Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marnie had finished with Consuela and she was limp, having gotten a couple more orgasms from Marnie.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Master asked Consuela.

"It was amazing," Consuela said. "Do I need to...should I...Marnie, do I need to provide you sex too."

"That's not necessary," Master said, "I'm going to fuck her now. I'm sure you have some packing to do before we leave tomorrow. We have time for more experimentation at another time."

Instead of getting in a sixty-nine with Marnie, Master fucked her doggy style while I lay under him, licking and sucking on his balls. He must have enjoyed what I did because he left a huge deposit in Marnie, which I licked and sucked out of her cunt while she cleaned our Master.

The rest of the evening we spent packing for our trip home.

******

The trip to Fresno was short. We checked into the hotel before going to Scott's house. Madeline remained at the hotel with Consuela. Becky opened the door again.

"Hi, everyone. Good to see you again. Everyone is working in the basement until three. Then we'll set up for another outdoor grilling. If you need anything, anything at all, let me know, even fucking."

Master asked me, "Have you ever fucked a pregnant woman before, Richard?"

"Not to my knowledge, Master."

"After Becky brings everyone drinks, why don't you take her up on her offer. The hormones in a woman's body really make them horny during pregnancy."

"Have you fucked pregnant women, sir?"

"Of course."

"Did you ever give any of the babies brain damage, Master?"

He looked at me for a few seconds, wondering what the hell I was talking about, then started laughing. "If I did, they didn't tell me about it. You're a clever guy, Richard."

"Now appearing at a slave market near you, sir."

I was in the kitchen helping Becky bring everyone else drinks. "What were you joking with Andre about?" Becky asked.

"The length of his cock. How if he fucked a pregnant woman, he'd be battering the babies head."

Becky started laughing. "That is pretty funny. Do you think that would really happen?"

"I'm sure if you're cautious, the body adjusts and you don't hurt the baby, even for big dicks like his. Is it true that you're horny due to your pregnancy?"

"I'm pretty much always ready for sex, but I think it's as much due to my slavery as my pregnancy. I've wanted sex ever since I experienced submission and all the craziness when Julia invited me to deliver pizzas and join them for some fun and games.

We brought everyone their drinks in the pool and hot tub. They were naked and relaxing. As soon as everyone had theirs, Becky led me to her room, bringing a baby monitor with us so she could respond if Lucas woke up. I don't know if she was especially aroused by her pregnancy, but she wanted to be fucked a couple times, and sucked me back to hardness to get what she wanted. I fucked her once lying behind her and once while she rode me. When I was behind her, I had my arm wrapped around her tummy and I could feel Junior inside her, moving or kicking.

When she rode me, I could see her breasts had swollen preparing for breast feeding. After I climaxed the second time, I cuddled with her.

"That was nice, Richard. Very satisfying and I'm reasonably certain my baby didn't become brain damaged."

I laughed. "Do you know the sex of the baby?"

"A girl. Lisa is having a boy."

"Have you picked out a name?

"I've kicked a few names around. I'd like it to be some variation of my Mistress' name, but not Julia junior. That isn't done for women's names. I've thought of Julie, and Jewel, but I haven't hit on anything I really liked yet."

"How about Juliana?"

"Juliana. I like that. I'll run that by everyone later."

"Do your parents know you're a submissive?"

"Oh, yes. They practically blew up when they heard. They assumed this is some kind of hippie compound of godless people, doing the devil's work. They wouldn't even meet anyone to start with. I told them I was happy here, as happy as I'd ever been, and if they ever wanted to have contact with their grandchild, they better ease up. I told them it was my own fault I got pregnant and they were doing right by me and supporting me, instead of insisting I get an abortion. They've started loosening up some. They've met the others and discovered they're not total monsters. They're not crazy about the submissive bits. To them, it might even be worse than the group sex. I'm not sure I can leave them be alone with the baby. They might try taking it and claiming we're unfit. We'll see. What about your parents?"

"I don't have much respect or contact with my Dad. I don't even know what he knows. My sister dislikes him more than I do. My mother knows. She's a Dominant herself. When it came out I was submissive, she became Marnie's Dominant to ensure nothing bad would happen to me until we figured it out. She remained Marnie's Dominant until about two weeks ago when we both decided to submit to Master. Marnie hasn't said anything to her parents. We don't know what to expect from them."

"Do you like gay sex?"

"Let's just say I hate it less every day. I'm getting used to it. I guess like anything else, spankings and what not, you get used to it. When I was younger, and heard that you could give a woman pleasure by licking them, I thought, 'Whoa, gross.' Now, it's my second favorite thing to do, so who's to say what's right and wrong. Marnie never having had sex with a woman before her submission hasn't stopped her from enjoying it now. I can't claim I don't orgasm. It's just odd and something I never imagined myself doing before. It's not my first choice for sexual activity."

"I know exactly what you mean. Having sex with a woman the first time was crazy. I didn't know what to expect. I thought I'd hate getting punished, but it's never as bad as you think it's going to be. Now, it's normal. If I don't get spanked once a day, I kind of miss it."

I laughed. "I suppose I should see if my Master needs me for anything. Thanks. I had a lovely time. You're very affectionate."

"I should probably get started on salad for everyone. I think we're having grilled chicken today. Maybe I'll make Cole slaw."

"If you need any help, let me know."

She took the baby monitor with her again and went downstairs with me following. When I went back to the patio, Scott was fucking my wife and Master was fucking Regina. Both of the women seemed to be enjoying themselves. Bill was sitting in the hot tub with Evelyn sitting in his lap, cuddling. I joined Bill in the tub.

"You were gone quite awhile," Bill said.

"Master was right, Becky was quite horny, sir. Once wasn't good enough for her. You decided to let Regina sample Master's ample charms?"

"Evelyn said it would be a shame if she didn't."

"He does have that affect on women, sir. It's not just his big cock either. It's the confidence his big cock gives him. He expects you to succumb, so you do. You have it as well, sir, though you don't use it to seduce women. You have confidence in yourself and it's compelling. You know things will work out for you so they do."

"Evelyn took my confidence away from me for a time. She made me feel ineffectual, incompetent and impotent. She made me a cuckold."

"I'm so sorry, Master," Evelyn said. "I know what I did to you. I'll never be able to make up for what I did."

"That's not true, Evelyn. You've already made up for what you did. You've become an exquisite submissive sex slave. You've done everything I asked you to do to atone for yourself. You take fifty hard swats every day so you can be reminded of what you were before and what you reject now. You've given me a beautiful daughter. You've enriched my life in a thousand ways. You even gave to me your sister slave. I would have refused Regina's plea to become my submissive; afraid to rock the boat because of how good our marriage had become. You convinced me to take her. You make every attempt to obey my every command. You not only took my confidence away, you gave it back. To the point I can give you to our monster dicked friend over there and need never worry about it. Perhaps I was too timid a husband, afraid I'd make a mistake. It got fixed. While I don't look back on our past with fondness, it did allow us to discover what we have now. I wouldn't trade that for the world."

Evelyn wrapped her arms around her husband's neck and started crying. The others heard her and looked to see if she was in distress, particularly Regina, who almost stopped fucking Master, checking on her sister slave to ensure nothing was wrong Everyone seeing her hugging her husband, they could safely ignore it.

Three o'clock rolled around, work shut down and people started showing up for the cookout. All of the female slaves loved Marnie's new slave jewelry.

"I'd love something like this," Lisa said, "but I'm working naked with power tools. I'd probably have it ripped off me and have a real bad day."

When it was time for Bernice and Cedric to show, Shasta reminded everyone to put clothes on. Scott put the chicken on around four, approximately a half hour before Rhonda was scheduled to be home.

"Your bed is ready," Julia told me. "Scott is going to bring it to the airport tomorrow in his pick-up when he brings Shasta and her family there. Shasta will help you set it up since she's going to be in town, although, what she probably really wants to do is fuck Master Andre on it. Don't tell her I said so."

"I think we can accommodate her. Although Master will be going back to work when we return, he does take some time off."

"How did you like Becky? Isn't she a sweetheart?"

"She's a lovely young woman," I agreed.

"Becky said you suggested Juliana as a name for her baby girl."

"I did. She said she wanted something that reminded her of you."

"She is such a good girl. I'm so lucky to have her. So eager to please."

In addition to the group that came last time, Rhonda's sister, Wendy, and her girlfriend, Shannon, both showed up. I could see both of them staring at the bulge in Master's swimsuit. Two more women fascinated by my big cocked Master, by which I got the impression they were bisexual instead of lesbian. That was later confirmed when I found out their mutual boyfriend, Anthony, had gone into the Army and was currently in boot camp. Shannon also revealed she liked dating black people because it pissed her parents off, so having a black boyfriend and girlfriend was doing the trick. Wendy's parents didn't know she was in a sexual relationship with Shannon because Rhonda had gotten so much flack from being lesbian. A lot of times, they came here when they wanted to have sex with each other.

There were no more sexual escapades that evening, with both Lucas and Cedric up and visiting.

On the way back to the hotel around nine, Master said, "Bill, I want to thank you for inviting me to go with you on this trip. I've had a wonderful time. I felt like I was a part of your family. It meant a lot to me."

"You're welcome, Andre. You did a lot to keep Madeline entertained. I thank you for that."

"She's a wonderful child. You're raising a great kid."

"Thank you."

******

That night in the hotel, Master had me suck his cock to completion while Marnie rode his face. I took my own sweet time with it, using about twenty minutes before Master inundated my mouth with his cream. His hips arched off the bed as he erupted in my mouth.

"Damn, Richard! I swear that was your best blow job yet. Are you sure you're not gay?"

"Pretty sure, sir."

"How many times did you cum, Marnie?"

"Four times, Master."

"How many times do you think you could make Marnie cum in the same amount of time, cuck boy?"

"In that position, probably six. More if she were on her back and I was between her legs, sir."

"Let me see."

"Which position, sir."

"Marnie on her back and you between her legs. I want to time you."

We got into position while Master set up his phone to time it. When he said go, I began exploring for Marnie's current trigger points. When Master called time, Marnie had cum eight times, with a ninth about ten seconds after he called time.

"How did you do that?" Master asked.

"I told you that you depended too much on the size of your cock. While fucking her, your dick size will make a difference, I'll concede that to you, but in other areas technique matters."

"Show me how you did that?"

I explained seduction according to the Bible of Beth. How to pay attention to all the signals a body gave off when you were pleasuring it. Using those signals how to provide the very best gratification.

"Of course, if I weren't having some kind of timed race, sir, I wouldn't be going for numbers of orgasms, but the quality, which is what I did for you."

After telling him that, I did another one for Marnie in which I took fifteen minutes to bring her to orgasm, but popped off three more right after it over the next five minutes. The first one was a corker in which she gave a modified squirt, more of a gusher, as it didn't spray, but did flood her pussy with fluids which leaked profusely out. She was arched off the bed, moaning wildly and begging me to let her cum when I finally took her over the edge.

"And that's what you did to me?"

"The principles are the same for men or women, sir. It's a form of edging; keeping you on the cusp of orgasm for a relatively long time. Bringing you right up to the precipice, then letting you cool down some, and establish another plateau, a higher level of arousal, say, before continuing to build on that plateau and create another after it. Almost like building a stepped pyramid. If done too long, I'm sure it becomes a form of torture. Master Greenbriar had a device called a Slave Trainer he used on his slaves. It would bring them to the edge of orgasm, then shut itself off and keep doing this over and over again. They universally hated it. It was another very effective form of punishment. Using the same principles, it can be a source of pleasure if you don't keep it going for several hours, just build for a better orgasm."

"Marnie, show me the same thing on Richard," Master ordered.

She proceeded to give me the second best blow job I've ever received. The one from Beth was still the best, but this was a damn close second. God knows she'd been getting lots of practice, including on a cock larger than mine. I was clutching her head to my groin as I spewed spurt after spurt of hot, salty cum into Marnie's moist, sucking mouth as she totally drained my balls.

I thought we'd be done for the night, but Master then practiced on my cock. I was sure I wouldn't have much to give him after Marnie's blow job, but Master's was the very best he'd ever given me, and he somehow edged me long enough to build up another good supply of cream before I surrendered it to him.

Then he had to practice his newly found oral skills on Marnie, pretty much doing the same thing to her that I'd done. By the time he finished with her, he had another erection which he used to furiously fuck my wife, blasting another monstrous load of his cum into her, cum which I got to lick from her, his cuck toy once again.

******

We had time for a leisurely breakfast in the morning, we weren't checking out of the hotel until ten. Master spent a good deal of time chatting with Madeline about whatever she wanted to talk about. His attention on her was undivided. I'm sure it was part of the same sort of skill be brought in seducing women. Giving them his undivided attention until they got a good look at or feel of his cock, though with Madeline, it was totally innocent. He seemed to enjoy her prattling on about anything and everything, and would listen raptly to anything she said, responding whenever she asked him a question.

She asked him what he did for work. I wondered how he would answer that.

"I work in customer relations. Every so often, someone buys something that they're not happy with, and they come to me with their problem. It's my job to try to fix it so they're happy with their purchase again. Let's say you got a toy for Christmas, and it broke after you played with it for a day. You'd be upset, wouldn't you?"

"Yes."

"So you'd call me and I would try to fix it for you, either repair the toy you had or perhaps exchange it for a new one. Everybody needs something fixed once in awhile."

"Okay."

Master was skirting the issue, but in a nice way. Just like Marnie had needed a new cock and he gave her one which could give her what she wanted, a Dominant male who'd use her.

We checked out and went to the airport. It wasn't the terminal and we could drive out to the plane. We loaded our baggage on the plane and ten minutes after we arrived, Scott arrived with our new bed broken down into its component parts, with Shasta, Bernice and Cedric in the truck. Scott helped Master and I load the bed in the cargo hold, then the luggage. Scott gave each of them a big hug before he left. This was their first time riding a jet, though they'd all been in Bill's helicopter before for a short trip from LA to Fresno. Of course, riding in William's private jet wasn't anything like being stuffed like sardines into tourist class in a commercial airline. The seats were big and spacious and the service was impeccable.

Once again, Master was drawn into the children's orbit. He spent the whole trip looking out the windows with them pointing at the various things we flew over, the Grand Canyon, mountains, rivers, farms and cities. He didn't know what it was we were looking at, but still enjoyed looking at it with the kids. Sometimes, Bill would chime in and tell them what it was. Madeline had flown multiple times, but Cedric never had. She was seeing everything anew because of him, and Master was seeing everything with a child's wonder through their eyes.

We'd taken off at 11:30 AM Pacific time and with the three hour time difference, it was after 7 PM when we arrived. Bill had arranged for our bed to be delivered tomorrow, but we took our luggage and headed home, leaving the limousine in Bill's garage and walking across the street to Tavern on the Green for a late supper.

When the waiter brought the bill, Master took it.

"I'd like to pay, Bill, to thank you for everything."

"The bill is well over a thousand dollars, Andre. We had twelve people here."

"Didn't you hear; I had a great payday three weeks ago for doing something or other. I just had a sweet California vacation I didn't have to pay for, staying in deluxe accommodations and eating great food. I'll feel like a shit if I don't pay for this. You don't want me to feel like a shit, do you?"

Bill laughed. "I suppose not. Fine. Pay away."

Both of the kids were tuckered out, it being well past their bedtimes. Bill carried Madeline and Master carried Cedric across the street, Shasta taking over after Master laid him in his bed.

"You've got a sweet kid, Shasta. He's very polite," Master said.

"Neither my mother nor me would have it any other way."

He kissed her forehead. "And you're a good mother." He walked quickly away before she had a chance to respond.

"Goodnight, Evelyn, Regina, Bill. I had a great time."

Marnie and I had to hurry to keep up with him as he left.

As soon as we got back to my place, Master ordered us to strip. We'd planned to anyway; it wasn't a surprise.

"New rules, cuck boy."

"Yes, Master?"

"Since I'm moving in now, I'm going to be here all the time except when I'm working. Starting tonight, unless I'm with a John or Jane overnight or for a weekend fucking, you can't fuck your wife until I've fucked her first. You'll be getting me ready to fuck her and cleaning up afterward unless you're at work. If you are, I'll take care of it. Same applies to Serena. If they're here for some reason, no one gets to fuck her until I've fucked her. They're going to be here tomorrow night. The only relief either you or Herbert might get tomorrow night is to fuck or suck each other."