Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll find yourself craving sex more. You'll become more sexual. Marnie will use that to control you. Slaves love to cum, but she now has control of your orgasms. Even as you crave more sex, you're putting her in charge of it. As a result, your orgasms will probably be more powerful. The one Beth gave you after you took her survey will become the norm. You'll appreciate the ones you get more because you don't control them."

"Isn't sharing my wife with other men wrong?"

"Perhaps I'm the wrong person to ask. I share my wife with others all the time. She craves sex as a submissive. With four slaves, I don't have the capacity to satisfy all of their sexual needs. When she's away from me, living in Washington, I can satisfy very few of her sexual desires. She has a personal fitness instructor, a gardener and maid who help satisfy her sexual cravings while we're apart. Even though her sex is still under my control, I still experience some of what you're feeling. Sharing Marnie will be painful, at least until you grow into and accept your submission. All men are a little bit caveman, I think, and think of women as our possessions, not separate entities with their own feelings and desires.

"We've been raised to believe in the sanctity of marriage. It helps protect our social order. That hasn't stopped people from engaging in mate swapping, open marriages, and other forms of extra-marital sex like just plain cheating on spouses. In a way, marriage is a social construct. By nature, men want to spread their seed far and wide to achieve the strewing of their genetic material, figuring the more babies we create, the more likely some of our progeny survive. Women have a different problem. They can't have as many children as we can create. They need to protect their genetic material in the nest. They want someone to help raise the children we make in them to protect their own genetic material, and protect the family from the predators. Theoretically, that can be done without families, but families are the easiest way to do it.

"Birth control helped alter the dynamics of social relationships to an extent. I can't necessarily impregnate any woman I have sex with. My male instincts haven't caught up to that reality. I still want to spread my seed, but the women may be in control of conception. Women aren't necessarily forced into bearing children. They get to choose if they have them under normal conditions. They may even abort them if an accident happens. They can choose to have a child when the circumstances are right to have one in terms of security and safety. They may even have enough security in the form of income to raise one by herself, another change in the social dynamic. They don't need a hunter to provide anymore. To some extent, the rules of say, the Catholic Church, try to restrict that new female freedom by discouraging birth control and restricting abortion. They still want the males of society in charge of reproduction and not the females. It's a patriarchal artifact left over from our earliest history. If men can't spread our seed, how do we ensure our DNA survives?

"My understanding is, Lynn wants to ensure the survival of your genetic material, which also protects hers. She won't make Marnie have children, but she will ensure that if she does, the child is yours. That's her maternal instinct protecting you and your genetic material. I've taken the chance that someone else could impregnate my women, but as little chance as I can. I want my children to be mine, not someone else's. Yet we have two men aboard this ship who are going to raise other men's children. Three of the involuntary slaves we freed were left pregnant by their former owner, two of them remaining on this ship. Two good men chose to marry them and help protect their children by another man. They are to be congratulated for rising above their caveman beginnings. In prehistory, or even the animal world today, it is not uncommon for a new mate to kill all the other progeny from a previous mate to ensure theirs is the only surviving genetic material."

"Despite being Dominant myself and not being submissive. I don't think submission is a horrible thing to be avoided at all costs. If submissives are happy in their submission as a rule, who does it hurt? For one thing, who would I dominate if I didn't have a submissive? Would I then force myself on someone else? Having women who choose to submit, meets needs that I have. Having someone who chooses to Dominate you meets needs that you have. It's even more important because you can't force someone to Dominate you. They have to be found, not made. You can't make a Mistress or Master. They exist or they don't."

"How do I know, sir, that I'm meeting my needs?"

Joshua pointed to my erection. "I think the fact that you become aroused imagining, talking about, watching, or listening to your spouse have sex with other men is a measure of your need. I too can become aroused when my women have sex with others. I enjoy watching them with other women, and have to work through my insecurities when they have sex with other men. Doesn't mean I don't experience arousal from it. You'll suffer through the same insecurities as I have in a different way. The only difference is I have control of their sex and you don't. I get to decide who they fuck, and you won't. Other than that, I'd say we're not all that different."

Listening to Joshua helped allay some of the fears and insecurities I had. He didn't look down on me for being submissive. He understood it, the opposite part of him. I didn't feel like he looked at me as effeminate because I was attracted to submission and being Marnie's sex slave. He understood my insecurities and even had some of the same ones himself, despite his Dominance. I began to appreciate how someone could love and care for someone else and still allow them to have sex with other people. If I found satisfaction in my life, what did it matter.

"Thank you, sir."

Joshua talked about the other acts and objects used to reinforce submission such as anal plugs, anal sex, acts of humiliation and subservience. Marnie asked that I be prepared for anal sex the same as she was and that she wanted to fuck my ass in front of the crew as soon as possible. Joshua gave her two anal plugs. He told her to use the first one for about six hours, then graduate immediately to a larger one which would be worn until she fucked me.

I was still quasi hard when Marnie plugged me, remaining so ever since Joshua had fondled my wife at lunch. Marnie stroked my cock as she inserted the plug, plunging it in and out of my rectum as she stretched my ass over and over again. I orgasmed and she told me I hadn't asked for, nor received permission to cum and I'd be punished later. Joshua told Marnie she'd orgasmed without asking for permission during her feeding and he put her on something called a Slave Trainer. After about a half hour, I heard about how much she hated it when she bitched about it. Alexa warned her that she wasn't in pain and could tolerate it easily. Complaining about her punishment would result in it being increased.

That's when Beth returned from her group and Marnie and I were told we needed to undergo more oral sex training. I knew why Beth would teach the training. I'd never had a blow job half as good as the one she gave me after I took her survey. If Marnie had to let me use her mouth, she could damn well use the training.

******

Beth said we could conduct the training here and her three sister slaves, as she called them, joined us for practice. Even though Alexa wasn't submissive, she told her to pay attention too as it was a skill which could be used on anyone, boy or girl.

They fastened Marnie to a St. Andrews cross after removing her Slave Trainer and lowered it to the ground. Despite having cum three times already today, I was hard again watching Marnie spread eagled on the floor. Beth began her instruction and everything I thought I knew about oral sex, as much as I'd been doing it, pretty much went out the window. I was a clit licker. I thought women lived and died through their clit. Granted, I got Marnie off that way, so it seemed like a winner, but what I didn't know would have filled a book.

Beth made us pay attention to Marnie's body as she teased and pleased her, searching for every erogenous zone she could find. We had to identify them as she found them by merely the sounds, the hitches in her breath, the movements. She found several and then used them to get Marnie off.

Marnie squirted. I'd never seen her squirt before. Despite being secured to the cross, her body was thrashing from side and side, her back arching, her pussy pulsing. She was screaming, but her screams were throttled by the penis gag Alexandra had put in her mouth.

Now we were told we'd have to do the same thing to Joshua's slaves. I'd been a faithful husband to my wife for the first months of our marriage, but Beth had given me a blow job after the survey, which I now knew was Marnie encouraging me to have sex so she could too. I'd also had sex with Roberta as Marnie had her ass train. Now I was expected to lick Beth and three other seriously beautiful women to orgasm, though Marnie would be licking everyone I did plus my sister.

All of the slaves were allowed to have three orgasms by their Master. I did my best to get Beth off like she did Marnie. I was disappointed she didn't scream and carry on, but I was reminded she had excellent oral sex with others, including women who were claiming to be bisexual or lesbian. I figured it might take some practice to get that good, which is what I was doing now, practicing.

After Beth, I licked Belle. She was cute as a button and the slave of the woman I'd led on a leash around the mall. Marnie had led Belle around and I'd liked her then and liked her now. She seemed to react more than Beth did, so maybe I was getting better.

The next time Marnie licked Alexandra, she told Marnie she was doing much better and if she kept it up, she'd be removed from the Slave Trainer and allowed to fuck me. Actually, she said Marnie would have to suck me to an erection before she fucked me, but I was hard now, so I didn't see a problem with fucking my wife again.

Marnie started in on Beth now while I licked the Congresswoman. I lost it for a moment. I was licking the cunt of a US Representative, and Joshua's wife. Marnie had sucked him off and I was pleasuring her. How twisted was that. I made her cum, though I still hadn't made anyone scream, but no one else had either. The last of the four women I could pleasure was Francesca, and she was tall with legs that wouldn't quit and I'd enjoyed leading her around on a leash. I'd made her cum with the Lush she'd worn that day, but now I was going to make her cum on my tongue.

By the time I'd finished with Francesca, my face was soaked in womanly juices. I'd made four different women orgasm, and I could tell my skills had improve markedly since this morning. Alexa told us to take a break and get ready for our final test. She told us to leave the cum on our faces so we could smell their ripe cunts.

Marnie and I got up and shook it off, walking around the playroom.

"I want to make Alexa scream in the worst way. I need to get off this Slave Trainer."

"I'd like to make Beth scream, but I really want to fuck you, so I hope you do make Alexa scream."

"Are you okay, Richard? I know this has been rough for you, but I really do love you and I hope you love me despite the mistakes I made."

"I do love you, Marnie. I could scarce believe you could suck all of Joshua's cock."

"Beth gave me some secrets so I could finally deep throat you. She didn't tell me right away because she wanted me to suffer first for how I treated you. They work for larger cocks too."

"Did you suffer?"

"That isn't the way I wanted to open up our marriage, randomly fucking and sucking the cocks of total strangers for a quarter or fifty cents," Marnie said. "My knees hurt, my jaw hurt, my ass hurt from all the spankings I received. It wasn't total suffering, but it wasn't all sunshine and roses either. If we'd known about us sooner, perhaps we could have avoided all this."

"Perhaps it's best we didn't, or we might have made some really stupid mistakes. Learning about this with the help of mother and all these other people might have kept us safe, and perhaps our marriage whole."

Marnie kissed me. "I want to take you deep into submission as fast as I can, Richard. Master Joshua is right. It's going to be confusing being both submissive generally and Dominant to you. I don't feel I can waste any time. I plan to fuck another man, maybe someone I pick up at the wedding, and I want you to watch him fuck me. I want you to lick his cum from my cunt. Maybe some other things too. I hope you can take it, Richard. I know it's a blow to your pride. I'm going to be very strict with you for a time. I need to or I won't be able to."

"I can't promise anything, but I'll do my best, Mistress."

Marnie smiled. "Thank you."

Alexa called us back to duty. Marnie on my sister again and me on Beth for the second time. I was disappointed. Beth seemed to be paying more attention to what Marnie was doing to Alexa than she was to me. If I'd known she could continue to pleasure someone while being fucked or spanked, I might not have worried so much if I was making her cum.

Marnie succeeded with my sister, so I knew I'd get fucked soon. She came off the Slave Trainer before she went to Miranda, almost throwing the thing off her. I wondered what that felt like. Beth didn't scream when she climaxed and I was disappointed and told her so.

Beth said, "I don't often scream like that any more. I've learned to suppress most of my screams or no one would get any sleep. Believe me, it was wonderful."

I went to Francesca again while Marnie worked on Miranda and since she was going back on the Slave Trainer if Miranda didn't scream, she was still licking Miranda when I finished Francesca and went to Belle. Miranda screamed too, though she smothered her screams by biting her hand, so Marnie didn't go back on the Slave Trainer.

Alexandra told Marnie she needed to suck my cock the way she'd just licked pussy; if not to a scream, to at least having me beg to cum. She told Marnie I needed permission to cum and it was her decision of I did. If she could get me hard again after sucking me dry, she could fuck me.

I don't think I've ever cum five times in one day, but Marnie not only got me to beg before I blasted a big load in her mouth, she gave me another erection and fucked me for a long time, riding me, not making love, but fucking me like I was a big sex toy. Her sex toy.

******

Marnie and I didn't go to the rehearsal dinner as we weren't in the wedding. Before mother left, sorry, Mistress, she told us we could do what we wanted as long as we remained naked like the sex slaves we were. We'd be collared that night before the crew. Expect to be used sexually and publicly as part of our collaring. She told us to think about our vows to each other and what we wanted our submission to look like. She'd drafted some documents we'd be reading and signing before the ceremony. She told Marnie she'd be fucked and I'd be licking the cum out of her cunt. Might as well get used to it as fast as possible.

Since we were in Oslo in October, neither of us wanted to go on deck, so we showered and took a brief nap, tired, given all that happened to us today. We did go to the Crew's Mess to eat naked. No one seemed to be particularly surprised to see us naked, nor did they make fun of us, so they must be used to seeing naked people. I felt uncomfortable at first, but given we were pretty much ignored, gradually relaxed.

At one point, a woman who I faintly recognized from our shopping trip stopped by our table. "You have nice big boobs, girl. Do you have permission to cum?"

"Mistress said I could do as I like as long as we remained naked," Marnie said. "Can my husband join us?"

"I don't have sex with men. He can watch if he wants, but if he tries to touch me, I'll kill him. You any better at licking cunt?"

So someone who Marnie had sex with before, when she was playing the two bit whore, perhaps. She didn't seem like she was joking. That seemed pretty extreme.

Roberta, the woman I'd had sex with last night, said. "Sahar was a slave for four years. She's safe enough if you leave her alone. She won't care if you watch. It's up to you. You can't ask her for sex, but if she asks you, you can accept."

"Are you going to be having sex with women regularly, Mistress?" I asked.

"Alexandra at the very least," Marnie said. "It sounds as if she'll be a regular visitor to check up on us. If I have to let you fuck another woman monthly, I may enjoy participating in that since I know how good it can be. Can Richard masturbate while he watches?" Marnie asked.

"He can do anything but touch me and try to have sex with me," Sahar stated.

"Beth was training us today to be better at oral sex," Marnie stated. "Sure, I could cum some more."

"Remember, boy. You touch me, I'll kill you. Hate to have to kill Lynn's kid."

"We'll come with you," Marnie stated. "Richard won't try to touch you, but I don't want him to get an erection without any relief."

I didn't know if I could get another erection, but watching a couple women have sex might do it, even if one of them was my wife.

******

When Sahar took off her clothes, I felt like I was looking at a female Arnold Schwarzenegger. Not really Arnold. She didn't have big bulging muscles, but it looked like you could bounce a quarter off any part of her except maybe a breast. It looked like cables of muscles. She seemed to love sex, but I guess if you'd been a sex slave for four years, maybe she got used to sex. Who knew what I'd be like in four years. None of the women I'd seen on the ship had really big breasts, maybe C cup for most of them, and it didn't seem she could get enough of Marnie's Ds.

I watched Sahar and Marnie sixty-nine for half an hour, than they did something Sahar called tribbing with a big double ended dildo squeezed up both their cunts as they rubbed them together. Sahar kept playing with Marnie's thimble sized nipples as they ground their cunts together.

Damn if I not only got another erection, but even had some sperm spill out of my cock when I climaxed, dribbling down between my fingers. I didn't have anything but bed clothes to wipe it on, and didn't want to leave anyone with a wet spot and it wasn't a lot anyway, so I just licked my fingers, realizing it was the second time today I'd tasted my cum and third time I'd eaten male sperm. I guess I was getting used to it.

They quit after about an hour. "You much better cunt licker now," Sahar said. "You can lick my cunt any time."

"You're not bad yourself," Marnie said.

"You stay on this boat, everyone licks cunt good, because of Beth. All women but married Muslim ones have sex with other women now, even ones who mostly like men." She turned to me. "You nice not to cum on our sheets."

"You're welcome."

"Thanks for fucking." Speaking to Marnie again.

"It was my pleasure."

We went back to our room to wait for the collaring later. I tried not to think of how Marnie would be fucked again when she was collared.

******

At ten, mother, sorry, Mistress, returned from the rehearsal dinner and handed us our slave agreements, mine with Marnie that she'd had significant input on because I was her son, and hers with Marnie which addressed me as Marnie's submissive. There wasn't anything I hadn't anticipated on there. She told us to pick our own safe words and write them in the document. I chose rutabaga and Brussel sprouts for my two words and I don't know what Marnie picked out.

"Nominally, Richard, this document makes you my submissive through Marnie. I'm not interested in your submission to me. I'm putting her in submission to protect you, son. I don't want certain things happening in your marriage at this time. I'm willing to revisit these conditions when I return to New York. We'll see how you both are doing. Since Alexandra will be my surrogate, she's bound by these same conditions in regards to you both. Is there anything in these documents with which you disagree or would like changed?"