Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers

"Mmm, lovely. A big black lollipop." She popped the top three inches of his cock in her mouth. Thirty seconds of sucking added another inch and he still wasn't erect.

"Beautiful, Andre. I'm going to love feeling this bad boy inside my tight little cunt. I have a request for you."

"What's that." His voice was a mellifluous tenor which sounded as if he could do voices for commercials that would convince you to buy anything.

"I want to spend most of this evening fucking you. Except for Richard getting you hard enough to fuck me again, I'd like to save most of the guy on guy fucking for tomorrow. We're having a couple women come to check out the action and I think they want to see you two boys fucking. They've already seen me fucking men. It's possible either or both of them will want to fuck you too. I have no control over that."

"That's fine," Andre said, "but you've got to remove that thing on his dick. I want to see what I get to play with and maybe mess with it a bit."

I hoped to keep it off for the rest of the weekend. If I had to do this, I should get something to make it bearable.

"As long as you don't make him cum. I want him to be desperate to orgasm tomorrow. This morning is the last time he gets to cum today. He's doing without until the rest of our company arrives tomorrow."

"I can work with that."

Mistress took off my cock cage and he looked. It wasn't near as impressive as his cock. At least he didn't laugh. He moved close to me and took hold of my cock.

"Shouldn't have a problem swallowing this cock," he said, my dick starting to swell in his hand.

"Let's retire to our bedroom and you can demonstrate how to fuck me with your big black cock."

Mistress took his hand and led him to our bedroom. He kept hold of my cock, pulling me along with them. Mistress had a nice romantic setting with the sheets turned down and welcoming and several candles lit around the room for ambience. She drew him onto the bed.

"Richard, why don't you get Andre nice and hard so he can fuck me."

And so it began. I mumbled, "Yes, Mistress," and took hold of his impressive member. I remembered my training and began the process of pleasuring him although I knew Mistress didn't want him to finish in my mouth. I figured the longer I sucked him, the less time he could spend plugging my wife's cunt. I could get the first seven inches down without much difficulty, the last two or so inches were proving to be more difficult. It wasn't even the length as much as it was the width. I don't think my throat was as big around as his dick. After getting all of him down, I pulled off and swirled my tongue around the purplish-black head, gathering some of his pre-cum.

"He should be ready to fuck, Mistress."

Andre moaned. "This boy's got skills. I thought you said he didn't have much experience."

"He had some general oral sex training when I did, but he didn't get to practice on any cocks until I fucked the best man and another groomsman at his mother's wedding. That was mostly like now, just getting the men ready to fuck me again. If it's all the same to you, Andre, I'd like to ride you cowgirl until I get used to the size of your big prick."

Andre was agreeable and he got on his back. Mistress asked me to put his cock in her and she balanced on her knees over his shaft. I aimed him at the wet hole that was her pussy and she slowly sank down his big dick. Mistress orgasmed before she was halfway down, moaning quite vociferously as he stretched her out. Not even Sven's big dick had strained her pussy this much.

When she rose back up, her juices coated his bat. Damn, I was getting another erection watching my wife fuck his huge cock. What was the matter with me? She slid up and down a dozen times, cumming again.

"It's so damn big, Richard. It feels like he's splitting me in two. I love this cock. Lick my asshole, Richard."

She leaned down and spread her cheeks.

Surrender and obey. I began licking, conscious of the big cock less than an inch from my lips doing the nasty in my wife's cunt, slurping and sucking sounds as he plunged in and out of her wet box, stretched so wide to get around his prick.

"That's wonderful, honey. It feels so good, I'm going to cum again."

She did too. I could feel her pucker flutter as she spasmed. They continued fucking and Mistress was cumming fairly often, her sphincter spasming every time her pussy did.

"You like watching your woman cum on nigger cock?" Andre asked.

I was hard as a rock. I imagined it was stupid to deny I wasn't excited.

"I enjoy my Mistress receiving pleasure from any source, man or woman," I said, "and I don't like the word 'nigger'. It's rude and racist, even coming from you."

"What's rude is how much I love this tight, white cunt and how it clings to me. Are you hoping I breed her?"

"No, she's on birth control until she wants a child with me."

"What happens when she don't want your dick anymore because she's had mine, she so stretched out, she can't feel you anymore?"

