Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose we should let them sleep. They were fucking quite late last night," I said. "What did you want to do the rest of today and Monday, since I've got the day off and I don't appear to be in the blue funk you thought I'd be?"

"We need to shop for new furniture, start packing the things we want to take with us and decide what to keep or get rid of."

"Maybe the two deadbeats should help us, Mistress" I said.

"You think Domina would lower herself to helping two slaves?"

"She'd better, we just paid a lot of money for the sex she had last night, Mistress."

"You're right. She has a fiduciary responsibility to help."

"Plus, I've already offered her what we don't want in our new home, Mistress."

"Fine, we'll wake them when breakfast is made. Coffee and bacon always eases getting up earlier than you want to."

I kissed her and we went to make breakfast.