Kate: Becoming a Live-In Slut

Story Info
A live-in slut fucks Mr and Mrs Allen for the first time.
4k words
4.54
55.1k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sugrcone
Sugrcone
59 Followers

"Here you are. Make yourself at home. Your owners have left instructions for you." The door shuts and Kate is suddenly alone.

Her new room looks very similar to a standard hotel room. There is a large, single bed that dominates the space, the typical attached bathroom, an armchair next to the bed...

She finds the handwritten letter that was mentioned by the help on the nightstand.

---

Kate,

Thank you again for accepting the live-in slut position. Relax and make yourself comfortable with all of the features of this room. At 5pm, you are required to meet us in the master bedroom. One of your duties is to dress up in a unique way each time you are used, so please choose something impressive from the wardrobe. Be ready to demonstrate your skills.

Love,

Mr and Mrs Allen

---

Kate's heart raced. She was really here; this was really happening.

Her freshman year of college was not going as she had hoped. The nineteen-year-old hated her boring classes, her self-important teachers, her lame classmates, and her uninteresting dorm mate. But her bank account was even sadder. She had just been fired from her waitress job at the Pizza Shack, a job which she also disliked, but she was depressed thinking about how much ramen she would have to eat this week just to scrape by.

Feeling desperate, she answered an ad in the back of a campus newspaper, promising free room and board in exchange 'in home services'. Deep down, she knew it was probably too good to be true, and that it would probably involve her doing some things that would likely strain her morals a bit, but she had no friends around to talk her out of it.

She sent off an email and a few days later, she received the details.

---

Kate,

As previously mentioned, you will be provided free room and board. In exchange, you will become our live-in slut. If you accept the role, your duties are as follows:

- Serve Mr and Mrs Allen every night.

- You must suck cock and eat pussy.

- Take tongues, toys and cocks in each of your tight holes.

- Be addressed by harsh names (i.e. - slut, whore, bitch, fucktoy).

Please answer this email if you are still interested. Only reply if you are serious. Attached are photos of my husband and I for your consideration. Please note, consent is paramount, you will be free to leave our arrangement at anytime if it no longer suits you. I hope to hear back from you soon.

Best,

Mrs Allen

---

Kate immediately dismissed the email. She thought maybe she would have to do a little nude modeling, or maybe give an older man a tug job every so often. This was way more involved, way more intense than she was expecting. She let out a disappointed, defeated sigh.

Still, she was a little curious to see what the couple looked like. As she opened the file, she was fully expecting to see an older, overweight, ugly pair, proudly displaying pale naked bodies that no one else really wanted to see. Instead, she was surprised to see an attractive couple in their mid to late 30s. They were well-dressed, looked confident, and they were clearly well off. The husband was slim, good muscle tone with thick brown hair. His wife -- a curvy, milfy brunette had large breasts and very pretty eyes. She had to admit that they were kind of hot.

As the day went on, Kate found her mind kept wandering back to the Allen's proposal. She began daydreaming about being this hot couple's sex toy and each time fantasies ran through her head, she became more and more aroused.

Kate was naturally submissive and bisexual, but she was painful shy about sex and her desires. She had always enjoyed sex very much, even if the guys she had been with were mostly inexperienced and much too timid for taste. They were not the kind of guys who could ever dominate her like she secretly hoped for. Her last boyfriend clumsily asked her to let him 'do butt stuff', which she surprisingly enjoyed. Much more than him and his immature personality.

She had only had one experience with another woman, a chance encounter a year ago with an older, very skilled lesbian named Amy. She was a mom of a friend of a friend who Kate met on a week-long camping trip. Amy was savvy enough to sense Kate was attracted to her early in the trip. Over the next few days, Amy got Kate to come out of her shell and admit it. Then, she got Kate out of her panties while the rest of the group went out on a day hike. Amy made Kate cum over and over, whispering that she was her 'secret cunt loving slut'. Kate thought back on that encounter often when she masturbated and wished she had the guts to keep in touch with Amy. It was easily the best sex she'd ever had.

That night, Kate had a dream. In the dream, Kate was on her knees, completely naked, watching Mr Allen absolutely rail Mrs Allen from behind. Her large tits bouncing with each of his powerful thrusts. "Play with that worthless cunt for us while you watch me fuck my wife, you little whore." he ordered.

Suddenly, Kate awoke with soaked panties and a throbbing clit. She grabbed her phone and with shaking hands found the pic of the Allens. She looked at the couple while she slid her hand down her wet panties and quickly finished herself off, coming hard.

"Fuck it. I'm doing it." She pulls up Mrs Allen's email and hit reply.