"That's pure shit," I said. "A baby is bigger than your dick and I never heard any woman stopped fucking her husband after she had a child because she was too stretched out to feel his cock anymore. That's why they exercise their cunt muscles."

Andre laughed. "You got some fucking stones. Why you let other men fuck your woman?"

"For the same reason I'm going to fuck you. Because she wants me to. I decided to submit to her, to obey her wishes, so I surrender to her will."

"You don't want to fuck me?"

"Not particularly, but I'll do it because my Mistress wants me too. I'm demonstrating my willingness to do what she wants, to obey her no matter how much I'd prefer not to."

"I'm going to enjoy fucking you, even more because you don't want to. I'm ready to cum now, you going to watch me fill her cunt with my cum?"

"Please do, Richard. Watch closely," Mistress said. "I want you to watch, then suck his cock clean, and lick my cunt. I"m going to be so messy. I feel like I'm sloshing."

I obeyed. Andre gave two or three more deep thrusts, then his dick flexed over and over, each twitch, another load of cream deposited in her cunt. Mistress climaxed again as he pumped her full of cum, so much even her tight snatch couldn't hold it all in. It squeezed out from between their flesh, his dark ebon dick and her pink, spasming pussy.

"Fuck, that's some primo pussy there, Richard. You a lucky man to have this cute cunt in your bed."

He pulled out, his snake slithering out of the soaking sheath, a flood of fluids released as if a dam had broken. I grabbed his cum soaked hose, closed my eyes and shoved it into my mouth, licking and sucking to clean it up. More of their combined juices were leaking out of Mistress, running over his cock and balls. I lapped it up as quickly as I could to get to the copious fluids spilling out of her folds.

"Get over my face, Mistress," I said, and she smiled and squatted over me and I pulled her close, licking and sucking the goop seeping from her pussy, swallowing rapidly to keep up with it.

"You're such a good boy, Richard. I'm so proud of you."

I couldn't speak. Her pussy lips were almost smothering me. I licked her until she gasped in another orgasm, releasing more of Andre's cum with her contractions.

When Mistress felt she was properly cleaned up, she lay down on the bed. "What an incredible fucking. That was marvelous. I love a big cock. Richard, you have to get him erect again. Then I'd like to get over you in a sixty-nine and let Andre fuck me again from behind. You can lick and suck on my clit and get me going, then I want you to suck Andre's balls."

It was not lost on me that it would give me an even closer view of Andre fucking my Mistress, and pumping her full of his cum.

"Yes, Mistress." Surrender my ego. Obey my Mistress. Submit to her will.

I obeyed. I opened my mouth and accepted his huge dick, licking and sucking to get him hard. Andre put one hand on my head, encouraging my fellatio. He put his other hand on my cock and started pumping it, stroking, strengthening my own erection. I'd been hard for a long time, and started to get close. Mistress was paying attention.

"You have to stop, Andre. He won't last much longer."

He released me, my balls aching with the need to cum. It took ten minutes of jacking and sucking his cock before he was ready to fuck again. I lay down on the bed and my Mistress got over me, her pussy still wet and slowly leaking Andre's previous discharge. She spread her legs on either side of my face and I started licking her pussy, paying attention to her clit while Andre lined up behind her, the dark, flared head of his dick, finding her sheath and pushing deep inside her until his sack rolled over my forehead.

I waited until Mistress had two orgasms before abandoning her clit. Surrender my ego. Obey my Mistress. Submit to her will, not mine. I began sucking his balls. Andre moaned, loving it. His hair was kinky and longish, and it felt strange in my mouth, even more so than Cheryl's pussy hair had, but then again, his ball sack could never be confused with a pussy. I shuddered, but kept licking and sucking, so close to his cock sliding inside my Mistress, making her cum, shivering and trembling every time she did. Moaning and begging him to fuck her. Fuck her hard and own her cunt, to make her his.

Even knowing she was doing it to enforce my submission, by increasing my humiliation and shame like making me suck his cock and lick his balls, it hurt. My ego wasn't dead yet. I still struggled with it, wrestling with it. I wanted to bite his testicles off, not suck them in my mouth. Making me do those things, tell me those things, didn't increase Mistress's pleasure, it established her Dominance. Just like not letting me cum tonight, and inviting Domina and Cheryl to witness my mortification tomorrow didn't increase her pleasure. She'd cum as much regardless what I did. It was to increase my feelings of submission towards her, for me to prove to others I accepted her Dominance; to recognize her as my owner, my god, my beginning and ending in her hands.

Andre groaned and I felt his nuts drawing up, preparing another load of sperm for my Mistress, my wife. She begged for it.

"Fuck me, Andre. Cum inside me. Fill me with your cum. I want it. Make me cum on your cock. Own this white cunt."

Over and over, drilling the words into my brain in a searing pain, like she was branding my soul.

Surrender your ego, I told myself. You submitted for her pleasure; to obey her, to live your life for her. It's no reflection on your worth as an individual or as a man. Mr. Thornhill believes in you, in your strength and your ability. He's going to pay you massive sums of money. He doesn't care if you're submissive. Let go.

Andre let go, gasping and freezing inside Mistress' cunt, his cock pumping again, more cum, filling her up, a sperm pumping station. I caressed his balls with my tongue, licked his shaft as it slid in and out of her, tasting both of them, raw sex. Mistress gasping, shuddering, cumming again, her pussy clutching his cock like a lover, contracting, trying to vacuum the cum from the balls I was licking. Surrender.

His testes stopped twitching in my mouth, his sack relaxing and becoming looser. He groaned and his cock slipped out like a baby with a final push, accompanied by a gush of fluids, the placenta, in the form of cum, his and hers, spewing out behind it. I closed my eyes again, blindly licking, cleaning, trying to get every drop, scooping it with my tongue, sucking it out of her gaping, raw, well fucked cunt. I got every drop I could, then excused myself, went into the bathroom and heaved up my guts, expelling everything. Despite that, my dick was still hard and my balls ached. How fucking sick was I?

Mistress came into the bathroom behind me. She sat beside me and stroked my hair, my face, my shoulders, as I got the last of the sour bile out of my stomach, spitting and coughing.

"I know it's hard, Richard. I want you to know how much I love and appreciate what you're doing, how strong you are."

"I don't feel strong, Mistress."

"I know you don't. It's still your upbringing getting in the way, but I tell you truly, I don't believe I've ever met anyone stronger than you've been today. It goes against everything you've ever known and believed, and still you did it for me. You can't believe how much I love you for it. Despite that, I know tomorrow will be harder. I'll apologize in advance for what I'll ask you to do tomorrow.

"Go ahead and shower. I won't ask more of you tonight. I'll fuck Andre again in the morning, then we'll both be getting enemas before Cheryl and Domina arrive."

I knew now why Mistress told Thornhill I'd need Monday off. If tonight was any indication, the next two days would be hell.

******

Andre fucked Mistress again in the morning. She knelt in front of him after I got his cock hard, and put it inside her. I watched from underneath her, not as close as last night, but close enough to hear the slapping and the squelching of their fluid slicked flesh, to see the slime of their sexual lubrication coat his cock and drip from her leaking folds. To hear her moans and whimpers as she orgasmed and his sack swinging back and forth as he sawed into her flesh. To see his prick swell and flex as he emptied himself, more mess to clean up, although they used the shower instead of my tongue this morning, while I fixed breakfast. I wondered if it would be easier having sex with Andre myself instead of watching him fuck my wife. I suppose I'd be finding out soon.

After a light breakfast, Mistress and I took care of our cleansing ritual. We'd each done it enough that we were relatively clean inside and didn't require as much fluid to clean us out. Andre watched a little TV while we were gone. None of us bothered to dress. I couldn't, Mistress because she expected Domina to use her even as I had sex with Andre, and Andre because he didn't have anything to hide.

Domina arrived at ten, about two minutes before Cheryl. We introduced them both to Andre. He seemed to appreciate both of them. They were lovely women after all, and if he liked sex with men, he also enjoyed it with women as the last fifteen hours had proven over and over. It felt strange to be naked in front of Alexa, more so because I had another erection. I was already getting used to Cheryl's presence, though both of them watching me go through what I was about to do, disturbed me almost as much as me doing it in the first place. It seemed like my first real sex with a man should be more private than it was going to be.

"Andre, this is our Domina, our surrogate Mistress in the absence of Richard's mother. She's here to monitor my treatment of her brother and to reinforce my submission. It's likely I'll be licking her cunt and being punished at some point today. The other woman is my friend, Cheryl. She spent last week with us and wanted to see Richard with another man. What they do while they're here is up to them, although I think Cheryl is drooling now she's seen your cock, so who knows.

"Since Richard has cleansed his ass, what I was hoping, is that you'd fuck Richard in the ass, and when you're done, he'll suck you to another orgasm. Would you have a problem with this? We can get into some other things later after lunch."

"Sounds fine. Do you fuck Richard's ass with a strap-on?"

"I do," Mistress replied, "does that make a difference?"

"From the back, doggy style?"

"Yes."

"Has he ever kissed a man, romantically, passionately?" Andre asked.

"No, not to my knowledge."

"If I fuck him like you do, he'll be able to pretend to himself that it's you fucking him. He won't even have to look at me and see it's a man fucking him. It will make it easier for him to accept. I understand you're doing this to test his submission by making him do things he doesn't want to do?"

"That is the purpose."

"I suggest I fuck his ass face to face, and that we kiss as I fuck him. It will be hard to pretend to himself it's you. He'll be forced to accept it's a man fucking him."

"That sounds like an excellent suggestion," Domina said. "I want to see that."

"So do I," Cheryl said. "Sounds like fun."

Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do.

Andre smiled. "I like introducing new cucks into the fold, giving them their first taste of gay sex. I'm looking forward to it. Come here, Richard. Let me show you how it's done."

"Don't you want to use the bed?"

"No, I want to do you on the floor."

I was shivering, but I walked forward. Andre was about two inches taller than I was, more firmly built, harder. I'd just started working out again. As soon as I was in range, he pulled me closer, closer, until our dicks touched. I felt his huge salami dangling between his legs. Then our chests touched and he grabbed the back of my neck and turned my head to the side and kissed me. The small mustache he had was the same kinky hair of his pubes. It felt odd touching my lips, as if I was kissing pussy. His lips were harder than a woman's, more demanding. I could feel his tongue thrusting at mine, insisting on entry.

When I opened my mouth, it tangled with mine, thicker than a woman's tongue. I could taste his breakfast, the coffee he had. All in all, he wasn't a bad kisser, just different, so much different. I felt his cock swelling, getting larger, rubbing against me. Andre reached down between us, grabbing my own, massaging it, caressing my balls, making me hard in turn.

After kissing for several minutes, he pushed me down my knees to finish what nature had started.

"Suck it, make it hard, then ask me to fuck your ass."

I looked at Mistress. Her eyes were alight with delight. She was sitting down, touching herself, a finger lightly sliding up and down her slit, slick with moisture. Both of the other women were seated as well. Domina had a hand on her clothed boob, squeezing it, breathing hard. Cheryl wasn't touching herself yet, but she was panting too, her mouth open. I turned back to his sausage, opened my mouth, stretching it around his girth. Still he grew, taking up space in my mouth.

It was an awkward position. His cock was trying to rise up, my throat only wanting it to bend down. It pushed more forcefully against the roof of my mouth, yet remained just flexible enough to bend slightly as I swallowed, trying to get him down. When I had the right angle, he held my head and started face fucking me. He was so wide, I had to time my breathing to his cock sliding in and out of my throat, my eyes watering.

"Suck my cock, little cuck boy. Soon your ass gonna feel what your woman's cunt felt, having my big, black cock filling it."

He was right. Mistress's strap on wasn't as long or wide as Andre's tool. He was going to go where nothing had gone before unless it was coming out.

Domina tossed a bottle of lube at my knees. "He's right, Richard. You better lube that tube up or it isn't going to fit without scraping skin off."

I released his fully lengthened dick, almost spitting it out, my saliva dripping down my chin. I grabbed the lube and put a huge dollop in my hand. I started oiling it from the head down. Even my fingers didn't go all the way around it. I figured the closer I got him to climax, the less time he'd spend in my ass, so I was stroking him hard, trying to get him close at least.

"That's enough, Richard, let him fuck you now," Mistress said. "I want you to feel his cock in your ass."

"Don't forget to ask politely," Andre said.

"Please shove your prick up my ass and fuck me," I said, thinking I'd never expected those words to ever pass my lips.

Andre smiled down at me. "On your back and pull your legs backward."

I did and Andre knelt in between them holding his stiff cock. He placed the plump head against my pucker and leaned forward.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers