Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Richard," bringing me back to the current conversation. "Will you have a problem working with Marnie?"

"Sorry. All of a sudden, I got lost on another train of thought. I'm sure we can figure it out, sir."

"I'd appreciate it if you could figure it out. Let me know if you can't."

"Yes, sir."

As I went past her again, I said, "I need to be brought up to date on everything Bill's got going now. Could you come to my office and brief me?"

Marnie nodded. "I'll be right there as soon as I gather what I need."

I went back to my office and five minutes later, Marnie joined me, sitting down in front of my desk. She'd hastily dried her eyes, but they were still red. For the next hour, she briefed me on everything Bill had going on. It was comprehensive and complete. I thanked her for her diligence.

She got up to go.

"Did you get pregnant because I could have gotten Sahar pregnant?"

"No, Richard. It had nothing to do with Sahar. I thought that was a very kind thing you did for her. I didn't begrudge her the chance to have a more normal life."

"Then why?"

"Do you trust me, Richard?"

"I used to."

Those words hit her hard. She actually flinched.

"Trust me when I tell you I love you as much as I ever have. If it were up to me, I'd marry you all over again tomorrow. I want us to be together. To be a family."

"Including Andre?"

"Yes, Richard. Including Andre. I want what we had before you left. Exactly that, no more, no less."

"Are you still in contact with him?"

"He hasn't spoken a word to me outside business since I told him I was pregnant. When he left a week ago last Thursday, it was the last time we had any communication at all. Apparently, I hurt him as much as I hurt you."

"You're still wearing his chains," I pointed out.

"While he told me he'd no longer be my Dominant, he's still my Master. I won't take another."

"I guess you love him more than me."

"Not more; the same. I love you both equally."

"But you're having his child."

"That's yet to be determined."

"With all but what, one percent certainty? It definitely isn't mine. I was in the Mediterranean when you got pregnant."

"And you can't live with me carrying someone else's child?"

"I don't know if I can, no."

"Would you like to talk some more tonight?"

"I have a date with Connie tonight." I didn't, but I could make one. That hit her right between the eyes. Good.

She turned to leave, more tears in her eyes. She faced me again at the door.

"I have my first Obstetrician appointment on Thursday at one. I'm inviting you to be there."

"Will Andre be there?"

"I don't know. I can't reach him."

"I'll think about it."

"Let me know by Wednesday." She paused a moment more. "You will eventually know how much I love you, Richard." She left the room.

I texted Connie so no conversations could be overheard revealing I didn't have a date with Connie earlier. She said she'd love to spend the night with me tonight. I told her I'd feed her again and asked if she could come to Bill's around a quarter to five, before we left for the day and texted her the address. I don't think she knew Marnie worked there now, because she didn't say anything, and she agreed to come.

I told Evelyn I was expecting someone to come by at 4:45, and could she please bring them back to the office. She said she would.

******

When Evelyn escorted Connie back, I greeted her with a kiss in the reception area, right in front of Marnie. Not a friendly kiss, no, this one was an excavation, searching for her tonsils. I'm not even sure she saw Marnie I was on her so fast and had her head bent back so she was staring at the ceiling. I noticed Marnie's reaction though, like she was slugged in the gut.

"Hey, gorgeous. Good to see you again," I said. "Where would you like to go to dinner?"

"Tavern's fine. Oh, hey, Marnie. Do you work here too?"

"Yes, ever since Richard had to leave," Marnie said, hastily brushing her eye. "Andre and I kind of handled his position while he was gone."

"Have you talked to Andre lately?"

"Not for eleven days."

"Are you still his sex slave?"

"He's refusing to be my Dominant, but I still consider him to be my Master."

"Andre hasn't contacted me lately, either. I feel adrift. Not sure what I should do about it. Just keep fucking black men to keep Everett happy, or what? It's certainly improved my marriage, but I miss Andre."

"Me, too."

"Maybe you could join us for supper, Marnie?" This was not going the way I wanted it to. "I'd love to catch up with you, maybe you could join in the fucking afterward." Oh no, definitely not where I wanted this to go.

"I'm sure Marnie has some other plans," I said.

"No plans. I'd love to join you both, Connie. Thank you for asking." She looked at me with a little smile on her face.

