Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,587 Followers

The music started to play and I recognized it from when Marnie had taken a couple elective belly dance classes her Sophomore year at college. I'd never seen her actually dance. She started to sway and shimmy in the way that belly dancers do, dancing all around my chair in the middle of the room. She'd sashay towards me, her chain bra chiming as she moved, then when I'd reach for her, she'd dance away, moving her hips seductively.

The people in the ballroom moved closer, many of them leaving their seats and encircling us, with about a twenty foot buffer to give Marnie room. She'd hold her hands over her breasts, or flash me a quick peak at her lovely mounds. She'd extend a leg towards me and run her hand up her thigh close to her pussy, then wave her fingers under my nose so I could smell her arousal. She'd shimmy with a quick smack to her nearly bare ass, waving it at me like a red cape to a bull. My cock was rock hard under my tunic. She gradually let the music bring her closer and closer to me until she was almost giving me a lap dance, mere inches separating her moist slit from my bare thigh. I reached up and she took my hand and placed it over her breast. A few chains the only barrier between my palm and her engorged nipple. She brushed her lips against mine and sank slowly to the floor, tugging lightly on my hand.

When the music stopped, she said, "Take me, Master. Make me a woman tonight," pulling me down towards her until I was on my hands and knees over her.

She kissed me, passionately, then stood up to wild applause, acknowledging her audience with brief curtsies to keep her boobs from falling out of her top. When I looked around, it seemed half of the men had erections. One furry cock in particular was out and jutted twelve inches from a hairy groin. I wondered who would be waving their wiener around such august company, when I saw it was part of a costume. Moreover, the costume was being worn by our Master.

He was dressed as the great god, Pan, curved, hairy, goat like legs, hairy arms but bare chest. He had horns and pointed ears on his head, a beard and mustache on his face, and panpipes hanging around his neck. The hairy erect penis was part of his costume, obviously fake, yet amazing appropriate for Master considering the size of his own appendage. He could probably come close to filling the fake prong with his own erection. Standing with him was a woman in her early to mid forties, in either excellent shape or with a great plastic surgeon, wearing the dress of a nymph. She was clapping with the rest. I nodded to him.

Master excused himself to the woman he was with and approached me. "Was she dancing for you or for me?"

"Probably both, Master. She's getting desperate to feel a cock in her cunt. She's simmering and ready to boil."

"Sorry I haven't been around much. Pretty impressive dance. Did you know she could dance like that?"

"To my great regret, I did not. A French delegate to the UN is seated at our table tonight and he recognized the symbols Marnie and I wear. He wants to fuck her and his wife wants to fuck me, I think. Would we have your permission to pursue this relationship?"

Master glanced at our table. "The white couple or black couple?"

"The black one, Armand and Colette."

"Would you be taking them back to your place or go to theirs?"

"We haven't explored in that much detail."

"It doesn't matter which to me as long as you're back home by ten AM. If you bring them to yours and they stay past ten, I may fuck her myself. You may consider Armand's cum as you would mine. Once he cums in Marnie's cunt, you may fuck her without reservation until you see me again tomorrow. No restrictions on either of your orgasms."

"Marnie will be pleased to hear that, Master. We haven't seen Serena this evening. Is she here?"

"She's here. She'll be stopping by your table at some point to introduce her client to her husband. He's paying lots of money to her because she could get pregnant and he's eager to meet the cuckold who would let that happen. I've got to get back to my date. Have a good time."

Master left, going back to his date for the night. I grabbed Marnie who was still soaking up the applause and kissed her, to more applause.

"Master said we can fuck Armand and Colette if we wish to. Once Armand has cum inside you, your cunt is open season to me, no orgasm restrictions on either of us," I quietly informed her.

"That's marvelous, Richard."

I grabbed the chair off the dance floor and brought it back to our table. Herbert had removed Regina's boots and was licking her feet and sucking on her toes. Regina was enjoying it a great deal.

"Good boy, Herbert. You do that so well. Have you been getting lots of practice?" Regina asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

The dance music started and I danced my first two dances with Marnie, the one I came with. After that, I figured I needed to spend some time mingling. While Armand danced with Marnie, I danced with Colette.

"Armand is hoping to drag your wife into some dark corner and fuck her senseless. Her dance inspired him."

"Why go to a dark corner when we can find a nice bed somewhere and enjoy our fucking in relative comfort?"

"You've spoken to your Master then?"

"I did, the man in the Pan costume I spoke to after her dance."

"Is the costume indicative of his actual equipment?"

"It does him justice."

"Oh my. Larger than Armand then."

"He's the second largest man I've ever seen. He has a friend who's thicker and may be longer, though not by much."

"Where shall we go?"

"We could get a nearby hotel room, or go to your place, though we'd need to ride with you or grab a taxi, as we arrived with someone else. Or I could give you our address and you could come to our place. Master said if you're still at our house when he gets home at ten AM tomorrow, he'd like to fuck you."

"You're not joking about his size?"

"He's nearly ten inches long. What's that in centimeters, twenty-five. Our bed is nine feet by nine feet, big enough for the four of us."

"Fuck me! Armand is only 20.5 centimeters."

"He will fuck you, if you're still there at ten."

"I will tell Armand we'll be sleeping in another bed tonight."

I finished out another song with Colette, then danced with Regina for two dances and Connie for two more. Connie had some questions for me.

"Your wife's costume is very daring. My husband would never let me dress so provocatively. I couldn't anyway. My boobs are too small."

"Who told you your breasts are too small? They feel fine to me."

"Everett. He'd like me to get them augmented. He'd like me to have a pair like Mrs. Farber has. Are hers natural?"

"One hundred percent, no preservatives added."

"They're beautiful. You can see a lot of them in her costume."

"It was kind of the intent; to make her look like a pleasure slave."

"It worked. Everett has an erection. He wanted me to stroke him off under the table."

"May I touch them briefly? Your breasts, I mean."

She looked around to see where Everett was. Saw he was dancing with Marnie and couldn't take his eyes off her boobs. She turned enough so it wouldn't be visible if he should happen to glance in our direction, grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast. As far as I could tell, she was braless, not needing one. I squeezed them slightly and pinched a nipple, Connie moaning softly when I did.

"About a B cup, I imagine, and they seem very sensitive to me," I said. "You like having your breasts caressed?"

"God yes. I can almost cum from breast play, except Everett rarely plays with them."

"Everett sounds like an ass, pardon my saying so. I'd fuck you in a heartbeat. I think your breasts are perfect for your body. You have a slim, athletic build on which breasts like Marnie's would look a little grotesque. She's curvier generally, so hers look fine on her. Think of the issues if you get larger breasts besides the obvious one of having your body cut open for no real valid reason. Spend more on brassieres, have the bra straps digging into your shoulders to support the extra weight, the problem of your breasts starting to sag as gravity has its way with them, probably requiring more surgery.

"Your breasts will probably look good into your seventies and look better on your body type regardless. If YOU want larger breasts, by all means, get them for yourself, but don't go up over one cup size or it will look wrong. My personal opinion, you're perfect the way you are and I wouldn't change a damn thing. Everett can go fuck himself. If he wants to feel big boobs he can have them put on his chest. He can maul his mammaries as he jacks off."

Connie laughed. "God, I'd love to have you fuck me, suck on my breasts. It's been a month since Everett has."

"I can't fuck you."

"I know. Married. Just my luck I meet a man who likes my boobs and he's hitched."

"That's not why I can't fuck you. Marnie wouldn't care. I can lick you to an orgasm though, if you want, and I'll pay lots of attention to those beautiful breasts of yours."

"What about my husband?"

"He hasn't taken his eyes off Marnie's tits. Do you think he'd even notice if you were gone?"

"Probably not."

"I'll tell Marnie to keep him occupied. Do you care if she gives him a hand job?"

"Not if you're going to lick me."

"Let's go sit down at the table again. Let me get you another drink. I'll dance some with the others, then you and I will dance again and I'll have Marnie keep Everett occupied while we search for a quiet spot to make you cum. I'm supposed to be mingling and listening to people talk tonight anyway. We can go for a stroll."

Connie thought for a few seconds. "Okay. I suppose I should tell you that Armand wants to fuck your wife. He's had his hand on her leg a few times as he sat beside her. I think he was feeling her pussy."

"Yes, and Armand's wife has had her hand on my cock. We'll be fucking both of them later. We have an open marriage set up."

"You dog, you."

"It wasn't my idea. I got married with the intent of being faithful. My father fucked around on my mom, and I hated it, but things in our relationship changed, and this is what it's turned into. I'm not totally unhappy that it has, otherwise, I wouldn't be able to lick your pussy right now."

I led Connie back to our table and got her another drink. Marnie noticed I'd returned and broke off her dance with Everett and rejoined me, sitting in my lap and kissing me on the lips.

"Everett is getting a little handsy. You'd take care of it for me if I asked, wouldn't you?"

"Of course," I whispered, "but I'm going to find some dark corner and lick Connie to an orgasm, and I'd like you to keep Everett occupied while I do. Maybe give him a hand job if you have to, but nothing more."

"Ugh. The things I do for love." She looked at Connie. "Cute girl."

"Yes, and Everett wants her to get cans like yours. All wrong for her body type. Only certain women can pull off big breasts without looking funny. You're one of them."

"So, you're going to be her knight in shining armor?"

"He hasn't fucked her in a month."

"That monster," Marnie laughed. "Neither of us would last a month. You should fuck her, turn him into a cuckold."

"Not unless Master fucks her first."

"Stupid rule."

"If I see him, I'll mention it. Maybe he'll fuck her."

"Unlikely since he's with a client. Fine, I'll do your dirty work. You owe me though." She kissed me again, but remained seated in my lap.

Serena came up to our table dressed as Cleopatra. Her date was dressed as Julius Caesar. He looked successful, expensive haircut, expensive costume, expensive cologne; and fit, rugged, like he went to an expensive gym.

"Mark, these are my friends, Richard and Marnie Farber, acquaintance Regina King, and the cuck on the floor licking her feet is my husband, Herbert. Everyone, this is my date for the night, Mark Davis."

Mark looked Marnie over eyeing every inch of visible skin. "Nice dance, honey. I'd love having you dance that way for me."

"No chance," Marnie said. "You're not my type."

He looked at me. "He's your type?" Gesturing to me dismissively.

"One of them. He's not my only type, but I do love hell out of him."

"What's wrong with me?"

"Too egotistical. You think you're hot stuff, but you're only half right. Flash your money like you flash your cars, or your women. I like somebody steady, and you'll never be steady."

Mark put his arm around Serena. "She liked it. She's got my cum dripping from her cunt now."

"And how much are you paying her?" Marnie asked. Valid question. She was a prostitute tonight.

Mark got red and started clenching his fists. I set Marnie off my lap, stood up and pushed her behind me.

He looked me over, not expecting it. He had four inches and forty pounds on me. I probably didn't look like much in his eyes. I remained calm, didn't bluster or threaten, just stood there waiting to see what he'd do.

I don't know if I scared him. I certainly wasn't trying to. Perhaps like most bullies, he was shocked if anyone stood up to him. He turned away in disgust.

"Come on, bitch," he said, grabbing Serena's arm.

"I'm not a bitch and we're done," Serena said, pulling away from him.

"I paid you for the night."

"You paid to breed me, and you did, as you most blatantly bragged in front of everyone here. If you think I'm going to go with someone who calls me a bitch in that tone of voice, you're sadly mistaken."

Herbert got up and stood beside his wife. "I think it's best if you leave now," Herbert said.

Armand stood up too, another Alpha male. Everett looked indecisive, but he eventually stood, though he looked ready to sit down again at a moment's notice.

"Fuck all of you!" Mark said, pivoting and stomping off.

"Are you okay?" Herbert asked Serena.

"I'm fine. Nothing the day after pill won't fix." Herbert smiled at her.

"Ugly American," Colette said.

"Every country has a few. You're a saucy little minx tonight aren't you?" I asked Marnie. "How much are you paying her, indeed. Pushed a few of his buttons."

"He was an asshole, just like Stan."

"Yes, he was."

"Who's Stan?" Armand asked.

"An unfortunate accident Richard had to take to the trash," Marnie said. She patted my cheek and gave me another kiss. "He may be my little cuckold, but he's all fucking man."

"Speaking of cuckold," Serena said. "Would you like to come up to the room and lick his cum from my cunt, Herbert?"

"May I please, Mistress."

"Of course you can, dear."

"Serena, may I speak to you a moment privately before you go?" I asked.

"Of course, Richard."

I pulled her out on the dance floor and started dancing with her. "You still have the room key from your rendezvous with asshole."

"Yes, I do."

"Any chance you can slip it to me in about thirty minutes from now after you and Herbert are done. Connie, the other white woman at our table, and I have some business to attend to where a little privacy might be welcome."

"Does her husband know?"

"Nope, and he won't either. He'll get a hand job from Marnie out of the deal, but he hasn't fucked his wife in a month. Can you imagine?"

"Not anymore," she smiled. "Does our Master know?"

"I'm not fucking her. Just a little oral action. By the way, Armand and Colette will be joining us tonight. Since you have nothing better to do, you might want to join us as well."

"I believe I will."

"Thanks, Serena. I'll owe you one."

She left the dance floor, got Herbert and disappeared. I went back to the table and quietly iinformed Connie that in about a half hour, she and I would have a room in which to conduct our illicit affair. She smiled up at me, then turned to pay attention to something Armand and Colette were saying.

Since Regina was now without a dance partner, I danced with her a couple more times.

"What have you got planned for the night?" Regina asked.

"When Serena returns, I'm going to take Connie up to the room Serena still has the key for, and lick her to several orgasms while Marnie keeps her husband intoxicated with her big boobs. After the party, Armand and Colette will be coming over for fun and games. He recognized our jewelry and knew Marnie was low hanging fruit."

"Andre gave you permission?"

"As soon as Armand injects a load of sperm in Marnie's cunt, all restrictions are off until we see him again tomorrow at ten AM."

"How exciting for you."

"Master's been very busy this week and Marnie hasn't had a cock inside her pussy since Sunday. She's desperate."

"I would be too."

I informed Marnie I'd be doing my walkabout and went around the room listening to various and sundry conversations to add to what I'd heard from Armand. I saw Master again. He was dancing with the nymph, his huge faux phallus pressed against her body, rubbing against her with his hands cupping her buttocks. He winked at me.

Over the course of my tour, I heard a couple things that might be useful, though nothing as good as an illegal slave auction, tucking them away in my memory to write down later. I saw William and Evelyn at their table. They were talking to another couple on friendly terms. When I returned, I saw Serena had returned with Herbert. He was kissing both Regina's and Serena's feet, as happy as a clam from what I could see. Serena slipped me the room key, "Room 618," she whispered. I made my way to my wife.

"I'm going to dance with Connie and then slip away. Give us around five minutes, then pay attention to Everett and do what you need to keep him occupied."

"I hope you know how much I love you," Marnie said. "I've felt his cock rubbing against me and it's nothing to write home about. He'll probably cum right away and I'll have to do him twice to give you the time you need to treat Connie right, and I do mean right. No sex for a month is cruel and unusual punishment."

I kissed her, then asked Connie to dance. We slowly moved our way across the floor putting lots of bodies between us and our table, then we slipped out the door, heading for the elevator banks, punching the button to the sixth floor. We were alone, so I was kissing her and fondling her breasts on the ride up. She was panting pretty hard by the time we reached our floor. The kissing continued as we made our way to the room. I opened the door and we stepped inside.

The bed was mussed from the previous activities. Connie looked at the bed, then me.

"I've never done anything like this before. Please don't think I'm a slut."

"If you haven't had sex in a month, you're not a slut. You don't have to do anything now if you don't want to. I want you to relax and enjoy what I'm going to do to you. If you can't enjoy it, it won't be fun for you."

"When you stood up to Mark, you can't imagine how wet I got."

"I didn't really stand up to him."

"You put yourself between your wife and him. You were like a coiled spring. It made me want you even more."

"Are you sure? More than anything, I want you to know how beautiful you are and to take pleasure in someone who appreciates you for what you are."

"No, I want to. You've said nicer things about me tonight than I've heard my husband say in a year. I want you. I'd like you to fuck me. Is it because of Marnie that you can't?"

"No. I'm in a submissive relationship with Marnie to another man. I'm not given permission to have regular sex with another woman unless my Master has had sex with her first, depositing his cum inside her. That includes my wife. We haven't had vaginal sex since Sunday because our Master hasn't had the time to fuck her, only oral and anal sex, which is still allowed. We won't see him again until ten tomorrow morning. He gave me permission to have sex with Marnie after Armand has sex with her."

"My goodness. You can't have sex with your own wife unless another man has sex with her first?"

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,587 Followers