Becoming a Black Cock Slave Pt. 01

Story Info
Taking my first black cock. I meet my dom daddy.
1.7k words
4.51
7.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always known I was gay since I was 15, and I have been with quite a few men. Kind and soft that treat you right, and the rough and mean that just use your holes for their pleasure. That's the kind of men I like, the dominant, rough, degrade the absolute fuck out of you kind of man. The kind of man that as he's railing your ass doggy he asks who's your daddy kind of man.

I am 23, 130lbs, 5' 6" white "guy". More feminine than man. Naturally hairless, cute little bubble butt and one thing men seem to like a 4 1/2" cock hard. I like the older, manly, daddy types. Not just any type, when I discovered porn and and realized I was gay it was because of Big Black Cock. After I had a few white daddies I had to get me a black daddy and this story is about that time I found my super dominant, rough, BNWO daddy and set me on a course of being a black cock suck.

I love cock the feel, the taste, the way it grows in my mouth and the taste of cum. I love the feeling of it sliding in and out of my ass just hammering away. Once I had a black cock in me it was the greatest I became black only.

When I was still in high school I was 18 and on the weekends I would stay at a friend's house and can come and go as I pleased. My friends did not know I was gay and liked to get fucked and would often leave for hours at a time before coming back to their house. One day I discovered a gay chat room that filters by local, I was thoroughly impressed by how many were in it from where I live. I went down the line and chatted a few guys up until I got that message, the message that would eventually turn me into a black cock slut for life.

My username is SmoothBoi4Daddy. The man that messaged me was DomBlakDaddy4Boi.

DomBlakDaddy4Boi: Hey there, how are you doing?

SmoothBoi4Daddy: not much, just chilling at a friend's house. How about you?

DomBlakDaddy4Boi: not much just looking for some ass to bust open.

SmoothBoi4Daddy: fun fun. I am looking for some fun.

DomBlakDaddy4Boi: want sum fun with this? (Sends pic). (Sends video).

The pic was of his very beautiful big cock. At least 9 inches long and thick. And the video was him hammering away at a white boi about my age, and the verbal abuse and the things he made boi say made my cock twitch.

"Who's your daddy boi? Who owns this white faggot ass," he growled as he pounded this bois ass.

Trying to speak in between moans of pleasure "you are. You're my daddy, you own me. You're my black daddy."

SmoothBoi4Daddy: holy fuck those are hot. (Sends pic of my ass and a vid of me ducking a black dildo.)

DomBlakDaddy4Boi: boi nice and smooth. Have you ever had black dick before boi?

SmoothBoi4Daddy: no sir, but I've always wanted to.

DomBlakDaddy4Boi: Come on over, I'll pop you cherry boi.

SmoothBoi4Daddy: send address and time and I'll come over.

DomBlakDaddy4Boi: location sent

DomBlakDaddy4Boi: 9pm.

DomBlakDaddy4Boi: don't be late.

SmoothBoi4Daddy: I'll be on my way!

DomBlakDaddy4Boi: *signed off*

It was 8:20 pm and at least a 20 min walk from where my friend lives so I got ready and left immediately.

"Hey man, I'm meeting up with someone. I'll be back in a few hours," I told my friend while playing Call of duty.

Not looking away from his game, "yeah man, I'll probably still be up, have fun!" Oh you have no idea how much fun I'll have.

On my walk there I kept repeating the 5 minute video he sent in my head. His cock pounding this boi. The verbal exchange between them even some mild raceplay in there. The walk took about 20 minutes and I arrived 5 minutes early. His house wasn't bad looking, in a decent neighborhood. I went up to the door my heart pounding I knocked and about 10 seconds later this man who I would then be calling daddy very shortly opened the door.

This man was tall and towered over me. He was at least 6' 9", looked to be about 260 lbs of muscle and quite older than I, at least late 30's, early 40's. This is the perfect man, the perfect daddy to break my ass into being a BBC slut.

Standing there looking up at him I quietly but loudly enough say I'm SmoothBoi4Daddy from local gays.

"I figured," he said smugly. "The only white Bois that come over here are the ones who want this dick. You want this dick? You want daddy to black you? You want to be owned by a black man white boi?" He questioned.

