All Comments on 'Becoming a Cuckold'

by sexslave6288

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOVE TO-BE TAYLORS CUCKOLD

Great start would love to-be there CUCKOLD and do cleanup when there having

sex and after there done. Next time to-be fluffer for both and help put his cock in-to

her pussy well i am under watching tie to bed

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
I gave 3 * to part 1...

I gave 3 * to part 1, but in this part the story went in the wrong direction, as I explained below...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Where do all these pathetic little cuckolds come from? I will never understand how people can get excited by being humiliated. Kinks are not looked down on like they used to be but this is one kink you can't help but feel is only for real sickos!

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 9 years ago
Loved It!

Wife sharing is submission and cuckolds crave submission. If it is not your thing then don't read it you losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
clearlakequeen

shut fuck up you fucking dyke, shouldn't be queerkwiffquake

oldguyfloldguyflover 9 years ago
Good Story

If you have never watched your wife being fucked and fucking her yourself afterward it would be hard to understand the feelings. Never did it but always thought that in a similar circumstance some male to male could work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Must have had a poor childhood

They could not afford commas.

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Excellent

She is bringing cuckold along slowly. And Tom is all for doing his part in training cuckold. Cuckold did what he was told, even cleaning the stud lovers cock and balls. She is keeping cuckold involved in his own cuckolding. Now would be a great time to introduce cuckold to chastity cage and wearing panties 24/7. Maybe take him to the Adult Video Store glory hole booths to suck cocks and swallow loads as his hot wife supervises and gives him tips. Maybe as his hot wife fucks his tight pussy with a strap on. I see you also got the trolls woke up today. Ignore thier stupid comments. Cannot listen to trolls who only want to ruin everything for those who understand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Their sex life got better for awhile.

Then he realized his wife was an unfaithful slut that was playing Russian Roulette with his life and exposing him to every disease known to man. That's when he threw he out and filed for a divorce. Stupid, implausible story, even for fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Goodbye wife

Why would any man allow a wife to treat him with such disrespect and disdain. If this were a true story he would have said fuck off when she told him to suck the guys cock and told Tom to get out when he treated him with complete ignorance and contempt. Unfortunately he has resigned himself to being a doormat but must regain control or send the missus to find a new husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Tom's dick goes into his mouth?

And Tom brings back a stub. This marriage is over. His wife has no love or respect for him and views him as a paycheck and a chew toy. Take a video of her fucking another man, divorce her and make sure all her family and friends see the video. I wonder how wonderful she'll feel then about her actions. What a cunt!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
One direction

Where are all the supporters of swinging/sharing now? Is this the author you praised? How do you like him now?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I enjoyed it.

More action please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another cheating wife

Why is she married? Why would her husband stay married to a woman that shows him by her actions and words that she has no love or respect for him? That she doesn't care about her health or his health (can you say STD?). She gives him sloppy, diseased seconds and you want us to believe he does anything but throw her out and divorce her? Laughably bad story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Can anyone come up with a cuck/bull story in which the cuck and the bull are not closet gays, more interested in each other's dicks than any physical attributes the wife has to offer?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous