Becoming a Bridesmaid Pt. 01

Story Info
Ashley takes the role of bridesmaid for a wedding.
10k words
4.62
87.5k
121

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with a visit from my old housemate, Jessica. We had lived together along with another friend (Ellie) for 3 years, before she moved in with her boyfriend about 18 months ago. She still came over every now and again, maybe once every couple of months, to hang out. It was mainly with Ellie I suppose, as they had been friends since school, whereas I was initially just someone they needed to fill their third bedroom. Though after a while I did become part of the friendship group, and now that Jessica had left I'd always be involved when she came over, or if we went out for some drinks. Jessica was shy, but she enjoyed hanging out with us, and I we really got along when we used to just chill around the house.

So, back to the visit, Jessica straight away blurted out that she was getting married! I knew how much she liked her boyfriend Adam, and on the 5 or so times I had met him, he was a decent enough guy. I was happy for her, but even though me and Ellie were congratulating her, I could tell that Jessica was forcing her smile a little. After a couple of questions from Ellie (WHERE? WHEN? HOW DID HE PROPOSE?), Jessica started to cry a little. I was really concerned and immediately asked what was wrong, and Ellie jumped to hug her. Ellie quickly comforted her:

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to you know!"

"No, no, I do want to, I'm just... Adam is asking me all about who I should invite to the wedding, already talking about table plans and guests and... you know I don't have many friends. I just have you guys. And... my parents and brother. That's it. He has like 100 friends he wants to invite, I'm going to look pathetic."

"Don't be silly! Who gives a fuck, we'll be there for you."

"Yeah, but he's going to have like a team of groomsmen, and it will just be you as a bridesmaid... oh yeah... would you be my bridesmaid please?"

Jessica eked out a smile, and Ellie burst with joy and hugged her.

"Of course I will!"

"Thank you."

"And you know... Danny can always get a bridesmaid dress on too!"

Ellie threw a cushion as me as she said that, and we all laughed. Ellie could always make anyone feel better. After that Jessica relaxed a bit and we started hanging out as usual. We watched a movie, had a lot of popcorn and I think by the end of the night a bottle of wine each!

Towards the end of the night, we were all a bit exhausted and very drunk. Ellie went off to the kitchen to heat us up some pizza to help us sober up a bit. I mentioned to Jessica how pleased I was for her, and couldn't wait for the wedding.

"Would you want to be a bridesmaid too?" Jessica asked tentatively.

"Haha, yeah, sure I'll stand up there with you. Bridesman or whatever."

"Yeah, cool... but, you know, I think you could rock a dress."

"Haha, yeah..."

"Seriously, I think you could! And it would make me look so much more normal. I mean I know Ellie would say how ridiculous this all is, me wanting that classic wedding, but it would just make me feel so much better."

"Are you serious? I want to help but..."

"No... no, you're right, sorry."

At that point Jessica seemed really down. I was drunk and feeling a bit out of it, but seeing her so dejected just made me blurt it out.

"Well... maybe, let's think about it. I mean it's only you and Ellie who I will really know there anyway right? Hah!"

"Yes! It will, and it would be so fun. The three of us. I mean you don't have to, just... let's see okay?"

"Okay."

I already regretted it at that point, but I let it slide because I was drunk, and pizza was being brought in by Ellie. I didn't really think about what it meant, I just wanted to help Jessica. But I didn't realise what I was letting myself in for.

*

A few weeks went by without me really thinking about the whole wedding situation. After a couple of days I put it down to drunken chats, and assumed Jessica had thought a bit more about the whole thing and realised how ridiculous it all was.

That all changed one morning when Ellie excitedly disrupted me when playing a game on the PS4 with a couple of small letters. I paused the game so that we could both open up the letters, which were clearly wedding invites. Ellie ripped hers open far quicker, and pink confetti poured out the ripped sides onto the sofa - I opened the letter from the top and peered into the sea of pink confetti love hearts. At that point Ellie screamed with joy

"I'm the maid of honour!"

"I never saw that coming..."

"Shhhhh."

At that point I read my short invite, and realised Jessica had not forgotten anything about our conversation at all... this was a bridesmaids invitation.

I felt a bit of a rush to the head at that point. I did agree to this, but now it was all too real. I just stuffed the invite back into the sea of twinkling confetti, placed it to the side, and resumed playing the game.

I did a fairly decent job of blocking it out until the same evening when I received a notification that I was added to a WhatsApp group called Bridesmaids (complete with dancing woman, hair flick and nails emojis). Ellie had created it, and the group consisted of Ellie, Jessica, myself and a girl called 'Lou'. The first message was posted:

Ellie: Hey girls!! I know you are all as excited as I am, so I created this group so we can chat, plan the hen party, our dresses and chat about the wedding!

A quick reply came in.

Lou: OMG, I can't wait to meet you Ellie! Thanks for adding me.

At that point, I got up and moved quickly to Ellie's room, knocking on the door. As she began to say "Yeah?", I barged in.

"What is this?!" (gesticulating to my phone)

"You're one of the bridesmaids..." Ellie had a grin on her face.

"It was just... I can't do this."

At that point Ellie stopped smirking (mostly), "Come on, Jessica told me that you did agree to it. Anyway, it will be fun, and you won't even know anyone there."

I paused.

Ellie continued, "Look, it will just be one day, and you're doing it for Jessica. It would crush her if you pulled out now. It will be fun, honestly. If anything is too much, you can just tell me and I'll scale it back."

I hated how convincing Ellie was.

***********

The day I was dreading had come. I had been putting a brave face on it all, participating in the group chat, talking about the wedding with Ellie at home, speaking with Jessica about the wedding and how exciting it was going to be, but I knew that today was the real point of no return. Up to now it was all talk, today we were trying on the bridesmaid dresses.

In the lead up to this there had been a lot of chat going on between us. Narrowing down the dresses to three options, all of which we were trying on today over at Jessica's house (Adam was out). What was getting me through was everything other than the dress, the drinking, the games, hanging out with my friends.

It turns out that Lou, the third bridesmaid, was Adam's sister. She was the same age as all of us (Adam being a few years older than Jessica), and actually seemed like a lot of fun from the group chats we had been having. She was excited that morning.

Lou: Can't wait to see you all later!!

Jessica: eeeeeeeeeee! I have the wine ready, get over here!

Ellie: I'm driving over with Dani soon, be there in less than an hour. (Wine emoji, dress emoji)

Dani: See you all there!

(Note: Yes, Ellie suggested changing my name to Danielle on the second day of the group chat. We compromised on Dani.)

*

Ellie parked her car up outside Jessica's, and we walked in, I had a huge sense of dread as I did. Every step I was taking was one step further towards this ridiculous end goal. I knew I was already in too deep, the train had started, and I was going through with this - but it didn't stop me from feeling like every small step I took was another huge mistake.

Lou opened the door for us. She was stunning. She was taller than me, probably 6ft1, with long dark and incredibly shiny hair. She was wearing tight shorts and a baggy hoody, and greeted me with a hug

"Dani!"

"Hey, you must be Lou."

"Yeah! I'm so excited, are you?! Come in, Jessica's in the back."

I feigned excitement, I think I feigned it well, nerves and excitement can look the same. Then made small talk as we all walked through to the kitchen with Jessica."

*

We decided to take it in turns, dress by dress. The order would be Ellie, Lou then myself, and then we would do the same through all three dresses.

The first dress was a long one. Jessica and Ellie called it 'the pink maxi tulle', whatever that means. Basically, it had a high neck and long sleeves, with the whole area above the bellybutton was a soft pink covered in pink sequins (all over the front, back and down the sleeves), then below the bellybutton was an even softer pink flowing pleated dress which went all the way to the floor.

Along with this dress, there was a silver purse and silver heels with the toes poking out.

Ellie was up first, and looked great in it. Her shoulder length blonde hair flicked against the sequins on the shoulder. She nailed the fit, and everyone agreed she looked amazing.

Quickly Lou then took her turn, again looking incredible. Ellie took all of our measurements a few weeks ago, and clearly got the length perfect for Lou, with the long flowing pink dress still skirting the floor despite her super long legs. It did look amazing on Lou, but she felt like it was a bit tight around her chest. It was clear that Lou had pretty huge breasts, and whilst the dress fit, she said it wasn't very comfortable, and it did almost look like her boobs were trying to escape from the neck high sequinned top!

Lou tried to emphasise this by getting Jessica to unzip her, and showed the difficulty she had fitting her boobs into the top part of the dress. I felt a flush of red at that point, and diverted my gaze, at which point Lou and Ellie both laughed.

"Don't worry Dani, you're one of the girls, I don't mind."

I laughed a little, and then realised it was my turn. Lou at that point was just in her white lace panties and matching bra whilst she was changing back into her shorts and hoody. I asked if I could go into the other room to put it on, and Lou giggled as I rushed through with the folded dress, shoes and bag in my arms.

So, this was it... I took off my jeans and shirt and grabbed the dress. Then I realised, I had no idea how to put this thing on. It was huge. Do I step into it, or pull it over my head? I opted to step into it with the zip fully undone. It was a little tight but I managed to pull the dress up over my hips and put my shoulders into the long sequinned arms. I reached behind me to pull up the zip, but could only manage to get it about halfway up my back before it went out of reach.

At that point, I slipped on the silver heels, which were a perfect fit. I stood on them, wobbling a little, and resolved to give the zip at the back of the dress another tug - but it just had me tip to the side. I lost control and had to grab onto a nearby chair which crashed against the wall.

I sat on the floor, and then saw the door open, Lou walked in giggling.

"Need a hand?"

I nodded and tried to get to my feet, but Lou helped me up before I could get there myself. She turned me around and pulled the zip up. It was a snug fit, but kind of perfect.

"How do I look?"

I said, half giggling and going red from embarrassment.

"Actually, really good. I think this one fits you better than me."

Lou looked me up and down and smiled. She then reached over to the table by the door and picked up something she brought in with her.

"But you forgot a couple of things when you rushed out."

She handed me a pair of white lace panties (same style as she was wearing when I saw earlier) and a matching bra, which was much smaller than hers. After those were thrust into my hands, she also handed me a wig of long wavy blonde hair.

"Haha, I'll do fine without those." I responded in shock

Lou just smiled and then moved her hand towards my chest, pulling slightly on the dress. She was right, there was a bit of a excess material here, it was the only place the dress didn't fit perfectly. She told me that the dress was measured with a B cup in mind, so I would need to put the bra for the perfect fit.

It was something about the way she looked that just meant I couldn't argue with her. I was already in a dress, heels and holding a purse, being zipped up by a woman, was putting a bra on really that much more of a step?

She unzipped the dress for me, and guided the bra on, her soft touch making sure the cups were perfectly placed, then feeling her nails on my back as she clasped the bra. Then she popped a couple of small inserts into the bra to fill them out, and again cupped my breasts, giving them a small jiggle. I just smiled and looked at her sheepishly.

"Now these," she said, as she dangled the white lace panties at me. "No need to take the dress off, that's the beauty of a dress."

Any fight had gone, I worked down my boxer shorts from under the dress and pulled them off, took the panties in hand and worked them over my heels and up my legs. I had to shuffle a bit, but the panties fit nicely on my butt. They were tight, but it did feel good. The lace at the back almost acted as a thong, but with much more material (I later learned these are called 'Brazilian panties'), and actually didn't cause me too much trouble at the front either. I was always fairly poorly endowed, so that probably worked in my favour.

I snapped slightly at my trance and looked up.

"Just the wig left now, don't worry, we have some others you can try."

*

I walked out into the room, Ellie and Jessica were chatting but then turned open eyed towards me. Lou had put the wig on for me, and the locks of blonde hair came down to my new breasts. I could feel the small inserts jiggle slightly as I walked, snugly fit inside the sequinned upper portion of the dress. I could feel the light pleated fabric flutter around my legs and slightly trail the floor as I worked my way slowly forward on my heels. I could feel the lace panties around my waist, gently brushing against the flowing skirt portion of the dress.

Jessica put her hand to her mouth and just looked open-eyed.

Ellie blurted out "i'm so jealous, you look incredible, what the hell?!"

I turned sheepishly to Lou, she just looked at me with a smile that said "I told you so."

I can't lie, it felt good. Not just the praise, but because I felt good too, really good. I loved the feeling around my body, the tight upper portion, the flowing bottom, the protruding breasts and my heels raised in silver shoes. Their approval felt good, but even better was the feeling I had, the knowledge that I looked good.

I had worn suits before, for occasional interviews and family events, but this was different. I was the star, and so much care had gone into this. It felt incredible. The next few minutes were just a blur of fussing and chat, and I loved it.

*

We moved onto the second dress after a while, the rush and excitement from everyone, and especially myself, had died down slightly. But my heart was still beating high, I actually couldn't wait to try the next one.

I stayed sat in the dress whilst Ellie tried on dress #2. They called this one the 'navy bandeau'. It was very figure hugging, and stayed really tight to the body. It was a deep navy blue, and again draped the floor, but very differently to the first dress. This was tight all the way down the body, and then had a large slit going all the way up to the top of one thigh. From behind it looked like a full length dress, but from the front, Ellie's leg was visible all the way to the top of the thigh. The top of the dress was different too, no shoulders or straps, just hugged around the chest and back, which really worked for Ellie.

Along with this dress was a small pink clutch bag, and heels with two thin silver straps covering the feet.

Ellie did look good in this dress as well, but Lou was made for it. As she walked out after Ellie, we all agreed she looked incredible. Her long leg stepped forward was stunning, fully visible all the length of her bronze and shimmering legs. Her boobs were better contained here as well. We all fussed over how great she looked. Clearly her favourite so far.

As I made my way through to the next room with my dress, heels and bag in hands I had a quick glance back to the room before I left. Lou told me the zip was tricky on this one too, so I agreed with her suggestion to come through and help me.

We stepped into the room and Lou gently unzipped me, and I awkwardly retreated to a corner in my lace panties and bra as I started to pull on the second dress. I was facing the corner to hide how well the front of the panties fit, but Lou commented on the back.

"Nice butt."

I giggled and sheepishly turned to look at her. She was sat reclining on a chair across the room, just smiling, watching me struggle. I pulled the dress on, but needed help pulling the zip at the back. Lou walked over and pulled the zip up for me, making the dress really tight all the way from the chest down to the waist. At that point, one of her hands moved down to my butt and gave it a jiggle.

"A very nice butt, I think it looks better than mine."

I didn't really know what to say, I caught a glance in the mirror and the curves of the dress really did accentuate my butt. At that point, I noticed I still had the bra on, with the white straps over my shoulders. Clearly Lou and Ellie had changed their bras for this dress, and the upper part looked a bit silly on me. My eyes then flashed down to my leg as well, looking ill placed as it peeked out of the slit running up to my thigh. Pale and hairy, it really didn't work. I began to feel a bit dejected after all the highs of the first dress.

Lou clearly sensed this, and immediate snapped into action, "It actually looks really good, we just need to touch you up. I'll tell the other girls we are having a little break, and we can shave your legs and get them shining like mine."

I felt so grateful at that moment. I had all sorts of thoughts flashing through my mind of shame and regret, feeling like I had made a huge mistake, but then as Lou spoke to me, I felt so reassured. I remembered how good I felt in the first dress, and she just seemed so confident that we could do the same for this one. I headed upstairs to the bathroom.

*

Ellie had come prepared, and passed me a packaged women's razor. Jessica said I could use her shaving gel, and then Lou took me upstairs to the bathroom. She ran a bath, added bubbles and gave me some basic instructions - asking me to shout for her when I was done and back in my panties. She could tell I felt a bit embarrassed at that, so she peeled off her tight red sporty shorts and told me to pop them on when I'm done too, so we can moisturise together.

I soaked in the bath, and had a chance to think about the day so far. I was getting flutters in my stomach just thinking of myself in that dress, what had happened to me?! Before I could start thinking whether I should reel it back, I started thinking of how good Lou said I looked in this second dress. Her complimenting my butt, my figure, saying how good I looked, and the flutters got even more intense. I grabbed the razor, and started shaving.

As Lou told me, I used an electric razor to trim it all down first. Then, after a soak in the bath, I covered my legs in the shaving gel and slowly stroked the razor down my legs. Easy enough, though it did start to burn a little towards the top of my thighs. I added more gel and finished it off. As I stepped out and held the towel against me, I felt the strangest sensation as it brushed my newly smooth legs. It was almost like my legs had just tasted a breath mint, they felt so fresh, it was almost like a burning sensation but so good. I looked down and saw my newly smooth legs and imagined them peeking through the tight dress, and quickly pulled on the panties. Then, just as I was about to call Lou, I noticed something else - my armpits - they would look ridiculous in that dress without shoulders and arms. I grabbed the electric razor and carefully set to work removing the hair, and then repeated the same process with the legs.