Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers

Alexa surprised me when he finished. She sucked his cock back to an erection and dropped her underwear to ride him on the floor. Talk about aftercare. She caressed him, kissed him and whispered to him like she whispered to me. What was she telling him? It was okay to spray a load on the floor and lick it up? That she loved his cock in her cunt? He was grinding up into her. Alexa would grind down on him as she was impaled on his spear. Manuel was panting hard and getting close to release.

"Look at me, Manuel. Are you going to tell your fiancée how much you liked fucking me today? Will Sherry enjoy knowing I'm carrying your cum around in my cunt? If she were here, would she lick it out of me? Will you tell her how hard you orgasmed for me? How much cum you gave me? How you begged me to cum?"

"Mistress, please let me cum?" He was begging too. Would I beg to cum when it was my turn.

"Not yet, love. I want to hear you beg harder for your release. You don't sound desperate enough to me."

"Please, Mistress. I won't last much longer. Please let me cum."

Alexa grabbed his ballsack. "I'll crush your nuts if you cum before I do, slave."

"Please, Mistress, are you close? Please tell me you're close."

"Not yet," Alexa warned. "Another half minute at least."

Alexa wouldn't let him stop moving to delay his orgasm. "Keep fucking me, slave. How will I cum if you quit fucking me?"

Manuel was shaking like crazy, starting to arch up into her, his abs tightening with each thrust up. Alexa mewled her pleasure. "Cum, Manuel. Fill me with your sperm," Alexa howled. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

I sure hope my sister was on birth control because it looked as if Manuel launched a pint of cum into her. The others were watching them, as surprised as I was. Even Marnie was watching the display.

Alexa leaned down and kissed him. She turned and backed up so her cunt was over his face. "You know what you need to do, Manuel."

"Yes, Mistress." Manuel licked his cum out of her cunt. As a submissive, I imagined I'd be expected to do the same thing. I imagined I'd get used to the taste of male sperm much faster than I wanted to. She bent down to kiss Manuel again. Damn, my sister wasn't a little girl anymore.

"How was that, Joshua?" Alexa asked. "Did I do that right?"

"Manuel," Joshua asked, "did she do it right?"

"Yes, Master. She did it perfectly."

"Manuel, why don't you run down to Sherry and apologize to your fiancée for how hard you fucked me and how much you liked it," Alexa said. "If you're sufficiently sorry and beg for forgiveness while running your tongue through her cunt, perhaps she will."

"Yes, Mistress." He smiled. "Thank you, Mistress."

"You're welcome. No wonder Mother loves you."

"Let's see what you do with Richard," Joshua said. "Remember, no touching."

"Has he had enough time to recover?"

"More than enough."

Alexandra asked Joshua to move in front of me. What was she going to do. I hoped she wouldn't ask me to suck his cock. If she did, I hoped he'd refuse. He said he didn't have male slaves, so he didn't seem bisexual either.

She didn't ask me to suck his cock, she ordered Marnie to do it.

"Slut, this Master needs his cock sucked. Get over here like the two bit whore you are and suck it."

Marnie dropped to her knees and crawled across the floor. She lowered Joshua's zipper and released his cock. Oh, fuck. His cock was bigger than mine, maybe two or more inches longer. Marnie wrapped her lips around it and I was watching my wife suck another man's cock. Not just cleaning it off like last night, but sucking him to orgasm. Fuck, was she going to swallow it? She never swallowed my cum. Even yesterday, she'd let me spray her face and then licked it off her fingers as she wiped it up. The room was quiet, watching the lewd display.

Alexa moved closer to me. "Look at what your whore wife is doing, Richard. She's sucking another man's cock. She's going to keep sucking it until he cums in her mouth. You want to see that, don't you?"

She was swallowing his whole cock. She'd just swallowed all of mine for the first time yesterday. It was so big and looked so fucking lewd, like a porn movie. Marnie was like a porn actress sucking a big dick down her throat.

"You want to see her swallowing all his salty sperm down?"

I nodded. I did want to see it. My cock was betraying me again. It was hard.

"Answer me! You don't get to nod and pretend you're an innocent bystander to your fucking whore wife. You need to tell everyone what you want."

"I want to see her suck his cock and swallow his cum," I admitted. What happened to me?

Alexa smacked my ass with her whip. "Address me as Mistress, slave."

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

"Of course you want to see her suck cock and swallow cum. You didn't think you deserved that slut when you married her, did you? You thought she was too good for you. She could have had anyone and she picked a loser like you?"

I did feel fortunate when Marnie agreed to marry me. I didn't feel that special. Not a brain, not an athlete, not a looker, pretty much average in every respect. A lot of men had pursued her. To be honest, even a couple women were interested in her.

"Yes, she could have had anyone."

"There you go. Now we're getting somewhere. Look at how your dinky dick is growing, watching Marnie pleasure another man with her mouth." My cock was throbbing. Alexa lifted my cock with her whip, not touching me with her hand. "You liked watching all those real men fuck your wife last night, didn't you. All those hard, manly cocks slamming into her slutty ass. It gave you an erection to see her used like a common whore, your own fucking wife, for God's sake. Say it. We already know. You already admitted it to your slut wife."

"I loved watching her fuck other men." What was I saying? Why did I love watching other men fuck my wife. Why did I get an erection watching her suck Joshua's cock.

"Why did you love it?" Asking the same question I'd asked myself. What was the answer.

"Because she loved it and I got to watch her cum over and over." Had watching her receive pleasure given me pleasure?

"You don't think you're good enough, man enough, do you?"

Alexa just told me it wasn't my fault. I was born this way. Everything was being taken out of my hands. Other people would decide who, when and if I fucked. Other people would fuck my wife. I was made this way. Why fight it.

"No."

"You're probably right. I heard her moaning and groaning even over my own fucking and I wasn't keeping quiet. I don't know how many times she climaxed on other men's big cocks. I'll bet you know, don't you, Richard? How many times she orgasmed?"

I'd kept track, watching her cum over and over again.

"Twenty-four."

Alexa flicked the whip against my balls. It wasn't bad, but I flinched.

"Address me as Mistress. Have you made her cum twenty-four times since you were married in April, and I'm not talking about your tongue. I'm talking about your prick, Richard?" My sister snapped another shot on my cock. "This pathetic prick that gets hard at the thought of other men fucking your wife?"

How many times had I fucked my wife to an orgasm. I was sure of the two last night. I wasn't even sure if I'd fucked her once a week since we were married. So often, I'd licked her instead of fucking. It was so much easier, because I knew she'd let me.

"I don't know. I'm not sure."

"That's what; once a week? You don't know if you made your new bride cum once a week on your pathetic prick?"

"Maybe."

"Let's ask an easier question. Did you make her cum twice on your honeymoon with your cock, or did you have to lick her to every one, or did you let some other stud fuck her for you?"

Alexa was behind me and when she flicked the whip from the rear she got both my scrotum and dick. I jumped as I tried to think. I was sure we'd had sex at least a half dozen times. She had to have climaxed at least half of them. She climaxed most of the times we made love.

"No, I'm sure I made her cum twice."

"Help me understand, Richard. You made her cum two, maybe three times on your four day honeymoon and she orgasmed twenty-four times in two and a half hours last night? No wonder you don't think you're good enough for her."

I knew she was right. I know I hadn't made Marnie orgasm twenty-four times on her honeymoon. Was there a reason? Wasn't I man enough?

I watched Marnie, taking every inch of Joshua's cock, her throat swelling when she got it all down. I felt everyone looking at me. Did they pity me? Did they know I wasn't good enough to satisfy my wife? What hadn't I done. Marnie had told me if I figured it out, we didn't have to do this. I didn't figure it out and now I was watching her swallow a bigger cock than I would ever have.

"What did you do after they all fucked her Richard?" Alexa asked, reminding me again of what I did. "I'm sure everyone would like to know. Joshua wasn't there. I left before they'd finished. Tell us what you did after six other men fucked your wife's ass."

Alexa flicked my cock again, twitching and throbbing as I watched Marnie.

"I licked and sucked the cum out of her ass." My cock bobbed.

"Did anyone order you to do this or did you choose to do it yourself?" She struck me again. I almost wanted her to hit me harder because I was a failure as a husband, as a man to my wife. She got more satisfaction fucking other men instead of me. Admit it, Richard, you're a cuck. You were born a cuckold. Man up and admit you liked it.

"I chose to do it." It was getting easier to admit.

"You licked and sucked the cum of seven different men out of your whore wife's ass. Richard, no wonder you're a slave. Slut, when Joshua cums in your mouth. Don't swallow it. I want you to hold it in your mouth, show it to your husband, then kiss him and give it all to him. Apparently, he enjoys the cum of men who've cum in his wife."

Apparently, I did. I'd cleaned her ass for her last night.

Marnie nodded, bobbing up and down Joshua's cock. He was groaning, getting close to splashing his jizz down her throat.

"Richard, I'm going to allow you to cum. When your whore wife kisses you with another man's cum in her mouth and she pushes it inside with her tongue so you can swallow all that manly seed, you have my permission to cum. Not just my permission to cum. I order you to cum. I want your cum to spill onto the floor because you don't deserve to put it in your whore wife. Then you can lick it off the floor. Are you ready Richard? It won't be long now. Joshua's going to fill up her mouth and she's going to give it to you to swallow and then you have to cum all over the floor. It's okay if you cum on your whore wife too."

Alexa's whip snapped again, my cock and balls were throbbing. How could I be so damn close to cumming. It wasn't "my" cock getting sucked by my wife.

Joshua grunted and I could see his cock flex and pulse, filling Marnie's mouth with his cum. Marnie wasn't swallowing, some of it dribbling out the sides of her mouth, saving it for me. When he seemed done and she'd sucked to get the last few drops out of his balls, she stood up and approached me. She opened her mouth and showed me the cum coating her tongue, her lips, her teeth, white and creamy looking.

She kissed me and I tasted Joshua, tasted his seed and my cock throbbed and I shot my cum all over Marnie, spurt after spurt, a ton of my cum, evacuating from my balls what I was swallowing to my stomach; fresh, hot semen. I swallowed it all, wallowing in my shame, my humiliation. That cum I'd coated Marnie's tits and belly with, she rubbed all over me, wasted, not going into her at all.

When I'd eaten it all, swallowed every drop, sucked it from her mouth, Marnie kissed me softly.

Alexa told Marnie to release me and provide me with aftercare. She didn't fuck me like Alexa did Manuel. She held me in her arms and let me cry silently, while she stroked my face and told me what a good boy I was. I didn't feel good, didn't feel like a man either, so boy was appropriate I guess. Somebody else mopped up what sperm wasn't smeared into Marnie and me, so at least I didn't have to lick it off the floor.

"When you're finished," Alexa told Marnie, "you'll lick my cunt. Since you're responsible for my pleasure when I visit and check on Richard, I want to know if you're any good or if Beth has to give you lessons."

While Mistress comforted me for another ten minutes or so until my tears dried up, the others chatted and Joshua proceeded to punish three of them. Then my wife licked my sister to a couple orgasms while I watched. My sister decided Marnie would need additional training. Marnie thought I should have some too.

******

The other slaves were sent away and Joshua had food brought to the playroom for the rest of us. He talked to us about food and dining being used to help induce and support submission. One of the most common was feeding your slave. He put Marnie in his lap and fed her. As he did, he would caress her, tease her, kiss her, play with her, pinch her nipples, even smear food through her sex, adding her love juices to the food he or she ate.

Marnie squirmed a great deal on his lap, cumming twice. She forgot to ask for permission the first time and she was told she'd be punished, but remembered the second time. Alexandra couldn't feed me, as my sister, so he showed how my food could be put on the floor and I could be fed there, perhaps without silverware. Either I could use my hands, or my hands could be confined behind me so I had to eat off the plate.

Joshua said you could buy foods like slave kibble or slave chow at specialty stores. They were easy enough to eat by putting some in a bowl and making us eat like dogs. Halfway through the meal. He turned me over to Marnie so she could practice feeding me.

"So if I wanted to, I could take Richard to a restaurant and make him keep his hands on the chair and I could feed him in public?"

"It's a very good method of encouraging submission. The first few days and weeks of a D/s relationship are usually very important. While a person may be submissive by nature, they often try to fight their nature because of societal norms caused by our upbringing.

"Richard wasn't raised to be submissive. Boys are generally indoctrinated at an early age to be aggressive, in charge, manly, and that boys don't cry, that we are the top of the pecking order. Much of society is patriarchal, assuming men know best and should lead. For someone like Richard, he'll often fall back on that indoctrination instead of his nature. Things like feeding him in public break down that conditioning, forcing him to his true nature.

"Marnie hasn't been raised to be Dominant. Women are taught to be the meeker sex, to play a role as nurturer. Both of those sets of conditioning need to be broken and new value systems imposed on your psyches. New rules need to be established and quickly enforced, a new social order created within your relationship, Marnie up here," holding his hand flat above his head. "Richard down here," lowering his hand. "This is even more important for Marnie and Richard, because she's submissive herself. In a sense, she wants someone to take charge, but in their relationship, she's the one in charge. She's comfortable letting someone order her around, but needs to take charge of Richard.

"Therefore, a lot of your new relationship is established and set in those first days and weeks between you. Marnie needs to quickly establish that she's in charge. It's important to begin with a very stringent submission. After the new relationship is firmly established and both of you are comfortable with the new order, the rules may be relaxed. It needs to be done quickly so there's no confusion which lingers to muck things up. You need to change and counteract old education and upbringing values establishing Marnie's Dominance and Richard's submission.

"This will make the first few weeks of Richard's submission more painful to him, until he accepts everyone's new roles. As I understand it, this is made even more difficult because Lynn, your new overall overlord, wishes to protect Richard's reputation in his community and job. That means you can't do these things where they're visible to your friends and neighbors. You'll need to dine at restaurants where you're unlikely to find your acquaintances dining to instill submission out of the normal limelight.

"Being here in Norway provides an opportunity for you. It won't matter if you're establishing your new relationship here. You'll be unlikely to ever see any of these people again. It won't be a source of future humiliation. I would recommend establishing your new life together as fast as possible before you return home."

"So you're saying I might want to feed Richard at Mom's wedding reception?" Marnie asked.

"Everyone on board will already know of your new status, and the strangers at the reception won't count. Who cares what they think. You won't be able to do the same things at your neighborhood MacDonald's without exposing Richard to ridicule amongst his friends and co-workers.

"You can't make Richard wear his collar to work to make him a laughingstock amongst his colleagues, but he could wear a cock ring under his clothes to reinforce your Dominance in your relationship. He can't wear a dress or make up to work, but he can wear women's panties underneath his clothes. Without affecting his working relationships, he's made to feel submissive and you're exercising your Dominance. Feeding him at home, keeping him on a leash at home, making him service you at home, from rubbing your feet and massages, to drawing your bath and washing you. These are all steps to establishing the new order of your relationship together."

I could see my life stretching before me, providing mani-pedis to my wife while watching football if I were even allowed to watch football again. Endless small tasks to test me and break me down until I was docile and tractable. Despite it, I'd felt my dick starting to grow again. What was wrong with me?

"Joshua, may I ask a question?"

Alexa popped my ass again. "Master or sir, slave. Never Joshua."

"Sir, am I doing the right thing?" I asked, ashamed.

"I can't answer that question for you, Richard. The only one who can answer that question is yourself. I for one, believe that it can be a rich and rewarding life for you. There's nothing wrong with submission, per se, as long as it is chosen voluntarily. The people who I know as submissive's are very content and happy people. Beth only came on board to study submission. It was only supposed to be for a year. In the course of practicing it, she learned to love it and agreed to become my permanent submissive."

"She's a woman," I said. "Isn't it different for a woman?"

"Only because you've been raised to think so. Ask any male submissive aboard if they're happy and they'll tell you they are. Manuel had the hardest time adjusting. Pierre was in a submissive relationship to a woman before, so deciding to submit again was relatively easy. Manuel had this image of himself as a Navy Corpsman that didn't fit into his new role. He was going to have to share his fiancée with his Mistress. He'd be having sex with a woman who wasn't his wife and subject to the same things you are. It made him feel emasculated for a time, especially because all the other macho alpha males on board had a difficult time accepting his new status.

"He got over it, and eventually everyone else got over it. He's getting a lot more sex than the other crew. It's expected he'll be pleasing to your mother. Alexa was humiliating you during your whipping. It's part of breaking down your ego so you'll accept your submission. She implied you never gave Marnie as many orgasms as she got last night. Last night, she was a submissive slave slut. All of the slaves are multi-orgasmic. Marnie will be too. She can fuck us all under the table now as both a woman and submissive. She wasn't before. You're as manly as you ever were if you see yourself as manly. She'll have more orgasms when you fuck her. It's a natural progression of her own submission.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers