the world of dreams.

***In your dream***

You made sure that you were all ready to go. Your make-up was on point. Your hair was perfect. You wore that little pleated skirt with a cute sweater. You knew she would love it. As you exited the house, you kissed goodbye to your mother. You were so excited for your date with Heidi.

You quickly arrived at Heidi's apartment. She buzzed you into the building. As you arrived at her floor, you saw her waiting for you in the door frame of her apartment entrance. Her tall, elegant stature was almost intimidating. You made your way to her. Your heart was throbbing hard in your chest. She looked down at you with a confident and flirtatious expression.

"Hey babe, come on in; I was waiting for you," she said, pulling you in for a kiss. She firmly planted her lips on yours, her tongue entering your mouth. Her hand grabbed your plumped ass cheek, making you squeal. Your stomach was full of butterflies. You felt yourself melting in her arms.

She directed you inside, closing the door behind you.

"Babe, I just can't wait for you," she said, with her hands exploring your body and stealing another kiss.

"Wait, Heidi I... I'm not sure." You said, confused.

"Not sure what? That I'm turned on? Let me show you how turned on I am." She grabbed your hand, moving it towards her crotch. You thought you were gonna feel a wet hot pussy through her legging at any point now, but her hand ultimately guided you toward her... Cock. Your hand touched her big warm cock! You expected to be disgusted by this, but your lower abdomen tingled like never before. You couldn't stop yourself from stroking her large phallus through her leggings. Your breathing was getting heavier. The feeling of her warm member on your hand was pure ecstasy.

"Mmh, yeah, like that baby. Let me return the favor," Heidi said.

"Wait... I can't get hard. I got that thing from the doctor. It's" You tried to stop her. Your little cock would not get hard because of the limp flower, you thought.

"What are you talking about... Oh, you wore the skirt. I love that. Easy access." She said, reaching under your skirt, gently stroking your very wet pussy lips through your panties. Wait, your what?!

Her finger pressed harder against your pussy, stroking up and down. "Mmh, fuck. I... I got a pussy!" you gasped as you uncontrollably moaned.

"You don't just have a pussy; you have the best pussy" Heidi complimented you while fingering you through your underwear. The feeling of her hand against your oversensitive cunt was too much for you. As much as you wanted to stroke her magnificent cock, you could only grasp her arm. She pushed aside the fabric of your panties, sliding her finger in you, and her thumb played with your wet and engorged clit.

"Mmh! Fuck. Fuck me!" You surprised yourself by saying.

"What a horny little slut." She sneered.

"Oh yes, Heidi, I'm your horny little slut! Now put your huge cock in me, please!" you pleaded, begging to be fucked.

"Alright then," Heidi acquiesced. She bent you over the kitchen counter, your pussy dripping. She flipped your skirt and pulled your panties down. You looked back at her in anticipation of her cock. Until, finally, the warm tip of her penis pressed against your lips. You pushed your ass back to get it to enter you.

"You're so impatient," Heidi said, *Slap!* before slapping your asscheek.

"Please, please, please. I want it, please. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!" You begged your juices literally dripping on the floor.

Without a word, Heidi moved her hips forward. Her cock parted your lips, the warm feeling pressed in you. "Yesss!" you moaned. Feeling her cock inside you. Her hand grabbed your hips. Her movement rhythm started slowly but ramped up. Her cock was now pumping in and out of your slick pussy. Each thrust made you moan.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm coming!!" You screamed as you squirted on the floor.

"You always cum so fast! But I'm not done. Take off your shirt, show me your tits and get on your knees." Heidi ordered you. You did as she asked. Your shirt revealed a pair of DDs on your chest, the same size as your mother's. Your nipples were so erected.

"Good, now give me a tit job like you usually do," Heidi asked. Your instinct took over. You slid her cock in between your breasts. Your own pussy juices made it slide like a charm. Once it poked out your tits, you sucked on the tips. You shook your tits on her beautiful cock, making her moan. Your own fire within your thigh was still going.

"Oh fuck baby, you're gonna make me cum. You're gonna me cum! Fuck!" Heidi grunted as she blasted her hot load all over your big tits. The smell and feeling of her jizz on your chest was enough to make you cum again.

You tried to moan, but your voice was muffled. You couldn't seem to make a noise come out of your throat. You tried harder and harder to make your voice come out... Until you were finally able to wake up. You just woke up. Confused, you looked around in the darkness. You were in your bed. It had all been a dream. What a fucked up dream. You rushed your hand down your underwear to see if you had a pussy. But you only found an impressive amount of cum... and your limp cock.

"Fuck..." you mumbled. Another wet dream. How pathetic.

You removed your underwear, used a few tissues to clean, and took a fresh pair of undies to wear. You looked at the clock; it was 3 am. You got back in your bed and got back to sleep.

The morning after, you woke around 9 am. You looked inside your underwear to see if you had another wet dream. Fortunately, no. But how fucked was this dream? Why did Heidi have a cock and you a pussy. What was the logic behind that? You didn't want to be a chick...Did you? And were you attracted to Heidi? Probably, but she was way out of your league, and why did she have a cock in the dream?

All these questions had you racking your brain, but no answers came.

"Maybe it was just a stupid, senseless dream," you concluded. Not all dreams were meant to have hidden meaning.

After a nice shower that cleaned the dried cum off your crotch, you went downstairs to the kitchen. Only your mother was there.

"Hey, good morning," you said, entering the kitchen.

"Hey, honey. How are you this morning?" Your mother asked with a concerned look.

"I'm good," you responded before looking both ways to ensure your brother or father weren't there. "And thanks for yesterday, Mom. I mean, for listening to me, I'm feeling much better now," you said, despite your weird dream.

"Oh, but of course, honey, you know I'll always be there for you. Do you want coffee? I still have a cup in the pot".

'Yes, thanks," you nodded.

You ate your breakfast while checking your phone while your mom was checking the news on her tablet.

"Oh, and sweety, your aunt is coming to eat with us tonight," your mother said, remembering this.

"Oh shucks, I won't be there; I got a movie night with Heidi." as soon as those words exited your mouth, you regretted saying them.

"Wait... who's Heidi? I never heard anything about a "Heidi" before!" She exclaimed herself, with a sparkle in her eye.

"Oh mom... It's not like that," you defended yourself, trying to backtrack.

"Is she a girl from your classes at your school?" she asked.

"Not exactly; she was my trainer for my first month at the gym," you responded, trying not to look your mom in the eyes.

"Ooh! What a Don Juan. I knew that with such a cute smile, no girl could resist you." She said, pinching your cheek.

"Mom, stop it! She's just a friend. Understood?"

"Sure... Understood," she replied with an exaggerated wink.

"Mom! *Sigh* Anyway, just don't say it to dad or Josh. I wouldn't hear the end of it."

"Ok, I'll tell them you're with Derek or something like that." She said

"Thanks, Mom."

Later in the afternoon, Your phone buzzed with an SMS from Heidi.

(H): Hey Zach! I forgot. I never gave you my address. It's 13014 Stokes St. The apartment number is 942

(H)You're still coming, right?

(Z)Thanks for the address! And yeah, I'm coming. I wouldn't want to miss the impossible mission 18 ;P

(H): Cool! Let me know when you get on the road.

"It's already this late," you thought to yourself. This lazy Saturday had passed so fast. It was already 5 pm. You had to get ready to get going. You looked at yourself in the mirror, asking what you should wear. For sure, you took a loose sweater. You couldn't take the chance of showing

"Your curves." After that, you picked a pair of jeans that was oddly tight around your ass. You knew it was because of those damn hormones in the treatment, giving you a peach-shaped ass. You wiggle yourself in them to close the button.

Finally, you tied your hair in a man bun. You were finally starting to get the hang of it. Sometimes, you'd even let a strand of hair loose because you thought it looked cool. As you were about to exit the house, your mom intercepted you.

"Are you already getting out?" she asked.

Yeah, sorry. I know I'm missing Aunty, but I got to see my friend."

"Don't worry about your aunt... Anyway, have fun tonight," she winked at you.

"Mom! Com on... Anyway, have a good night too, and say to Aunty I said hello," you replied, closing the door.

While you drove, a bit of anxiety crept up in you. It was the first time you saw Heidi outside of working out or running. How would she be outside of her natural habitat?

After searching for a parking spot for a while around the block apartment, you finally found a spot.

*Beep* The console sounded as you entered Heidi's unit number.

"Heidi? It's me, Zach." You spoke in the console, hoping you got the correct number.

*Shchkrch* The console emitted a screeching sound.

"Zach? Come on up. I'll be the third door on the right when you get out of the elevator," Heidi's voice said through the speaker, followed by a buzzing sound from the door.

You quickly opened the temporarily unlocked door. It was such an old style of opening system; you rarely saw one like this anymore. Most new apartments worked with iris readers or ID scanners, even for guests.

You entered the elevator and pressed the 9th-floor button. As the elevator moved up, a flashback from your weird dream of last night came back to you. The door system was the same as in your dream. You had never been here before. It's eerie that it was similar to your nightmare. Once on the 9th floor, you turned to the right, half-expecting to see her waiting for you in the door frame like in your dream. Those thoughts had you all hot and bothered. "What kind of creep thinks of things like that and gets excited," you thought, disappointed in yourself.

Moreover, nobody was in the door frame of unit 942. You knocked on the door.

"Coming," you heard through the door before the door opened to Heidi. There she was, in gray leggings, a loose T-shirt, and some slippers. She had a radiant smile, and you noticed the apartment behind was nothing like you saw in your dream.

"Don't stay there; come on in," she said, pulling your hand after giving you a small hug.

Once inside, you noticed how small her studio apartment was. The little kitchen only had a heating plate, a sink, a small fridge, and a mini multi-oven (similar to the 2000s era toaster oven, but with a microwave and air fryer too). The kitchen counter ended in a high table with only two high chairs. The sofa was close to the large and only window, which you assumed was a folding bed since you didn't see any bed in the room.

The apartment was uncannily clean. Everything was spotless, and the room had a pleasant fragrance of cleaning products.

"So yeah... That's my humble place," Heidi said, apprehensive of your reaction. As you looked at her, you noticed she had her hair down. You had never seen her with her hair like that before. She always had a ponytail or something similar when she worked out. Her blonde hair was a bit curly. She had a much more relaxed look than usual.

The walls were white with some sky-blue-colored decorations. From the window, you could see the town's old port.

"Wow, you have such a cool place," you said. You were impressed by it despite its extremely compact size. It had a bit of a zen feel to it.

"Thanks! It's not big; I tried to make it feel good," she said, proud of herself.

"Anyway, seat yourself. I'll put the pizza in the mini-oven and join you."

"Can I help you with anything?"

"Come on, Zach, I know how to cook a pizza. But if you really want, turn on the TV and look for the movie in the app."

While getting to the TV, you noticed a few photos on the TV cabinet. One was obviously of her and her parents; her mom looked like an older and smaller version of her. Another was a very young Heidi and a dog, and the third was... of Heidi kissing another on the cheek. How she held the other girl in the photo had a bit of a romantic undertone.

You snapped back to your mission and turned on the TV.

"I'm glad you were able to make it this evening," Heidi said to you while putting the pizza in the small oven.

"I wouldn't miss my movie night with my gym buddy. You thought that I was going to choke on you?" you ask, puzzled.

"Well... you seemed so tired yesterday, so..."

"Oh... I'm better today; it's just that yesterday was not a good day, you know," you answered, trying not to say too much.

"What do you mean? Have you got yourself in trouble again? You got in another fight?" She asked, concerned.

"I haven't got into a fight. It's just that..."

"That, what?" She asked with a frown.

She already knew that you had a score of 4, but you didn't want to tell her how you got caught by the doctor when you cheated with your treatment. And you especially didn't want her to know you were on double dosage. "I just had some problem with my medication... But don't worry about it."

"That doesn't sound good," she followed with worried eyes.

Trying to divert the conversation, you pointed to the photo of her and the dog. "Hey, I didn't know you had a dog."

Quickly shifting her expression, she responded, "Yeah, her name is Leila! She's the best".

She walked over to look at the photo.

"She's such a cute beagle. I really have to go see her soon," she said, with melancholy in her voice.

"Where is she?" You asked.

"She's with my parents in the suburbs; my apartment is just too small for her," she said, pointing to the photo of her parents.

Feeling curious, you asked: "And who is she?" pointing to the photo of her kissing another girl.

She gasped for a second before taking the framed photo. "She is... was my girlfriend. I should probably throw out that photo. It's been a while since we broke off." she said with a sad look.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to," you apologized.

Snapping back to the moment, she put the photo back down and said: "Don't worry. And hey, you still haven't found the movie. You're so slow!" she teased you. "Here, give me that," she said, taking the remote off your hand.

"Now put your butt on the couch."

She sat down on the couch too. She scrolled through the app to find the movie. Finally, she started the movie.

Only a short time after starting the film, the pizza was ready. "Hey, do you want a beer with that?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'll really have to make it up to you. I feel like I'm being served with a five-star service," you answered, taking the pizza and beer she gave you.

It was so lovely. The movie played as the sun set over the old port. Throughout the film, you joked together about the impossibleness of the stunts. After the pizza, Heidi continued to give you beer. At the fourth beer she offered, you said: "I can't drink too much... I have to drive back tonight." you said cowardly. Your head was already spinning a bit.

"Yeah, I guess that would be the reasonable stuff to do. Unless, if you want... You can sleep here if you want," She said, perking up.

"Yeah, but where?" you asked incredulously.

"The bed is pretty big, so I don't mind. And your cheeks are already so red; I think it is better like that."

You considered it for a second; you were already feeling the effect of the alcohol, and from the look of it, it sounded like she was a lesbian... So it should be alright?

"Yeah... you're probably right."

"Of course I'm right! Now take this beer!" She said happily.

As the movie continued playing, you both drank more beer.

"Ah damn... It's already over! What do you wanna do?" she asked, a bit tipsy, leaning on you.

None the better, you leaned on her too: "What about another beer," you said, shaking your empty can.

"You damn drunk... You're right; I'm empty too," she laughed, getting up and walking wobbly. At the kitchen counter, she opened both new cans.

While walking back, she tripped over an empty can on the floor, falling down on you.

"Oh fuck... Goddammit! Shit! Oh shit, Zach, sorry," she said, pulling herself off you, seeing her mess. She had spilled half of a beer on your sweatshirt.

"Don't worry about it," you slurred.

"I'm such a clutz. Let me fix this," she said, pulling up your sweatshirt.

"No... It's ok, it'll dry out," you said, tugging down on your shirt to keep it on.

"No, no, no. Let me take this off. I'll borrow a T-shirt," She said, pulling swiftly on the shirt with her superior strength.

Despite your resistance, she got the better of you, taking off the shirt and, in the drunk movement, toppling you over. In her move, she made you fall on your back, on the couch, and she fell over you, pinning you by your wrist, still stuck in your sweatshirt over your head.

Both of you froze at that moment. Her face was just a few inches from yours. Her blond hair was almost touching your face. She was straddled over you. Her hands on your shirt covered your wrists.

Her eyes swept up and down your body, looking intently at your small breasts. When you noticed, your tears began to swell up.

"Don't look at me, please. I know I look terrible," you said, tearing up, your cheeks burning with embarrassment. You looked away from her, not being able to endure her gaze.

"Oh, Zach... Don't say that." She paused momentarily, hesitating to let the next word come out. Blushing, she took her courage and used one hand on your cheek to gently turn your face back towards her. "I think you're terribly cute."