Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 14

Story Info
Richard returns to NYC, tries to decide what to do.
14.5k words
3.28
12.7k
16

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers

Richard returns to an empty apartment and tries to decide what to do. This chapter contains, oral, anal, group, and lesbian sex. This the final chapter of Becoming a Cuckold, although the characters may return in the future. My fantasy world doesn't include COVID and STD's. My thanks to JohnnyGalt for his editorial assistance.

Becoming a Cuckold, Ch 14 - Reconciliation?

When I arrived at my house on Friday, it was empty. All of Andre's things were gone. A large number of Marnie's things were gone. We had a wedding picture hanging on the wall of our bedroom. I wanted to destroy it, burn it, but at the last minute, I couldn't, so I shoved it into the bottom of a drawer where I wouldn't have to see it. I took off my cuckold emblem and threw it in the trash.

I looked at the humongous bed I'd previously shared with at least two other people. It looked exceedingly empty, like a vast wasteland. I found a letter on it, addressed to me from Marnie.

I'm sorry, Richard. I know you're hurting now. Someday, you'll realize how much I love you, even though you don't know it now. I'm staying at Cheryl's temporarily. She lives closer to you than my parents, and I still hope for a reconciliation. As the time for the delivery of the baby approaches, if we still aren't together as I want to be, I'll go to my parents. I don't want to stick Cheryl with a screaming baby. Know that I love you and I always will.

Not enough to have my kid apparently. I slammed my fist against the wall. She was having the baby, and soon everyone would know what a cuckold I was when she dropped a bi-racial kid. Maybe I'd be lucky and it would be Bill's or Sam's or one of those Fresno dudes, though one of them was black as well. Who was I kidding though. Andre fucked her the most frequently and no one was depositing their sperm deeper than he did.

I didn't want to be alone, so I called to Connie to see if she was willing to come over. She said she could be here by six, and I told her not to eat, I'd order some Chinese.

"Do you want Everett to come?"

"I'd prefer not to have another cock come over."

"Okay, I'll leave him home. He'll need a present before I leave."

"I can handle that."

Connie wasn't surprised to see Marnie and Andre gone when she got there, although it was for the wrong reason. Connie thought they were still in California, I found out later. She was surprised to see me with clothes on. She stripped as soon as she entered. We ate, then she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bedroom. We fucked for a couple hours, and God knows I needed it. I hadn't had sex with anyone since Andre told me Marnie was pregnant, about four days now. My potato water was all backed up and I flooded Connie with cum when I orgasmed.

"When are Marnie and Andre getting back from California?" Connie asked as she idly stroked my tired cock.

"They're back. They just don't live here anymore."

"Why not?" Connie seemed genuinely surprised.

"Marnie's pregnant, probably with Andre's child. I told her I didn't want her here when I got back. Andre moved out too, although he offered. I didn't tell him to leave. I'm not as much of a cuckold as Everett is. I wanted Marnie to have my kids, not anyone else's kid."

"How far along?"

"Six and a half to seven weeks now, from what I'm told."

"Have you talked to her?"

"No. Andre told me. He was pissed off too."

"Why was he pissed off?"

"Because he loved our arrangement. It's probably the closest he's ever come to having a family and he didn't want to give it up, but he promised me he wouldn't fuck up my marriage, so he bailed when Marnie got pregnant because he didn't keep his word to me."

"That probably explains the cryptic message he left me."

"What message?"

"He said I could expect to be on my own for awhile and keep doing what I was doing, or do anything else I wanted. I thought it was because he was staying in California longer. Sounds now like he doesn't want to keep doing what we were doing, being my Dominant. Did you hear Serena is pregnant?"

"Andre told me that news at the same time. He asked me not to push Marnie to get an abortion. He hoped I'd let her have the child. He wanted a piece of himself to exist someplace in the world. Now he's got the piece of my life I wanted."

"I'm sorry, Richard. I'm a little surprised Everett doesn't care who I have a child with. If you wanted, you could knock me up in a couple years when I'm ready to have children."

"That's a generous offer, Connie, but I want my own kid. I don't want you and Everett raising it. I want to raise it."

"Yeah, I don't think that would happen. Everett's real eager for me to have a child we can raise."

"How is your marriage going?"

"Pretty good. We've got a nice routine going. Everett dotes on me now. He used to ignore me most of the time, but having other men pay attention to me and fuck me, somehow makes me more attractive to him. I can't explain it, but I like it. Everett wasn't a great lover, and never licked cunt. Now I can have sex with great lovers such as yourself, and he can't wait to lick my cunt, especially if I have another man's cum in me. It's almost as if other men validate me to him. It's crazy, but the sex I'm having now is so much better, and he's so attentive to my needs anymore. I finally have a husband I can appreciate and all the raunchy sex I want."

"Speaking of raunchy sex, I think I'm ready for another round."

"Good, I want you to fuck my ass this time. I'd like Everett to dig your cum out of my tush."

It wouldn't be very fresh, but I left another huge load inside Connie's ass for Everett to enjoy, a creampie deluxe.

Connie couldn't spend the night. She had a date with a black fellow in the morning.

"Is there anything going on with him?"

"Not really. I think Everett likes him more than I do. He really humiliates Everett which seems to get both of them off. I think he's kind of an asshole myself, but he does fuck like the Energizer bunny, another dick that just won't quit. He's only a little fatter than you, and about the same length, but he does know what to do with it and he's got these huge balls which leave lots of cum in me, which Everett also appreciates."

"I wish you could spend the night."

"I'd like to, but not tonight. Maybe another night, soon."

I walked her to the door and kissed her as she left. She patted my cheek. "Things will work out for you, Richard. You're a good man."

Where had I heard that before; a good man and a cuckold.

******

I thought of calling Vickie to come over on Saturday night, but she looked too much like Marnie. I didn't want to be fucking anyone who looked that much like my wife. I also thought of Serena, but I didn't know if she was maintaining ties with Andre. He'd been using her for some of his tricks and if he was going back to prostitution, maybe he'd use her some more, although maybe he stopped once she got pregnant.

Marnie was staying with Cheryl, so she was out, and I couldn't fuck my sister. Armand and Colette were back in France for now, cleaning up some of the French sewage exposed by Schultz's files. Not sure Armand would come over here just so I could fuck his wife anyway. Who else did that leave?

Taylor, Bennington College coed.

"Hey, Taylor, Richard Farber here, from Killington. Do you remember me?"

"Remember you! I'm still bragging to my girlfriends what incredible lovers you and Marnie are. I've had sex with a couple girls since you introduced me to girl-on-girl sex. No one as good as you and Marnie are, but it's been fun. I'm trying to get some of the boys to fuck like you do, but I think it's hopeless. I wish Benjamin went to school at Bennington. That little nerd was picking up some good sexual habits under your tutelage."

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to New York for a week. I could wine and dine you and give you some of the fucking it sounds like you're craving now."

"If you're asking for the end of the school year in June, it's a deal, but I'm getting ready for finals, finishing up some term papers. I can't come anytime soon."

"I was hoping for this week. I just got back from overseas and I could use some company. I'm feeling a little blue at the moment."

"Why?"

"Marnie is pregnant from another man and I've booted her out of the house."

Dead silence on her end of the phone.

"You still there, Taylor?"

"Damn, Richard, that's rough. Don't you kind of expect that sort of thing when you fuck other people?"

"I wasn't expecting it. She promised I'd be the only one to give her a child. She quit taking her birth control pills while I was out of the country for four months."

"Ouch! Okay, here's the deal. I can't come down there for a week right now, but why don't you come up to Bennington. Find yourself a nice hotel room and spend the week here. I can't spend every night with you, but there are at least four other women here who would love to fuck you, some of them would even be happy to do a threesome with you, including me. Between the five of us, I'm sure we can keep your ashes hauled and still get some studying done."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, Taylor. Thank you for suggesting it. I promise I'll feed you good, too. Just make sure everyone is on birth control. I need to talk to my employer about taking some time off, but I'm sure he'll give it to me. I'll let you know when I'll be there."

"Good. Looking forward to another one of your pussy lickings. That's something special, right there."

I called Bill up.

"Mr. Thornhill, this is Richard. Would it be too much to ask for the next week off?"

"No, you probably deserve some time off. I can grant you vacation time."

"Will Andre be handling your business in my absence?"

"When he heard you were coming back yesterday, he gave notice and his last day was Thursday."

"Is that going to leave you short handed?"

"No, Marnie is still working." There was a few seconds silence. "Andre and Marnie told me what happened, Richard. I'm sorry."

"Me too."

"Madeline was sorry to hear that Andre was moving away. He's so good with kids."

"Well, he's got his own to practice on now."

"Are you sure it's his?"

"He said he was 95% sure it was his." It was my turn for a bit of silence. "He said there's a small chance it could be yours."

"How does that make you feel, Richard? Do you want to leave?"

"No, sir. Andre controlled Marnie's sexual activities; not you. Marnie could have said she wasn't on birth control anymore. I blame her, primarily. Even more than Andre, but what's done is done."

"No chance of forgiveness?"

"How willing were you to forgive Evelyn?"

"Point taken, but I have forgiven Evelyn now. And Marnie wasn't cheating on you behind your back. You knew and accepted she was having sex with other people."

"It feels like she was cheating, because she wasn't supposed to have children with anyone else, and now she is. She took that away from me."

"I understand. I'll see you a week from Monday then."

"Yes, sir. Thanks for the time off."

******

I drove up to Bennington, Vermont on Sunday and stayed through checkout on Saturday. I not only fucked Taylor and the four friends she mentioned, I fucked a baker's dozen of fresh college cunt. Word spread about the services I had available and how good they were. I had up to three women in bed with me at night, depending on how bisexual they felt at the moment.

They weren't all college cuties like Taylor, but I didn't care. I fucked and licked them all, and they all loved it. I might have been able to stay another month and fuck a different girl every night as word spread from the ones I'd been with. Even girls who were in semi-committed relationships wanted to check out the magic tongue who made them scream. While I was driving back to New York, I finally decided to try Vickie. Fuck it if she looked like Marnie. I needed a date for Saturday night.

"Hey, Vickie, Richard here."

"Richard. Long time no see. Are you back in New York?"

"Yes, I am, and hoping to see you for the night."

"Great. What time?"

"My GPS says I should be outside your dorm around five. I'll take you out to supper."

"Where?"

"Anywhere."

"You live across the street from Tavern on the Green don't you?"

"I do. Dress like a sexy slut, since it's Saturday night."

She laughed. "I might have something to put wood in your pecker."

"Looking forward to it."

"I'll see you at five."

"You got it. I'm looking forward to a little lovin'." As if I hadn't had a ton of loving in Bennington, but that was yesterday and this was today. I was ready to fuck my way through half of New York City.

When she climbed into my car, she was dressed in a skirt and a lightweight blouse, unbuttoned to her tits and she didn't appear to have a bra on. Her nipples made tempting bumps on her chest. I leaned over and kissed her, brushing my fingers over those beguiling bumps.

"If I adjust your dials, can I turn up the heat?" I asked her.

"You bet," she laughed, "though I'm warning you; I'm drooling now and I'm not talking about my need for food. I haven't seen you in months and I'm Jonesing."

"You say the nicest things."

I parked in my garage and we walked across the street. We had a lovely dinner and we caught up on our lives for the missing months I'd spent floating around between Europe and Africa.

"You were involved in that slave thing? That was huge in the news."

"Not with the actual assaults. I was more involved in logistics. It's a lot of work involved in planning a private undertaking like that one, but I feel pretty good about the results. One of the women we were trying to recover wasn't doing too good after the rescue. She's working on getting back her old life; her old mojo. She's the person who taught Marnie and I how to lick pussy. I haven't heard how she's doing."

"That's amazing, Richard. Makes me want to fuck you even more. Any chance we can skip dessert and head on over?"

My cock was hard, so I waved for my bill. We walked back across the street and as soon as we entered my apartment, she was in my arms and trying to suck my tonsils out. All of a sudden, she looked around.

"Hey, where's Marnie and Andre? Doesn't he have to fuck me before you can."

"Not anymore. He's not my Master and they don't live here any longer," I said.

"Don't tell me she left you for Andre? She wouldn't be that stupid, would she?"

"Not left with him, exactly. Just having his kid. She's with Cheryl and I don't know where the fuck he is."

"Did you tell him to move out?"

"He moved out on his own after he got Marnie pregnant."

"Isn't that something that you thought might happen?"

"Not really. It was part of our agreement that Marnie would only have my children. When they left for California, she apparently forgot her birth control pills and didn't bother refilling them, or using any other contraception, or even telling Andre she was fertile."

"Shit, Richard! Are you divorcing her?"

"I'm thinking about it."

"You know, no birth control is a hundred percent effective. There's a possibility she could have gotten pregnant anyway."

"Anything would be a whole lot more effective than using nothing. It's not even a hundred percent sure it's Andre's. She fucked other men too, including my boss."

"Jesus!"

"Of course, if she has a biracial child, the whole world knows I'm a cuckold."

"Those people closest to you knew you were fucking other people. Do you think they care?"

"I don't care as much about other people. I care that I'm not having a child with my wife."

"I can understand why that would upset you, but you still love your wife, don't you?"

Thinking of her, I had to admit I still loved her, otherwise this wouldn't hurt as much as it does. I had my own question.

"What about you telling me that if my wife ever gave me up, you'd snap me up in a heartbeat?"

"It doesn't sound like she's giving you up as much as you're giving up on her."

"She's having another man's kid!" I protested. "That's a pretty good clue she gave up on me."

"You didn't answer my question. Do you still love your wife?"

"I don't know. All I know right now is I feel betrayed and I want to fuck you."

"I'm perfectly willing to fuck you. I'll spend the night with you if you want, but tomorrow night, I'm going back to school. If you divorce her, we can talk again. But I'm not going to be your weekend nookie until you patch things up with Marnie. You're probably justified in doing a little fucking of your own, but tell me, while Marnie was getting pregnant, were you fucking other people of your own?"

"Yes," I said. Quite a lot of others to be perfectly honest.

"Could any of them have gotten pregnant?"

I thought about Sahar, and me being the first man she'd had sex with since she was freed, admitting she wasn't on birth control.

"Yes, there was one who could have." I explained about Sahar and how I was the first man she'd had sex with since she'd been freed from involuntary slavery.

"Did you tell Marnie about it?"

I had told Marnie about it. "I did."

"What did she say about it? Did she yell and scream at you?"

"No."

"What did she say?"

"She said she was glad I could help her, and that I was a good man."

"When did you have that conversation with her?"

"Probably around the 18th or 19th of February."

"When did Marnie get pregnant?"

"They went to California shortly after the slaves were rescued on March 4th. Maybe five days later. She probably got pregnant mid-March."

"So roughly a month after you told her you could have knocked up some other woman and you'd support her child if she had it, Marnie gets pregnant. Do I have that right?"

Shit! That was pretty accurate. "Do you think Marnie got pregnant because I could have gotten Sahar pregnant?"

"I don't know. You'll have to talk to her. It doesn't sound as if you've talked to her at all. Andre's the one who told you. Maybe it's time to go to the horse's mouth."

I was very thoughtful as I fucked Vickie for the next twenty-four hours. It maybe kept me a little less focused on her than I could have been, but if she noticed, she didn't complain. I still gave her a lot of orgasms, but perhaps not as good as they could have been.

"Thanks for spending the day with me," I said. "I always enjoy your company."

"I always enjoy the sex. If you need more, I'm always available on the weekends."

"Even without a big black cock fix?"

"Even without." She kissed me. "Marnie is right."

"About what?"

"You're a good man. You'll figure it out and do the right thing."

She took the subway back to school.

******

Marnie was already working when I arrived. The office was completely changed around. My office, the one I supposed Andre used was vacant. Marnie had a desk in the reception area, almost like a secretary/receptionist.

"Hello, Richard."

I walked past her to my office and set my briefcase down. I looked around. I didn't see anything of Andre's there. If he'd ever had anything personal in there, he'd taken it with him. There was still the picture of Marnie and me taken on better days sitting on my desk. I dropped it into a drawer.

When I walked past her to Bill's office, she had tears on her cheeks. She didn't say anything more.

I knocked and Bill waved me into his office.

"I wanted to thank you for the time off, Mr. Thornhill. I had a great time."

"Are you ready to go back to work or would you like more time off?"

"No, I'm good. I can jump right in it. I'll need to get caught up on the irons in the fire, but I'm rarin' to go."

"Marnie can catch you up."

I didn't say anything. I wasn't ready to talk to her yet.

"Are you going to have a problem working with her?" Bill asked.

If I did divorce her, she'd probably need a job. If she had one, I wouldn't get nailed for alimony as bad. What about child support? What were the New York laws regarding child support? Would any child Marnie had while I was married to her be considered mine by the courts, or could Andre be forced to pay child support? What if it wasn't Andre's? What if it was Bill's or someone else's child? Bill would probably take care of a kid if it was his. What about anyone else?

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers