Becoming A Girl! But At A Cost! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hugged my knees just thinking about it. So this is what it was like. I heard this moment sucked but it was somehow worse knowing what I did. There were hundreds and hundreds of horror stories out there. And I'd read plenty. Imagining even one of those things happening to me or multiple scared the hell out of me. Would I be hurt? Would I be in danger if I became female? It was all way too much.

I laid back down and tried to go to sleep. It didn't come. It was the weekend and I wouldn't see Mike for two days at least. On top of everything else, I was feeling guilt and shame. Mike hadn't known anything about this stuff just a few days ago. Nothing beyond the bare basics and something must have made him think I was trans. God, how obvious was I? Did everyone know? My heart nearly stopped at that thought. Were people just laughing behind my back, all this time? I shook that thought from my head. Well, no, social fear just died to the previous feelings. Mike hadn't known, had taken the time to learn, and then tried to ask me about it, to be supportive. And I panicked and ran away. How would that make him feel? Like he was a giant fuck up? Was he lying in bed, talking to his wife, feeling like shit because I couldn't handle the truth for a second? I was human garbage. Mike had shown me the ropes, tried to help me, and I had basically spat in his face.

When that feeling had ran its course destroying my heart, a new one replaced it. Bitter desire. I couldn't deny it now that it was glaring at me right in the face. The idea of being a woman was, I needed it. I needed it. I already knew I was going to have to start HRT and go through all the hoops and whistles in order to get as close as possible to being a woman. Money, time, effort, pain and misery, social bullshit, and oh god the dating scene. All of that and more was going to be thrown at me. All so I could get as close as possible. It wasn't like some instant magical thing. It wouldn't change my chromosomes, wouldn't give me a uterus, wouldn't make it completely smooth and flawless. It'd be current technology's best efforts. The worst thought, the one that hurt even more than the idea of waking up and having to look at an in between version of myself, of hating what I looked like, was failure.

What if I go through all of that, I go through everything, I pour my heart and soul and time and money and blood and sweat and tears into it all, and the end result is just, not enough? What if I just, can't transition to where this new growing need is satisfied?

"Becoming a woman is... hard."

"But what if it was easy?"

My heart and soul leaped out of my chest and I flew backwards, having launched myself off my bed, looking at where the voice was coming from.

Standing in my doorway was a man. He was pale white, wearing a red suit, and smiling at me.

My heart sped up sharply. I thought I was having a panic attack. Adrenaline smashed through my body like it was an egg and it was a storm. There was a fucking guy in my house, in my room. Holy shit, holy shit, what the fuck. What the fuck.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

I hadn't meant to scream but I was fucking scared, really really scared and freaking out and oh my god I was going to die and-

"Now now, no reason for rudeness. Let me introduce myself. I am Damien but you may call me Demon if you'd like. A popular name nowadays after all. Very on brand. And my dear Garett, I heard your words and have made a stop by to see if you'd like some help along with it. I have a deal I doubt you can refuse."

"What?!"

I hadn't even heard what he said, my heart was still doing an amazing impression of a collapsing star and my brain had turned into actual mush by this point most likely. He just stared and smiled, as if everything was a really, really funny joke to him. How had he gotten in? What was he doing here?! Who on earth was he?! And had he said,

"Demon?"

"Yes my dear Garett? Ah, I see, you meant that as an exclamation of surprise. Why yes, I am indeed a Demon. A contract demon if you would. A very lucky breed for you to meet. Far nastier demons are out there after all and not all would be inclined to joyous conversation."

"I-I've gone crazy."

"Oh no, not at all. A natural reaction, I must say, but you are still sane for now. Why, the head on your shoulders seems rather keen even. Half my clientele try to attack me on sight you know. A dreadful affair for all involved. The stains never really wash out."

His smile widened and I suddenly got a very bad feeling about his suit being blood red.

A demon. No fucking way. I couldn't believe it, now of all times? No, what am I saying? 'Now of all times?', demons aren't fucking real! I had either died and gone to actual hell where I was going to be constantly insane, fallen asleep and was having a very realistic dream, or there was a crazy man who thought he was a demon in my fucking house.

That last thought chilled me. Oh shit.

"Oh? I wonder what beautiful thoughts are lying in your head? Perhaps that I'm not real in some way or, oh I see. You think I'm not who or what I say I am. Dreadful that but that's what I get for working with the keen ones. Oh don't look so surprised, you'd be amazed at how much body language can tell you. You're practically an open book so to say. Now that your mind has gotten over the scare and shock, perhaps you'd like to get on with the deal making?"

I didn't know what to say, besides the fact that saying nothing felt like a death sentence when a possibly crazy insane psycho was trying to talk to you.

"What deal?"

"Why, the most beautiful deal of them all! Whatever your heart desires most! And in this case, well, I don't believe that's a difficult question to answer, now is it Garett?"

"You- What are you even-"

"I can make you a woman in an instant."

My mouth dropped, my voice stopped, and my eyes widened.

"Why yes Garett, I can. With a snap of my fingers, you can have a real woman's body, with all the bits and bobs. From your DNA to your hair, every part will be of bonafide female origin. Periods? Sure. Uterus? You go for it girl. Instantaneously with no hormone treatments and no barely functional reassignment surgery? Absolutely! All yours and more, for the low low price of tit for tat."

I couldn't believe the words I was hearing. Just, like that? Instantly? With no, no chance of failure? It'd be even better. Just a magical transformation into a girl. I was shellshocked but that had happened twice tonight and so it didn't last long before it turned into suspicion. A lot of suspicion.

"Really. You can just, magically do all of that?"

"Absolutely. It is easily within my powers to change a mortal's flesh and blood body."

"How do I even know you're actually a demon and not some crazy homeless guy that walked into my house?"

"Oh Garett, this might be a bit too much for you."

Right after he said those words, the shadows in my room lengthened. The screams of the dying and the damned, the screams of torture, came up seemingly below my feet. The Demon in front of me seemed to stretch and grow, a simile of his true form like a laughing jester appearing over his features, like a faded demented shadow. His eyes glowed with an energy that felt like malevolence and carnage were radiating outward. I felt carnal desires run through me and my mind begin to feel like it was being drilled into and hypnotized at the same time. The screams and shouts of the tormented were getting louder and louder in my ears and I was starting to sway, the shadows just kept growing and growing and growing, and those eyes. Those eyes stared at me, the real me, the me deep in this body, my soul. It stared and stared and stared, eyes, the eyes, the eyes-

Then it was all gone. Disappeared like it was an illusion. I collapsed onto my bed, feeling seen in the wrongest way imaginable. I could barely move a muscle and my breathing was heavy. I had an erection yet no attraction, my blood was pumping like I had run a hundred miles and yet no sweat was leaving me. It felt like half my body wasn't in sync.

As for my brain, well, it was scary how much I worried that it wasn't in one piece anymore.

Words fell into my head like rain upon a desert. Somehow letting me escape from the prison I had somehow ended up in.

"Sorry about that Garett. Souls don't much like that very much. Gives them a right scare. But look on the bright side! You now know with full confidence that I can turn you into a woman due to my otherworldly nature. Or at least I would hope you do. Now, up up. We have a deal to complete after all."

I felt groggy and my mind felt wounded by today but I did manage to stand, so that was something. God, a demon. Demon. Demon. Woman. Demon can make me a woman. Right, ow.

"You can, really do it right?"

"Yes, I can."

I gulped and then thought about demons and then frowned.

"How?"

"Why, magic of course! Infernal, demonic magic, but magic none the less."

"How do I know you won't screw me over somehow? You know, like, put me in some other woman's body or something?"

"Ah! Astute. Not to worry, while normally you'd suffer a horrible fate and not get what you desire, I am not a genie or a wish granter. I solemnly promise that I shall fulfill your desire exactly as how you want it, no catches or tricks or misdirections."

The smile and light tone in the Demon's voice hadn't left for a moment but it had become a bit more orderly at that last part. Like a mantra.

"Why on earth should I trust you?"

"Why, you shouldn't! But you should trust honesty. Or at least, you're going to have to, because we have both already realized how this is going to go. As a freebie, let me remind you that while you will get your heart's desire, a price must be paid for it."

I grimaced.

"What price?"

"Ah, now that would be telling, wouldn't it?"

I blinked.

"You aren't going to tell me the price?"

"I will tell you that it doesn't in any way involve your soul, death, or eternal damnation of any sort. It is a purely mortally paid price."

My mouth was gaping open.

"But, but that could be anything! You could paralyze me from the waist down!"

"Ah ah ah, don't forget your own desires young Garett. Wishing to be the head of a woman, would go against the spirit of the deal. Your body is a safely protected asset when it comes to our deal."

I was clenching my teeth. My anger took me by surprise a little. But someone was dangling a carrot out in front of me and telling me I'd suffer for it, but not what that suffering would be. Like someone having a weapon and it could be a stick or a gun. That and his smile were infuriating.

"What about my mind?"

His smile sharpened to a point.

"You'll survive."

There was a finality there. I could either accept the deal or refuse it. It was never a damn question. I hated it. I hated this fucking demon. He had chosen his moment perfectly, right when I was at my weakest mentally, right when his words were like an angels singing, like a sweet sweet drug that I needed more than life itself. So I fucking hated it, but there was no way I could refuse.

I stuck out my hand.

His smile widened. He reached out and we shook.

The second he let go, I nearly collapsed to the ground.

The demon caught me as my vision began to go blurry and his words sounded like they were half a mile away.

"24 hours Garett. A single day to enjoy yourself. Well, 10 hours. Magic can be exhausting can't it?"

And then there was nothing.

12