All Comments on 'Becoming a Cuckold'

by cuckhubby4

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
shang40shang40almost 8 years ago
addiction to watch

Like you dear I was fortunate to see my sexy Indian wife in grip of her lover. With much kissing and hugging he made her so hot that she took him without a condom and then there was thunder on our bed. Prashant, her colleague and lover scrwed her for almost 35 minutes.

His 9" black cock made her come 3-4 times. When he emptied deep she almost lost senses and was unconscious for 15 minutes.

She told him that it was best in her life and wants him again next week.

Next week he came and took her doggie style.

I again witnessed the erotic sight.

Now I am addicted to see their romance and now graduated to lick her later.

A cuck is born.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I love your story please continue.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Things I don't understand in this story...

Thing I don't understand in this story: Not she fucking around, after all she was single and and had no commitments...But why did they married if they were (said by him) only "best friends"? Sure she didn't love him or respected him (the first man she fucked, she already had told him about how pathetic he was and both laugh about it), as he didn't respected himself too...They married just by convenience? She needed a man to support her and to maintain appearances of a respectable woman in a small town, and he needed a personal whore that put private "live sex shows" for him? She never, not once, told him that she loved him...I don't know if he loved her or was obsessed by her...What kind of life is that? What kind of woman would support such a low life for long? As soon as she found a man that she could love and respect, she would be gone...So why the need to tell this sad story of two low human beings? He should have run and be happy to found out what a whore she was, before they had married...1*

miss_hornymiss_hornyalmost 8 years ago
slut

she is just another cheating whore .. throw her slutty cunt out the door

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SHANG40

No you didnt. You're a liar. Pathetic fantasy. No wonder India's murder rate is so high. They're trying g to cleanse idiots like you from their gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot!

The whole story all I could think was it reminded me so much of me and my ex girlfriend. I hope our cuck goes deeper into being Kristen and Drew's humiliated submissive!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stand in front of a speeding train?

That's being kind getting rid of these scum that pollute this category. Looks like only two possible decent stories today, the rest are, like always trash, not worthy a score or comment. Watch the sick cuckies come out of the wood works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
PLEASE finish it

Oh it made this old cuckold husband so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fem dom fetish story

I just reported this I urge you all to do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
FETISH WARNING

Wrong category for a very bad story

IDIOT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fine story, weird comments

This story is just a story - why should it be "reported" or why anyone should think the author should "jump in front of a train" is sad and sick. There are lots of novels (such as Salman Rushdie's "The Satanic Verses" or Boris Pasternak's "Doctor Zhivago") that inspire hatred and death treats - but a simple porn story. Really? This is just a story where a guy watches another guy fuck a woman he has broken up with - no mass murder or religious hatred. Rather the comments suggest a large population of dark and unbalanced men who need psychological counseling - badly. Oh well, they are just comments about a porn story.

BTW - well written, grammatically correct, and without any obvious spelling errors. Plot is clear and fun to read. Keep writing and stay away from train tracks.

gordo12gordo12almost 8 years ago
This is pretty much just a copy

of a story from several years ago. I forget the author. But the tale is almost exactly the same. 1* for copying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5* start

I see impotent_61 and the four inch posse are upset with you because they believe you are telling their life story...the one of them in the closet.

Good start to a real loving wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dude, do you realize how pathic you are?

You would be better off switching to boys, or have you already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Very hot. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I guess some folks could

Like stories like this, the same kind of folks who contemplate suicide

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Good start. Can't wait to read about their life as a married couple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1* for now.

I might give you a higher score if they ever get married and the story gets a lot better.

mikeswivesmikeswivesalmost 8 years ago
Anonymous Idiots

Please delete the comments from the anonymous idiots as it distracts from useful feedback. (It seems to be the cost of doing business on the site that vile comments are spewed by these sick people.) You have a good start here and there are a lot of directions to go with this story. As one commenter observed, there are a number of conditions created here which need to make sense in a follow up. There needs to be some personality development to rationalize the actions of the characters. I also suggest getting away from a simple narrative story that describes events and add some actual dialogue. Help the reader get inside the characters. I hope you are up to generating a few follow up stories with enough sophisticated plot and character development to make the reader like this guy and her too. The characters are a little sad and simple at this stage. Add a little tension and uncertainty and give the reader reason to hope things work out so the couple is happy in the end. That is a challenge. This could evolve into a very erotic series. You have my encouragement. There is real potential here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 very good LW

cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hey mikeswives!!!

No wonder your single. Your a moron as well.This story is cut and paste cuck.Nothing new ,nothing original and nothing erotic. Sorry cuckhubby just drivel dressed up as cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: mikeswives

You favor a story called "Becoming a Cuckold" and you call others sick? Look in the mirror faggot and you'll see a sick fuck that thinks being a cuckold is erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
well,well,well

Looks like the cucks like "mikeswives" are coming out of the closet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

a new baboon has left more slime in the LW category

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
well done

To be your first story, it was a good one. but I think you could do better, creating sexual tension between the characters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nicde work

I'm looking forward to more of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It was icky, an' I dinnent like it!

Way too obvious. She's a big tit hotty, he's a small-dicked Joe Nobody. Circumstantial lay, they have gaps of time where she has opportunity to explore other possibilities. Surprise, surprise! She does and finds fucking other men with normal or larger dicks is WAY better than tiny Tim, there. Well, after either fucking a normal-sized or bigger guy, or at least feeling him up, she wants space and at least has the integrity to break up with small-time. But she's dishonest with him about that.

I didn't finish. It was boring, trite and pointless.

I just dinnent like it, 'cause she was mean and it was icky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I want that experience.

I want to experience the same thing with my lady.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please go on

I guess you'll be getting a lot of shit from commenters. However what can you do when you're wired that way - not being an alpha male, not being gifted with a horse cock, but still having sexual needs will eventually lay the grounds to becoming a cuckold. That may be sad in a way but it's not bad - bad is that so many men cannot bring themselves to accept that cuckolds do exist. And, since a cuckold does no harm to anyone as a rule, I guess they may be likely to be far better people than many of those who consider themselves superior.

My story is different in detail but has something alike yours going - when I realised my gf had much more sexual bliss with her lover than what I could give her, I had to accept that it made no sense to fight against that.

Don't stop writing. Please go on!

Germanguy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hey Germanguy

Don't advertise you're from that country. They castrate guys like you. Make a cocksucker out of you. You won't need a girlfriend anymore. Since you can't handle pussy no loss. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story, keep it coming!

Curious to hear what happens next. Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I know a whole lot of married women that are fucking around on their husbands(sadly way to many) but all the men I know would never put up with it if they found out no matter how happily married they were or not. Maybe a couple stayed together after getting caught but it was always the guy cheating. I know there are people into this but it must be a very very small percentage. There is alway someone out there that is more campatable with you sexually. His goal should be to sneak a video of her and send it to everyone they know. She deserves it for humiliating him telling some guy she just met that her boyfriend dick is so small. It's very childish but it would feel like great revenge to humiliate her also

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This story

Has cuck in the title. The author's name is cuck** and you give it a one and call it cuck shit. What does a writer have to do. Pretty much have to assume Mr. ANON " 1 Cuck Shit" cant get off on this story and can only perform when its his old lady riding the prize pony in front of him. He is also upset that you left out eating the cream pie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Please write more stories about your cuckold experiences. Loved your story

anabullyanabullyalmost 8 years ago
good story, NOT wrong hub

I enjoyed the story, nothing special, but not bad at all. Looking forward to reading the rest.

It is obvious considering the name of the story is "Becoming a Cuckold" that this is a cuck story. Why bother posting negative comments if you don't like the theme? And in case you can't read, the description for Loving Wives hub is: "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." Cuckold stories are exactly "extra-marital fun". Romance is where stories of actual wives loving their husbands go, and revenge stories have nothing to do with swinging sharing and are definitely not fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you.

Your story rang true to in my eyes as it reminded me of how I became a cuck too. Like you, it started LONG before I married and was planted, in part, because of a girlfriend I grew up with. She was pretty, popular, sexual, bossy and hard to please. As a kid growing up I HATED that she was attracted to grown men and messed with them. I loved her enough to stick around for her sloppy seconds, or worse. We moved on but that thing I hated lingered and eventually became my kink. I LOVE watching my wife have sex and then fucking my freshly fucked wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful story..

Do you publicly proclaim your fetish for watching your woman get fucked, and sharing her in other ways? I'm afraid to. I don't want people to think she's some slut; because considering, she would be 100% faithful if she needed to be. And nor do I want people to think that they can use her or take her anytime she wants, or that I'm any less of a man for it. It's something I enjoy, and I want my girlfriend to be safe and feel loved. This is a great little story anyway. I loved it. Write more? 0.0

SissyMadeline2008SissyMadeline2008almost 8 years ago
Great Story

I love that you guys were able to get back together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

MORE please!

trisetristrisetrisabout 2 years ago

For a first story that was amazing. Please write more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous