Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir."

"Same applies to any other female who comes to visit. Vickie, Cheryl, Alexandra, Consuela, anybody. No one fucks them until I do. Are we clear?"

"Perfectly clear, Master."

"I'm about to fuck your wife. Get me ready please."

"Would you prefer the bedroom, sir?"

"Right here is fine."

I helped him undress and knelt down to suck his cock. When he was erect, he picked Marnie up and set her down over his rampant prick. She climaxed immediately. She was clinging to his neck and shoulders with her legs wrapped around his waist. She was bouncing up and down over his shaft as he carried her into the bedroom. Without dislodging his dick, he laid her back on the bed and pounded her, grunting each time his cock bottomed out in her cunt. He fucked her for over fifteen minutes, Marnie going wild, cumming often, begging Master to fuck her and leave his cum inside her. With one last grunt, he froze and hosed down her pussy with a massive infusion of his hot cream.

He pulled out of her, leaving a swamp in her sheath.

"Lick me clean. If you want to fuck her cunt, you can, but you can only fuck her while she's full of my sperm, then clean up both. Otherwise, you can clean her up now and go to bed."

"Yes, sir."

My cock was hard. Watching Master fuck my wife had been arousing as hell. The way she climaxed on his cock, unbelievable. I cleaned his limp, but still as large as mine, shaft of all the cum from both of them. He went to shower. Marnie opened her arms for me. I inserted my cock into the warm soup in her cunt and fucked her. She climaxed once, so I wasn't totally inept. I deposited my load on top of his, perhaps half the volume of his. When I was done, I cleaned all the cum out of her cunt. I still slept in the wet spot, left as I fucked her with his cream dripping out of her.

******