Becoming a Bridesmaid Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My freshly smooth body felt so good, I was half tempted to go further with my torso - but I was too excited to try the dress. I resolved to do the rest back at home.

I pulled Lou's shorts over my panties, and they fit well, really snug on the butt. Maybe I did have quite a big ass...

Lou peeked in and smiled as she saw me, now back into her hoody and now a red billowy skirt that stopped just above her knees (I think one of Jessica's). "Wow, the armpits too?! Impressive. You're getting a hang of being a girl now".

I smiled, and still sheepish, but kept here eye contact this time. It felt good.

Lou had some moisturiser with her, and squeezed some onto her palms. She took my right leg, and I worked on the left. The feeling of the fresh legs grew deeper, so clean and smooth, now even more so with the strawberry-scented lotion being rubbed in. As Lou worked her hands up my thighs, I couldn't help but feel a hardness in my pants. The fresh legs, the beautiful dresses, and the gorgeous Lou leaning over me, taking control, I just couldn't help it.

We finished moisturising the legs and they looked amazing, so shiny, they glistened in the sun pouring in from the bathroom window. As I rose to grab the dress, Lou noticed the modest bulge in the shorts, and just laughed "Hey, we aren't all the way to a girl yet, but we will get there." I just blushed and started putting on the dress.

I pulled the tight dress up towards my chest, about to turn for Lou to zip me up - but she stopped before grabbing the zip.

"One more thing, this is the bra I wore with the dress, we can get one your size, but it will help for now." she pulled out a bra, but without all the straps. I looked a little confused at first, but realised the inside was sticky, to pull the boobs together without needing the straps. I tried to put it on, but Lou needed to help. It was definitely too big more me, but we made it work - then zipped up the dress.

My legs felt amazing, with the material flowing around them, and my right leg pushing out of the dress, the shine bouncing off my thighs. I trotted down the stairs, Lou behind me, and slipped the heels on at the bottom before heading into the room with Ellie and Jessica.

Ellie whooped as I entered.

*

There was another ten or so minutes of fussing and fun that followed my entrance. I absolutely loved this dress, noticing for the first time my figure. My butt jutting out at the back, and the curves that Lou's bra accentuated, along with the long shiny legs. I kept the dress on again whilst waiting for the final dress.

Dress #3, called by Ellie the 'mini skater' was in some ways a cross between the first two. The main difference in this one was the length, with a flowing and pleated light pink mesh coming down only to the knees. There was different layers to that skirt section, with the bit hanging at the knees being essentially see-through, and it being a little higher until the dress was opaque. The section above the bellybutton was again sequinned, but this time silver, and only with straps going over the shoulders, showing off the neckline, shoulders and all the arms.

Accompanying this dress were again some silver heels, this time with a wider strap at the bottom (with toes poking out), and a small pink heart-shaped clutch bag.

Ellie was first up again here, and this was the one for her. She was the smallest of the three of us by some distance, and it looked really cute on her. Then Lou came in, again looking stunning, though not seeing all of her legs this time.

Finally, my turn to get changed. It felt a shame to get out of the current dress, but this one also looked really cute. I was ready, and glad that I shaved both legs before. The dress fit great again, Ellie did an amazing job with the sizing on all three dresses. Lou told me to go back to the first lacy bra for this one, so I could fit my inserts in, and the straps on the dress means it will look fine (but we would get me a better bra if this is the dress).

I was zipped up, and twirled around. Having the dress flowing around my thighs felt good, something I did have with the two longer dresses. I twirled around and felt like a princess, then remembered where I was and looked up at Lou as she told me, "I think this is the best yet".

I stepped out into the room, now getting the hang of heels, and again had adoring noises thrown at me from Ellie and Jessica. With the dress being shorter this time, I looked to the ground and admired my legs, but said to the group "I need to paint my toes though!" to which Jessica suggested we do later that evening.

We then sat and discussed which dress we were all going to wear. Nobody disliked any of them, which made it easier. Jessica had already thought all three worked with her dress, so we could choose amongst ourselves. Ellie and Lou both suggested that I decide, "as the newest girl of the group". I didn't really know myself. Whilst that first dress was great, I felt better in the other two. The second showed off curves I didn't know I had, my mind flashing back to Lou giving my butt a jiggle... but the final dress just felt cuter and more right for a wedding. Besides, Ellie looked the cutest in that third dress, and Lou looked amazing in them all. I had to choose what was best for all of us, so we went for the third.

As we all clanged our wine glassed together in celebration of making our decision, I had to admit to them all, "you were all right, that really was fun."

***

In the days and weeks following the dress selection, I started to make small day to day changes, much to the delight of Ellie.

I kept shaving my legs, knowing I had been missing out on this feeling for so long, and made sure to take care of my whole body, not just those on show for the dress. I also realised that I only had one pair of those panties from the dress selection, and found myself wanting to wear that butt-hugging style the next day. After many drafted and deleted texts, I finally sent Lou a message, asking her where she got them from, and ended up receiving a lot of advice on different styles and types, it was quite overwhelming. I bought a multipack of brazilian panties in the same style as I wore for the dress fitting, but in a variety of colours.

Ellie noticed these changes, and she made sure I knew how much she enjoyed them. At first I was still a little embarrassed, but when she saw my laundry full of white, pink and red panties, I couldn't really hide the changes.

After I thanked Lou for the panty recommendations, she dropped off some of her old clothes as well, which I started to wear around the house. Tight gym shorts and leggings, vest tops, jeans, t-shirts and a couple of dresses. I kept to the fitness gear mostly around the house, not wanting to draw too much fuss from Ellie, but I did try those dresses on in my room and really enjoyed the feel.

Anyway, these small changes happened over the next few weeks as plans for the bachelorette party started to take shape. Jessica was really happy that we were organising a small get-together that she could really enjoy, as I think she was still a little anxious about the low amount of attendees both to the party, and to her wedding. Messages flew between us about ideas for food, drink, games and where we would host it, we decided that myself and Ellie would have it in our apartment.

The day before the party, Ellie and I went shopping for a dress that I could wear for the evening. As much as I liked the dresses that Lou gave me, we felt it was right to wear a new one for the occasion. Whilst a little more daring at home, I still was scared to dress up outside the apartment, but for this trip I wore a pair of Lou's old skinny jeans over my panties, and one of her plain t-shirts too. The fit on the jeans over my butt felt incredible, especially with the thin soft feel of the panties underneath hugging me, it made me feel so confident as me and Ellie made our way to the first store.

As we entered the store, I was relieved it was mostly empty, only a couple of other women browsing, and one woman on the counter at the front. Normally shopping felt like a chore to me, but this was completely different, I was paralysed by the choice. Rows and rows of different dresses, different lengths, colours, cuts, it was incredible. Ellie could see both my excitement, and how I struggled to know where to start. She guided me towards the section with mini-dresses.

I flicked through the rows of tiny tight dresses, imagining how they would look on me, almost forgetting about my surroundings. With Ellie next to me as cover, I didn't feel embarrassed browsing the rails - for all any onlookers knew, we were looking for a dress for Ellie. Then, she pulled off a short navy blue dress, extremely tight and short, with a strap wrapping over only one shoulder. I loved the look of it, and immediately started thinking that I would need a strapless bra in my size. I then pulled out a little black dress, really tight and short as well, this with no straps at all.

Then, just as I was about to ask Ellie how I would know about the fit, the woman from the counter strolled over and spoke to Ellie,

"Do you want to try any of those on? We have a petite and shorter dresses section too."

"Oh, no, these are for my friend." Ellie quickly replied and pointed at me.

I felt my face go bright red, I didn't expect this. The woman from the counter was around 40, with striking long red hair falling down across her upper body. She was wearing a tight white blouse, but with a couple of buttons undone at the top, probably out of necessity from her ample cleavage. She wore a tight black pencil skirt, which hugged her generous thighs down to her knees, with sheer tights and black heels on her feet.

I was stood in front of her, trying to start making a sound to explain, my face bright red, then she replied "Those will look great on you, want to try them on?"

I found myself caught up in the flow, and the next thing I knew I was in the mercifully secluded changing area. We entered the area, and the red haired woman shut it behind her. Within this area there was a central seating area, and a couple of curtained cubicles off to the side. I took the navy shoulder dress first and retreated behind the curtain as Ellie and the red haired woman waited for me.

I didn't want to stop and think about the situation I was in, I just went onto autopilot and started peeling the jeans off until I was down to my red panties. I pulled the dress up over my silky smooth legs, still finding a novelty in that feeling. I got a little confused by the strap, but finally worked it out and pulled it over my left shoulder. I smoothed the dress down and realised it really was extremely short, just about covering my panties, leaving almost all of my legs on display. Also, without a bra, the fit didn't feel quite right.

I waited for a moment, knowing I needed to pull back that curtain. I started to hear Ellie about to ask for me, and just took the plunge, and ripped the curtain back. Both Ellie and the woman said how great I looked. The red haired woman said she was jealous of my legs, which I found hard to believe as I kept trying to glimpse her thighs straining in that pencil skirt of hers.

I was about to turn back into the curtained area with the black dress, but the red haired woman told me to wait, she dashed out the door and returned a minute or so later. She carried a black bra with her, and some plastic packaging. The bra had no straps, just a band that wrapped around the back of the body, meaning I could wear it with these dresses.

"I think this should be your size. I went for a C-cup, but we can go bigger if you want."

The plastic packaging held some small breast forms.

The rest of the day was great fun after that, the dresses fitting better with my new bra and breast forms. The red haired woman introduced herself to me as Julie, and she brought a few more dress suggestions of her own, but in the end the black dress was the best option. It fit tightly against my body, and I loved the way it showed off my new breasts. The length was extremely short, with the dress ending right at the top of my thighs, I found myself pulling the bottom of the dress down slightly when wearing it to make sure my panties didn't show, but Ellie and Julie assured me that it looked great on me.

As I bent down to gather Lou's skinny jeans to put back on, I heard Julie laugh. She walked over to me and pulled down on the lace trim of my red panties.

"You need to learn how to bend like a girl!"

I blushed, but realised my panties were on show as I reached down for my clothes. I wanted to head back and get changed, but Julie got me practicing bending down in the dress. It took a while, but I eventually got the hang of it.

As we left, Julie gave us her number, and made us promise to return for any outfits we needed in the future.

*

The night of the Bachelorette party arrived, and I was excited. I had spent the afternoon shaving and moisturising my legs, selecting my wig, painting my nails and pulling my dress on. I felt so good, and was craving the praise from Lou.

Ellie spent some time with me teaching me the basics of make-up, but did take over a lot of the time. I applied the foundation and lipstick, but Ellie took care of my false eyelashes, mascara and highlighter. I couldn't believe it when I looked in the mirror, I looked incredible and felt better than I ever had in my life.

As the buzzer for the apartment rang to signal the arrival of Jessica and Lou, I had butterflies in my stomach. I headed to the door to let them in, and they both looked stunned. The next ten minutes of praise and fuss over my outfit and make-up was incredible, I wish I could relive that almost every day, it felt so good.

Jessica was wearing a glittery sequinned dress that went down to her mid-thighs, and she looked fantastic. However most of my attention was on Lou, she was wearing a black lace bodysuit, with a tiny miniskirt. The bodysuit was sheer, and whilst the lace covered up some areas, her breasts were incredibly visible through the material, and I blushed a little as she caught me admiring her outfit.

After that, the night itself was a bit of a blur. Lots of drinking, giggling and fun games. For hours we played games, had food, and generally had an amazing time. I completely forgot about the very strange situation I found myself in and just enjoyed being one of the girls.

As the night drew to a close, Ellie suggested that Jessica and Lou stayed over. It was pretty late, and they were drunk, it didn't make sense to try getting a taxi at this time. Ellie then pulled out a surprise, bachelorette pyjamas for us to wear. Jessica was given long white pyjama bottoms, and a white pyjama t-shirt top with 'Bride to be' written in glittery writing on the front. Meanwhile Ellie, Lou and myself had matching pink 'bridesmaid' pyjamas, which consisted of pink booty shorts and a cropped strappy vest with 'bridesmaid' written across the chest.

We all got changed, removed make-up, and pulled on our pyjamas. I kept my strapless bra and breast forms on, not wanting to look too out-of-place amongst Ellie and Lou in our strappy tops. I started to worry about being around Lou in such skimpy clothing, whilst I couldn't really hide much in these tiny pink booty shorts. Before I had a chance to think further, I was shocked as Ellie suggested,

"You can sleep with me Jessica, and Lou, you can go with Dani?"

"Great!" Lou replied as she smiled at me. I probably blushed quite a lot at that point. We all got up and headed to our rooms, Lou leading the way to my bedroom. She headed in, and I followed, excited, stunned, nervous.

I couldn't believe that Lou was about to share a bed with me. Then, she pulled from her handbag a small pink device, I had no idea what it was.

"I've found another solution to make sure you are officially one of the girls. I went for the 'nano' version, you don't mind popping this on before we sleep right?"

It clicked into place for me, this was a chastity cage. It was tiny, a small, pink, plastic-looking cage with a ring behind it. I was speechless.

Lou registered my shock,

"Hey, it's just to make sure there aren't any accidents. You're one of the girls, so we don't want anything getting in the way of that. We both know you really have a clit, like the rest of us, so let's just make sure!"

I was still a little in shock, but with the drink, and the excitement of being about to sleep in the same bed as Lou, I gently took the cage in my hand. I pulled down my booty shorts and slipped the tiny head over my... well... I guess my clit, and then pulled it down into place. As soon as it clicked into place, I realised how little room was in there, it was already extremely snug and the shock of the situation meant I was pretty small (even for me).

Just as I started to pull up the tiny pink shorts, Lou smiled and raised her hand, signalling for me to stop. She then gently bent down next to my clit with a tiny padlock in hand, as she held onto my caged clit with one hand and put the padlock in place with the other, I got my first feeling of the true restriction of this cage. I was excited, but my clit had nowhere to go, it felt so tight. My head was rushing, I didn't expect the lock, but I felt silly protesting as it felt like this was an obvious part of the process. Perhaps the fluttering feeling I was getting as my clit was being locked up also stopped me from speaking.

Finally, Lou pulled out a key on a short looped silver chain. The key was very small, with a tiny pink heart at the top of the key. Lou then turned the key in the padlock, looked down with a smile, and fastened the chain with the key around her ankle. I then pulled up the shorts and noticed the benefit already in terms of the fit, I suppose she was right.

Lou jumped into my bed, her cleavage bouncing without support in her vest top, and patted to the space next to her. I was prepared for an uncomfortable night.

*

The morning after the party, I woke up on my own in the bed. Before investigating the whereabouts of Lou and the others I had a much higher priority of heading to the bathroom.


As I reached the toilet and pulled down the front of my booty shorts, I realised I was going to have a problem. Then, I quickly put my brain into gear, turned around and sat down on the toilet to pee. It was a strange feeling, but there was a small hole in the chastity cage for me to pee. After I was done, I carefully patted myself dry with some toilet paper, and pulled my booty shorts back up.

Before I left the bathroom, I checked myself in the mirror, and admired how concealed I was within my shorts. I rearranged my bra underneath my vest, and headed towards the kitchen. Lou, Ellie and Jessica were all around the table eating breakfast, and they smiled as I entered an offered me a seat. We chatted, bleary eyed about the fun we had the previous night, and then I headed off - first to claim the shower.

I showered, shaved my body, moisturised and applied some simple make-up almost without thinking, it was starting to become a routine. Before wrapping myself in a towel and heading back to my room, I had another look at the small pink cage, it was starting to feel quite tight on my clit.

I entered my room, ready to get dressed, and was immediately taken aback by the sight of Lou just pulling her vest off as I walked in. I felt my face brightening, and tried to avert my eyes, but I couldn't help see her huge round breasts bounce as they dropped beneath the support of the vest. She started chatting to me casually, to let me know it is was okay that I was there.

"It was so fun last night, but I have to shoot off this morning, sorry!"

Lou started pulled the band of her plain black bra over her stomach, and fixed the loops, before sliding the cups around to the front and moving her breasts into them. She then pulled her t-shirt out and yanked it over her head.