Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If he didn't want to fire me before, don't you think he'd fire me when I strip in front of him and his wife, wag my wienie in front of them, Mistress?"

Okay, there was a little bit of sarcasm with that last Mistress. I'm sure she heard it as much as I did.

"You're not waving a wienie in a cock cage. You are what you are, Richard. There's no denying it to Mr. Thornhill. If he has a problem with it, he's going to fire you. If he doesn't have a problem, then he's going to expect sex slave behavior."

"Can I at least ask if he has a problem with me stripping in front of his wife, Mistress?"

"So if he has no problem with it, you'll do as I ask?"

"You are my Mistress."

"Good, I'm glad we agree."

Fuck! I was going to get so fucking fired.

A few seconds later, we arrived at the drawing room. Mrs. Thornhill was seated on a small settee. It looked like an antique. Mr. Thornhill was standing next to a serving cart. He was putting ice in four goblets.

"Good, you're here. I was about to pour a drink for my wife and I. Can I pour you one too?"

"Before you pour us a drink, sir, I need to ask you something? You may not want us to stay."

"Ask away."

"My Mistress wishes me to undress sir, down to my underwear. I wanted to make sure that was okay with you and your wife. If it's not, we'll be happy to leave."

"Do you always do what your Mistress tells you?"

"I try to, sir. Sometimes I'm not successful, for which I'm punished. She means to punish me in front of you and the Mrs. for not addressing her as Mistress just now, sir."

"I see. You'd best do as your Mistress says."

He turned to me as with a red face, I started to remove my shirt, then my pants, before realizing I couldn't get them over my shoes and socks, so I pulled them up again. I sat down in another delicate looking chair and took those off first, before standing and dropping my pants. When I was finally down to my frilly panties and cock cage, I stopped and just stood there, hands at my sides.

"Would you like that drink now?" William asked.

"A double would be nice, sir."

"I don't think that's wise," he said. "We have some important matters to discuss. I think you should have a clear head."

"Am I being fired, sir?"

"Not yet. We'll see. Do you need a paddle?" William asked Mistress.

"Brought one, actually. Thanks anyway. Over my lap, Richard. Hands and feet on the floor. Count and thank me for each one."

"Yes, Mistress."

I bent over her lap and Mistress pulled a leather paddle out of her purse and proceeded to give me the hardest spanking she had ever administered, thankfully, just ten strokes. I counted each one and thanked her.

I stood up next to her.

"I'd offer you a seat, Richard," William Thornhill said, "but it appears to me you'll be more comfortable standing."

My ass was on fire, so he wasn't wrong. He handed me my drink, then handed one to Mistress and Evelyn, before picking up his own.

"Nice panties," Mr. Thornhill said.

"Thanks, my wife picked them out for me."

All three of them chuckled.

"I have a very important job I need to fill, Richard. The person who held that job would be exposed to a lot of sensitive information. Are you a man who can keep secrets?"

"It wouldn't involve criminal activity, would it, sir? I won't hide criminal acts."

"No criminal behavior. This information of a sensitive nature would be more personal, though there'd be an immense treasure trove of business and corporate information they would have access to, all of which would be confidential until such time as I release it. I suppose it would be a good position to conduct corporate espionage in, but I'm assuming you'd have no problem keeping those."

"Are you considering me for this position, sir?"

"I'm thinking about it."

"I'm perfectly capable of keeping any secrets which don't violate any laws, sir. I'm standing in a glass house. I can't very well throw stones, can I?"

He smiled. "Evelyn." That's all he said. It must have been pre-arranged. When he said it, Evelyn stood up and removed her clothes until she was totally, like bare ass, totally naked. She then sat down, spread her legs and started to masturbate.

For the first time that day, blood tried to flood my dick and it became painful to have my cock cage on.

I looked at Mr. Thornhill, to find him looking at me, then Mrs. Thornhill, one hand caressing her own breast, and the other stroking her slit, then looking at my own Mistress. It actually confused me again, because it seemed like something about sex, not business.

"What am I doing here?"

"My wife and I enjoy the same relationship you and your wife enjoy, except she's the submissive, not me. I need a personal assistant, someone who would be by my side frequently, sometimes at all hours of the day and night. As such, that personal assistant would learn of the relationship we have with each other. Such information could be used to embarrass me, and more particularly, my wife, as she's on your side of that power exchange. It would be more damaging to her than it is to me, because the submissive is looked upon as the weaker of the pair by people who don't know better.

"I don't believe that's true. It takes a lot of courage and fortitude for her to masturbate in front of people she barely knows. I spank her fifty times every morning so hard, I don't believe I could stand it, yet she takes it every day. I don't think she's weak at all, but that's not how most people would perceive it. The person who took that job would have to keep our relationship secret. There are a few, very select people, who know about her submission, and I trust them implicitly. I need someone I trust to work with me. I'd like that person to be you."

"How do you even know me, sir? Why offer this to me?"

"I mentioned I know your mother. I'm very good friends with Joshua Greenbriar, in fact, I attended his wedding in St. Barths. I then traveled on his ship for about a week with Evelyn, and two other people I'm close to. I met Lynn at that time. Joshua told me he'd run a security check on Lynn before he offered her the position of his surrogate. He learned about you and your sister and was quite impressed about some of the things he discovered about you. He said I might want to take a look at you for a job.

"I did look and I was impressed, so you got offered a job to see what you'd do with it. I even had you get more responsibility than one would normally see at that level of the company. You handled everything well. I kept an eye on you and you impressed your supervisors and you impressed me. You're intelligent, dedicated, fast on your feet, and hard working. Normally, I'd be looking at you for another rung up the ladder in a different capacity, but then I see you licking Ms. Cooper's cunt in the restaurant. I realize you're someone who's now become a part of the life my wife and I need to keep secret. Who understands that life from personal experience."

"Master, may I cum, please," Evelyn said.

"Yes, you may, dear. Cum for Richard and Marnie. Show them what a slut you are. Then you will stop."

Evelyn climaxed, moaning, and the pain in my penis got worse. I groaned. She stopped when her orgasm ended and closed her legs again

"Control your cock, Richard. It's my cock now," Mistress said. "You'll have to excuse him, Mr. Thornhill. Richard's in a cock cage and he's enjoying your wife's orgasm too much."

William laughed. "After running into you on Saturday, I was struck that you might be the man I want for the position. I spoke to a few people on Joshua's ship and they were quite impressed with you. Your mother informed me of how you became submissive, and Marnie, for that matter. I wanted to speak with you more and try to gauge whether you're the man for the job. I think you are."

"I'm not sure I understand. Don't you see me as being weak and ineffectual? I would think you'd want someone strong and forceful for the job you're talking about."

"Being submissive doesn't make you weak. I already said my wife takes a spanking every day that I couldn't take. I'm very good friends with a submissive, female Los Angeles County Deputy Detective who could take your head off. Another friend, a petite woman who's 5-2 and a buck-ten dripping wet, survived a gang rape and killed a man who was trying to hurt her friends. Your mother's two submissives are very capable individuals who I'd trust with my life. Choosing to submit to a person you love and trust, does not make you a pushover or inept."

"Even if I'm a cuckold who lets other men fuck his wife?"

"I've let other men fuck my wife. Women too. Am I weak? It's the nature of Dominance and submission and if we choose this life, we choose the trappings of this life. What would you do if I tried to hurt your wife or fuck her against her will?"

"I'd kill you or die trying."

"You don't sound weak to me. You sound like someone who's given something very valuable to his Dominant and hopes that she takes care of it for you. You're obeying her will as you promised you would. It makes you a man of your word as far as I'm concerned. Walking in here, the home of your boss, and taking off all your clothes and exposing your frilly panties, is not the act of a weak person. It is the act of an obedient one, and I can respect that from a person who has a submissive nature. Licking the cunt of a woman in a restaurant in public is also pretty ballsy. I expect obedience from my employees and I'm disappointed if I don't get it. I also expect it from my submissives, which is why she masturbated for you, despite her shame in doing so."

"So what are we talking about here, sir?"

