Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 08

Story Info
California adventures continue. Jewelry fused.
7.6k words
4.49
8.5k
9

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,574 Followers

In this chapter, our protagonists California adventures continue. Andre sees the ocean for the first time. Marnie has her slave jewelry fused so she can't remove it without cutting it off. Richard has sex with his first pregnant woman and is told he can only have sex with Marnie's vagina after Andre has. This chapter contains, oral, anal, group, interracial, lesbian and gay sex. There are no STD's or COVID in this fantasy world. My thanks to my editors for their assistance in making this better.

Becoming a Cuckold, Ch 8 - California, pt 2

Our sleep was disturbed a couple different times by my phone going off to remind me to put on Marnie's cream. When my work alarm went off, we both got up. It had been twenty-two hours since Marnie's piercings, so it seemed safe for her to shower. I went into the shower with her and was very careful washing her and patting her dry afterward.

Before I left for the main house for breakfast, I saw Evelyn get up. Her labia looked puffy and well fucked. She moved as if she were sore. She grinned at me.

"I hope I didn't wake you or keep you up?"

"No, we were still awake the last time we heard you scream."

"Your Master is so big."

"I'm aware."

"Of course you are. How foolish of me. How is Marnie doing?"

"Fine so far."

"I heard her scream once too. I hope you didn't..."

"Glass dildo, thoroughly cleaned first. She was so needy after hearing you scream the first time."

Evelyn blushed. "I shall have to properly thank my Master for letting me experience your Master."

I waited for her as she put on her clothes from yesterday, then we walked together to the main house.

"Is Master still sleeping?"

"No, he was up. He should be coming for breakfast soon. I just didn't want to walk back with him. It seemed better to come separately. Not be so obvious. Is Marnie still sleeping?"

"She's tired, but she's awake. She didn't want to put clothes on currently. Her nipples are still too sore to have any material rubbing on them. I'll bring her food after I've eaten."

We parted ways at the house, Evelyn heading to the bedroom to shower and change while I checked the days agenda for William, then headed to the dining room for a bite.

Regina and Bill were already eating breakfast.

"How's Marnie doing?" Bill asked.

"Fine, sir. Didn't feel like putting clothes on, still sore. I'll bring her some food shortly."

I got some food and sat down. Master came into the dining room. He looked at William and Regina. I wondered if he would say something about Evelyn; like what a nice fuck she was, or even how passionate she was. It would be very tacky if he did. He usually said something to me after fucking my wife, but that was different. He was enforcing my submissiveness.

Instead he said, "Is that stubble I see on your head, Regina?"

I looked quickly, having missed it. Sure enough, there was hair stubble on her head, short but noticeable.

"It is, Master Miller. My Master told me I could regrow my head hair. Today is the first day I haven't shaved it since it was shorn."

Evelyn came in with Madeline and Consuela as Regina spoke. Madeline went running up to Master who picked her up and tossed her in air, then set her down.

"Are you ready to watch 'Frozen 2' with me?" Madeline asked breathlessly, flush with excitement after being tossed up.

"Not until after my breakfast, Madeline. I'm mighty hungry," Master replied. "We'll watch after I eat, I promise."

"Congratulations, Regina," Evelyn said. "Are you looking forward to having hair again?" Evelyn bent down and kissed Regina's cheek.

"If it pleases Master, yes."

"I hope this doesn't mean my husband is becoming more lenient."

Bill laughed. "Not really. You and I still have our morning appointment." Her fifty swat spanking every day?

"Good," Evelyn said. "I should hate to think you'd forget something so important to our marriage."

"Never."

Evelyn kissed him, not on the cheeks. He pulled her down into his lap. "Thank you," she whispered.

William kissed her again.

******

My breakfast over, I brought food to Marnie. "You may stay here if you wish," I said, "but I'd like to attend to your piercings if I could. Perhaps a light robe would work instead of any type of shirt or dress."

"It sounds doable. I'll come up to the house. How are William and Evelyn doing?"

"It appears they're doing fine. Bill is going to let Regina regrow her hair. She didn't shave her head this morning. Master is watching 'Frozen 2' with Madeline and Consuela."

"Master really seems to enjoy children," Marnie said.

"He does. I wonder if it's because of his own childhood or lack thereof?"

"Perhaps."

I escorted her back to the main house with a light cotton bathrobe on. It didn't cover much, but it covered enough. I gave the antibiotic cream to Master, so he could apply it to Marnie's piercing while I was working. She watched the rest of the movie with the others. William and I went to to his home office to work.

******

The rest of the week went much as that day went, except without Evelyn or Marnie, I received most of Master's attentions at night. We'd suck each other off, or he'd fuck my ass while Marnie sucked me, or I'd fuck his ass while Marnie sucked him. We'd take turns fucking her with the glass dildo, giving her pleasure as one or the other kissed her. In the evening, we'd usually watch a movie which Madeline picked out. During the day, the women would work on getting Master drown proofed, increasing his comfort in the water. He wasn't swimming, except for a dog paddle and he was dense and didn't float very well, but if he went under, he didn't panic, just pushed off the bottom.

On Wednesday, we reduced the salve treatments to every eight hours, so we started sleeping through the night. We didn't fuck Marnie Wednesday morning, but Wednesday, after the movie, Master took his Master's rights and fucked Marnie first, letting me clean up after him, then get him hard again. I was allowed to fuck her cunt while he took her ass, so all three of her slave holes had now been used since her piercing. On Friday, William and I ended our day early and he drove the three of us back to Brianna's where Marnie received the rest of her slave jewelry and had it fused together so it could no longer be removed without cutting it off.

Despite the small tinge of fear I felt in my gut, I had to admit Marnie looked incredible in it. My cock was erect nearly instantaneously upon seeing her in her chains. The necklace like chain around her neck, to a central three ringed design over her upper chest. The upper ring had a large Queen of Spades emblem suspended in the middle. The middle ring had two male symbols and one female symbol. One of the male symbol's arrows pierced the female symbol, the other male symbol had the arrow bent and pointing down. Master said it was another symbol for a cuckold relationship. The lower ring had the large dangling black cock. Connecting chains went from that ring to her nipples and her clitoral hood.

Marnie had to have support for her breasts, but for her tits to be available to Master, she wore Demi bras which left her areolae and nipples bare. Even after she put on her low cut blouse, you could see where the chains led, and it accented and called attention to the three rings on her chest, and her lovely boobs.

Her ankle chains were left loose enough she could roll her stockings up underneath the chains so they could remain on the outside, but if she ever wore pantyhose, (unlikely, but possible) the chains would be covered, but visible, under the nylons.

On Saturday, William took all of us to Malibu beach, including Madeline and Consuela. Robert drove the limousine, to carry us all.

"I've never been to the ocean before," Master said, as we got out of the limo, watching the breakers roll in and the surfers out on their boards.

"Not even the Atlantic? You're right there."

"I've seen the Atlantic. From any tall building in Manhattan, you can see the Atlantic, but I've never been there. Been on the East and Hudson Rivers, but I didn't even like boats, so I didn't go on the water much."

"The water is salty. If you get any in your mouth, you'll know it. It's not as clear as pool water, but you can still open your eyes if you want to. The waves can knock you down, but you ought to at least go in up to your waist. If you catch a wave right, you can body surf for several feet which is kind of fun."

Madeline grabbed his hand, tugging. "Come on, Andre. The ocean is a lot of fun. We can build sand castles and everything."

"Sand castles! You're joking. A castle like where princesses live?" Master said.

"Yes. One like where Anna and Elsa live. I'll show you. Come on."

"Okay."

He shrugged his shoulders at me and let himself be dragged towards the water. Consuela and Robert had the blankets, beach toys and an umbrella. Bill and I toted a cooler with sandwiches and beverages. Marnie had a very brief bikini as did Evelyn and Regina, though theirs were slightly more modest. Marnie's body jewelry was very visible and you could easily see where her chains led, their outline visible under the thin fabric of her suit.

After applying sun screen, Marnie and I brought Madeline's beach toys down near where she and Master were standing in the water. He was in it up to his knees in the ocean, Madeline was up above her waist. We sat down and watched them, giving sun screen to them both when they exited the water. Marnie helped spread the sunscreen on Madeline. We helped Master and Madeline build a sand castle. When I had my fill of sand castles, I waded out in the water and tried to do some body surfing, being successful roughly half the time. Master came out into the water and rinsed off.

