Becoming a Lesbian Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Petra confirmed.

"Wow!" I said. I looked at the very pretty redhead with her green eyes... she was utterly beautiful!

"So, I know you just had an orgasm," she said, "but I'm more of a giver than a receiver. Want to 69 together?"

"Sure, you're in the driver's seat... well, in a different way now... so I'm happy to do whatever you want," I said. The idea of multiple orgasms was appealing... and possibly my fourth one of this wild night was in the near future.

She pulled her skirt down and off to reveal... of course... black thigh highs, and a black thong. I scootched closer, to assist her in taking it off.

I asked, "So you've serviced my mother?"

"A few times," she answered. "Her cum is delicious!"

"I just learned about my mother's secret life today," I explained, as I pulled her thong down. "And I learned how delicious she is, too!"

"I see," she said.

"Yeah, that was wild just now, right?" I asked.

"One of the hottest things I've ever encountered in my life," she agreed, as I knelt on the floor and removed her five-inch heels. The stockings, I left on.

"Your poor feet must be sore," I said sympathetically.

"Whenever I'm working, they often are," she agreed. I then leaned down and licked the sole of her left foot... loving the taste of her salty, sweaty, sheer stocking. "Ohhhhh," she moaned.

"Let me help you relax first," I offered, as I licked her silky sheer foot and massaged it with my hands.

"That feels so nice," she moaned, ever so softly.

"You deserve to be treated like royalty," I said, as I sucked on her pretty manicured toes... painted with only a clear, shiny polish.

"Oh my!" she said, as I took each toe between my lips and used my tongue to bathe them with wetness.

"Your feet taste so good," I said, loving their salty, sweaty taste. They'd obviously been encased in those heels all day... creating a uniquely powerful scent and taste... that drew me in, and made me want to worship these feet all night.

"Feels so nice," she repeated.

I took my time and worshipped all five toes, while also using my hands to massage her sole, heel and ankle. "Mmmmmm," I moaned, the task of foot worshipping both eminently satisfying, and also pussy tingling.

Once I'd thoroughly bathed and lathered her first foot with love, I gently placed it on the floor, and then replicated my extensive, lengthy, entire foot lips, tongue, fingers and hand massage procedure.

At least five minutes later, her tasty feet now glistening with my saliva, she coaxed me onto the seat of the limo, shoved me gently onto my back, and straddled me upside down... clearly the foot worshipping had turned her on as powerfully as it had affected me.

Then her wet pussy was poised directly above my face, so I did what was instinctual, and also what I dearly wanted to do... I licked her glazed peach like the delicacy it was.

As I extended my tongue and raised my head slightly to lap up (down, actually) her luxury of perfection, I felt her tongue parting my own pussy lips.

Then for a few minutes... five... six... seven... ten... truth be told, I had no idea how long I lay on my back eating her very delicious pussy, while mine was equally well serviced, with no talking between us... just each one enjoying the sweet-tasting pussy of the other.

Finally, I could tell she was getting close. So I really worked over her clit, making her body twitch and her moans get wilder.

"Yes, right there! Oh, right there!" she moaned.

Even though my own orgasm was also close... since this girl had a very experienced and talented tongue... I focused on getting her off, sensing that doing so would enhance my own orgasm when it too erupted.

After another minute, perhaps less, she let out a loud moan, and she declared softly, "Oh God, you're so good! I'm coming!"

Cum poured out of her, and it rained down into my open mouth like the best Chardonnay wine.

Impressively, even while she was coming, she didn't stop licking me, and I rewarded her amazing tongue just a few seconds later, as I moaned right back, "I'm going to come too!"

She kept licking, and retrieved my cum... in her case scooping it out with her tongue... as we both delighted in the soothing sensations of our almost simultaneous orgasms.

A couple of minutes later, she rolled off of my face, flipped end to end, pulled up my head, and kissed me... each of us tasting our own cum from the other's lips.

"That was amazing," she said.

"Agreed, Petra," I said.

"I haven't even caught your name," she said.

"My name is Petra, too. Actually it's Cassandra Petra Williams."

"What a lovely name," she said, "like the combo of a movie star and a tennis champion," kissing me again.

"Thank you," I said, feeling a rush at the realisation I was perhaps reclaiming my life, and with it, my full name. "Yours too is sexy and unique."

"I know this may be forward... although maybe not, after what we just did together... and I don't want to be presumptuous or anything... but...." she began, and then floundered to a halt.

"What?" I asked, curious to know what she'd been about to say. "Please just ask me whatever it is."

"Well... would you like to go out sometime?" she asked, suddenly shy.

"Like on a date?" I asked, surprised.

"Um, yeah. Sorry, that was a dumb question," she mumbled, as she started to shy away from me.

I grabbed her hands and responded enthusiastically, "Yes! I'd love to go on a date with you."

"You would?" she asked, looking astonished.

"A million times yes!" I said. She was one of the most beautiful women I'd ever laid eyes upon. "But I should reveal to you that I just came out of a closet I didn't even know I was inside of, until a couple weeks ago."

"Well then, I'm a very lucky girl," she smiled.

I leaned in to kiss her, and said, "Oh, I think I'm the lucky one."

We kissed for a few minutes... nothing more... nothing less... before her phone rang.

She sighed, "That's my summons. I have one more pick-up tonight."

"So I guess I should go too," I said, "it appears that I'm flying to Atlanta in the morning."

"But you won't be there for long. I'm picking you and your Mom up from the airport the day after tomorrow," she said.

"That's great!" I said enthusiastically.

She reached into the front of her limo and handed me a card. "Here's my cell phone number. Text me when you can... I'd love to chat some more, and get to know you better."

"That would be amazing, Petra," I said, feeling a giddy rush like I hadn't had in years. Regardless of how things turned out with Amber, I knew my long and trusting friendship with Sophia would never be the same again.

We kissed again, and she said, "Sorry, I've really got to go."

"It was a pleasure meeting you," I said, stressing the word pleasure.

"The pleasure was all mine," she smiled, also stressing the same word.

She got dressed again, climbed out of the limo, assisted me out, then she kissed me one more time and said, "I hope to hear from you soon."

"Oh, you definitely will," I assured her. "And I look forward to seeing you the day after tomorrow."

We looked at each other awkwardly like giddy teenagers, before she kissed me one more time and got into the limo.

I went into the hotel. Once inside, I texted her: Hi! Is this too soon?

She responded as I checked my Mom's text for the room number: No, just right. Have a great night!

As I headed for the elevator, I responded: You too!

And while I waited for the elevator, for the first time since the very beginnings of Amber's betrayal, I felt some hope... some real hope... and suddenly my future didn't look so dim and bleak, but full of sunshine and unicorns... and just possibly, a gorgeous redhead with green eyes named Petra.

The elevator door opened and I stepped inside, astonishingly not terrified about what tomorrow would bring, but excited.

I was hardly out of the woods... Amber's sneaky and unpredictable betrayals had crushed all of my hopes before, and I knew she wasn't one to take anything for granted... everyone in the world seeming to call her Ms. Amber couldn't be brushed aside easily... but Mom seemed to be confident... and amazingly capable! Tonight she'd demonstrated a level of power I could never have imagined her wielding... and as I rode up to the penthouse suite on the top floor, I managed to push aside any worries, and I simply enjoyed the afterglow of this amazing night.

THE END OF CHAPTER 4

Coming next:

Becoming a Lesbian Slave Chapter 5... where Cassandra's mother begins executing her plan to put Amber in her place once and for all.