Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You might want to dress up as something other than a sex worker," Bill said, "since you moved your base of operations to Manhattan. You'll have a more upscale clientele now. Plus, there may be things you want to dress for other than your work."

"Like what?"

"You never know, but they do say clothes make the man."

Evelyn gave him a fur collared overcoat and Regina a gold bracelet. He also got a gift from Shasta and Bernice, an iTunes gift certificate for his favorite music, no matter what it might be. When he told them it was classical music, they were both surprised. Marnie got me an elliptical machine for our gym and Master got a new expensive leather wallet. Since Master had his insignias on Marnie's neck and ankles, I got her a diamond bracelet and Master an expensive new electric razor in case he wanted to shave his mustache off. I also gave him a pool membership so he could continue swimming all winter. Marnie and I got a matching, all leather luggage set for traveling from the Thornhills and a lovely framed print for our new apartment from Shasta and Bernice.

Master got Marnie and me leather wrist and ankle cuffs to use with our new bed. Marnie's were red and had the Hotwife symbol on them. Mine were black with the cuckold symbol on them. I also received my Christmas bonus check, a hundred thousand dollars.

"Sir, it's too much."

"What you and Marnie did to free those slaves, Richard, was more than I could have done; getting caned until you bled, getting fucked publicly. Consider half of it as Marnie's, as she did exactly the same thing and she wasn't even working for me. The plan was primarily yours and I also want you to know I've provided fifty thousand dollar trust funds in your name to each of the freed slaves to help them for the rest of their lives. It can be a dowry for those that return home and get married or help provide for an education if they remain. Malai gave me this to give to you when I told them."

He handed me a plain envelope with my name painstakingly written on it in a childish hand. She was obviously copying it down from someone else's written word. I pulled out a folded sheet of paper with more writing on it.

It said, Richard - I want to thank you for helping us when I thought I would be sold as a sex slave. I will work hard to make you proud of me. Perhaps, some day, you may claim what you refused to take when I would have given it to you. Your friend, Malai.

I started crying. Marnie took the note from me and read it.

She hugged me. "I knew she would end up being another girlfriend I should worry about."

That afternoon, we went to see the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center and we all tried skating. Bill had grown up in Wisconsin and knew his way around the ice. I'd skated a few times before, but I was pretty inept, doing about as well as Madeline, who'd gone skating a few times before.

The rest were all relative neophytes who spent as much time on their asses as on their skates, although they all took their falls with a great deal of laughter.

"I don't know what it is about you white folks and your endless fascination with water, both liquid and solid," Master said. "I tried to avoid water like the plague except for showers until I met you. Now you have me swimming until I feel I'm drowning, and bruising my ass on this hard stuff."

Bill laughed, helping him up. "Perhaps it's time to take you sailing."

"I think I'll pass until I can swim at least a mile."

"I can always put you in a life jacket. It's recommended anyway, no matter how well you swim."

"I'll think about it."

******

Shasta, Bernice and Cedric were flown home the Sunday after Christmas. We went to the private field on Long Island to see them off on Bill's jet. Master gave each of the kids a coloring book he'd had created starring them, entitled 'My Adventures in New York'. I don't know where it was done, but it showed outlines of all of us flying across the country, skating, going out to dinner, going to the play, watching movies together, opening presents.

"I'm sorry I couldn't give these to you at Christmas, but they weren't done yet, since we hadn't had all of our adventures together yet."

"Thank you, Andre. These are wonderful," Cedric said. "Now I'll have something to remember Madeline by."

Madeline hugged Master. "Now I can always remember what a good time I had when Cedric came to visit. Thank you."

"That really was a wonderful gift, Andre," Shasta said. "I never would have thought of it. You should have children some day. You're such a good man."

"I don't think that's likely," Andre said. "Who'd marry a prostitute? I'll just have to continue enjoying yours."

We hugged all of them before they left, each of us getting kisses from the women. We'd all had sex with both of them.

On the way back to the city, Bill said, "Don't make any plans for New Year's Eve, Richard, Marnie. I need you to attend another charity dinner and dance that night. Andre, if you'd like to attend, I can get you another ticket."

"New Year's Eve is always a high demand night," Master said. "Is it the Fantasy Costume Ball for the American Cancer Society?"

"It is," Evelyn said.

"I'm already engaged to attend that shindig as an escort. It's an all night gig for ten thousand dollars for a wealthy socialite. She wanted to ring in the New Year right with a smile on her face," Master said, cognizant of Madeline's presence in the car.

Both Evelyn and Regina caught the reference and laughed. "That shouldn't be a problem," Regina said.

"Do you know what costume you'll be wearing?" Bill asked.

"I haven't been informed. She said it would be something appropriate and tied into her costume. Serena is also working that night. Herbert might like to sit at your table since he'll be attending alone."

"Will we be at separate tables like we were last time, sir?" I asked.

"Yes, your duties will remain the same, mingle, dance, listen. People are always talking about what business they hope to have during the upcoming year. Since Herbert will be alone, Regina can be his date for the night. Find out what Herbert will be wearing and we'll get Regina a costume to match."

"That will be perfect," Master said. "I already know what costume I'd like Herbert to wear; something near and dear to his heart, a sissy cuckold costume. Regina could be his Dominatrix."

"That's going opposite to form for me," Regina said.

"But you could still pull it off," Bill said. "You're not that far removed from your own haughty, rich bitch days."

Regina laughed. "Too true. Something in leather I think, a leash to lead him around with, maybe a cushion so he can kneel at my feet."

"Make sure you make him kiss your feet and lick your toes," Master said. "He'll eat that up."

"Did you have costumes in mind for Marnie and myself, Andre, sir?"

"I'll leave it up to you," Master said. "Just make sure Marnie's is a little slutty."

"Something like a streetwalker sex worker, sir?" I asked, smiling.

"Very clever, Richard, but no, you can be more creative than that. You dressing up as her john or her pimp wouldn't show much imagination."

Yes, I could be more creative. I had an idea which might meet the criteria for a creative costume which would present Marnie at her slutty best.

******

I'd worked out enough in the past couple months, I thought I could get away with a barbarian warrior costume, and in the same vein, thought of something Gor like, a kajira slave outfit for Marnie. After searching, I found a chain type bra/chest covering, except it really wasn't a bra as it provided no support, merely covered the breasts in a draped fashion. It had nickel sized, plastic disk like objects between the chains, almost like sequins looking like chain mail, but more decorative. It would provide some covering for her nipples, but not a lot. On her D cup breasts, a lot of skin and her curves would be exposed. Furthermore, it left the middle of her chest bare so Master's own jewelry would remain visible. I found a chain panty which didn't cover anything, but would merely focus attention on what it didn't cover.

I found a bottom composed of two body chains which went around her hips and waist and connected to a metal diadem which would be be below her navel, and just above her pubic mound. Immediately below the diadem, was another metal chain on which a swath of red cloth about six to eight inches wide and mid-calf length, was suspended to cover her sex, with a couple narrow loops of cloth going to the back where another length of cloth would cover a similar length and width, not much more than would be needed to conceal the crevice of her ass. The material wasn't transparent, but diaphanous enough to hint at the treasures beneath it. Since Marnie wouldn't be wearing panties, as she walked, the material would swirl between her legs. It was daring as hell and just enough to keep you from getting arrested in New York. I got an erection just thinking of how she'd look in it.

Marnie was told I'd found costumes for both of us and she would probably be highly aroused wearing hers. She wanted to see it, but I said she wouldn't see it until she put it on New Year's Eve. I told her she should practice her dancing.

"Ballroom dancing?" Marnie asked, knowing we were going to a ball.

"The dance of a barbarian slave girl for her Master. Oh, I should also tell you you're going to be a red silk slave girl. If you don't know what that means, do an internet search on the Gor novels by John Norman and red silk slaves."

She got a look of pure lust in her eyes when I said that.

"I'll be sure and look it up."

I worked the three days before Thursday, December 31. We also didn't see much of Master the three days before New Year's Eve. He usually got in late, climbed into bed with his sleeping slaves, fell asleep himself, slept late, and went on another job. Since he wasn't fucking Marnie, I couldn't either, at least not in her pussy, so we contented ourselves with oral sex, or once, anal sex. It was enough to keep us from suffering, but I could tell Marnie was craving cock in her cunt. It was always moist when I licked her.

******

Marnie had her hair done professionally the day of the Fantasy Ball. She was a fucking knockout when she put her costume on before the ball. I knew I'd have an erection most of the night, and glad my costume would hide it. She had a CD with her when she came out of our bedroom after dressing. As expected, the costume was a slutty dream. Marnie could have been naked and it wouldn't be as provocative as her costume. I asked her what the CD was for and she said I'd find out when it was time, and not a moment before.

Bill's limo picked us up right outside of our apartment. Marnie had a coat over her costume, as did I. The costumes weren't warm and the evening was raw, temperatures in the twenties with a gusty wind. Bill and the others had entered the limo in his warm garage, so they weren't wearing coats, but the women had wraps to wear when they left the limo when we were dropped off. Herbert was meeting us at the ball.

Bill was dressed as Hugh Hefner and Evelyn as a Playboy bunny. Regina had a black leather Dominatrix outfit with a lace mask, fishnet stockings, calf high boots with four inch heels, a leash and a whip. William asked what we were dressed as, seeing the red cloth dangling below Marnie's coat.

"You'll see soon enough," I said. "Be prepared to get a boner. I've had one since she put it on. It's only slightly dissipated due to the coat because I know what's under it."

The two women laughed. "Show us," Regina said.

I unbuttoned the bottom of my coat and lifted my tunic, showing them my tumescence. Marnie put her hand on it, patting it, then giving it a brief tug before I lowered the tunic again.

"I sure hope I get to feel this in my cunt tonight."

"Master is pulling an all nighter," I reminded her.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Evelyn asked.

"I can no longer fuck Marnie's pussy until Master has fucked it first. He's been very busy the last few days. Marnie hasn't had anything in her cunt since Sunday."

"How is that going to work when you want to have children?" Evelyn asked.

"We haven't discussed it yet," I replied.

******

When we arrived, Bill's limo dropped us off at the front door, minimizing our exposure to the weather. Marnie, Regina and I entered a little after William and Evelyn went in, giving us some separation. Evelyn had a small cushion with her. I had a feeling Herbert would spend most of the night on his knees on the cushion. I felt like a million bucks with the two beautiful women on my arm as I passed through the doors into the lobby. Bill and Evelyn were standing close to where Evelyn had checked her fur wrap. We went straight to the coat check and I removed Marnie's coat first. I heard Regina suck in her breath.

"Oh my fucking God," Regina said softly. "I feel myself getting wet. No wonder you have an erection."

I took her wrap and checked it, then my own coat. I saw Bill and Evelyn move off, heads close together, talking, and I could guess what they were talking about. Marnie looked like a wet dream. We had to wait in the lobby until Herbert arrived. As we waited, lots and lots of people were eying my wife. More than a few drifted closer as they walked so they could get a closer look. She was like a black hole, drawing people into her orbit like star matter.

Herbert showed up and checked his coat. All he was wearing was some frilly girl panties, thigh high stockings and a very short, French maid outfit. He joined us and Regina kissed him on the cheek and attached her leash to his collar.

"Heel," she ordered and we walked into the ballroom.

We found our table and there were two other couples sharing it with us, one of them black, another white. We introduced ourselves. The white couple was Everett and Connie Mason and they were dressed like the farm couple in the famous Grant Wood painting, American Gothic, complete with a plastic pitch fork, though substantially younger and better looking. The black couple were Armand and Colette Depardeau. They were French and Armand was attached to the French UN delegation. Armand looked to be around fifty, Colette about ten to fifteen years younger. They were dressed like Han Solo and Princess Leia wearing the slave uniform from when she was captured by Jabba the Hut. She had the body to carry it off. She had a wig to carry off the side hair coils. She was seated to my left, with Armand on the other side of her, then Connie, Everett, Regina, Herbert kneeling, and Marnie to my right. The chair for Herbert had been set aside against the wall.

Apparently, Armand and Colette recognized the slave jewelry Marnie and I were wearing. Colette leaned towards me and whispered, "My husband is going to fuck your wife tonight, Monsieur."

I whispered back, "Not without the permission of her Master, he won't."

"Where is her Master?"

"He's around. I'm sure we'll see him sometime. How do you feel about your husband fucking other women?"

"We're French." As if that explained it all. Perhaps it did. I felt her hand on my bare thigh under my tunic, touching my cock. "Perhaps I'll fuck you. You are not so small as your jewelry might suggest. The head is very plump."

"Before I fuck you, I'd need permission from my Master as well."

"You are not gay, are you, Monsieur?"

"I would have said heterosexual exclusively until a couple months ago. I suppose I'd say bisexual now. Let's say I prefer women, but I will fuck men."

Marnie had paid attention to the interplay between Colette and me. She pulled my head around and kissed me to lay her claim on me.

"Your cock had better go in my cunt before it goes into hers, Monsieur," Marnie said, grabbing my cock from the other side and nudging Colette's aside.

"It won't be going anywhere without Master's permission."

"I'm going to talk to the people setting up for the band. Try to behave yourself while I'm gone." She smiled at Colette. "It isn't decided yet whose husband I'll be fucking."

Marnie got up and went up to the bandstand.

Colette said, "She's rather possessive for a Hotwife with a cuckold for a husband."

"Is your husband a cuckold? He lets you fuck other men."

"He knows and approves of my sex with others."

"I know and approve of her sex with others."

"You wear the symbol of a cuckold."

"My Master wishes me to wear it. I may always decline to submit and my wife will quit submitting with me."

"More an open marriage than a cuckold relationship?"

"I suppose, but who and when is up to our Master as long as we remain Master's submissives."

We still hadn't seen Serena or Master, but it was a big ball and no one looked like we expected. They started to serve our food. It was hard to mass produce food and have it taste great. It wasn't bad, but not the best. Regina fed Herbert, making him keep his hands on the table. I kept up conversations with the others at the table. I got a lot of good information from Armand, who was quite chatty, especially since he thought he'd be fucking my wife later on. Perhaps he would.

He knew my wife was a Hotwife who liked big black cocks. You didn't wear a Queen of Spades medallion without love of dark meat. Apparently, he thought his cock qualified. Everyone was interested in Herbert, both because of his costume, and because Regina was feeding him. That was stranger to Everett and Connie than it was to Armand and Colette. What surprised them, was Regina was not his wife and Regina was also off limits to Armand, though it was not blatantly stated he would not be fucking her tonight, either, though I seriously doubted Bill would consider it.

The meal was ended and dishes started to be cleared away so they could proceed to the dancing portion of the entertainment. As the bus staff cleared tables and people went to the bars for more drinks, a man came to the microphone set up for the music, turned it on and tapped a couple times to get everyone's attention.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Fantasy New Year's Eve Ball in support of the American Cancer Society. Just by being here tonight, we've raised over $50,000 for cancer research and treatment. We're hopeful you might manage to pull out your wallets and checkbooks and throw a little more into the pot. You know it's for a good cause. I'm sure cancer has touched the life of everyone in here to some degree or another. There will be large jars at the door to throw in any more money you'd like to contribute. We thank you again.

"A couple quick notes, housekeeping items, let's say. Every year we vote for the best costumes here at the Fantasy Ball. As you start to dance, make note of all the marvelous costumes we have here tonight. About an hour before we're scheduled to stop, we'll ask you for your votes for best costume. We'll pick up your votes at your tables, tally the results and announce the top three winners. The third place finisher will be awarded a dinner for two at Le Bernardin. The second prize is a weekend getaway at the Plaza Hotel. First prize is an all expenses paid trip for a week at the Killington Grand Resort Hotel in Killington, Vermont, one of the prime ski resorts in the Eastern US. We know you won't know everyone's name, so just name the costume, and we'll make sure we get the right one.

"Normally, this is where we begin the dancing portion of our entertainment, but we have a special request tonight by Mrs. Marnie Farber. She wished to do a special dance for her husband and 'ahem' Master. In her dance, she will be attempting to lure her warrior Master to their furs where he will show her what it is to be a woman. Please give a hearty round of applause to Marnie Farber."

The crowd started clapping and cheering, especially loud when they saw the near naked slave girl who'd be dancing for them when Marnie stood up and did a little bow to the audience. She took the chair Herbert had vacated and set it out in the middle of the dance floor, and asked me to sit down in it.