Becoming a Lesbian Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, honey," Mom said, looking down at me. "I think it's high time you found yourself a new and improved Mistress."

"Mom, I..."

"Shush honey, come here and suck Mommy's cock," she ordered.

"But Mom, I..."

"Now, slut!" she ordered, her voice leaping from soft to stern in an instant, "do not make me look bad in front of all these women. Now get over here and suck Mommy's dick."

I was speechless.

Oddly, I was also turned on.

I knew this was wrong, yet it felt so right, as I crawled the couple of feet to my Mom and her big dick, and I took it in my mouth.

"Nice," a voice called out.

"Yeah, get your Mom's dick nice and wet for your pussy, you sexy thing," another female spoke up.

"Good girl," Mom said as I began to bob... my head spinning with the reality of what was now happening... even after all the humiliation I'd endured, from losing control of my business... to becoming a submissive slut to a girl so much younger than me... to my betrayal by my long-time best friend Sophia... the harsh reality that I'd inadvertently drawn my lawyer Deidre into submission to the bitch earlier today... the fact my Mom was a lesbian and frequently visited lesbian clubs... the reality there was a secret lesbian association back home... all of those didn't quite reach the level of utter shock as what I was now doing.

Yet, hearing Mom call me a 'good girl,' a much softer approach to being a Mistress than Amber's cutting edge malice, made a sensual chill travel up my spine.

"Yes honey, get my cock ready for that pretty pussy of yours," she ordered softly.

"Mmmmmmm," I responded, my desire to obey her... mixed with the need to get a dick inside me... even if my mother was wielding the cock... was all I needed or wanted.

"Yes, Mommy is going to clean up your mess, baby girl," she said, taking to me like I was a child.

"Thank you," I said, as she pulled the dick out of my mouth, hearing her call herself 'Mommy' sounding wickedly perverse.

"Do you want to get fucked by your mother?" she asked, looking down at me.

I could have said no.

I could have said, 'You're my mother, so it's wrong.'

I could have said many things.

Yet the words flowing out of my mouth in the voice of a little girl, as I felt I was again just a child obeying my mother, completely safe as long as I was in her warm cocoon of mothering, I responded, purposefully addressing her as such, "Yes, Mommy."

"What do you want Mommy to do?" she asked, as she traced her cock around my hungry lips.

"I want Mommy to fuck my cunt with her big cock," I replied, still sounding like a little girl.

"Mmmmmmm, good girl," she smiled, tenderly combing her fingers through my hair as I looked lovingly up into her eyes.

"Please fuck me," I said, no longer caring who was watching and listening... or where I was... I was giving myself completely to my mother... to my protector... I knew she'd protect me at all costs. She would save me.

"You're such a sexy slut," she said, gently slapping my cheek with her bright blue cock.

"Oooooooh," I moaned, loving the way she was treating me.

"Is she really your daughter?" A pretty redhead called out.

"Well, she came out of my cunt quite a few years ago, so I sure hope she is," Mom responded wickedly... hearing her say 'cunt' almost as surreal as her being about to fuck me in front of a crowd.

"Wow, that's fucking hot," the same redhead said, as Mom slid her cock back into my mouth.

"You gals want to watch me fuck my daughter?" Mom asked, clearly reveling in the power of the moment, as I bobbed cheerfully on her cock.

"Yeah," the redhead said. "Fuck yeah!"

"Do you want Mommy to fuck you, my sexy submissive slut?" Mom asked loudly enough for everyone in the large room to hear, looking down at me.

Having been trained by Amber, I knew the term my Mom was expecting to hear. I also knew there were many women watching and listening with intrigue, and not giving her the correct answer would humiliate my mother... and truth be told... I was really fucking horny and I needed her dick... and as I pondered this, Mom was playing this game very well. She was creating a kinky taboo show, yet it wasn't really incest as much as it was just fucking... with a fake dick... albeit a big, garishly coloured fake dick. So I responded like a good submissive, and in the heat of the moment, added to the naughty incestuous play, "Yes, Mistress. Your slut daughter needs your dick inside her wet cunt so bad!"

"In front of all these people?" Mom asked, as she went behind me.

"Yes, Mommy," I said, the word 'Mommy' sounding so perversely kinky as it left my lips. "Please fuck your submissive slut daughter in front of all these horny women!"

"Mmmmmm," she responded, kneeling behind me.

With the idea of getting fucked by my mother excessively arousing, I added, looking back at her, as she placed her dick against my very, very wet hole, "Make me your pet forever, Mommy."

"Shit!" someone gasped.

"I need to do that for my daughter," someone else said, just as Mom slid her cock inside me.

"Yes, Mommmmmy," I moaned loudly.

"She's doing it!"

"So fucking hot," someone else said, as the DJ, who must have had a wicked sense of humour, started playing Mamma Mia.

"Oh, Mommy," I moaned, as her hands were on my hips and she began to fuck me.

"I'm your Mistress now, CasPetra," Mom said, as she fucked me hard.

"Yes, Mommy," I moaned in agreement. "Yes, Mistress Mommy."

"Holy shit," someone gasped. Actually, there was a lot of gasping in the room.

"So hot!"

"I want my own Mistress Mommy!"

"Or my own pet daughter!"

"Show them what kind of submissive slut you are, CasPetra," Mom instructed, as she slapped my ass. "Bounce back on Mommy's dick."

"Yes, Mommy," I obeyed, bouncing back strongly to meet my mother's forward thrusts.

"Oh yeah, ride that dick," someone sang out.

"Shit, bitch! Get over here and eat my pussy," someone ordered someone else. I opened my eyes to see a large black woman grab a small redhead, both of them onstage with us, and shove the much smaller woman's head between her large thighs.

"Yeah! Ride me baby, ride Mama's dick," Mom approved, as I slammed by body continuously back into hers. Although I was accustomed by now to being told what to do, and also accustomed to obeying with very little hesitation, this time it felt different. I couldn't explain why, since I was technically committing incest (although I was still rationalizing she was only fucking me with a fake dick... I wasn't eating her pussy or doing anything else that was over-the-top intimate... but this felt right. Just like earlier with Mistress Beth upstairs, I felt at home... I felt safe... I felt understood... even as I was still struggling to come to grips with who I was as a sexual being.

"Yes, Mommy," I repeated, wanting to put on a show for the attentive audience, and also to be a perfect daughter pet for my mother... this occurrence being even crazier than everything else I'd experienced since Amber had first strutted into my office and staked her claim to it.

"I own this cunt now," Mom said, her tone firm yet sensual, as she utilized the forbidden 'C' word.

"Yes you do, Mommy," I moaned, my orgasm rising. "You own my cunt, my asshole and my mouth."

"Shit," someone said.

"Hear that, slut? I expect that kind of mindless obedience from you," the large black woman said, as she ground her pussy all over the petite redhead.

The redhead likely mumbled something like, 'Yes, Mistress,' but I couldn't be sure.

"Come for me, daughter slut! Come for Mommy," Mom ordered.

"Yes, Mistress Mommy," I moaned, "I can, and I will," giving myself to her mind, body and soul, as I was about to erupt. My long, simmering hope for an orgasm was now rising quickly.

"Now, slut! Come right fucking now!" Mom demanded, as she bucked her hips hard into me, and I bounced back against her legs.

"Fuuuuuuck!" I screamed, as one particular deep, sudden thrust made my orgasm erupt in a fuck-beat!

"Shit," someone chuckled as I collapsed forward onto the laminate floor.

While I trembled uncontrollably, I felt my body flipped over and a moment later, Mom said, "Now get Mommy off."

I opened my eyes just in time to see Mom's hairless pussy advancing downward onto my face. My 'this isn't really incest defense' was shattered instantly, as I willingly and hungrily extended my tongue like the obedient submissive slut I was, and now having blossomed into an incestuous obedient submissive slut, I licked my mother's pussy.

"Shit!"

"That's the wildest..."

"That's it, baby girl, eat the hole you once came out of," Mom said wickedly, clearly highly approving of the incestuous angle.

"You taste so good, Mommy," I said mindlessly, as I enjoyed the orgasm still rushing through me, even as I began to lick my Mom's very wet, very delicious pussy.

"I know," she said, so matter-of-factorially it would have been humorous if it wasn't for the surreal situation we were in.

"And she really is your daughter?"

"Well, she originally came out of my cunt, so I'm pretty sure," Mom bluntly answered the same question again.

"Amazing!"

"Yeah, amazing!"

"Eat my black asshole, you dumb slut," the black woman ordered, although I couldn't see anything except for my Mom's pussy... nor did I care to see anything else. All I wanted to focus on was the delicious nectar of my mother's cunt. Like Amber's, I was instantly addicted. I wanted to live and breathe her pussy... her scent enveloped me in the tight space, and her taste tantalized my taste buds.

"That's it, baby slut, lick Mommy's cunt," Mom moaned as she slowly swayed her hips in a circular motion... different from the rough grinding Amber always gave me.

"So good, Mommy," I said between eager licks, wanting her to know how much I enjoyed servicing her pussy.

"Get that tongue deep inside there," she ordered.

"Yes, Mommy," I replied, loving to use the word 'Mommy'.

"Fuck yeah, use your daughter's face!"

"So fucking hot!"

"Eat my black asshole," the black woman repeated to her own slut.

"Do you love Mommy's pussy?" Mom asked.

"I love your pussy so much, Mommy," I replied earnestly, as I kept licking her pussy and doing my best to probe her sweet hole.

"Right there, baby! Right fucking there, don't you dare fucking stop," Mom moaned, her orgasm imminent.

I focused on her clit and lapped away aggressively, wanting to taste her full flood of cum.

"Oh, baby girl! Oh yes, Mommy's coming!" Mom quaked, as her wetness gushed out of her and onto my eager tongue, lips and face. It was such a rush to lap up my Mom's excessive cum, and I just allowed myself to be the submissive pussy pleaser I'd become.

A minute later, Mom got up and said, "You're a very good cunt licker, baby girl."

"Thank you, Mommy," I responded, looking adoringly up at my mother.

"Time to go," she said, reaching down and offering her hand to me.

I took her hand, and she helped me stand up.

Then, the show now over, she led me through the crowd more or less as equals, and after finding our respective clothes, we proceeded outside to a limo that was waiting for us.

Once we were inside the limo, Mom asked, "Did you enjoy being Mommy's pet?"

"I don't actually know," I replied after a good twenty seconds of reflection... utterly torn, and yet completely turned on.

"Don't lie to me, CasPetra," she said firmly. "You know you can't lie to me."

"Then a more complete answer is that yes I did enjoy the experience... very much... but on the downside, it was incest," I pointed out, having had some time to process the big picture of what we just did.

"Incest is a social construct, honey," she said, placing a reassuring hand on my leg.

"Well, that construct is very well-constructed," I joked.

"Incest goes back for centuries," Mom said. "Many centuries, in fact. The play 'Oedipus the King' was written and first presented sometime prior to 400 BC."

"Yeah, but the past included lots of practices that we now frown upon," I pointed out. "Like hordes of men rushing pell mell onto a large meadow, and slaughtering each other with swords all day. No thank you!"

"True, true," she agreed, "But society has gone from one extreme to another over the years. The happy balance is somewhere in the middle."

"And you think incest is acceptable?" I asked.

"I do. I wish I knew in my younger days what I know now," my Mom said.

"What do you mean?"

"I'd have loved to be with my Mom the way you're going to be with me from now on," she said.

"Really?" I asked, my grandma having passed a good twenty years ago.

"Yes, you've got to understand that I'll do anything for you," she said, squeezing my leg affectionately.

"I really appreciate that," I said.

"And since you need it, that means taking you in as my pet, and dealing with Amber," she said. "And by 'you need it', I mean that if I don't use you as my pet, you'll never be content. You have a deep-seated psychological need to be submissive, which is why Amber found you to be such a pushover, even though your welfare is the last thing she considers important."

"And how do you plan to do that?" I asked, that being the million dollar question. I'd seen strong women landing in very compromising positions because of my failings already, and I wouldn't ever forgive myself if my mother got stuck in a similar position.

"My plan is already in the works," she said confidently.

"Oh?" I asked.

"That can wait until tomorrow," she said. "But do you understand that incest is much more common in our society than most people could imagine?"

"No, I can't even imagine that," I said.

"Yes, there's a secret society and everything. Let's be honest... there's nothing more powerful than a physical connection between people, and what better connection than flesh and blood?"

"I guess," I said, not completely sold on the idea.

"I've known you since the day you were born, and I love you with all my heart," she said.

I know. I feel the same about you."

"So I'd never do anything that would compromise you as a person."

"You didn't need to. I did that all on my own," I sighed.

"True, but that will become a blessing in disguise once all of this is over," she said, her hand reaching under my dress.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. In part because you discovered who you really are, and I was finally able to be true to you about who I really am," she said, her fingers tracing my pussy; it was still wet.

"Well, I do trust you unconditionally," I said.

"And in the short term, you'll need to cling to that trust while I lead you through some really complicated shit," she said. "I'll push you as hard as Amber ever has, but within a much safer environment."

"Okay," I moaned, as her finger parted my pussy lips.

"Where are we going?" I asked, realizing for the first time we weren't heading home.

"A hotel near the airport."

"What? Why?" I asked, as she slowly fingered me.

"Because I've booked us a flight to Atlanta in the morning," she said, as if that was obvious.

"Atlanta?"

"Yes, it's a city in Georgia," she responded sarcastically.

"I know where Atlanta is," I moaned, her finger really making me feel good. "But why are we going there tomorrow?"

"So we can deal with this Amber drama once and for all," she said. "Now enough questions! They'll all be answered in due course. Right now, just let Mommy finger bang her new pet."

"Oh Mommy!" I moaned, "I can't believe you're now my Mistress Mommy."

"Oh," she purred, as she pushed me onto my back across the wide seat, and slid a second finger into my greedy pussy, "I can't either, but going forward, we're going to make up for all those wasted years when you could have been eating Mommy's cunt."

"God, I love hearing you say cunt," I said, the word just so nasty.

"You also love Mommy fingering your sloppy wet cunt like we're a couple of cheap fucking sluts," Mom responded wickedly, as her two fingers became three.

"Oh yes, Mommy, finger bang your dumb daughter's slutty cunt, and count on me to be your mindless slave," I moaned, my rapture once again taking me over.

"Your cunt is so wet," she said, her three fingers gliding smoothly in and out of me.

I glanced at the driver, who was obviously listening in on every word and every wet sound of our incestuous dalliance. She met my eyes in the mirror and gave me a wink!

"Don't worry about her," said Mom. "Once we arrive, you'll be giving her a very generous tip with your mouth and tongue."

"Oh, Mom! Are you going to make me eat our sexy driver's cunt?" I asked overdramatically, with a wild moan and a soft giggle.

Actually, the giggle came from the driver.

"Going forward, you shall eat the cunt, lick the ass, and take the dick of anyone I order you to service," she said, a fourth finger easily sliding inside me.

"Hopefully they'll only be strap-on cocks," I moaned.

"Mostly, yes. But maybe also the odd flesh-and-blood trans cock," she said, as my orgasm was rising.

"Oh yes, Mommy, that sounds perfect," I moaned loudly. The unexpected idea of a real cock included as part of a woman's body, suddenly appeared very appealing and pussy-leaking!

"You want a nice big trans dick fucking your mouth, cunt and ass?" she asked. Then suddenly, she shoved her entire hand inside my pussy!

"Oh fuuuuuuck, Mommy, your fist is inside your daughter's cunt!" I declared, both to acknowledge the nasty reality of what was happening, and also to inform our driver, for reasons I couldn't explain... except that the exhibitionistic aspect which had mortified me when Amber had done it to me, was now a real turn-on after the wild time we'd spent together at Le Cygne lesbian club.

"Yes, Mommy is fist fucking her baby girl!" Mom gloated, as she pumped her entire fist inside my cunt while wiggling her fingers... the intense pleasure completely overwhelming me!

"Yes, Mommy, give it to me! Give me your fist! Fist fuck me... fist fuck me... oh fuck Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!" I babbled through over a minute of complete fist-fucking ecstasy!

"Take it, slut! Take Mommy's fist," she ordered.

"Oh Mommy! Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuck!" I screamed as my orgasm careened into me while her entire fist filled me up in ways I didn't know were possible!

"Good girl," Mom purred, as her forearm slowed down.

"Oh Mommy, I'm so full," I moaned weakly, as I lay on the wide seat, enjoying waves of pleasure, as they cascaded through me over and over.

"Such a good girl," she crooned as she pulled her hand out, wetness leaking out of me. I then watched as she brought her very wet hand to her lips, and one by one, she sucked each finger glazed with my cunt cum into her mouth. It was so fucking erotic!

"Oh Mommy," I repeated, now completely at home with the new situation I was committed to with her.

The limo came to a stop a couple of minutes later, and Mom said, "I'll text you our room number. Please make sure you give our pretty driver an excellent tip."

"I sure will, Mommy," I promised, and she kissed me on the lips like a lover.

"Petra, please come join my daughter in the back," Mom ordered.

"Yes, please join me, Petra," I said, sitting up and looking as welcoming as I could.

"Yes, ma'am," the very pretty driver said, as she got out, opened the door, assisted my mother out, and joined me in the back.

"Feel free to use her however you like, Petra," Mom said.

"Thank you, ma'am," Petra said, as Mom closed the door behind her, and I wondered how they knew each other. Petra, as if reading my mind, explained, "I've been her fulltime driver ever since she arrived in town."

"My Mom has been riding around in a first class limo?" I asked.