Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Mother."

She smacked my naked ass. When was I going to learn. It hurt. I remembered she was used to smacking naked slaves.

"Call me Mistress now. Just as you will Marnie. Failure to do so in the future will result in punishment. Address Alexa as Mistress also."

"Yes, Mistress."

She also discussed Marnie's with her. She said she was primarily interested in limiting Marnie's authority over me. She had no need of another slave otherwise. She understood Dominance and submission and had no problem with us choosing either for ourselves, merely interested in making sure we'd be happy. We signed them, knowing our lives would be vastly different from now on.

Mistress gave us a quick rundown of what the ceremony would consist of. She told us she'd give us copies at the ceremony in five minutes. She handed a big t-shirt to Marnie. "Wear this as Mistress when Richard submits to you. Björn and Manuel will rip it off of you when you submit to me."

She left, Beth remaining to lead us to the ceremony and Marnie put the shirt on. Marnie kissed me again. "We got this," she assured me.

"If you say so, Mistress. I'm pretty nervous. I never imagined this when we got married in May."

"I didn't either, Richard."

******

Joshua announced our agreements to become submissives in front of everyone there, which appeared to be most of the ship. He had me kneel and announce being bound by my agreement.

"Mistress, I, Richard Farber, submit myself to you as your slave. I offer my body, my heart, my soul to you, and agree to obey you henceforth and forever. Please accept my submission."

My Mistress accepted my submission agreeing to respect the faith and trust I placed in her. Lynn gave her a heavy leather collar which Marnie placed on me, locking it around my neck with a small padlock. She then instructed me to lick her to an orgasm to signify my submission in front of everyone. She lifted up her shirt so I could do so without really showing everyone a lot, although that would change suddenly in a few minutes. Mother Mistress had already told me not to bother with a screamer, just get her off as fast as possible. Even knowing how to give one better helped me lick her to an orgasm in five minutes, though since she was a slave also. Perhaps she would always climax quicker than I was previously accustomed to.

Marnie closed her eyes, gasped and shuddered as she orgasmed, rubbing my face in her cunt. When her orgasm was clearly over, she released my head and lifted the shirt again to let me go. My face was drenched in her cum. I didn't remember her being so wet and juicy before.

Marnie turned and faced her Mistress. "I'm ready, Mistress Farber."

The two men in Mother's life, ripped the shirt from her body, leaving her as naked as I was. She knelt down.

"Mistress, I submit myself to you and surrender my mind, body and will to you, constrained only by the agreement we signed. I promise you I'll look after your son, see to his welfare and needs in accordance with that same agreement."

My cock started getting hard again, just knowing what was coming, seeing her submit.

Mother accepted her submission and gave her a gold collar, real gold I later found out. It locked without a padlock and Marnie's submission was engraved on the inside, where it wouldn't be visible. It said she was Mother's three hole slut. Marnie was told to kiss Mom's shoe with her ass in the air.

Björn got behind Marnie, unzipped, releasing his tumescent prick and ravaged her cunt. It was the hardest fucking I'd ever witnessed. I might have thought Marnie would have needed lube but Björn's dick glistened after the first thrust.

Marnie needed to orgasm almost immediately. She asked for permission. She was told she would never get permission to cum on Björn's cock because he was Lynn's husband and a worthless slave like her didn't deserve to climax on his prick. It was reserved for her pleasure. Despite being told she couldn't orgasm, Marnie climaxed three times in the six or seven minutes he fucked her, leaving a huge cream pie dripping out of her.

She was told to remain there and Manuel would fuck her next. Marnie was given permission to cum on Mother Mistress's slave's cock.

Manuel gave her a nice leisurely fucking, one hand playing with Marnie's clit, his other hand's thumb plunging into Marnie's anal rim, making her both squeal and drive backward onto his cock. Marnie climaxed four more times, during his leisurely screwing, her lips attached to her Mistress's shoe.

When Manuel climaxed, Mistress Mother drew her shoe back.

"Clean up your Mistress, Richard. Give the slut another orgasm."

Fuck! Slaves cleaned their Dominants. It had been explained a number of times. That I would now be sucking the cum of my future father-in-law, my Mother's husband as of tomorrow, out of my current wife and Mistress, didn't escape me. It was crazy, insane, out of this world, bat shit bonkers, but for some reason, I wanted to do it.

I smiled. "Yes, Mistress."

She must have got the crazy part of this as well. Her smile was brief, but noticeable.

"Marnie, Joshua also bought you some things you might need to control your new slave. There's some wrist and ankle cuffs, flogger, paddle, some other goodies. It's in the bag on the table beside you. I'll show you to your quarters tonight when you're finished."

As the muster was dismissed, I lapped up two more loads of sperm, giving Marnie another orgasm in the process. The orgasm didn't take much. The clean up took longer. The two men had left her wound up tighter than a drum, and with two massive loads of baby batter.

I finished and Marnie stood up, a little wobbly, I thought. She'd been fucked hard, then put away wet, with eight orgasms in less than a half hour.

We didn't get sent back to the hotel tonight, Mistress leading us to a room right off the Playroom she said was vacant because Alexandra would be elsewhere.

"If you want to play with your new toys, feel free, but keep it down. Joshua is next door, so don't go through the other door," Mistress said. "I'm sorry I had to put you in submission, Marnie, to ensure my son is protected until you figure out your relationship. It's why I got you the gold collar. You can't remove it the way Richard can to go to work. It's a constant reminder that I own your ass and will take affront if you mistreat him."

"I'll try, Mistress. Neither he nor I were expecting this when we came. It's as you said, we didn't know what we didn't know. I apologize to you both for being a duplicitous bitch, and I'll conduct myself more honestly in the future. I'm telling you now, I am intending to have sex with other men in the future. Richard knows. I'm going to double down on his submission while I can. I want our future relationship established quickly."

"I understand. Just remember the limitations I put on you. I'm perfectly willing to revisit anything in the future, but until I know how this works out, I will protect him."

"Yes, Mistress."

Mother kissed me, a motherly kiss. "Good luck, son. I hope everything works out for both of you."

"Thank you, Mistress."

She smiled and patted my cheek. "Good boy." She left us.

It was late, but for the next thirty minutes, we looked at the items Joshua had provided Marnie for her Dominance over me. Wrist and ankle cuffs, a strap-on, mask, flogger, crop, two paddles of different varieties, and two assorted cock and ball rings. Everything the well appointed Mistress would need to make my life interesting. She also switched my anal plug as she planned on taking my anal virginity tomorrow and wanted me prepared.

I might have said hell instead of interesting, but at this point, I'm not sure it will be. Sure, I'd lapped up several loads of male semen, watched my wife get fucked to a faretheewell by my mothers husband and suck Joshua's huge cock and give me a mouthful of his jism; been whipped, spanked and otherwise abused, but I'd also licked five gorgeous women, cum six times, including the best fucking blow job my wife had ever given me. I knew the next few months might be rough, but the rewards might also be pretty special. So let's just call it interesting.