Becoming a Hot Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,338 Followers

Chuck made his decision. He slid the shorts down over her hips and let them fall to the floor. She stepped out of them. She heard a number of responses.

"Oh my god."

"Wow."

"Did that really just happen?"

Catherine kissed Chuck on the forehead. "It's OK if that's what you really wanted it's OK."

Chuck just said, "Mom, you are beautiful."

Holding her shirt up, and standing there in her panties, she turned around. "Well boys? Is my ass hotter than hers?"

The woman on the screen had her ass towards the screen and was being fucked from behind. Catherine could see the cock sliding in and out of her. Catherine stared at the screen she wondered what that cock would feel like. She wished she'd replaced her vibrator when it broke.

"Much hotter," said Billy. "Cute panties too."

Ooooo, bold she thought. "You like them?" she said. Again holding her shirt up and turning slowly.

Chris and Billy all agreed they did. She turned to Chuck.

"How about you? Do you like them? Do you like your mom standing here in front of your friends in just her panties?"

Chuck nodded. In a quiet voice he said, "Yes, you look amazingly hot."

She kissed him on the forehead again. "I'm glad you think so," she said.

She looked at the screen as she did the cock pulled out of the woman and the guy fucking her sprayed his cum all over her ass and back. As the cum landed on the skin of the woman on screen Catherine could almost feel it. She remembered the last time her husband came on her. The hot sticky feeling as it splashed on her skin.

To no one in particular she said, "What's the plot of this movie?"

Chris spoke up, "It's about a mom who fucks her son and his freinds."

She looked at Chuck. "And this is your movie?"

He nodded.

"So you'd think it's hot if you could show more of me off to your friends?"

He nodded again.

Catherine knew if she took this next step she'd probably get fucked. Her mind said stop. Go to bed. But she was listening to her pussy. She held her arms up in the air stepped right up to Chuck and said, "Show me what you want."

Chuck grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head. She felt the cold air on her tits. Her nipples were hard. She turned and faced his friends. "Look, Chuck wanted you to see my tits. Do you like them? Are they as you imagined them? Did you want to see them? Is this what you talked about?"

They started talking at once. They told her how beautiful she was. They told her how sexy. What great tits she had. What a great body she had.

She bathed in the compliments. It felt so good being admired. She loved the feeling of having such a rapt audience. The boys worshipped her.

Her body still facing his friends, Chuck behind her, She turned her head over her shoulder and said. "Are you done?"

Chuck didn't hesitate. He pushed her panties over her hips down to the floor.

Catherine was soaking wet. "Oooo, so you want your friends your mom's pussy? To see me naked?"

To the boys. "Is this what you've dreamed of. Seeing me naked? Is it all you expected?"

The boys were all speaking over each other. One more excited than the other.

To Chuck. She rested her hand on his crotch. She could feel his hard cock. She looked at him with the most innocent face she had. "Is there anything else you want from your mom?"

She looked at the TV. He followed her gaze. On the screen the woman was on her back. She was fucking one guy and sucking another cock.

She said softly to Chuck, "Is that what you want? Do you want a hot mom?"

Chuck barely croaked, "Yes."

"OK," she said.

She took Billy's hand and placed it on her tits. He took both hands and started playing with them.

"Mmmmm," moaned Catherine. "Oh my god, Chuck. You're not going to stop this?"

She dropped to her knees. "This is what hot moms do. Isn't it?"

No one answered. She undid Billy's zipper and looked at Chuck. She pulled out Billy's cock and started sucking it. Billy moaned. Catherine started getting into it.

"Mmmmm. You guys do like a hot Mom?"

She pulled of Billy's cock and said to Chuck, "Ok, I'm busy, you tell your friends what you want."

Chuck unzipped his pants and said, "Fuck her."

Chris stood up not quite sure what to do.

Catherine looked. "What Chris. You don't think I'm hot?"

Chris said, "No, no. You're the hottest thing I've ever seen."

Catherine smiled and said, "Then get over here and fuck me."

She went back to sucking Billy. She pulled Billy to the floor and stuck her ass in the air. Chris looked at Chuck. Chuck was watching His mom suck Billy and stroking his cock. Chris undressed and got behind Catherine. He slid his cock in.

Catherine moaned. She started pushing her ass back against Chris. She continued to suck Billy.

She'd stop and say things like, "So you like me being a slut. You guys want to fuck me? Then fuck me. Make me a hot mom. Chuck, can you see? Your friends are fucking your hot Mom."

She knew Billy was almost ready. "Where do you want to cum? In your best friend's mom's mouth? On my face? Tell me. Surprise me."

She clamped her mouth back around Billy's cock. He started to spasm. He pulled out immediately and came all over her face.

As Billy stepped away Chuck stuck his cock in her mouth.

Chris moaned, "That's so hot.". You could see his cock covered with his and Catherine's juices as he fell back.

Billy was hard again. Youth. Catherine told him to lay down. She straddled his cock and started riding him as she continued to suck Chuck. Chris was behind Catherine stroking his cock. He was getting hard again.

Catherine looked at Chris and said, "I have one more hole."

Chris looked confused. Chuck said, "Fuck her ass."

Chris moved closer to Catherine and started to slide it into her ass. As he did Catherine started to moan. She held perfectly still till Chris got all the way in. The boys all stayed still while Catherine got her rhythm. Catherine started fucking them all.

She was fucking 3 guys for all she was worth. All of a sudden she stopped sucking Chuck.

"Oh my god. I'm cumming. Don't stop. I'm cumming. She felt it building from her head to her toes. She felt it crashing over her. She had a few spasms, and then stopped moving. She then slowly started moving again. Getting her rhythm. Fucking them all.

Chuck, had about all he could take. Catherine could tell.

"You like this Chuck? Do you like seeing your Mom with a cock in her ass and one in her pussy? Did you want a hot mom like this. Maybe your friends will just come over and fuck me. Maybe when you're not home? Maybe they'll bring their friends. Now that you've made me a hot Mom. Can they just come in and take me?"

That was it for Chuck. He came all over her face. A huge load.

"You like that Chuck? You like your cum on your mom's face? I now have 2 loads on my face. I can feel Billy's drying and yours dripping."

Chuck just fell in a chair panting. She came on Billy's cock.

She wasn't done. She still had a cock in her ass and one in her pussy.

"Billy? Chris? Do you want me to be a slut for you? Would you like to come over any time? . Fuck my pussy, my ass, my mouth? What about friends. Do you think they'd like to fuck this hot mom? Come on, make my ass yours. Fill it with cum."

That was it. Chris came. As he did he pulled out. She could feel the cum dripping down out of and down her ass.

"That's it guys. I have two loads on my face, one in my ass, one in my pussy. Billy, give me one more in my cunt. Fill me."

Billy started trembling. She thought he would explode.

Catherine yelled, "Oh my god, that feels so amazing. I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

She pulled off and the cum hit her pussy and belly. She rolled over on her back and just lay there covered with cum drying on her.

"Boys? Is that what you wanted?" she panted.

No one answered. When she looked they were stroking their cocks and getting hard again.

She smiled and said, "Who's next."

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,338 Followers
12