Becoming a Bridesmaid Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help me mesmerised, and felt my clit tightening and straining.

"I'll see you soon girly!"

I realised she was leaving, obviously forgetting to leave me the key for my cage. In my rush, I couldn't get my words out, and just muttered "err... you forgot..." as I pointed down towards her ankle.

Lou looked down and saw her black lace bodysuit from the previous night discarded on the floor.

"Oh, don't worry, why don't you keep that? I think you might look good in it!"

"Oh, no, I mean the...", I pointed again to the key.

"Haha! Oh, this?!" Lou said, raising her ankle, "Why would you need that?"

"I... err...", I was speechless.

"Look, I know it probably feels new and different, but at least until the wedding I think it makes sense to keep that little clit. We're all in this together as the bridesmaids, right?"

I didn't know what to say, I just nodded. Lou, grabbed her bag, gave me a peck on the cheek and headed for the door. Then, she turned around just before she left, "Oh, if you need any girly toys, head over to mine tomorrow!"

***

I spent the rest of the day trying to take my mind off my new situation. Before, whilst I was in a brand new situation, I could always take off the panties or the make-up, but now, I had something I couldn't just take off.

I threw on some white lace panties with a matching bra, and covered them with some of Lou's skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. Then I headed to watch some TV on the sofa to concentrate on something else.

Before I could sit down, Ellie jumped out at me and asked what I was doing for the day. After she realised I had little planned, she asked if I could collect her bridesmaid dress from Julie who had been making a couple of adjustments. Happy for something to keep busy with, I agreed, and I have to admit I found myself excited to be in the company of Julie, the hot, red-headed, 40-something dress store owner who had given me such attention recently.

I headed out, deciding to keep my bra on, but throwing a loose jacket over the top to avoid anybody noticing. I felt like I got a few looks from men that I passed in the street, but I convinced myself I was just paranoid, and pushed on towards the store.

Julie was stood at the counter by the entrance, looking down at her phone, but shouted "Ashley!" as I entered. I immediately felt joy, and glad that I had come down, I loved the attention from her.

Julie semi-jogged from around the counter, as fast as she could in her bright red stilettos, and gave me a hug. She was wearing a tightly fitting red dress, with a generous 'V' showing off her cleavage, and then black stockings over her incredible legs. As her breasts pushed up against me in the hug, I became quickly aware of my clit as she did, but tried not to think of it too much.

I told her that I was here to pick up Ellie's dress, and she quickly trotted around to grab it from the counter, but as she handed it over, she told me "but you have to stay and try some things for yourself, I have had a lot of ideas for you!"

"Really?" I replied, brightened at the thought of her thinking of me.

"Of course!" she shouted as she grabbed my hand, and pulled me through to the fitting rooms.

The first dress she had for me was almost a cross between a corset and a dress, all black, with a big bow on the front beneath the cleavage, and one on the back too. Beneath the 'corset' section of the dress, was lots of flowing ruffles like a short black tutu. I took the dress in my hand, and headed to the curtained dressing room. Just as I was closing the curtain, Julie put her hand on my shoulder, "I think you'll need some help with this one."

Julie joined me, as I bent down to take off my jeans, remembering to bend as Julie had taught me before. Her stocking-covered thighs towered next to me, as I fumbled my jeans off my legs, and then I stood in front of her with my white lace bra and panties on, trying to turn away to hide the pink cage which was visible through the white lace. I stepped into the dress, and Julie started to tightly fasten the ribbons as the back of the corset. I could feel the dress pressing into me so tightly, as Julie yanked and tied behind me.

"There!"

I headed out to the mirror, feeling the pressure all around my waist as I walked over. I couldn't believe what the corset had done for my figure. I always liked the way I looked in dresses, but this took things even further, I couldn't believe how much the dress showed off my hips, it gave me such a curvy figure.

"Wow." I stood, open-mouthed at myself.

"Almost perfect," Julie added with a smile, "But you need something on your legs too, as shiny and smooth as they are."

"Maybe some stockings?" I asked, not sure.

Julie nodded and then took a seat and kicked off her red stilettos. "Want to try these on?" raising her legs.

My eyes opened wide, "err...".

As my face started to blush, Julie just beckoned me over, and said "No point in using a new pair if they don't work. Here, help me pull them down." as she started to pull up the bottom of her dress to reveal the lace-trimmed top of her hold-up black stockings.

I started to go red, and spluttered out some incomprehensible noises.

"Don't worry, it's fine, I know." as she pulled the hem of my dress closer to her. I was pulled in close to her, and she lifted the dress to reveal my white panties. She then tapped the pink cage through my panties with her long red nails.

I thought she may have caught a glimpse, but it was now clear she knew exactly what this was. Before this I hadn't come across chastity before, how did she know about it? Was it more common than I realised? I had so much running through my head, that I stopped thinking. I bent down to my knees, and looked up to Julie, who calmly nodded and gestured towards her stockings. I reached for the lace of the stockings, so close to her black lace panties, which she clearly didn't mind me seeing. I started to pull the lace back, and move the stockings down her leg.

"Careful, and gentle. We don't want ladders in the stockings. Pull them down like you are stroking my legs."

I continued, more slowly, feeling Julie's soft-but-firm thighs and I smoothed the stockings slowly down her legs. As I was on my knees below Julie, looking up at her, being careful to caress her legs I started to truly accept that I had a clit. Until that point, it felt like a problem that would be quickly solved, something to try to forget about and it would go away, but now, I had to admit it was changing me. I wouldn't be in this position if I was a man.

I was particularly careful as I pulled the stocking over Julie's feet, which was perfectly manicured with matching red nail polish to her fingers.

"Well done, now the other."

I started again, high up Julie's thighs, so close to her panties. I took my time, being gentle and removing the stockings as she asked. Then, when completed, I started to gently pull the stockings over my legs, feeling the residual warmth as they covered my thighs, and then the tight hold of the lace as I pulled them into place.

As I stood up to admire my look in the mirror, I was also aware of the new dynamic between myself and Julie. I sheepishly looked over to her for approval before saying anything, and beamed when she smiled and told me that I looked perfect.

*

Following a while admiring the new look, Julie told me she would help me build up a wardrobe. I was excited by the prospect, but I feel like at that point whatever Julie suggested I would have gone along with.

What followed was a whirlwind of collecting clothes as we stormed through the aisles of the store. She had put a sign on the door saying the store was closed for lunch, giving us free reign without distraction if any customers came in.

Julie whisked me around, first taking me to the 'vintage' section of the store, and grabbing pleated skirts, pencil skirts, miniskirts, gym shorts, denim shorts, hotpants, leggings, rompers, cotton dresses, blouses, even a couple of swimsuits. I had to admit I was excited, she immediately knew what was my size, and it all looked amazing, if all very feminine. She then moved from the vintage area, to her selection of lingerie. It all looked amazing, but I started to think about the cost, "I can't afford all this!"

"Hmm, but you need it all. I'm sure we can work something out." Julie stood in thought for a moment. "Okay, so, you'll need space in your wardrobe now anyway, so i'll collect all your old clothes and can sell them in the vintage section. Also, you can help me out, how about a weekend job? You can help me out in the store."

I was already in too deep, I couldn't say no to Julie, so I agreed.

"But you're right, we'll have to find some other ideas for the rest. Follow me."

Julie took me by the hand again, away from the lingerie section, through a back door and up some stairs. It turned out she lived above the store, and her apartment was beautiful. She led me through the living area into her bedroom.

"If it wasn't for that little cage, you might have other ideas." she laughed as she led me into her bedroom, and told me to sit on her bed.

She headed over to a chest of drawers and pulled out the top drawer. She started rifling through, and I realised it was her own lingerie.

"I've been meaning to get rid of some of this for a while."

She started gathering together all sorts of types of panties, thongs, stockings, tights and garters.

"Sorry, they are a bit old, but they are really nice. If you do well at the store we can start to get you some new stuff."

This process followed with some socks, bras and bodysuits. Finally, she opened another drawer and told me it was nightwear. She pulled out some slips, teddies and robes, with all variety of bows, lace and sheer sections.

"I've needed an excuse for a clear out. I hope you have as much fun in these as I have."

I blushed, but said thank you.

*

I needed Julie's help to get the several heavy bags of clothes over to my place. It was only when entering I remembered Ellie might be home. Of course, she was.

Ellie was surprised to see Julie at first, and worried that something was wrong with her dress, but her surprise changed to overjoyed delight as Julie told her that she was refreshing my wardrobe. She immediately started fussing over all the clothes, especially the corset dress and stockings that I was still wearing.

Finally, Ellie offered to make a drink for Julie, which allowed us to head into my room.

Julie had brought some spare bags, and started filling them indiscriminately with my existing clothes. I was just a bystander as Julie worked quickly and efficiently, mentally appraising items which caught her eye but barely slowing down as all my clothes went into bags for her to take away. I thought about protesting a few times, but realised it was fruitless.

One small section of my existing clothes was allowed to remain, that small drawer of clothes which Lou had sent to me had some items preserved. Her black bodysuit and a few other dresses were maintained, but even some of her jeans and t-shirts were sent off, Julie telling me they would be good for the vintage section. I even had most of my panties thrown in with my previous 'boy' underwear, as Julie told me the ones I had received from her were much better. I was beyond the point where I could question anything.

Then, so quickly, it was done. Bags for the vintage section of Julie's store were packed into her car, bin bags of my old clothes not deemed worthy or suitable were also thrown away, and all my new clothes were places into my drawers and wardrobe. I had barely thought about what this meant. What a whirlwind of a day.

Julie and Ellie chatted over a drink, I was largely too stunned to join in.

Then, Julie said goodbye to Ellie, and I walked her to her car with the final couple of bags. She told me to be at the store for 8am each Saturday and Sunday, and that she would send me full details of my outfit to be worn for work on the Friday.

"Yes, of course, thanks Julie." I muttered, still in a bit of shock.

"That's 'Miss' for you now."

"Oh... sorry."

Julie raised her eyebrows and waited.

"Yes Miss, sorry Miss."

Then she smiled, pointed to her cheek, and I took a second to realise what she wanted. I leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"Bye Ashley."

"Bye Miss."

What had just happened?!