Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should make you pay child support."

"Marnie told me you told Connie you didn't want to have a child with her because she and Everett would be raising it. You said you didn't want to have a kid you didn't raise. If I pay child support, you won't be raising it."

"A mere technicality."

Cheryl laughed and kissed me again.

******

At Marnie's third doctor visit, they did an ultrasound and we found out Marnie was going to have a boy.

"Can you tell if his dick is going to be big like his father's?" I asked. "Girls seem to like big cocks."

Marnie hit my arm, laughing. "Ignore him, doctor. Richard can be crude sometimes."

"When you came in the first time. I didn't know if Richard would be back again."

"I had faith in him and his love for me," Marnie said. "I was pretty sure I wouldn't lose him."

We had a gender reveal party that Friday. All the usual suspects were invited. When we said we were having a boy, Herbert wrapped his hands around Serena's expanding waistline. "Girl on board here. I'm so freaking happy."

"Has anyone heard from Andre?" Connie asked. "I'd bet he'd like to know he was having a son."

"Not a peep," Serena said. "Did your doctor tell you, you can't keep the permanent jewelry, Marnie?"

"Yes she did," Marnie replied, "although I look at the as a temporary measure. We'll cut it off when my water breaks and replace it with removable jewelry, and I'll get the permanent stuff replaced after I'm done nursing Junior."

"I feel like Master should be the one to cut it off," Serena said. "He put it on me."

"I know," Marnie said. "It's the one thing I regret about what happened. I didn't think Master would actually leave me, though I guess it might have helped Richard get over it."

"I think Richard would have gotten over it anyway," William said. "I had a lot of faith in him."

More faith than I had apparently.

"What are you going to name him?" Evelyn asked.

"Definitely, Richard Jr.," Marnie said. "He'll be Richard's son no matter who the father is." She patted my cheek.

******

We were in the office a couple weeks after that when Marnie took my hand and placed it over her belly.

"Do you feel him kicking?"

"Damn. I sure do. Soccer player maybe? Or Kung Fu?"

Of course, Bill, Evelyn, Regina, Consuela and Madeline all had to feel him kicking too.

"Master, do you think it's too early to say anything, or should we spill our guts," Regina said.

"Let's spill our guts."

"Bill is going to have another child," Regina said. "We just found out. We figure I'm about six weeks along."

Evelyn started jumping up and down and hugging Regina. "That's so exciting, Regina. I'm so happy for you." She rained a half dozen hugs and kisses on her sister slave. "Master, I think I should have another child as well. That way, they'll have a brother or sister around the same age to play with."

"Fine. You can go off your birth control now, as far as I'm concerned."

More hugging and kissing ensued. The rest of the day ended up pretty shot as far as work went. Bill took us all out to an early supper instead, including Robert and Consuela. We kind of celebrated the quickening of Marnie's son, Regina's pregnancy announcement and Evelyn's and Bill's decision to have another child. Madeline, Marnie and Regina all had Shirley Temples, while everyone else enjoyed a couple expensive bottles of wine.

That evening, I was standing out on our balcony overlooking Central Park when I saw a person standing in the shadow of a tree looking up at our apartment.

"Marnie, come here a minute."

She joined me on the balcony after slipping on a robe. "What is it, dear?" I turned her sideways so our watcher could see the definitive swelling of my four month pregnant wife, then I bent down and kissed her, giving her a big, passionate, tongue entangling kiss. After about thirty seconds, I released her.

"Nice. What was that for?"

"I think Andre was watching from the park and I wanted him to know we're okay."

Her head turned quickly, looking. "Where."

"The person is hurrying away, slipping between the trees. You won't see him. I'm not even sure it was him, but I think it was."

From then on, I kept an eye out for anyone watching. About two to three times a week, I'd find someone standing over there, but every time I tried to approach, they went away, never letting me get close.

I asked Bill if he had a pair of binoculars.

"Going to take up bird watching?"

"Man watching. Someone is keeping an eye on my apartment from Central Park."

"You don't think it's related to the slave auction thing, do you?"

"I hadn't thought of that, but no, I think it's Andre. I think he just enjoys catching a glimpse of us if he can. I can't get close enough to see if it's him, hence the binoculars."

Bill handed me the binoculars. "Let me know if it isn't him."

"Of course."

For the next week, I kept an eye on the park outside, not stepping out of the apartment, but watching through a window where it wouldn't be apparent I was looking. I finally saw the man again and trained the binoculars on him. Sure enough, it was Andre. I called Marnie to the window and had her look through the high powered glasses.

"Andre!"

"Yep. Plain as day."

"Would you mind if I tried to approach him?"

"Not at all."

Marnie put on some clothes. She still stripped as soon as she entered our home, still a slave, even if she had no Master. I kept an eye on the individual across the street as she descended in the elevator, stepped outside and shouted "Andre", not wanting to go to a street crossing to see if she could cross the street. He started to walk away, pausing momentarily as she shouted his name again, then leaving.

I didn't see Andre for two weeks after that incident. He knew we were watching for him and didn't want to get caught. I finally did see him again, even deeper in the shadows of the trees.

"Marnie, Andre is outside again."

"He's just going to run away."

"I've got a plan. I want you to wear something sexy and go out on the balcony like you're going sun bathing. Don't look for him, don't search for him, just ignore the fact he's out there. I'm going to get in the car and drive around to the other side of the park and walk over from there, coming at him from behind. If you give him something to look at, he might not leave too quickly."

Marnie kissed me. "Thank you, Richard."

I put on shorts and a tee with running shoes as Marnie put something on. I pulled out of the garage about the same time as Marnie stepped out on the balcony. Andre's eyes were on her, not the car pulling out. I made a trip around Central Park, found a place to leave the car and started jogging for my apartment. As I got closer to Andre, I could still see him staring up at our balcony, hoping to see Marnie, or maybe me. Who knew with Andre. I slowed down, getting quieter as I approached.

"Hello, Andre."

He jumped, startled. "Fuck, don't sneak up on a man."

"Don't run away and we won't have to sneak up on you."

He looked me over. "You're looking good."

"You look like shit. It's a wonder the cops haven't rousted you a few times for loitering and prowling around like a sneak thief or rapist."

"They have. Three times. I still have my work ID from Thornhill showing his address right down the street, so they don't press it. How are you?"

"Well. Real well. You're going to have a son, you know."

"Really, a boy?"

"Another big cocked nigger, yeah."

"You're still funny, Richard."

"You're missing your prime work hours hanging around outside our apartment most evenings. Your earnings must be in the toilet."

"I'm not working too much. A couple regular customers I like, but no one new. I'm mostly living off of Thornhill's severance pay. I somehow lost my taste for prostitution. Go figure."

"Severance pay. How much?"

"Four thousand a month."

"You're getting four thousand a month severance pay?"

"You don't think I'm worth that much?"

"It's not a question of what you're worth. Severance Pay is usually a lump sum and given to people who've been let go for some reason, not people who quit."

"What am I getting paid for then?"

"I'm guessing, Marnie is giving up four thousand a month of her own salary to support your lazy ass or Bill's a damned bad businessman, and I've never heard him being accused of being a bad businessman, so let's go with option one."

"Shit! I'm taking money out of your pocket. I'm fucking you again."

"I'm not suffering. I got double paid by Bill and Joshua while I was gone. Joshua gave me a two hundred, fifty thousand bonus for my help and sticking around a few months after the women were rescued, and now both Marnie and I are earning salaries. Instead of lurking outside our apartment, why don't you go inside and see her. You can feel the little bastard kick now. First day I felt him is the first day I saw you spying on us."

"You don't mind?"

"I don't mind. I got over it. You need to get over it too."

He started towards the apartment. I turned and went the other way. "Hey, where are you going?"

"To get my car. I'm paying ten dollars an hour for parking in a lot on the other side of the park so I could sneak up on your ass. Go ahead. I promise she won't bite."

"Thanks, Richard."

"Don't mention it."

On the way back to my car, I made three phone calls; one to Marnie to let her know Andre was coming up, the other two to Serena and Connie. A little reunion might be in order.

******

By the time, I'd returned, Andre was telling Marnie she had to put something on, (she was naked again, having lost whatever she wore on the balcony) and urging her to hurry before I got back.

"Tell him, Richard," Marnie said.

"Are you trying to tell my wife what she needs to wear in her own home?" I asked.

Andre looked at me, stunned. "I'm not her Master anymore. She shouldn't be naked in front of me."

"Has she removed her slave jewelry? You may not think of her as your slave, but she insists you're still her Master, and that she will never accept another. She's naked in front of almost everyone who comes to our home. I doubt you'd be an exception, since you've already seen her naked before."

"What are you doing? What's going on here?"

"Have you felt the baby kick yet? Have you seen how her breasts are getting larger as her body prepares to feed the baby? Go ahead; you've touched her before," I said.

Marnie backed against Andre and raised his arms so they encircled her waist and went over her stomach. After a few minutes, he felt the baby kick and started crying. Marnie moved one of his hands to her breast. He didn't dare move it, but left it there until she turned and kissed him. He cried harder and kissed her back.

"Did you think our partner would fall out of love with you because you disappeared for three months. She didn't fall out of love with me because I was gone for three months. That's not how Marnie is made. When she gives her heart, she gives it completely."

"Our partner?" Andre gasped.

"Unless you run away again. However, there would be some changes made. I'm not quite ready to submit to you again. I've rather enjoyed being able to fuck my wife whenever I want without waiting for you to use her first. I'd like to decide if and when I decide to suck your cock and get ass fucked. You, however, may suck my cock whenever you wish if it's not otherwise occupied." Our doorbell rang. "That should be our other guests."

I opened the door and Serena and Herbert came in, closely followed by Connie and Everett, then surprise after surprise as Vickie, Cheryl, Bill, Evelyn and Regina entered behind them. I hadn't called any of them. My eyebrows arched in surprise as they flowed through the door. The slaves immediately stripped off.

"Uh, what's going on here?" I asked.

Bill asked Marnie, "Have you told them yet?"

"Not yet," Marnie said, "though now seems to be the perfect time to do so. Richard, I'm not having Andre's son. I'm having yours."

"How is that possible?" Andre asked.

"The sperm bank deposits," I said, grasping it in a second.

"That's right, the sperm deposits. Bill sent me out to California a couple days early and I went to the fertility clinic in Fresno and had an egg implanted with Richard's sperm."

"Why not tell us?" Andre asked. "Save everyone the grief."

"Because I want us to be a fully integrated, polyamorous threesome. I love both of you and I don't want to be constantly deciding who's going to wear a condom when I decide to have a child. I want nature to take its course, but Richard, as my beloved husband, should have the first child. I needed to ensure that the first was his, so I did it this way so I'd know it was his. The reason for not telling anyone, is Richard had to accept you as a possible, eventual father of some of my children. I didn't want to force this on him. He needed to accept this himself. I felt if he could think this one was your child, and accept it on his own, without knowing who the father really was, he could accept whatever happened in the future. He's ready to accept you into our life as a full partner. I can't tell you how much I love him for this. He makes me so happy."

"And all of you knew this?" I asked.

"Yeah, sorry about that," Bill said. "I could see the logic in Marnie's argument. We were all tasked to keep an eye on you in case you didn't react as Marnie expected and attempted to do something stupid. We had the ability to tell you if it came down to it, but turns out, it was unnecessary. Adding a third person to a close, loving relationship does present challenges, as I well know. Even now, I'm relieved to see Evelyn accept Regina's pregnancy so joyfully."

"Regina's pregnant?" Andre said.

"About ten weeks now," Regina said, "and Evelyn's planning on having another, so you won't get to fuck her for awhile. Our Master doesn't have to share his wife with another male."

"And Maddie will be happy to see her Uncle Andre again. She was so sad you left," Evelyn said, smiling.

"After Marnie told me what she was doing," Serena said. "I decided that Herbert should at least have my first child, so I did the same thing. We can let any others fall where they may since he enjoys my fucking other people so much, but the first one is his."

Herbert joyfully grabbed his wife and kissed her. Seems I wasn't the only one stunned by the news being presented today.

"The only thing I didn't expect or plan for was this big lug," Marnie patted Andre's arm, "having made Richard a promise not to harm our marriage; running off when he felt he broke his promise. That threw a huge monkey wrench in my plans, but perhaps not having him around made it easier for Richard to accept he might have to raise another man's child. It definitely scared me though. I didn't want Richard to accept this without having the other love of my life here with us."

"As for you, Andre," Bill said, "I was horrendously disappointed you left my employment. You'd done a great job for me and I was happy with your performance."

"I couldn't hang around thinking I'd impregnated Richard's wife against my promises to him and he'd have to see me every day knowing what I'd done."

"Oh, I certainly applaud your integrity and honor, Andre. I never in my life, expected to see a sex worker, a male prostitute, with as much integrity and honesty as you showed to your friend and lover. I was impressed no end. It made me realize how much I want to have you back working for me."

"But Richard's got his old job back now," Andre said. "I can't take that away from him."

"Richard is moving up. He's another person who's impressed the hell out of me. Instead of my Personal Assistant, I intend to make him my Executive Assistant."

"What does that mean?" I asked. "What's the difference?"

"Since I'm going to have two more children, I'd like to spend more time being around them and raising them. I want someone who can take some of the burden off my shoulders, make more of the decisions, so I don't have to make them. You're going to be that person. As soon as Andre resumes his job as Personal Assistant, I'm going to train you as my Executive Assistant. I'm going to be seeking your input on all major decisions of the company, test you out, see how you do. Marnie can be your personal assistant. As you prove yourself, I'm going to step a bit further away and let you handle most of the day to day operations, just seeking my input on a few major decisions. Of course, this new responsibility will come with a substantial increase in pay, I'm thinking around three million a year to start."

My mouth dropped open. Holy shit!

"As for shirking his duties as a Master," Marnie said, "our Master has three slaves who are very disappointed in his performance as our Dominant."

"Damn straight," Serena said. "Very disappointed." Connie nodding as well.

"What Master failed to realize," Marnie said, "is that he didn't choose us as his slaves; we chose him as our Master. While he can certainly refuse to carry out his responsibilities, he doesn't get to choose who our Master is. So he's just left us all adrift without any direction at all. If I didn't want to be a slave, I wouldn't be one, but I am one and need the control of my Dominant. The only one I choose is the one I have. If I don't have him as my Master, then I'm just fucking him out of wedlock. He doesn't want any child I have to be a simple bastard from a cheating spouse, does he? Or would he prefer a child with a woman in subservience to him in a loving Dominant/submissive relationship, where all I'm doing is obeying his wishes instead of fucking around on my husband."

"Uh, huh," Serena said. "Like she said. I'm pissed you ran off and abandoned us. The doctor says I have to take my slave jewelry off before the baby is born, but I don't want to do it without your permission. It's a good thing you came back when you did, or I'd have had to hunt you down like a dog. You don't call, you don't write. It's a fucking disgrace, Master."

Connie laughed. "You're outnumbered, Master. You should surrender now."

"Let me get this straight," I said, speaking to Connie, Vickie and Cheryl specifically. "You three bitches," pointing to them, "knew about this whole thing when I fucked you after I returned."

"Of course, you big dummy," Vickie laughed. "I was laughing my ass off inside when I told you it sounded as if you were abandoning Marnie and not that she was abandoning you. I knew she still loved your miserable hide and I had no fucking chance of claiming you as my own. She'd scratch my eyes out first, especially since she was knocked up with your kid."

"I couldn't believe the look on your face when you asked me out to dinner and for a night of fucking," Connie said, "then tried to parade me in front of Marnie, and I asked her to join us. It was all I could do not to laugh out loud. We slave bitches have to stick together."

Cheryl added, "Marnie didn't care if I was fucking you. It allowed us to keep an eye on you, and she knew you deserved a little on the side for the trick she was playing on you. Damn, you sure stepped up, Richard. We're all so proud of you."

"Was Taylor in on your little plot too?"

"No. I didn't take Taylor into account," Marnie said. "Thankfully, she called and told me where you were and what you were doing, so I didn't have to worry about you. I didn't mind you thinking you had to take revenge on me by fucking other people. That was a rational response. I didn't want you going after Andre or hurting yourself. That's when I'd have been forced to tell you. All I could do was continue to reiterate how much I loved you and tell you that you'd understand at some point in the future and hoped your love and kind nature would rule over the anger you felt."

"I'll be damned!"

"No, Richard. You'll be forever loved and admired, by me, and all of your loved ones, including those fucking sluts, Vickie and Connie." Marnie smiled as she said it. "You humble me. I was a bitch early in my marriage, not understanding who or what I was and making you suffer for it. Yet you still managed to accept your role in my life, first as my submissive, then as Master's. You accepted with grace and humor, despite your upbringing and the pain it caused you. I know, because I feel the same pain myself when I see how much Vickie and Connie care for you. Everyone loves you, Richard. You're a good man, and probably a better person than I shall ever be. I'm sorry I brought this pain into your life, but hope you realize how much I intend to do to make up for it.