"Richard, where the hell are you supposed to go to the bathroom here?" Master asked.

"In the ocean."

"What?"

"Where do you think the fish go? There's so much water, the amount of urine to water is considered minuscule, plus it's constantly moving and being mixed. Everyone does it. Don't go in the pool, though. That would get nasty soon. They have some bathrooms for any other business."

I left him alone so he had a modicum of privacy while he pissed. When he came out of the water, Marnie and I joined the others for some beverages while he continued to play with Madeline at the water's edge.

A black gentleman came walking along the beach and stopped, noticing Marnie's jewelry. He apparently knew what they stood for.

"What are you doing with the cuckold?" He addressed Marnie. "Why aren't you with your bull?"

Another word I was going to learn the meaning of.

"I don't know what that means," Marnie said.

"The big black cock you can't get enough of? The one you cuck your husband with because his dick doesn't satisfy you anymore?"

Robert looked like he was getting edgy, looking like he wanted to stand up. It was his job to protect William and his family, though it was directed to Marnie and me more than William.

"He's down by the water, building sand castles," I said, remaining calm. "And she still enjoys sex with her husband."

He looked and saw Master playing with Madeline down on the shoreline. He looked back at us.

"Sorry to disturb you," he said before moving off.

"What's a bull?" Marnie asked.

"In a cuckold relationship, a bull is the person a wife has adulterous sexual relations with instead of her husband," William said. "He doesn't have to be black, but in your case, because of the symbols you're wearing, he would be. In some cuckold relationships, the wife doesn't have sex with her husband anymore. Sex is exclusively with her bull. The husband is often feminized and his cock is locked up so he can't use it anymore."

"That's why Richard's mother wanted to Dominate me; to keep that from happening to her son."

"If you'd known nothing of Dominant/submissive relationships before, it could have happened, particularly if you're submissive yourself. Your bull would have defined the relationship. If your bull is almost exclusively heterosexual, he might have prevented you from having sex with other males, including your husband. He may still have made Richard clean you up after sex, including licking his cock, but it's strictly to Dominate the husband and show him his wife is now his property and will never have sex with him again. The husband is often responsible for supporting the bull and his wife, and that's his only function in their relationship. Andre is somewhat different in that he wants sex with both of you, and likes both of you."

Marnie took my hand. "I'm glad that's not our relationship," she said.

"If it were, we wouldn't be married anymore. I'm willing for you to have sex with other men and women, and even do those things to prepare you for sex with other men, but if I were no longer having sex with you, we'd be finished."

"Do you see what I meant when I said that Richard had a hard core and would never become a milquetoast as you feared he might?" Bill said. "He's not and won't become one. He's willing to share, but not to give up his rights as your husband."

Marnie squeezed my hand. "I do understand."

Evelyn called down to Madeline. "Maddie, come eat now. Andre isn't your new toy. Let him do things with the others."

"Okay," Madeline replied.

They came up and Master bent down and kissed both of us briefly, then he sat beside Marnie, and we had sandwiches and water.

"We're going to leave LA tomorrow," Bill said. "Make sure you're packed and ready to go by seven AM tomorrow. We'll be going back to Fresno first and spend the night. Make arrangements, Richard. The same hotel will be fine. Shasta, Bernice and Cedric will be coming back with us. I hope you've made most of the arrangements for their stay."

"Yes, sir. I've got reservations at the restaurants you wanted to take them to, some Broadway Shows and Museums you thought they'd like, including the Lion King for the children."

"Good."

We stayed for another three hours at the beach, Master eventually going deep enough in the water to get knocked over by waves. Marnie and I stayed close to make sure he didn't panic, but he did just fine, and even tried body surfing with me. Marnie's top got pulled off one of her breasts by a big wave, and she flashed the beach until she realized she'd lost a cup. She didn't panic any more than Master did when he went under the water. She calmly popped her boob back in her top. It seemed like half of the beach was watching to see if it happened again.

Madeline was pretty tuckered out when we got home. After a quick supper, Consuela put her to bed. She showed up at the door of the guest house about an hour later.

"I'm sorry to disturb you, sir, but I wondered if I might spend some time with you again," she asked.

"Alone, or with the others?" Master asked.

She looked at Marnie and me. "I've never been with two men or a woman before."

"You don't have to now. It's entirely up to you," Master said. "Whatever you want to do."

"What do you recommend I do?"

"Whatever you desire. Let me say that the orgasms that Marnie seems to enjoy the most are those where she is being licked at the same time she is being fucked. Richard is marginally the better pussy licker according to women who have experienced both, but not substantially better. The question is whether you would like to be with your mouth over him and his cock, or over another woman for the first time. I also remind you whatever you choose now, is not the last time you have to make the choice. We live a few doors down from each other in New York. What you choose not to experience now, you may experience at a later date if you're curious."

"Perhaps the safer choice for now, two men."

"Is it okay if Marnie watches?"

Consuela nodded shyly. Master led her to the larger of the two bedrooms, with Marnie and I following them.

"Why don't you lie down on the bed and let Richard pleasure you. Whenever you're comfortable to proceed, get into a sixty-nine with him and turn over so you're on top. I'll join you on the bed then."

She nodded again and I helped her undress. Consuela did not have the neatly trimmed or bald pussies that most of the women I'd been with recently had. Her bush was thick except for where she'd trimmed for wearing a bikini. She got comfortable on the bed and I went between her thighs, while Master and Marnie had a seat to watch.

I teased her for fifteen minutes, searching for all her trigger points. She was panting and ready to explode when I pushed her over the cliff into her first orgasm. She screamed so prettily for me and I thanked Beth Wilson for teaching me how to give someone so much pleasure. While I entertained her, Master was giving Marnie orgasms of her own by stroking, petting and fingering her. The scent of aroused women was strong in the room. I gave her two more quickly before she stopped me. The hair on her mound was damp from my saliva and her own abundant juices.

She had me lie down and reversing herself, mounted my face again. I felt her mouth descend over my cock. She didn't possess the skill of either Master or Marnie, but she was enthusiastic and her mouth was hot and wet and felt wonderful on my stiff shaft. I felt more than saw Master get on the bed with us, but I soon saw his tumescent prick nudging through the damp hair of her pussy seeking paradise. Consuela gasped in another orgasm as Master pushed into her, her cunt well lubricated by her previous climaxes.

Master started fucking her, long, deep strokes, starting slow. Long and deep as only Master and other similarly endowed men could do. I continued nibbling on her clit like the good little sub I was and Consuela had a rapid fire sequence of intense orgasms. She gave up all pretense of sucking me as she surrendered to her sexual gratification, her lips often open merely to suck air into her gasping mouth. It was not her job to pleasure me, it was mine to make this a wonderful experience for her. Master's cock grew white with the froth he stirred inside of her.

Consuela's orgasms were uncounted before I heard Master grunt and his cock flexed and pumped his black sack full of semen into her. Even after he climaxed, he continued his thrusting until she had another. Her body sagged from exhaustion and her weight increased as she gave up the attempt to hold herself up.

"Was that enjoyable?" Master asked.

"Wonderful, señor."

"If you'd like, you may experience the joys of a woman's tongue and Marnie will clean your pussy."

"You've not steered me wrong thus far, Andre."

"Roll over and Marnie will join you in bed. Richard, you have a job to do."

"Yes, Master."

I vacated the bed and Marnie took my place, licking her Master's cum from Consuela's well fucked cunt. He took Marnie's place in the chair and I knelt in front of him and cleaned his prick. When he started getting hard again, he ordered me to continue until I felt another salty load flood my mouth.

My balls were aching from unrelieved pressure, my cock as hard as a steel rod. Master had me stand in front of him and he stroked my rigid prick, his hands so adept at bringing satisfaction to other men. My breathing grew ragged as he handled my stick and balls.

"Sir, may I have permission to cum?" I begged, breathlessly.

"Cum for me, Richard," Master said before wrapping his lips around the crown of my cock. He took every drop of my payload, softly suckling the tip of my flexing pole as he massaged my sack. I gasped my thanks, my body shaking with the intensity of my release. He stood up and kissed me and I tasted myself in his mouth when he thrust his tongue inside me. His dick began growing again, I could feel it stirring between my legs, but Master's cock was done with me for the night.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,574 Followers