Becoming a Friend of Dorothy Pt. 03

Story Info
A journey from straight to full-blown gay, on a cruise ship.
2.1k words
4.67
6.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This amazing holiday was now approaching its end. I was not quite so close to Darren now, since his onshore high jinks in Athens. I was still on the lookout for cock though and there was one more night at the club, where who knows what might happen.

What did take place, was a huge surprise and finally completed my journey from straight macho man to gay cock lover.

My wife back home was still annoying me. My little joke about having made a 'friend' of Dorothy had clearly bugged her. She wanted to know what Dorothy had that she didn't? A little game of text-tennis went on, as I vaguely explained. Eventually, I had enough and told her that Dorothy had a cock and I was busy sucking it. As soon as I sent it, I regretted it and dreaded what her reply would be.

It came within a minute. "Very funny Sam, if you're not going to be serious there's no point in me talking to you."

I was delighted. She didn't think I was now gay but looked like she was sick of my comments. Peace at last!

For the last night on board, I asked Darren if he fancied getting suited up and heading to one of the specialist restaurants aboard.

"Oh Sam, how about trying a romantic Italian." He fluttered his eyes at me and laughed.

"Do that again Darren and the only thing I'll be eating tonight is you."

"There is plenty time for that Sam", he giggled.

"Can't I just have an entrée, you sexy fucker?"

"Not now" he insisted. "Who knows who is out there tonight?"

I kept myself in check. I couldn't believe the change in myself since I set foot on this cruiser. All I could think of was cock and it was all-consuming.

We both looked quite snappy as we made our way to 'Gianni's' restaurant. It was mostly filled by younger couples having a romantic meal, or old couples in need of a garlic infusion.

I couldn't help but notice one pair sitting together. I hadn't seen them before but one looked like a young lad, but I saw a pint of lager in front of him, so knew he was 18 at least. The other was a balding man of around 40 but they actually looked like the father and son many thought myself and Darren were.

I must admit that my eyes were on the young lad. His skin was still milky white despite the sunshine that had been prevalent throughout the holiday. To be fair, I wasn't so tanned myself, as much of my time had been spent in the cabin.

Occasiinally, our eyes met and I could detect something there. Maybe I was developing an intuition for gays?

The father and son left before us and it gave me a chance to scope them out properly. Both were around 5' 10" but the lad had short blonde hair, in a cute page-boy cut. He was quite scrawny but I admit I fancied him. His dad was more bullish and thick-set, with what seemed a permanent scowl on his face.

Darren caught me looking and in a not so quiet voice said "Which one do you fancy then?"

The young lad turned a little and gave an innocent smile back to me. My cock launched like a rocket at NASA. I could see them head downstairs to a deck below, where all the bars were and so I encouraged Darren to hurry up with his tiramisu, so we could follow them.

The bars were on two levels. most were on the upper deck, which Darren volunteered to check. The rest on the lower deck, where the clubs were. I thought I'd get the clubs out of the way first and so entered Dorothy's. To my surprise, lo and behold, were the two of them. Why had they not appeared before?

They stood at the bar, both looking nervous.

"Good evening gents, I'm Sam."

I put to them in a cheerful tone.

The younger one blushed a little as the older one looked me up and down.

"Good evening to you too. I'm Gerry and this is my son Liam."

So it was father and son, not just his toy-boy.

"I've not seen you before tonight. Where have you been hiding." I said in a very mildly flirtatious way, which Gerry failed to pick up on.

"Just been sightseeing and playing sports with my son. It was his 18th birthday yesterday. And before you ask, me and his mother split up a few years back."

I tried to make light of it. "Oh, so that means you're both available then."

Liam blushed again but Gerry spoke out.

"In a manner of speaking, yes we are."

He said it in such a matter of fact way that I was momentarily lost for words.

Gerry continued "Let me explain. It's taken me a while to accept it but now I have. Liam says he is gay. Of course, he could do nothing until he was 18, legally. Now that day has come and he can experiment."

"So you are well aware of what this club is?" I asked, looking for confirmation.

"Well of course, we just couldn't attend before now."

"You said 'we' " I queried.

"What do you mean?" asked Gerry.

"Surely Liam could come here by himself."

"I'm not letting him become the victim of some disgusting old man." Gerry added forcefully.

"So what are you planning to do, vet anyone who shows an interest?" I was genuinely curious for an answer.

"No, Liam will choose whoever he wants but I'm going to be there."

His answer shocked me. "You're kidding right? You are going to watch as Liam sucks a cock and maybe gets fucked.

That took him off his guard a little, so I continued.

"Or maybe you want some cock fun too?"

Gerry's scowl broke for once as he replied

"Who knows?"

For the first time, Liam piped up.

"Dad, I'd like a little fun with Sam."

That announcement pleasantly surprised me but the thud of reality hit me when I realised his dad would be in the room. It seemed a bizarre situation but what was the worst that could happen?

At that moment, Darren sidled up and looking at me, said "You're a quick worker Sam, getting them in here already."

He sounded impressed but once the scene was explained to him he turned to being intrigued.

Gerry was next to comment. I thought you two were father and son and I kind of thought it would be a good match up."

"Oh I agree!" Darren added, eyeing up the young lad himself.

"Well I don't!" insisted Liam. "I've made my choice and I want Sam."

He almost sounded like a little kid demanding a new toy but I was happy to be his plaything.

I ordered more drinks and pointed to one of the more intimate booths in the room.

"Let's talk over how this is going to work. After all, it's not exactly normal......"

I sat with a scotch and ice, Darren had another of those wacky-named cocktails. I had teased him before, saying the only reason he got them was because it had the name 'cock' attached. Gerry sat with a rum and coke and Liam toyed with a bottle of lager.

I took control and opened the discussion.

"So, is you being there a dealbreaker, Gerry?"

"Yes, absolutely." Gerry replied with conviction.

As we sat, I could feel Liam's hand on my thigh, then gently brushing my bulge.

"So are you and Darren going to sit on the balcony while Liam and I do whatever?"

"No, I want to watch."

"Just watch?" I asked doubtfully.

"Who knows?" he shrugged and I could see Darren's hand working on Gerry's

crotch.

Things were looking up.

We finished our drinks and Gerry had one final comment to make.

"This is going to be like what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, okay."

Darren and I nodded. Gerry's son may have been the one to declare himself gay but Gerry wanted cock too, it was clear to see.

Their cabin was slightly bigger than ours and as soon as we entered, Liam had his arms around me, grinding close. Gerry was sitting on an occasional chair, with his pants at his ankles. Darren wasted no time zeroing in on his average sized cock.

Liam gasped. "Daddy, you never let on that you wanted to take part. Respect."

Gerry smiled as Darren slobbered over his stiff member.

Liam gently pushed me back onto one of the beds and looked at me, smiling the whole time. He must have waited years for this moment.

He gently unzipped my pants and pulled them off. My cock was bursting through my briefs and he nuzzled into the material before grabbing each hip and slowly pulling down.

We could both hear Gerry moaning in pleasure and Liam told me "I have wanted to suck his cock for a long time but now I want yours more."

Liam launched on an enthusiastic attack on my cock and he even remembered to lick my balls.

By now, Gerry had almost forgotten we were there, as he forcefully rammed Darren's eager throat.

Liam was new to sucking but he clearly loved it and I warned him that i would soon cum. He nodded his assent and carried on sucking at my pole.

"I'm going to shoot Liam, last chance to escape a mouthful."

He just nodded again and kept sucking. My balls had been hard-worked for the recent while but they delivered the goods again and I spasmed as spurt after spurt flew into his virgin mouth. Little droplets escaped from the sides of his mouth.

Seconds later, Gerry let out a roar as he exploded his climax into Darren's expert

throat.

Liam pulled me up and we tenderly kissed, me licking my escaped cum from his face.

Liam surprised me with his next request. "I want to fuck you, Sam."

Maybe I was still intoxicated from the blowjob, or the intense kissing, so I nodded my assent.

I had previously ducked out of being speared by Abedi's huge cock and had convinced myself I was a 'top' but I so wanted young Liam's thin cock to take my cherry. Liam was maybe only 6" but that was all i wanted in my virgin hole.We kissed again and I could feel him pulling my arse-cheeks.

" I think a fair bit of lube will be needed there." Darren spouted

"We don't have any." Gerry sounded worried.

"Oh well, just use what you have, your tongue."

Liam hesitated but his dad made the first move.

"Like this, son." Gerry's tongue arrowed into my sphincter and it felt like he was more experienced than he let on.

It felt divine as he licked and used a finger to loosen me up a little.

"Your turn now, son. You want him really wet before you fuck him."

Liam's face hovered above my upraised arse cheeks and then he set about me in the same fashion as when he'd sucked me off.

I was on my fours, looking at Gerry and Darren cavorting and now I felt something different at my ass. It wasn't a tongue but the tip of Liam's cock, circling my hole like a predator, just waiting to strike. The first inch was just like the fingers that had played with me. Liam entered me slowly but each inch was more painful than the last. I was on the verge of crying for him to stop, when he kind of hit a ridge and the next thing I knew was my love-button being rubbed. That more than cancelled the pain and I started to enjoy it. His cock was balls deep, his tight bag tickling my arse each time he stroked forward.

Gerry now took his chance and stood in front of me, willing me to suck on him.

Wow! Here I was being spitroasted by a father and son.

Liam was first to shoot and I felt wave after wave of spunk hit my insides. That just tipped Gerry over the edge and he came for a second time, producing less cum this time.

Darren was reduced to being a spectator, as we other three collapsed in a heap. Sated for the meantime.

Our cruise ended in Malta and we flew home without speaking much. At the airport we found a quiet corner and said our goodbyes. We did kiss a little but we both knew we were on different paths but Darren and I would remain friends.

On our way out, i caught sight of someone I didn't want to, my estranged wife Anna.

Even from a distance I could see her smile.

"Darren, can I ask one more thing of you?"

"Sure, lover boy." he said, cheerily.

At that I grabbed him and gave him a huge kiss on the mouth, while also rubbing his crotch.

I will never forget Anna's face at that moment. Priceless.