Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not vaginal sex, no. That's my story."

"Doesn't that bother you?"

"Not as much as you might think. After all, if I had a normal marriage, I couldn't be up here with you now."

She smiled at me and I kissed her, then started to remove her clothes with her permission. As I'd guessed, she was braless, and she had perfect tits, perfect in shape, form, and for her slim figure. She had on a lovely g-string, white lace. I told her so, too.

"You're perfect, just the way you are."

"I wished I'd shaved or at least trimmed, you know, around my sex, but Everett never licks me." Her bush was rather wild, sticking out around her g-string panties.

"That's okay. I'm a good forager/hunter. I can find anything."

She laughed again. To prove it to her, I slid my hand down her g-string and found her wet core. She gasped as I pushed two fingers inside of her. I kissed her again, capturing her mouth. Then I started sliding down her body, making sure to spend lots of time sucking and nibbling on her nipples since she said they were sensitive. When I finally reached her hips, I drew down her panties and lowered her to the bed. Everything that Beth taught me about licking a pussy, or anything I'd learned on my own, I put into practice on Connie. One of my hands was constantly stroking, squeezing, pinching or otherwise mauling one of her amazing breasts. The other one was usually involved in fingering her pussy, or rubbing over or gently prodding at her crinkled pucker, though I never penetrated her since I didn't know if she'd ever engaged in anal sex. I didn't let her climax until I'd brought her close to her peak three other times, taking her over the edge on her fourth, making her scream in pleasure, then quickly getting her off four more times. She was limp when I finished.

"That was the best sex I've ever had, and you didn't even fuck me," Connie said, still breathless, occasionally shivering as another small aftershock swept through her body.

"I am a trained sex slave," I said. "It's expected of me."

"Can't you please fuck me?"

"Not without Master fucking you first. He's here, but busy."

"Then send him up to fuck me and you can have me after."

"He's working. He's a male prostitute. Someone is paying him a great deal of money to spend the night with her."

"Can't you take over for him for a short time. She certainly won't regret not having him around once you get your mouth on her."

"What about your husband, Everett?"

"Fuck him."

"Fine. I'll ask him, but it might take awhile to arrange. I should make an appearance so your husband doesn't think I have anything to do with your disappearance. Be advised, Master has a very big prick and he's black, if that makes a difference. If he hasn't come up here in half an hour, you might as well come back down. If he comes up, I'll have him signal with a knock so you know it's him. Two knocks, a pause, then one more knock, like this." I demonstrated the knock. "After he's done with you. I'll come back and fuck you, using the same knock. Did you bring your phone with you?"

"Yes."

"You can't keep it with you, or Everett might try to call or text. Give it to me and I'll leave it down by our table so if he calls, he'll see you don't have it with you."

She handed me her phone. "Hurry back."

I'd just had sex with another man's wife, making him a cuckold. It felt good, especially since he didn't seem to appreciate her at all.

I hurried back downstairs and found Master, sitting and drinking with his nymph. I asked to interrupt for a second to ask a question. He excused himself and we had a quick conversation away from his table.

"Connie, the white woman at our table, is eager to have someone fuck her. I told her I couldn't unless you fucked her first. Can you break away long enough to fuck her? I can give your date oral pleasure while you take care of her."

"I can't really. She's paying me ten thousand for the night and I don't think I should ask to fuck someone else under the circumstances. I'll offer you the same deal with Connie as I gave you with Marnie. If Armand fucks her first, you can fuck her afterward. He seems like a horn dog and would probably welcome the chance to cuckold another male since he's so eager to cuckold you."

"Thank you, Master. It's an excellent suggestion. I'm sure you're right."

Next, I went looking for Marnie. She was dancing with Armand again. His hands were squeezing her nearly naked buttocks and I'm sure he had noticed she had no underwear on. I broke in momentarily, pulling them both off the dance floor, away from our table.

"Marnie, what have you done with Everett so far?"

"I jacked him off on the dance floor until he climaxed in his pants, and I let him finger me to an orgasm over in that corner." She pointed to a dark area near the bandstand with a lot of instrument boxes stacked there out of the way.

"Armand, how would you like to cuckold another husband tonight?"

"Who?" No question now whether he'd do it.

"Everett's wife, Connie. She's up in room 618, waiting for someone with a big black cock to come up and fuck her. When you get to her room, knock like this." I knocked on the wall, two taps, a pause, followed by one. "She'll let you in and let you between her legs. After you fuck her, I have my Master's permission to fuck her myself, and we might as well let Herbert get in the action himself. He can go last and tidy up her cunt for her before she comes back down."

"What about her husband?"

"Don't worry about him. He's already fingered my wife. I'll tell him his wife saw him do it, got angry and left. He won't know what happened to her. Go up there now while I set the stage for him. Her costume didn't do her justice. She's beautiful and horny. Her husband hasn't fucked her in a month. Tell her my Master said if you fucked her first, I could fuck her. I'll inform your wife of what you're doing."

"Merveilleaux."

Armand left and I went to our table with Marnie, laughing and chatting. I set Connie's phone on the floor and pushed it under the table towards Everett's chair. After I was there for about ten minutes, Everett asked me if I knew where his wife was.

"I danced a couple dances with her, then someone else broke in and started dancing with her. Hasn't she returned yet?"

"No. I don't know where she is."

"Did you do something to make her angry? You've been paying a lot of attention to my wife, more than you've been paying to her."

"I always do that. Why would she get angry now?"

"Maybe she's sick of it. How long since you've paid attention to her? Had sex with her? Perhaps she saw you doing something with Marnie she'd take offense to?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Marnie, has Everett done anything with you he shouldn't have."

"He fingered me to an orgasm in a dim corner, plus I rubbed his cock until he climaxed on the dance floor."

Everett was shocked my wife told me that. He expected her to deny, deny, deny. He didn't understand our relationship, despite the fact she was wearing clothes that made most of the men at the ball get erections.

"That seems like the kind of thing that might make any normal wife pissed if she saw it. If I were a normal man, I would have been pissed. Maybe she went home."

"I'll try calling her."

He called her number and the phone on the floor rang. He picked it up and saw it was hers. "Shit! She doesn't even have her phone."

"I don't know what to tell you then. Colette, dance with me."

I took her hand and led her out onto the dance floor.

"Do you know where my husband is? The last I saw of him, he was dancing with your wife, but she's now at our table and he's nowhere to be found."

"With any luck, he's fucking Everett's wife at the moment, making her cum hard, turning him into a cuckold."

"So you really do know where she is?"

"She's in a room here in the hotel having lots of sex. She'll have more before she's done. After your husband fucks her, I'll be able to fuck her, and then we'll see if Serena will let her husband fuck her before cleaning her cunt so she's presentable."

Colette chuckled. "My husband may not be able to fuck your wife as much as he likes if he's fucking Connie now. He's got a lot of stamina the first time around, but it takes him awhile to reload."

"That wouldn't hurt my feelings in the slightest. If he sticks his cock in Marnie, I'll get to fuck her regardless. We can probably get him hard again."

"We?"

"I frequently have to suck a cock to get it ready to fuck my wife. I'm told I'm not bad at it. Marnie is better and she is eager to have a cock in her."

Colette laughed again. "You almost sound French."

"I think the surname, Farber, came from Austria."

"Close enough."

Colette was amused enough by Everett being cuckolded by her husband, she danced with him, which I hadn't seen her do before now. I danced with Serena and broached the subject of Herbert fucking Connie before the evening was over.

"Did you see the way my beloved cuck stood up to Mark when he attempted to drag me around after calling me a bitch?"

"I certainly did. He made me proud to be a fellow cuckold."

"He certainly deserves a reward for his courage. I'll release him from his cock cage so he can fuck the delightful Mrs. Mason."

"I'm certain he'll enjoy his momentary freedom."

She kissed me. "If Armand fucks me, will you be able to fuck me as well?"

"I don't know. You should check with our mutual Master."

"I'm so glad we ran into you the last charity ball we attended. It has certainly made my life more fun and interesting."

"How much did Mark pay to breed you?"

"Twenty grand in advance to Master. I get to keep half. Master gets the rest. I guess he's my pimp as well as my Master."

"Did you ever in your life imagine you would be selling your sexual services to someone?"

"Never. It's certainly been exciting, though, especially the way it's being done, randomly and once in awhile instead of all the time as a job. I might get sick of sex if I had to do that, but going on dates with Master is rather fun."

The song ended and I went back to our table and took drink orders from everyone, including Armand, who was back. He was grinning ear to ear. I got the drinks and returned.

"Connie didn't go home, or she's not answering the phone," Everett said.

"My employer requires me to walk around these parties to see if there are any tidbits to be gleaned from the conversations I hear," I said. "I'll make another swing around the place and keep an eye out for her. If I see her, I'll tell her you're getting anxious."

"Please."

"It will probably take me thirty to forty minutes to mingle. Maybe she'll come back in the meantime. Excuse me everyone. I'll see you in a bit darling." I kissed Marnie before leaving.

I started circling, but once I was out of sight of our table, I went straight to the exit and elevators. I was soon knocking on the door to room 618, the special knock Connie was waiting for. She opened the door, standing behind it until she saw it was me. As soon as she saw me, she pulled me in and locked the door. She led me to the bed, still naked.

"How was Armand?" I asked.

"He was okay, but he wasn't the man I wanted to fuck," Connie said breathlessly. "I wanted to fuck you."

"My cock is probably not as big as his is."

"I don't care. My husband is only slightly larger than five inches. If you're bigger than that, I'll be ecstatic."

She started tugging at my costume trying to get me naked. I helped her, then climbed into bed with her, already hard. I made a beeline for her pussy again.

"You shouldn't. Armand orgasmed in me."

"I'm required to clean up any of the messes other men leave in my wife, and their cocks as well. I'm used to it and find I enjoy it more than I ever expected to." I swept my tongue up her slit, licking anything which might be dripping out of her.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned. "That feels so good."

I gave her another orgasm with my tongue before kneeling up and inserting my cock deep in her cunt. I began long stroking her, using every inch of my cock in her pussy. Her legs wrapped around my hips to help drive me deeper inside her with every thrust. I also kept touching her breasts, squeezing and kneading them, knowing they were sensitive.

"I'm cumming again. Five with you before. Four more with Armand, now two more with you. I've had more orgasms tonight than I've had with my husband in the last year."

"I've arranged with Herbert's wife for him to fuck you after I leave. He'll add some more sperm to your pussy, then clean you up spic and span before you return to your husband."

I bent Connie's legs up over my shoulders so I could drive deeper with each plunge. She climaxed again, panting.

"I don't know if I can stay away from Everett that long. He'll know I've been up to something."

"You know, I think you should tell him you have been up to something, specifically, fucking other men."

She stopped fucking me back, though I didn't stop at all. "With you?"

"No. Random strangers. Let's finish this and I'll tell you what I'm thinking."

Connie started fucking me back again, but quiet, as if contemplating my suggestion. It didn't stop her from having another orgasm. I wanted to give her at least four with my cock, to say I'd made her cum as much as Armand did, bigger dick or not. I'd been aroused a lot tonight, so that might be tricky to pull off. Thinking I might try changing position to give myself a break and cool down a bit. I pulled out for a minute and released her legs to slide down to the bed again. I kissed her and nibbled on her nipples some more before putting her on her hands and knees and entering her from behind.

Ten more strokes and she had her third on my cock and the way her pussy muscles were clenching me was fantastic. I made sure one of my hands continued playing with her breasts while the other played with her bean, teasing the little button as it peeked from her folds. She started driving backwards on my shaft, trying to drive me deeper and faster. I wouldn't last much longer now. I hoped she'd go with me when I pumped a full load of cum into her cunt.

Straining to hang on until she was ready, I tried to drift into subspace and set aside the pleasure I was feeling from her tight, wet cunt, molded to my dick. I pumped and pumped, going faster and faster and Connie was right with me, surrendering her cunt to me, her pussy physically begging me to cum in her. As soon as I felt her contractions start, I let loose. I'd built up a huge batch of creamy goodness over the course of the evening, and I gave every drop to her. Made it, I thought. Four good orgasms on my cock. Take that, Armand.

I swore it took a couple minutes to deliver it all to Connie's delectable cunt. I pulled her down beside me and kissed her neck while fondling her breasts some more.

"That was incredible, Richard. I feel so good, so relaxed. The only reason I'm not going to fall asleep is to hear why you think I should tell my husband I've been fucking around."

"How is your marriage generally? Are you happy? Are you willing to take a risk that might improve it, if it doesn't backfire in your face?"

"I haven't been happy for a couple years and the last year has almost made me decide to seek a divorce. I'm pretty upset, as you might expect from the fact I've fucked two other men tonight and am seriously contemplating fucking a third. What are you thinking?"

"Marnie already admitted to me that she stroked Everett off on the dance floor, plus he fingered her to an orgasm in a dark corner. Use that knowledge. Tell him you witnessed him doing it, that it pissed you off so much, you wanted to get even. Keep the pressure on him. Ask him if he's fucked his big titted slut yet. Marnie will say she couldn't fuck him unless she had the permission of her Master, but she would have. Then say it's a good thing the random stranger you walked up to didn't have a Master controlling him, because he was happy to get a room here and fuck you senseless. When you finished with him, you told him to send another one up, and another after that. That you have the cum of three men dripping from your cunt and ask him if he wants to feel it for himself.

"Then you tell him none of them cared whether or not you had big tits, that they loved your body the way it was. Tell him you're sick of him asking you to get your breasts enhanced and if he wants to stay married to you, he needs to forget about the size of your boobs because there are plenty of men who like them just the way they are. Ask him if he's willing to go to couples counseling or if you should just get a divorce now, because you're not going to put up with the lack of sex on his part and his drooling over big breasted bimbos anymore."

"Oh my God. You're so right. I'm sick of his behavior and I don't want to put up with it anymore. I don't want to go a month without sex again. I deserve better."

"Of course you do. He may say he wants a divorce, but given what you have, that might not be the worst thing that can happen. If he alters his behavior, maybe your marriage can be saved."

"I'm not sure I want to save it. I want to see you again."

"Connie, I've loved being with you, having sex with you. I'd love fucking you again, under the rules I have to live by, but I do love my wife. I won't leave her. I know our relationship is unconventional, but it works for us. If I weren't mad for her, I wouldn't have accepted my submission in the first place. I didn't want to give her up and in the process, I've come to accept what I am and my submission to my Master. If you want to have sex with me again, even if you don't divorce Everett, it can probably be arranged, but as I said, my Master will fuck you first each time before I'm allowed to fuck you, and you'd probably have to accept having sex with Marnie too.

"Every person who joins us in bed is comfortable having sex with any of us. Since Serena kicked Mark to the curb, she's going to join us tonight along with Herbert. She's submissive to my Master as well. The jewelry Serena and Marnie wear proclaims them to be Hotwives, and black cock lovers, women who will fuck men other than their husbands, especially if they have big black cocks. That's what the Queen of Spades on Marnie's slave jewelry means. Mine indicates I'm a cuckold and I accept her status as hotwife and as Master's submissive sex slave. Armand recognized the jewelry we wore and knew he could fuck Marnie and I'd accept it. That's why he was open about wanting to fuck her. He knew he could.

"There will probably be six of us having what you would consider to be an orgy tonight. Multiple participant sex. I don't know about Armand and Colette, but both Marnie and I enjoy being fucked in the ass, as does my Master. We all enjoy sucking cock, me least of all, but I enjoy it more each time I do it. Herbert is like me, but even more so. His wife has gone off her birth control and she's now fertile and can have a child. Herbert is willing to raise any child she has from any person she has it with, as his child. When Mark bragged that he bred Serena, he wasn't lying. She could end up having his child. He paid twenty thousand dollars for the privilege of fucking a fertile married woman. Because he was such an asshole, Serena will probably take a morning after pill to see if she can prevent Mark from being the father to her child, but that's the life I'm leading now.

"There are other women I'm having sex with as part of my submission. Essentially, anyone Master tells me to have sex with. Don't expect more than I can give you. All I can really give you is sex, and I won't be alone in giving it to you. Having sex with me would be like tonight every time; sex with multiple partners, likely both men and women."

"Wow. I don't know if I've ever heard anything as strange as that."