I already knew my answer, I've wanted to be a black man's little boi. His hole to please him and here I am ready to submit. "Yes, sir. I want your dick." I said submissively.

Looking down on me, "nah bitch you want this dick you have to mean it. And it's daddy you understand?" He demanded.

"Yes daddy," I said quietly looking up at him. "yes I want to be blacked and owned by a black man and to be your submissive little fuck boi."

"Good boi," he said. "Time for the rules: rule 1, I'm your daddy and will address me as such or black daddy. If you impress me I'll allow you to call me ni**er daddy, but just know I'm fucking you harder. Rule 2, you do what the fuck I tell you, when I tell you. Rule 3, Daddy's pleasure over your own. Rule 4 is that while be in this house you will be naked and crawling. You haven't earned the privilege of walking. Understand boi?"

Still looking up at him "yes daddy I understand." shaking Knowing what's about to happen has me hard as rock.

"Just know I'm bareback. I'm gonna cum in your holes." He says seductively.

"I'm ok with that daddy. You will be the first to fill my ass," I said almost shamefully. "I'm ready to submit myself to you.

"Good boy, just know when you walk in here, that's it you life as a non blacked boi is over so here's your chance to leave. You're not leaving till my cum is your hole." He remarked almost confidently.

Knowing what I'm about to go through I should leave and wait a little bit. As they think with you brain not your heart. The blood was flowing through another brain as I started to step inside, "own me black daddy." I said submissively walking through the door, that quickly closes, and with that the same door to never being the same closed as well.

"Take your clothes of and leave at the door, when your done crawl to the living room and be ready to submit boi," as he walks away before I could say anything to him.

I quickly strip everything and leave neatly by the door. I then drop to my hands and knees and crawl towards the living room. Where he was sitting on the couch watching basketball.

Staring at me he says "good boi, you must really want this dick if you stepped that fast and got to me huh?"

Slowly making my way towards him trying to add a little wiggle in my little ass to get his attention, "yes daddy, ever since I saw your cock and that vid of the other boi being pounded I really want this."

"Yeah he's a good boi. Sucked my cock last night but don't worry plenty of cum left to give you and you will get a lot of cum." my dick twitched. "Sit up on your knees boi, let me look at you!" I get up on my knees at this point I'm hard a rock, ready to submit to him. "Yeah good boi, what a pathetic little things between your legs," he mockingly said. "You ready for this dick boy?"

Looking up at him in between his legs, "yes daddy I'm ready for you take me and make me your slave."

Looking down at me "it's going to be a fun night. Just know you're not leaving till I cum in your ass. You will be swallowing my load first. Then you will suck me hard again and I will fuck you ass, understand boi?"

That's twice I got to make him cum? "Yes daddy, I understand," I replied confidently. Knowing I'm about to be wrecked and kind of scared.

"Good boi. I'm going to degrade you and humiliate you. I'm going to fuck you so hard you're going to wish you weren't gay faggot,' he aggressively said. Oh fuck what I have gotten my self into. "Now beg bitch, beg me to allow you the privilege of sucking my cock faggot."

"Please daddy, please let me suck your cock. I want your cock so bad, I'll be a good little boi. Please let me have your cock.

"I don't think you mean it boi. Beg like the faggot I know you are degrade yourself. Make me believe you want to be a black man's bitch and fucking beg like the white whore you are."

Swallowing, knowing what was about to come out my mouth was truth my dick twitched. "Please black daddy let me suck your cock black cock. I need it in my mouth, I need your cum. I want to be owned by you daddy. I need you big black cock in my slutty fag mouth," he start undoing his pants. "I'm just a white day boi who needs to learn it's place in the blacked world. Please will you allow me to suck your cock black daddy?"

Looking at me almost proud of what he is accomplishing, "pull my cock out and start sucking fag."

As I pull down his underwear his cock springs out hitting my face. Holy fuck this thing is huge. That picture did absolutely no justice at all. His cock was soft and it was 7 inches long. As I start jerking him off, he slaps my hand away "you came here to be a cock loving faggot. I can jerk myself off if I wanted, but you are to be my bitch. Now. Suck. My. Fucking. Black. Cock. Now. Faggot!" What have I gotten myself into? As I lower my mouth onto his cock and start sucking for all I was worth.

To be continued ...