Becoming a Friend of Dorothy Pt. 02

Story Info
A journey from straight to full-blown gay, on a cruise ship.
2.6k words
4.65
7.3k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now day four of the cruise and most of my plans of sightseeing in the Mediterranean area had been kicked to the kerb. Despite the wonderful weather, I had spent most of my time in one cabin or another.

My cabin-mate, Darren, had occupied much of my time and I had fallen for his cock and the streams of cum that came from it.

It was only 6am but I was awake. I didn't want to get up as Darren was in my arms, spooned by me. I tried not to harden but it was a losing battle.

My mind was in a whirl. what had happened to me? I knew now that I would always be a slave to cock and ass, either Darren's or whoever.

I gently kissed his soft neck and I heard him gasp. I kissed and licked it and he moved back, nestling his ass over my stiff manhood.

I licked my fingers, then probed his sweet young ass. He started to grind but then he suddenly stopped.

"You disappointed me last night, Sam."

I knew why but i asked him anyway.

"Why did you not let Abedi fuck you? I thought you wanted it." Darren whispered but in a hard tone.

"I bottled it, pure and simple. His cock was so big and threatening, it actually scared me." My eyes widened as I spoke, at the memory of his most beautiful cock.

"You certainly ducked out at the big moment. Lucky I saved the day."

"I showed my gratitude, didn't I?

"Yeah, well, I'll give you that."

Darren flashed me a cheeky smile as I remembered eating out of his hammered ass after Abedi had cum inside him. I had been slow and gentle, licking and kissing his ass, drinking in the rich tasting spunk of Abedi, so thick and plentiful. Darren had moaned in ecstasy and finally he came over the chest of the dark adonis and I licked it from him, gratefully.

My mind was now clearing and I could see my path with more clarity now.

Yes! I loved to suck cock, I was now hooked. The taste of the hard flesh and then the delicious cum was now bossing his thoughts.

Also, though, I was loving fucking Darren's ass. I enjoyed firing cum into him and then licking his pretty ass clean.

I clearly was not happy with my own, virgin, hole being penetrated.

"Darren, please understand that I never expected any of this to happen. I was just trying to have a holiday and save some money by offering a place."

"But it was me you offered it to, especially when I told you I was gay."

I thought back, I couldn't argue. He had stirred long-suppressed feelings.

"You're right. I wanted you from the start. Do you forgive me for last night?" I begged.

Darren gave the cutest smile. "Only if you fuck me, daddy."

He knew I did not care for being called daddy but this time I played along.

"Come and sit on daddy's lap."

I ran my hands down his body as he perched himself on top of me. I massaged his smooth milky skin and my cock stood to attention. His ass was still wet and he slipped himslf over my cock and started to bounce up and down on my solid shaft. His tight ass clenched itself around me, willing me to fire my load into him. A few strokes and I was spilling my seed again, deep inside him. I pushed him off me and immediately launched my toungue on its path to his soaking ass. Darren tasted so sweet, yet salty and I.ade him moan as i licked around his ass. He then lay on his back, invitiing me to suck on his lollipop. I didn't need a second invitation and took him deep in my mouth. He pressed forward and i could feel his balls tickle my chin. He managed only one shot of cum this time, which I ate like it was my last meal.

I fell asleep shortly after, which was no wonder considering the action of the previos few hours. I awoke and it was darkening again. I was on my own, no sign of Darren. I got up to shower, I really needed to freshen up. The warm jets of water revived my body and my mind thought about other jets I had recently received. A most important part of my body was also revived and it looked as if it was bobbing up and sniffing the air for the scent of its prey.

coming out of the shower, I noticed a small piece of paper lodged into the frame of the mirror above the dresser. I unfolded it and read,

'Hi Sam, you were out for the count when I tried to wake you. I'm going ashore for some fun and may well stay overnight, if I'm lucky, Love, Darren xxx'

We were berthing overnight in the port of Piraeus, the gateway to Athens and I had 'wasted' a day in my bed. Darren was out and about, no doubt being fucked by a Greek guy and here I was, all hard and nobody to fuck.

I realised I was ravenous and so made my way to the buffet restaurant. Normally, it would be crowded and a difficult place to find a table. Tonight it was three quarters empty and I realised a lot of the passengers were taking advantage of our overnight in a port. Tonight, the theme was Greek cuisine, not surprisingly and I had several plates, trying out as much as my stomach would allow.

I then decided to go for a drink. There were five bars available, on a normal basis and I chose the one called 'The Captain's Cabin' which had a nautical theme, all maps and ship brasses on the wall. I recognised the barman at once, from being at the Friends of Dorothy club, where he worked away in the background helping to loosen everyone's inhibitions by plying them with copious amounts of alcohol.

The bar was almost empty, just a middle-aged couple in the corner, at that stage in their relationship where words were few.

Every member of the crew had a badge with their name adorned on it, the bigger and brighter, the higher up the chain they were. Paco's name was small and on a plain background.

"Good evening Paco, mighty quiet here tonight."

"It is indeed, senor. So many on shore tonight. In fact, some of the bars have closed as there is no need for them."

"Is this bar normally busy." I queried.

"I could not tell you, senor. Normally I am on the bar at one of the.....clubs."

I was impressed by his tact and was sure he recognised me too.

"Yes, such a shame. I feel high and dry." I flirted gently.

"Well, I have plenty here to moisten your taste buds." He quickly returned.

Paco was clearly Latin American and only a little taller than Darren, with thick, black, wavy hair. His cheeks were a little puffy but in a cute way and already my mind was working overtime.

"So, senor, what is your pleasure?"

He spread his arms out to display the wares at the bar but I already knew what my real pleasure would be.

"I would love a rum, Paco, a nice dark one." I said suggestively.

"Any mixer, senor." Paco said deadpan.

" I love putting coke in rum, Paco, or I can drink coke on its own"

I know it sounded cheesy but I wanted him to know.

"Senor, just because I am a young man from El Salvador, do not think I am so naive. You want to fuck me, yes?"

I felt a little ashamed at my forward advance but Paco smiled at me.

"I am flattered, senor, nobody ever notices Paco, a fat little 'spic. Maybe if the club was on I would become invisible again."

He turned to get my drink and my eyes were drawn to his ass. He had tight-fitting pants and an ass a female model would die for.

As he laid my drink on the bar, I put my hand over his.

"I'm sorry, Paco. You may be right about you being invisible up to now but now I've seen you........" My voice tailed off.

"You never noticed me at the club either, senor." Paco rightly accused.

"Guilty as charged, Paco and call me Sam, please."

"Okay Sam but hear this. Now I know you and I want to suck your cock and if I was lucky, fuck you."

Paco gave me a quizzical little smile and then revealed a couple of interesting facts.

"Sam, I have only a small cock and I am a virgin. I have been with neither girl or boy, in my twenty-two years. I am uncertain of myself, sexually."

"Paco, I have only just found myself. I promise I will put no pressure on you."

Paco was silent as he took my words in. I pressed on trying to convince him.

"Worst scenario, you get a free blow-job and you decide you no longer want a man sucking you. No drama."

Paco looked a bit more settled after those words.

"It depends what time I finish. It should be 2am, when bar closes."

No sooner had he spoke than a catering officer appeared.

"Paco, make it last orders for the night, the place is dead."

At that the only other couple drank up and departed, leaving me alone with Paco.

"Come to my room Paco. I promise you won't regret it."

"I have to clear up here, Sam. I will be half an hour, mybe longer.......If I come at all."

I could not argue, any pressure and I wouldn't see him for dust.

I made my way, hurriedly, to my cabin and decided to have a shower. My cock was at attention and I felt so horny but was unsure if my dreams would materialise. I lay on my bed, naked, my heart beating like the proverbial drum.

After about forty-five minutes, there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked excitedly.

"Room service, you wanted rum for your coke?"

I gave a little laugh and jumped off my bed and made for the door. Paco stood there in his work uniform and I knew I wanted him. I ushered him in and put my arms around his waistand squeezed him.

"Paco, you look so good." I whispered lustily.

My hands went to the belt on his pants and I unbuckled it, then pulled down his zip and helped his pants to the floor. He had quite hairy legs and I dropped to my knees, kissing his thighs. He was wearing light blue boxers and they were next to come down.

For the first time, I was confronted by a pubic bush but my eyes were on the prize. Paco was right, he wasn't big but he made up for that in girth. He also had a bright purple helmet and at once, mt tongue flicked out to taste it. Paco gasped, as I knew he would. His cock started to grow and I ran my tongue under the glans of his cut cock. I kissed his piss-slit and he groaned in pleasure. I then wrapped my laps around his thick cock and he groaned in pleasure.

""Oh Sam, don't stop, don't stop!"

I had no intention of stopping until he had filled my mouth with his thick, creamy cum.

I built up my speed and Paco was not long in firing three big loads, which I mostly devoured. I saved some for a chance to kiss him. I had thought he might resist but he was now putty in my hands. we had a long passionate kiss and his cum swapped between us, before we both swallowed.

"Oh Sam, that was so good. Please make love to me."

Paco's words were of a tender nature but what I planned next would not be so tender. I knew it would hurt him in his virgin ass, so I started to kiss his body. He had stiff nipples and I gnawed on them, as he writhed in ecstasy.

I flipped him over and started to kiss his smooth ass. I spread his cheeks so I could lick his boy-pussy. Paco moaned with delight as my tongue entered his hole.

"Fuck me, Sam. Fuck me now, please."

I was on my knees behind him and he raised his beautiful ass and wiggled it, provocatively. At that moment, I was in heaven. I pushed my tip forwards, just edging in. As i pushed a little more, I felt a natural resistance but it was Paco who pushed back onto me and forced me in. I heard him whimpering but he did not attempt to stop and so I ploughed in and started to slow-fuck his lovely big ass.

For every cry of pain, there was a moan of pleasure.

"I'm going to cum Paco, in your sweet ass!

My balls tightened and I made a moan of release as I filled Paco with my seed.

As I softened, I slowly withdrew and could see that Paco had shed tears.

"Thank you Sam, I will never forget this."

He struggled to say without choking.

I thought he might have stayed but he gathered his clothes, quickly dressed and gave me a wry smile before he left. Maybe fucking him had been a step too far, too early. I lay on my bed and my thoughts drifted towards Darren. What had he been up to? I felt sure he would have managed a hook-up but it was now only four hours until we left port and it had been made clear that the liner waited for nobody.

Shortly after, Darren turned up but looked a mess. Sticky hair and white marks on his black jacket. Before I could ask, Darren spoke up.

"It was a bukkake party. I must have had a dozen cocks last night. What did you get up to?"

"Oh, nothing much." I lied. "Just had a few drinks and chilled." For some reason I wanted to protect Paco.

There were only two nights left before we disembarked back in Malta.

I went to Dorothy's the first night but Paco was not there. I was a little disappointed, I must admit. His replacement was an Oriental looking guy but he did nothing for me. I left the club early and went round to the Captain's Cabin bar. There was Paco, a little busier than he was the previous night.

He saw me and smiled with a touch of embarrassment.

"Hey Paco, have they transferred you?"

I asked light-heartedly.

"No, senor, I asked for a move."

I noticed Paco was not calling me Sam any more.

"Any particular reason?" I probed.

"Unwelcome attentions from passengers, senor. Now if you don't mind, order a drink or I have several here who want to."

I was shocked, to say the least but he was obviously in denial of his feelings.

I turned and left the bar without a further word.

I went back to my cabin and my mobile phone pinged a message to me.

It was another surprise, as it was from Anna my wife. Her words were enough to make me laugh.

'Dearest Sam, our time apart has taught me how much I miss you. Can we start again? Love Anna'

My answer did not take long to come up with.

'Anna, thank you for the good years and I will always have you in my heart bu I have made friends with Dorothy now, there is no going back, Sam'