"My traveling personal assistant, sticking with me no matter what I do or where I go, seven days a week. You'd help me manage my personal and business life. The job pays $300,000 a year to start, rising to $500,000 after a twelve month probationary period to prove you have what I need. Because you need to be close, I'd need you to move to a 2500 foot furnished apartment here on Central Park West a few doors down from here which will be provided to you along with a car if I need you to drive for some reason. You'll also have quarters in my California house. Your wife can start picking out the furniture she wants for your new residence. Someone will be in contact with her. I expect you to tie up any business you have on your plate by Friday. You have Monday off because your Mistress tells me this weekend will be very stressful for you.

"Next Tuesday, one week from today, my business manager will start sending you information you need to know for your new job. You're to study it diligently for the rest of the week while I'm in California. I'll expect you to have everything you need packed by Saturday, eleven days from now. Movers will be coming to pick it up and taking it to your new apartment. The following Monday, you'll report here for your new job. Oh, and by the way, I have another submissive as well. She's currently in California, looking after my house there. She's part of the reason I'm going to California at the end of this week. Any questions?"

"Does any part of my job description include having sex?"

William smiled. "Not with me, and I'd have to know you much better before I let you have sex with my wife or Regina, my other slave. You should probably ask your Mistress. You don't have control of your sex life, she does."

"If I'm traveling with you frequently, would my Mistress be with me?"

"Sometimes, not all the time. It might depend upon how long you'll be gone. Short duration trips, unlikely. Longer ones, possibly. If I'm traveling with one or more of my submissives, it's more likely."

I looked at my Mistress, who was grinning ear to ear. "If you don't take the job," she said, "you'll be punished, severely."

I looked back at Mr. Thornhill, who was also smiling. "I guess I'm taking the job."

"Sounds like a man who values his backside. I'll let your current supervisors know they need to hire your replacement. Would you like to take a look at your new apartment? It's pretty empty right now, but the view is very good."

"You may dress to go there, Richard, but you'll remove all of your clothes once we arrive, including your panties," Mistress said. "Just like our current home now, I expect you nude all the time within the residence unless I give permission otherwise."

I put on my clothes and William took Mistress and me to a building about a half block from his. Our new apartment was on the top floor of a twelve story building overlooking Central Park. The view of the skyline was spectacular. I removed all of my clothes, leaving only the cock cage and anal plug to hide my assets. Does it say anything about me I was more comfortable without the panties, than in them? At least Mrs. Thornhill didn't come with us so my dick was quiescent again.

"This apartment comes with three bedrooms and an office. I'll show you the office first, then you can wander around and check out the rest of the place. If you'll come with me."

He led us to a shelf lined office around fifteen by twelve which had a nice desk, a fantastic desktop computer on it with two wide screen monitors, laser printer, wifi router and all the other goodies. There was a top end laptop still in the box with a leather briefcase designed to carry it.

"You can replace the desk if you don't like it. This is your home, so I expect you to make it yours. There's a folder on the desk that gives you the temporary passwords you need to sign onto the network and my email accounts. Change those immediately. The information you need to learn your new job will be couriered to your current residence on Tuesday, or in the case of some things, accessed through your new computers, with instructions which will come through the same courier. Feel free to walk around and inspect everything. Kick the tires, shall we say."

Mistress and I went on a walkabout in the new apartment. The Master bedroom was around twenty by sixteen feet with two walk in closets, his and hers. The Master Bath was also huge with both an enclosed shower and a bathtub with Jacuzzi, two sinks and a dressing table between them. The bedroom had a balcony overlooking the Park.

The other two bedrooms were as big as the Master Bedroom in our old apartment, with a shared bathroom nearly as luxurious as ours, and another half bath near the great room.

A large, well appointed kitchen topped off our new living quarters, which I appreciated as Mistress usually had me cooking meals on the weekends.

"Bill, this place is fabulous," I said when we rejoined him.

"I'm glad you like it. You'll work like a dog to earn your money, but the benefits should help counter that."

"I can't thank you enough, sir. I thought I was going to get fired tonight. I couldn't imagine why you wanted to see me. It wasn't this," I said, waving my arm around the luxurious accommodations, "especially after you saw me on Saturday night."

"That actually kind of tipped me towards you for this job. I wanted someone who understood this life and what it means to the people who live it."

"Mr. Thornhill," Mistress said, "I believe my slave and I need to anoint this place. With your indulgence, sir, I'm about to suck his cock until he cums, then make him lick it off the floor."

"It's your place. Do as you wish." He started checking his phone.

Mistress unlocked my cock cage and knelt down in front of me. "Ask for permission to cum, and I'll give it. I want you to spill your cum on the floor and lick it up."

I looked at the floor, a gleaming, white tile. At least it looked clean.

"Yes, Mistress."

In front of my number one boss and owner of a major conglomerate, Mistress sucked my cock, waited until I asked for permission to cum, then released me from her mouth and jacked me off to finish until I shot off like a cannon, then made me crawl on the floor and lick it all up.

"Finished?" Bill said when I stood up again.

"Until we get home and he fucks me ragged and I make him suck his cum out of my cunt as a reward for being such a good boy," Mistress said.

"Fine, grab your new laptop, briefcase and the folder with your log on information."

I went back to my new office, grabbed what I needed, then returned to the entry where Mistress put me back in my cage, and I got dressed. Bill locked up, then handed Mistress the keys and we returned to his residence.

"We have some food for you laid out in the dining room, canapé type snacks and the like, nothing too heavy considering the hour. Plus, you can have another drink if you want. No need to remain clear headed anymore."

Of course, Mistress made me strip again when we entered his residence. His wife remained nude and despite having just cum hard in my new place, suffered quite a bit of discomfort for the rest of the evening.

On the subway back to Brooklyn, I asked, "Did you know he was offering me this job, Mistress."

"No. I knew he was interested in considering you for another position, but not what it was or any of the details or benefits. I knew nothing about the new apartment, rate of pay or anything like that."

"Did you know he wouldn't care if I stripped down, Mistress?"

"No, but he did tell me I could treat you the same in his home as I did in ours. The rest was all me."

I nodded thoughtfully, then kissed her. She snuggled against me.

"I'm so looking forward to our new life, Richard. It seems exciting times are coming our way."

A hell of a lot different than they'd been a month ago, that's for sure.

******

The next morning, my supervisor congratulated me on my new job.

"I told you, you were doing a great job. Do you know what your new job consists of?"

"Personal assistant, manage his business and personal appointments. A lot of travel apparently. He expects me to be with him most of the time."

"Good job. Let me know what you can't finish by Friday and I'll assign it to someone else."

Not having to worry about losing my job, the next thing I had to worry about was my weekend. William had said it would be tough for me, enough so William had given me Monday off to recover. I could feel my stomach start to churn the closer it got.

******

Friday night I got home from work and found Mistress had made supper for me. I took off my clothes and hung them up before sitting down to eat.

"Are you nervous, honey?" Mistress asked.

"What's giving it away, Mistress?"

"The fact you're hardly eating, even though I made your favorite meal. It will be okay, Richard. All I need you to do is surrender your will to me and obey. Don't worry about it, don't think about it, just surrender."

"Yes, Mistress."

We took a shower together and brushed our teeth to prepare for company before our guest arrived at 7:30. I was waiting naked except for my cock cage when Mistress let him in. He was around six feet tall, 190 or so pounds, solidly built, short hair, mustache, and he was handsome, objectively handsome. I thought most people of either gender would think so, kind of how Brad Pitt was perceived by most people to be good looking.

"Richard, this is Andre. He's going to introduce you to male on male sex. Would you like to see the cock you're going to be fucking and sucking?"

Could I say no? I wanted to. Surrender and obey me. That's what my Mistress required of me. Surrender your will, your ego, and obey me.

"I may as well, Mistress."

"Let me help you with your clothes, Andre," Mistress said, starting to unbutton his shirt.

First his shirt, then his shoes, loafers without socks, then lowering his jeans, a huge bulge in his boxer briefs. It didn't look hard, and still looked to be seven inches long. Mistress lowered his briefs and I was looking at a limp, black snake, looking to be two inches in diameter with a huge set of balls dangling four inches below his groin. I gulped. Mistress tried wrapping her hand around the shaft. She couldn't touch her fingers with her thumb.