---

Hi. I'm very serious. Please choose me -- I won't let you or your husband down, Mrs Allen. - Kate

---

Feeling like she wanted to prove her seriousness, Kate slipped off her ruined panties and took a pic of the messy gusset, glistening with her fresh girlcum. She renamed the photo 'Dreaming of you both' and attached it to the email and hit 'send'.

It must have worked because Mrs Allen replied with the logistical details the next morning.

And now, Kate was here in her new room, waiting for the clock to strike 5pm to officially become the Allen's sex toy. As she explores the room more closely, she starts to notice some unusual things.

Cameras: there are cameras in the room. One on each wall and one in her shower.

Toys: the nightstand drawer contains various dildos, vibes, plugs, balls, etc in place of where the bible generally goes.

TV: there is a large flat screen hanging opposite the bed. The provided laminated channel lineup card reads as follows. 2: teen, 3: anal, 4: massage, 5: squirt, 6 : gangbang, 7 : orgy, 8: pov, 9 : cosplay, 10 : girl / girl, etc. The last two channels are 65: master bedroom, 66: master shower.

Clothes: there is a large wardrobe. It's filled with her work attire. It's very well organized. There is a schoolgirl section, a french maid section, a cheerleader section, a workout section, sundresses, evening wear.... and drawers of bras, stockings, heels, and panties... one labeled lacy, one labeled thongs, one labeled sheer, one labeled crotchless, another is labeled innocent.

Kate looks at the digital clock. It reads 4:45pm. She quickly goes through the closet. "So much to choose from..." She takes her time, trying to decide what would make the perfect first impression.

She decides to go with something 'cute but very slutty'. She quickly strips out of her basic jeans and college t-shirt. She foregoes a bra or panties, wanting to give the couple easy access tonight. She pulls a simple pink crop top over her perky teen tits that read "SLUT" over her young, modest bust and slides a grey plaid schoolgirlish skirt over her ample ass and freshly shaved bald pussy. She turns around, making sure the skirt leaves the bottom of her ass hanging out. She puts on black pumps and then exits the massive closet. 'Oh fuck!' she thinks as she remembers one other item she knows she will definitely need.

She opens the nightstand drawer and finds a simple, small metal buttplug. She bends over and pulls the skirt up over her tight ass. She looks back at a camera and smiles, as she pulls open her left asscheek. She lets out a slight moan as she presses the metal plug into her tightest hole. 'It feels liberating to be free to be so overtly sexual' she thinks to herself as the toy slides in.

Once she secures the toy, she pulls the short skirt back down and glaces at the clock. 4:57pm. Kate takes a look in the mirror and quickly straightens her blonde hair. 'I'd fuck me!' she thinks as she pulls the door handle down and walks out into the hallway.

Moments later, Mr and Mrs Allen hear Kate's meek knock. Mr Allen watches as his wife calmly walks to their large bedroom door. His wife opens the door and looks at her watch as Kate enters their master bedroom.

"We appreciate that you are right on time, Kate." As Kate walks past Mrs Allen, she feels the wife glance at her ass. "I see you found the slut wear section of the closet."

Mrs Allen arms are crossed. She is dressed in a tight white blouse that shows off her impressive, large tits and grey pencil skirt. Her brunette hair is in a tight bun, matching the no nonsense expression on her face.

Mr Allen is in a grey suit. The tight pants are not hiding the throbbing erection Kate's slutty choice of clothes immediately gave him as soon as she walked into the bedroom.

There is a large bed that dominates the space. An impressive ensuite to the right. And a simple metal chair in the middle of the room. Mrs Allen points to the chair.

"Have a seat."

Kate slowly eases into the chair. The room grows uncomfortably silent. Kate looks a little nervous in her revealing outfit, given that the married couple are dressed like they are coming from a board meeting. Kate tightly crosses her legs, feeling out of place and like she's being shamed by Mrs Allen for dressing like such a slut.

The wife breaks the silence. "I'd like you to tell me and my husband exactly why you are in our bedroom."

She circles her adding, "Please be explicit."

Kate's head is spinning. She clears her throat and looks down at her naked thighs. "ummm... i am here to serve you... both of you."

"That's not a very explicit answer, Kate. Why are you in a married couple's bedroom dressed like a cheap whore? I asked you to be explicit, Kate. Can you follow my instructions or not?"

Kate looks down and swallows hard. She feels like this is a test, one that she is failing. 'You can do this' she thinks to herself. Then she looks up at her mistress.

"I'm sorry Mrs Allen. I promise I will obey you. I am here to fuck. I am here to fuck both of you. I'm here to eat your pussy and I'm here to take your husband's cock in any hole he wants to use. I am here to be a toy. Your fucktoy."

"Mmmmm. Is that right, Kate? You want to be our little fucktoy?"

Mrs Allen looks over at her husband and gives him a quick smile. Kate relaxes a little, knowing that she gave Mrs Allen a satisfactory answer.

As Mrs Allen stands over her new slut, it's clear to Kate how much taller and curvier Mrs Allen is compared to her. Mrs Allen's tits are larger, her ass is rounder, her hips are wider, her thighs are thicker.

Then, Mrs Allen then begins to unzip her pencil skirt.

"You want to know a secret, Kate? That pretty face of yours, your whore outfit, your naughty words has made me quite wet..." Her skirt falls to the ground. Her expensive lacy black panties suddenly stare Kate in her face.

"Well, don't just stare at it, bitch. Lick my married pussy."

She guides Kate's face into her panty covered mound. Kate opens her mouth and stick out her tongue and begins lightly, gently, licking her new mistress through the thin material. She can feel how hot Mrs Allen's pussy is as she probes her sex with her tongue.

"No... Not like that, bitch. Take my fucking panties off and eat my married pussy, like a good little whore."

"Yes, Mrs Allen." Kate slowly slides down lacy panties, revealing Mrs Allen's expertly trimmed and glistening pussy.

Kate smiles and whispers "it's so pretty..." and takes a slow lick. And then another. She closes her eyes, savoring her mistress' wonderful taste.

"Look at me, slut. Look at me while you eat me out."

Kate opens her pretty eyes and nods, keeping her tongue firmly pressed against Mrs Allen's wet cunt.

Mrs Allen looks down at her slut. "Mmmmm. That's right, bitch. Lick that fucking pussy. Mmmmmmm. FUCK." Mrs Allen closes her eyes and moans loudly. Kate doesn't dare take her eyes off her mistress' face while she continues to service her.

Mr Allen gets off the bed and positions himself near his new slut. He unbuckles his belt and allows his large, thick cock to spring from his suit pants. His mushroom head covered in precum, he places it inches from Kate's face.

He finally speaks. "Switch."

Kate looks to her right. Mr Allen's huge, throbbing cock brushes against her cheek, leaving a streak of precum on her young face.

"Wow.... Mr Allen... its so beautiful." She rubs his shaft on her face before opening wide, attempting to take as much of his fuckstick as her small mouth would allow. Mr Allen stands passively, as his slut blows his cock, bobbing up and down.

"How much of a whore does it make you feel sucking my husband's married cock I watch, Kate?"

Kate takes the cock out of her mouth and looks at Mrs Allen as she takes slow licks of her husband's shaft, answering in between. "(lick) I honestly feel like a dirty, (lick) cheap slut, Mrs Allen....(lick).... And I fucking love it."

Kate takes Mr Allen's cock back into mouth. She looks up at Mr Allen and winks at him while she manages to get more and more of his cock into her teen mouth.

"Switch."

Mrs Allen tugs Kate by a fistful of her blonde hair back into her messy pussy. "You look so fucking hot with my husband's cock in your mouth. Now, make me cum, cuntlicker. Make me cum and I'll let my husband fuck you with that huge cock of his."

Kate nods and begins lapping at Mrs Allen with a much quicker pace. She buries her face deeper into her messy cunt and begins licking and sucking her mistress.

"oooohh fuck. Fuckfuckfuck. Yes.... mmmmmmm.... Right there.... Just like that, you little cuntlicker....I'm so close!"

Mrs Allen pushes Kate's face deep into her sex. Kate can hardly breathe, but she doesn't dare stop. Making Mrs Allen cum is the only thing in the world that matters right now.

"Focus on her clit. Make her cum, slut. I want to watch my wife finish all over your pretty face."

"AHHHH.... fuckfuckfuck... FUCK! I'm cumming!!"

Mrs Allen's legs shake as her cunt spasms all over her new slut's face. Finally, she lets go and allows Kate to fall back onto the metal chair.

Kate takes a moment to catch her breath, and then looks at Mr Allen. Her pretty face covered in his wife's juices. "Do I get cock in my pussy now, Mr Allen?"

Mr Allen doesn't answer directly. Instead, he just says "Bend over, slut."

"Yes, Mr Allen!"

Kate slides out of the chair and turns so her ass is facing Mr Allen. She then drops to her knees. Her pink pussy is barely peaking out of the tiny grey skirt.

Mrs Allen is now completely naked, lying back on the bed. Her legs are open shoulder width apart.

"Pull that skirt up and show him your tight, pink fuckholes, slut. Spread that teen pussy wide open and beg me to allow him to fuck you."

"Yes, Mrs Allen." