Becoming a Lesbian Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
Cassie submits to her mother at a lesbian club.
8.5k words
4.7
39.1k
71

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 02/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Cassie submits to her mother at a lesbian club.

Note 1: In Part 1, Cassie is the owner of a bridal shop, which although in the past it's been very successful, its sales, and thus its profits, have recently been declining severely during a recent recession. She hires a young woman with a stellar reputation for taking on failing businesses and turning them around into wildly successful ones. But she always demands total control of a business, at least temporarily, before she'll do anything at all for it. Cassie agrees in desperation, signs a contract, and from that moment on, even though within a week the customers and the money are flooding in, she watches her world falling apart as the young woman (consistently referred to or addressed as Ms. Amber by absolutely everyone, far and wide) assumes iron control not only of Cassie's business, but also of her sex life, by training her to become a thoroughly submissive pet.

In Part 2, Cassie desperately tries to find her way out of her predicament, but instead she falls deeper into submission, including becoming her secretary's pet, servicing a stranger at a hair salon, wearing a vibrating egg in public, and the surprising arrival of her mother accompanying Amber.

In Part 3, Cassie is worried that her mother may get drawn into her wicked ways, but she is surprised to learn her mother isn't who she thinks she is... she is a dominant lesbian and maybe, just maybe, she has a solution to Cassie's predicament. In part to reintroduce herself to her daughter, she takes her daughter to an upscale lesbian club called Le Cygne, where she learns to her astonishment that totally unlike her experiences with Amber, submitting to a Mistress can be delightful.

Becoming a Lesbian Slave Ch. 04

Continued immediately after a wild submission session, where it wasn't about complete humiliation for a change, while she is at a party club for lesbians.

.....

.....

.....

It was odd.

As I perused the busy bar, I felt comfortable about being naked except for my stockings, and about who I was becoming.

Mistress Beth had restored a confidence in myself I'd totally lost in the crazy whirlwind of submission to Amber. Being with Amber and Beth I was obedient, and I enjoyed feeling the rush of that obedience. But unlike the utter shame I always felt after having sex with Amber, I felt no shame at all this time, just contented tranquility following this evening's sexual encounter with Beth.

I now also accepted the obvious... I was undoubtedly a lesbian.

One hundred percent!

I watched my Mom. She was fucking a redhead who looked to be no older than twenty-one, while a very large black woman fucked my Mom... it was a very sexy position... my Mom the meat filling in the middle of a sex sandwich.

Other sex acts were occurring all around the club, too many of them to describe. For instance a woman old enough to be my grandmother was sitting on someone's face. A petite Asian was spanking a chubby Latina. A black woman was bent over a table getting either her ass or her pussy eaten... I couldn't tell from my viewpoint. Two women were rubbing their pussies together to the beat of the song playing on the sound system.

Horny, I hurried over to Jillian, who was as naked as I was, meaning stockings only, and reported, "Mistress Beth instructed me to tell you Approach 4B."

"Mmmmmm, she did, did she?" Jillian asked with a wicked grin.

"She did," I confirmed, wondering how many different approaches there were, and how many prior variations had been established before they reached 4B.

"You're very cute," she said, admiring my naked body.

"You're very beautiful," I said to the younger girl.

She took my hand and led me to the dance floor, right past my Mom. Feeling a rush of sexual confidence, I quipped, "Looking good, Mom."

"You too, baby," Mom replied. "Nice butt!"

"You brought your daughter here?" The black woman asked.

"Yeah, it's her first time," Mom said, just as Jillian tugged me out of earshot of the conversation... about me.

Jillian pulled me close and said, "So! You want to be my little plaything, uh... what's your name, anyway?"

"Cassandra," I answered, with her hands on my ass. It was so nice to use my full name instead of Amber's shortened condescending version of it. I hated the name Cass with a passion, which was surely why she insisted on calling me that.

"Cas-san-dra," she repeated slowly and softly, as if she were learning the taste of my succulent name. She then leaned in and kissed me while we slow danced to a song that was anything but slow.

I melted into her body and into her lips, as I returned the kiss... feeling that sense of safety Beth had taught me about.

We kissed for a couple of minutes before she moved a hand to my pussy and began rubbing.

"Oooooh," I moaned into her mouth.

"Tonight, this pussy is mine," Jillian explained, as she rubbed me right there on the dance floor filled with other women, many of whom were similarly engaged with each other .

"Okay," I agreed weakly.

"Do you want to be mine tonight?" Jillian asked.

"Yes please," I nodded, as she really rubbed my pussy... my orgasm rising quickly.

"And you'll obey me without hesitation?"

"Yes ma'am," I agreed, trusting her in a way I never trusted Amber.

"Good," she nodded, as she continued rubbing me.

"That feels so good," I moaned.

"I'm going to give you the best orgasm of your life," Jillian assured me confidently.

"I imagine you really can," I said, that orgasm feeling rather imminent.

Then suddenly, she stopped.

"Why did you stop?" I asked, my twat on fire.

"You need to earn your orgasm," Jillian explained.

"If you say so," I said, feeling disappointed.

"Don't worry," she said, seeing and hearing my disappointment, "They say, 'All good things come to those who wait.' Except in this case, all those things come to those who obey."

"Then you're the boss," I agreed, trusting her.

"Knees," she ordered.

"Yes ma'am," I replied, comfortably obeying her order, and not at all uncomfortable that I was going down on my knees in a club full of people. Of course it helped that I wasn't the only one in such a compromised position... actually, many women and girls were doing far more scandalous things than I was.

Which meant my face was now at the same elevation as her pussy, which had a reasonable amount of hair on it. I automatically leaned forward, but she placed the palm of her hand against my forehead. "Did I instruct you to eat me?"

"No, ma'am. I just assumed," I admitted, since I really did want to taste her pussy... even following my very satisfying encounter with Mistress Beth, I was still craving more pussy.

"Don't worry, my pet," Jillian said, "you'll get the opportunity to eat my pussy, but first I have a few other tasks for you."

"Um, okay," I said, now feeling a little nervous.

"First, we need to get you a collar," Jillian said.

"Oh," I said.

"Yes, tonight you're a club pet, so you need to be garbed as one," she explained. "Now crawl behind me."

"Yes, Mistress," I responded, that word coming out of my mouth with such natural need. I needed to have a Mistress. I needed someone to protect me. I needed someone to use me.

"Good girl," Jillian said, walking back past where my mother had been.

I noticed her stockings had sexy seams down the back. I needed some of those. I crawled behind her, feeling my cheeks burning, yet not really feeling embarrassed... like I'd been whenever I was molested in public by Amber.

I crawled past my mother again, who was now sitting on someone's face.

"I see you're making some friends," she smiled.

"You too," I smiled back.

"Well, have fun," she said, as I kept crawling.

"You already seem to be having fun," I replied.

"Lots of fun," she agreed, as she reached down and pulled a redhead's face deeper into her wetness.

I couldn't believe my mother wasn't only a lesbian... but a dominant lesbian... and that she was setting herself up against Amber with absolute confidence... so did that mean maybe she really could get me out of this wicked web of submission I'd gotten myself into?

The idea was intriguing, but every other time I'd gotten my hopes up, it had resulted in even more humiliation being heaped on top of me, and my situation had even gotten other undeserving people involved.

We reached the bar, and I waited for a moment, both excited and nervous. Being on all fours like a pet was becoming second nature to me, but people seeing me doing it right next to a crowded bar was upping the ante.

Jillian bent down and fastened a collar around my neck. She then attached a leash to it, and silently tugged me back towards the dance floor. She stopped along the way at a table and asked, "Do any of you lovely ladies want your pussy pleased? My pet is quite hungry."

"I could use a pussy munching," a large Latina woman piped up.

"Crawl under the table and service her, my pet," Jillian instructed, speaking in a firm yet compassionate fashion that was very different from Amber's constant humiliation.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, feeling so much safer with this relative stranger, even though she was ordering me to crawl under a table to service a total stranger.

"Is she new?" The woman asked as I crawled towards her, and she helpfully parted her legs.

"Yes, it's her first time here," Jillian answered. "Her mother, however, is a long-time member of one of our affiliated clubs."

"Nice," the woman said, as I arrived at her pussy. No one seemed to wear panties here, which seemed a logical approach, and I began licking her trimmed pussy... her scent quite strong.

"So how's Jane?" Jillian asked.

"Good, good," the woman said as I continued to lick her, "you know how it is. She's twelve going on twenty-one."

"I was a hellion when I was twelve," Jillian shared.

"I bet you were," the woman said, as I kept licking her. For some reason, learning she had a twelve-year-old daughter and was here seemed weird to me. Although I wasn't sure why it would... I was learning that behind just about every woman's façade of respectability was a collection of wicked kinks.

They kept chatting about mundane life things, until I tuned out completely and focused on the anonymous pussy I was pleasing. I explored every crevice of it, excited by the chance just to dine on my piscine meal without being subjected to all the humiliation and verbal abuse I'd recently grown accustomed to. The unconflicted part was that there was no doubt about it, I was a lesbian through and through. Regardless of what happened in the future, the one positive element of my complete humiliation was the discovery of my love for women and their pussies.

I spent a few minutes of slow, gentle and focused pussy exploring, before I felt the woman's hand on my head, and she gently pulled me deeper into her oasis of wetness while saying in a pleasant voice. "It's time to get me off, my pet."

I obeyed, shifting from my slow and methodical exploration to an aggressive and frantic sprint. My tongue wiggled between her pussy lips, I flicked her clit, making her legs twitch, I swirled my tongue around in her hole like it was a tiny dick stimulating every nook and cranny.

A couple minutes later her legs squeezed my head, and I received a slow release of sweet cum from her pussy.

I enjoyed the addictive flavour of a newfound pussy as I lapped up the cum slowly leaking out of her.

A couple minutes later the woman said, "Thank you my pet, that was most enjoyable."

"Thank you, ma'am, your pussy is delicious," I responded politely but sincerely, whereupon I felt a soft tug on my leash, so I began slowly backing out from under the table... which was a lot more awkward than crawling under it in the first place. You've seen horses gracefully cantering, and even galloping, right? Those same horses are usually hesitant and awkward whenever they're attempting to back up. Same thing.

Once I was out, Jillian looked down at me and grinned, "Still hungry?"

"I'm always hungry," I responded, thinking the phrase 'when in Rome' seemed appropriate here. So much pussy available, such sexual ambiance, and yet I was in a safe place where I could freely explore my newfound love for pussy. The complete absence of any humiliation was exhilarating!

I was led to another table, where I licked two more pussies... both women apparently in their sixties... both eventually coming all over my face... although it took substantially longer to get them off, the old dears.

Jillian led me back to the bar, where I serviced a very pretty bartender, although it took a good twenty minutes, since she often darted away to grab something she needed to make a drink. She literally squirted all over my face when she did come... more nectar than the previous three women combined!

Finally, four pussies later, Jillian hopped onto a table, where four other women were sitting, spread her legs, and ordered, "Come get some dessert, my pet And you may use this chair."

"Gladly," I said, a little happy to get off my knees, which were a little sore, truth be told. I dined leisurely, wanting to put on a show for the four pretty women, all in their thirties, it seemed.

"May we play with her?" someone asked as I probed her wet hole.

"Of course you may," she allowed, "but she isn't allowed to come. I have a very, very big surprise in store for her after I come on her pretty face."

I loved being called pretty, I was intrigued by this big surprise, but a little disappointed that my burning, needy pussy would be neglected a while longer. For reasons I didn't understand, just smelling a pussy made my own pussy tingle, licking one made it burn, and getting a woman off made me desperate to come too... my pussy subject to subtle waves of pleasure... but also need... whenever I lapped up another woman's cum.

"Not a problem. That leaves a lot of other things we can do with her," the woman said agreeably.

"Then play away," Jillian said warmly.

A moment later, I felt hands on both of my bare breasts, different people's hands, as one cupped my left tit gently, while the other playfully pinched my right nipple. I also felt a pair of someone else's hands on my ass, caressing that.

All my recent sexual encounters had either been me submissively servicing someone, or getting fucked roughly... so these multiple sensations of three sets of hands... which felt strangely respectful, even though they were taking liberties with all my erogenous zones, was a soothing and sensual experience.

"Such a nice ass," the one whose hands were exploring my ass said.

"Then why not eat her asshole?" Jillian suggested.

"Don't mind if I do," the woman said. She pulled my ass cheeks wide apart, and a moment later I felt her wet tongue bathing my rosebud.

"Mmmmmmm," I moaned, the sweet anal licking feeling so nice, as I continued exploring every aspect of Jillian's pussy.

"Eat my ass too, my pet," Jillian ordered, lying back onto the table and raising her legs to give me access.

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, as I leaned down a little, pulled her ass cheeks apart, and licked her pretty, puckered asshole.

"Such an obedient girl," someone said, as she tugged on my nipple.

"She is, even though she's surprisingly new to this role," Jillian agreed and embellished the compliment, while I swirled my tongue around her slightly sweaty and salty anal entrance. (I know, it's normally considered an exit portal, but in this crowd, it served as a two-way thoroughfare.)

"We'd love the chance to play with her more freely," one of the women requested.

"She's already booked solid for the entire night, but I suspect she'll be coming back here quite often," Jillian said diplomatically.

"I certainly will be," I moaned. My asshole was being probed with someone's tongue, while I probed Jillian's with mine.

"And what do you do for a living?" someone asked.

"I own a bridal shop," I answered.

"Delicious."

"Yes, she is," the woman eating my asshole said.

"Back to my pussy, my pet," Jillian ordered, and I obeyed, stiffening my tongue and sticking it into her pussy.

"May I finger your ass?" the girl behind me requested.

"Yes, you may," Jillian spoke for me.

"Yes, please finger my asshole," I added, and I felt her finger pressing against my anal entrance.

"Such an obedient slut," Jillian moaned, as I wiggled my tongue up and down in a smooth, zed-like pattern.

"I love pussy so much," I declared, as I felt the girl's finger slide into my ass.

"My pussy loves you too," Jillian moaned as I worked her over.

"Such a tight asshole," the girl observed, as she slowly slid her finger in and out of my ass.

"Yes, finger fuck my ass," I moaned. I didn't miss a lick, since I wanted to get Jillian off and taste her sweet cum nectar.

"Oh yes, suck on my clit, my hungry pet," Jillian moaned.

"We expect you to come back here on Friday night," one woman said to me.

"It will be my pleasure," I agreed.

"And you'll serve as our pet all night," the woman said.

"I understand," I agreed willingly, since being the pet of these four pretty women was very exciting.

"Right there, right there, don't stop, don't stop!" Jillian moaned, her hand on the back of my head gently holding me in place.

I aggressively focused on her clit, and slid two fingers into her very wet pussy, and began finger fucking her while I was finger fucked anally.

"Oh yes, finger fuck me, suck on my clit, right there, right fucking there!" Jillian moaned as she lifted her ass, and a moment later my face was splattered generously with her sweet cum.

I hungrily lapped up the cum as it flooded out of her... never able to swallow enough cum... it was so fucking addicting!

"I'm fucking this ass next time," the girl behind me dibbed, as her finger explored the inside of my ass.

"Yes please," I agreed, wishing I could get a dick in my pussy or my ass right now... I was so fucking horny!

"So good," Jillian moaned, as she basked in the aftershocks of her orgasm.

"So good," I echoed, meaning of course, the taste of her pussy cum.

"Such an amazing ass," the girl said as she pulled her finger out of me.

"That felt so good," I said, as I kept licking.

"All right," Jillian said, "you ladies have a play night scheduled in a few days, and now I have one final wicked task for CasPetra to complete."

"I can't wait," I said, dying to know what else there could be, and that hopefully it would include my getting to come.

"Ladies, watch the center stage. This will be a show you won't want to miss," Jillian said, as she pushed me gently away from her pussy, and hopped down off the table.

I resumed my pet position on all fours.

"Need to come?" Jillian asked, as she looked down at me teasingly.

"More than I ever have before in my life," I said with total honesty, as Jillian led me towards what must be the center stage... I should have been nervous, since whatever was about to happen seemed to be something I'd be doing live and unrehearsed in front of a large number of strangers... but lust and submissiveness can wash away all those insecurities... so as I crawled onto the center stage, I was ready to put my best foot forward and do whatever was about to be required, although not in a million years could I have expected what actually did transpire!

"Are you ready to get fucked, honey?" A voice sang out from behind me... a voice that belonged to my mother!

My eyes went wide with premonition even before I turned around and saw that Mom had followed me onstage, and once again she was wearing a strap-on, this one neon blue, and looking down at me appraisingly. "Mom?" I said in awe, sounding more like a question than a greeting.