Shit! I was supposed to be shoving her face in it.

"Great. You guys are done, right, cause I'm starving?"

Bill said from the doorway, "They're done."

"Let's go then, people, I'm hungry." Connie grabbed both our arms and walked us out of there.

******

We had a delightful meal which I didn't enjoy all that much, because Connie and Marnie were enjoying it too much.

"So tell me, Marnie. Do you have a baby bump yet?" So she did remember my wife was carrying another man's baby.

"Maybe just a hint of one," Marnie replied, looking at me.

"You're going to have to show it to me," Connie said.

"Be happy to."

"No one licks pussy as well as you and Richard," Connie said. "Everett works hard, but he hasn't quite got the nuances down. He's definitely getting better though."

"We were trained by a superlative cunt expert," Marnie said. "When are you going to allow yourself to be bred?"

"Two or three years, at least. I'm having too much fun to be slowed down by a youngster. I offered to let Richard breed me when the time comes, but he says he wants to raise his own children, not just make them."

"Richard had his shot at Serena, too" Marnie said, "but apparently, someone else fathered her child. Even Andre missed out on putting a bun in her oven."

"I am still here," I said. "This conversation is very painful to me."

"Which is why Marnie and I are going to fuck you silly tonight," Connie said, "to alleviate your pain. Although I think before you mount her slutty pussy, you'll have to shove your dick in my tight twat, while she licks my clit. That should teach the bitch for getting pregnant without your input."

"That doesn't sound like such a penalty to me. She's just delaying her pleasure and getting a better fucking out of me."

"Well, she is your wife. Maybe she should get the better fucking," Connie said.

"You're not taking my predicament seriously," I said.

"That your bisexual lover might have planted a baby in your mutual sex toy. I take that very seriously. It's a good thing you couldn't get pregnant from his fucking your ass. You might be the one carrying his child around. It's not like you didn't enjoy everything leading up to the baby."

"It's not my kid!" I said, exasperated.

"And if it isn't, how much difference does it make if you all love one another? Huh? He can fuck your wife all he wants unless she's fertile, then she's off limits and he can't have her anymore? Maybe love is too strong a word for how you feel about Andre. He's some dumb, thick dicked bastard you loved to see fuck your wife. Don't try to tell me you didn't love watching her cum all over his big black cock. You get as hard as Everett does. You're not that different."

"I thought you were on my side, Connie," I said.

"I'm on the side of love, Richard, not yours, not Marnie's, not Master's. On the side of love. Now look at your wife and tell me you don't love her."

Ah, fuck! I couldn't say that. Looking at her now, I couldn't say that. So I didn't say anything to avoid the lie. I just shut up. She didn't rub my nose in it; Connie just smiled and changed the subject. Marnie told Connie I'd been an instrumental part of saving over a thousand enslaved women and men, resulting in the arrests of hundreds of slavers in countries all over the world. She said I should get a Presidential Medal of Freedom or something. I told Connie that Marnie, Andre and Bill had done as much as I had. It was essentially a team effort.

"Just like the team effort that's going to make me cum like crazy tonight, right?" Connie said, suggestively, "and the sooner the better. Can you believe I haven't had anything but oral sex for three days. Disgraceful. I need some dick forthwith."

I paid the bill and we walked to my - our - apartment. Marnie and Connie stripped as they walked through the door. I waited until I got to the bedroom so I could hang up my suit.

When Marnie removed her dress, she still had marks from the caning she received from Andre when she told him she was pregnant. They were healing, and they wouldn't leave scars, but they were still visible.

"These are as bad as the ones you received before we busted the slavery ring here in New York. They must have broken skin," I said.

"Master was very angry with me, Richard. He felt as betrayed as you did."

Connie put her hand over Marnie's belly. "Just think, there's a living soul growing inside of you now. A tiny person who's going to have traits from both his mother and his father." Not me, by the way. "You're right, there may be a hint of a baby bump, but it isn't definite yet. When can they tell the sex for sure?"

"On a sonogram, they might be able to tell as early as twelve weeks, but fourteen weeks is a better indicator."

"Your boobs might be a tad bigger too. You already have great big boobs. I'll bet you'll look adorable pregnant."

"Thank you."

"Let's get to fucking," Connie said, pulling us to the bed.

As Connie said, she and Marnie got in a sixty-nine while I fucked Connie, Marnie cleaning both of us off, then they repeated the process and I fucked Marnie. Despite my feeling like she was a traitorous bitch, I still enjoyed fucking her, though I might have been rougher than I usually was. She liked Alpha males. I was pretty savage.

******

We slept through the night, then I had to give Connie a creampie to take home for Everett. Marnie massaged my balls to give a bigger dose of sperm for him.

Connie thanked us for a great night of sex. Marnie had left enough clothes here she didn't have to go to Bill's in a slut's walk of shame. Bill noticed we came in together, smiled slightly and went to his office. I felt like I was being targeted or something.

Marnie never said anything about moving back in with me. As far as our situation was concerned, nothing had changed just because we had sex together again. That night she went back to Cheryl's without a word. On Wednesday before the end of the day, I told Marnie I'd go to the doctor's with her for her baby check up. She thanked me for consenting to go, but didn't ask for any more. Bill gave us the afternoon off.

The doctor was a woman roughly mid-forties, still attractive and as no-nonsense as a doctor could get. She got the medical history and had Marnie take off her clothes for her gynecological exam. She saw Marnie's slave jewelry.

"These will have to come off before the baby is born," she said, pointing to the nipple and vaginal piercings.

"Why?" Marnie asked.

"When the baby's head starts stretching out your vaginal canal, the pussy piercing may cause your vagina to tear even more than it would normally. The nipple jewelry can be a source of disease or infection to the infant and cause feeding problems for milk delivery."

"When would they have to come out?" Marnie asked.

"Any time before your expected delivery date."

"Will they heal without anything in the holes?"

"Probably. Your nipples can heal closed in a few hours if they're relatively new. About a week is average for nipples pierced for a year, but it varies from person to person. I'm unsure about the hood piercing. I don't run across those that often."

"There's no reason I can't replace the permanent jewelry with removable jewelry and take it out when my water breaks, is there? Then put it back in after my delivery?"

"If there isn't too much tearing during delivery."

"If I remove the permanent nipple jewelry, I can substitute removable jewelry and take it out for breast feeding and reinsert it afterwards to keep the holes open?"

"I imagine that's possible."

"That's what I'll do then," Marnie said. "I'll wait as long as I can to take off the permanent jewelry and put in removable jewelry."

"Why not let her remove her jewelry?" the doctor asked me.

"I have nothing to say about it," I said. "She didn't get it for me. I can assure you I don't have a big black cock, nor is the Queen of Spades symbol related to me."

The doctor looked more closely at the emblems on the necklace dangling between Marnie's breasts.

"Is the child even yours?" she asked me.

"Since I was out of the country at the time, it's impossible."

"Unlikely," Marnie said.

"Impossible," I retorted.

"Where's the father?"

"Unknown. He was pissed she quit taking her birth control pills without telling him and disappeared," I said.

"It's not quite like that," Marnie replied. "My Master promised my husband that he wouldn't do anything to affect our marriage because he was happy with our arrangement. He felt he'd broken his promise to Richard when I got pregnant, and left in the hopes we could reconcile. It wasn't because he wanted to abandon his responsibilities as a father."

"It amounts to the same thing, doesn't it? He's gone and I either support his kid or divorce you."

"Perhaps Master needs to hear from you because you were the one he felt he harmed."

"What in the fuck is wrong with you people!" the doc said.

"We have a few issues to iron out," Marnie said, calmly.

"A few?"

"Not as many as you might think. Really, only one. Does my husband love me enough to accept this child into our life. Everything else is a distraction."

That was the question, wasn't it?

******

"Thank you for going to the doctor's with me," Marnie said as we left.

"You're welcome. Do you want me to drive you to Cheryl's?"

"If you wish, or I can take the subway."

"I could feed you first."

"That would be lovely. We didn't really have time for lunch."

I took her to a clean diner not far from our house. We had a nice meal and talked about a lot of things, mostly related to work, the other thing too big to face. I asked how Cheryl was doing and Marnie said she was doing good.

"How's she feel about having a roommate?" I asked.

"She's good with it for now. Cheryl knows it's only temporary."

"Do you have sex with her?"

"Yes. I sleep in her bed."

"She must enjoy that."

"Not as much as you might think. My being there does put a crimp in her having other men or women in her life. She knows I'm not permanent, so it kind of keeps her from looking for someone to love herself. I'm just sex."

"But good sex."

Marnie smiled. "I keep her satisfied. She wouldn't mind fucking you again though."

"You're just saying that."

"Nope. Honest to God pillow talk, just last night."

That presented an idea, since Marnie had horned in on my night with Connie. "Why don't you tell her to come over on Friday night and I'll show her a good time."

"Okay."

"Just her though, not you."

"Most men would enjoy an FFM threesome, but if that's what you want. What time would you like her there?"

"Early enough I can take her to dinner before fucking her all night long."

"She probably can't get to your place before 6:30. Is that early enough for you?"

How hard was it going to be to piss Marnie off? I wanted her to feel some pain like I had.

"6:30 is fine. If she doesn't have anything to do on Saturday, maybe I can make a weekend of it."

"You're not going to make me angry, Richard. I know you're hurt. I understand what I've done to you. I don't know what Cheryl's plans are for this weekend, but if you want to fuck her all weekend long, it's fine by me."

"That week I took off last week, I went to Bennington College and fucked thirteen coeds."

"Only thirteen. Taylor thought it might have been more, but maybe she wasn't considering repeats."

"You talked to Taylor?"

"She called me and told me she wished I'd come too. She would have enjoyed seeing me again, but understood why I wasn't there. I also know about Vickie and Connie. They're checking up on me to see how I'm doing, all things considered."

"How are you doing, all things considered?"

"I wish I were in our house with you and Master again, but I'm getting by the best that I can until something changes. Then we'll see."

I took Marnie back to our house and fucked her vigorously for several hours. She spent the night. I loved the sex, even though I had mixed feelings about her.

******

Cheryl came over on Friday and I did spend the weekend with her. After about the eighth time we had sex, we were panting naked on the bed.

"Marnie told me you would be a much better fucker than the last time I had sex with you. I thought she meant like five or ten percent better. This is like fifty percent better sex. That was fucking amazing, or should I say amazing fucking."

"Thanks," I gasped, still trying to catch my breath. I felt like I'd just run a marathon. "What do you think about my situation?"

"You want me to say that Marnie's a nasty slut who shouldn't have done you wrong?"

"Someone besides me thinking it would be nice."

"Okay. Marnie was a nasty slut who did you wrong."

"That didn't sound very sincere."

"She's my best friend. While I don't necessarily agree with what happened, I'm not going to napalm her over it. For one thing, I'm over here fucking her husband. She's not torn up about it. If I managed to somehow get pregnant from your fucking, and you probably managed to inject me with about two billion sperm this weekend, I don't think she's going to hate me or you if that's what happened. I think she realizes that once you took monogamy off the table, things can happen. She chooses to look at this as positive thing. She's having a child with a man she loves."

"The wrong man."

"Still, a man she loves. She believed you cared for him too. You know how much Andre loves kids. How much he'd love to have a family of his own. Can't you see this as doing a good thing for someone you care about?"

"I don't know."

"Figure it out. You're a good man, Richard. I know you'll make the right decision."

Why did the right decision hurt so much?

******

The next couple weeks, the tension between my Marnie and me in the office eased up. I was getting along with her and remembering all the reasons I fell in love with her in the first place. We were laughing and teasing each other on a regular basis, and I realized I liked working beside her.

I kept thinking of Henderson and James on the ship, marrying two pregnant slaves and raising the children of their rapists. At least Marnie's child wasn't going to be born of violence. He was going to be born out of love; a love I'd recognized and accepted before I left to rescue Beth, realizing Marnie still loved me even though she also loved Andre.

On Thursday of the week following that realization, I told Marnie she should gather her things at Cheryl's and move back into our house.

"Thank you, Richard. You won't regret this."

"I regret it already," I said. "I changed my mind."

Marnie smiled at me and hugged me and gave me a kiss. We bumped bellies. I patted it.

"Definitely a baby bump now."

"Will you still love me when I'm big and fat?"

"If I can love you through this, I can love you through anything."

"Good."

Marnie moved back on Saturday. Cheryl gave me a kiss when I came to pick up her things.

"I knew you'd do the right thing, Richard."