Becoming a cum dumpster Ch. 01

Story Info
Straight guy takes cock for the first time.
898 words
4.32
27.2k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always considered myself to be a straight man, for as long as I can remember. I am a 30-year-old 5'9 man and have had a girlfriend for over three years. I love and care for her deeply, yet sometimes I feel like I lack something in my life but don't know what.

My life's trajectory changed the day I met Killian. I met Killian in a bar for the first time. It was his birthday, and he declared free shots for everyone. I wished him a happy birthday and talked to him for a while. He seemed like a pretty nice and genuine guy, and we soon became fast friends. After that night, we met pretty frequently to party and hang out.

On such a night, I got a bit too sloshed and couldn't drive home. Killian offered me to stay at his place, which was a few blocks away, and to crash on his sofa for the night. I accepted. I was really drunk, so I fell asleep the moment my head hit the sofa.

I woke up at about 4 a.m. to the sounds of low moaning and heavy breathing. At first, I thought it was a dream, but I realized that the sounds were coming from the chair in front of me. Killian was sitting there, jerking off his cock with his eyes on me. His cock was thick, with veins running all over and a big mushroom tip. I felt disgusted and ashamed, but it was also making my cock really hard. His low moans and groans were turning me on. But suddenly it stopped. I was scared that he would figure out that I was awake. He stood up and came closer to me. "Enjoying the show, are we? Now suck my dick whore," he said, shoving his cock in my mouth. I begged him not to and said that I wasn't gay.

He didn't pay any heed to my cries and face-fucked me till I was gagging and crying. He wasn't gentle and slammed his cock in my throat deeper and deeper with each thrust. He started degrading me, calling me a cockwhore, a pussy, and a slut addicted to cock. It was really humiliating, and I wanted to cry out, but he was relentless. He shoved his cock deeper and deeper and made me gag, choke, and drool all over my clothes. He face-fucked me for what seemed like a lifetime, over and over again. I was covered in spit, drool, and cum. He just abused my throat like a fuckhole until he finally came, spurting thick, hot cum down my throat.

"I can see how much you liked that cock, slut. Look at how hard you are. I knew you were a faggot who liked sucking real dick."

I didn't like it, but my body was betraying me. My cock was so hard and dripping all over. I knew I wasn't gay, but then why was I so hard, and why did I secretly like it when this man abused and degraded me? No, no, please let me go", I begged. But I knew very well that he was not done with me, and I dreaded what was to come next.

"Please just let me go. I can get you money. Whatever it is you want, just not this, please. I'm begging you, just let me go!" I cried, trying to get away from him.

"All I need is your sweet, slutty faggot hole taking my cock. Soon you will learn to love it, so shut up and take that dick like a good slut."

He forcibly pushed my head down onto the seat of the sofa and bared my ass. He gave me a slap on the cheek, and I cried out at the sudden pain. I tried fighting, but it was futile. I froze when I felt his fat mushroom head trying to enter my hole. He grabbed my hips and slammed into my hole in one go. It was the worst pain I had ever felt, and now tears were falling freely down my face. I felt like my asshole was on fire and was being split apart. Killian started thrusting harshly into my body, getting rougher when I screamed. I felt sheer humiliation weigh on me. I could feel his warm, hairy body thrusting into me, his hips slamming into my cheeks. I could feel every inch of his body inside me. Killian was grunting and groaning in pleasure, calling me a faggot and telling me to take his cock. His pace increased, and I realized with shame that my cock was twitching, and I had to withhold a moan. To my horror, it started to feel good, and the pain started subsiding. I accidentally let out a moan.

"Damn slut, are you liking this? I bet you like to take dicks up your ass while you moan like a faggot bitch."

Killian started fucking me harder, his pace a frenzy. "Ah, fuck yes," I moaned and felt him go harder. He soon came inside me, filling me up with his cum. "Take my cum slut. Your ass is so greedy for my jizz, taking it all and squeezing it in."

I was abused, degraded, and humiliated, but somewhere I began to like it. I let the pleasure outweigh my shame.

to be continued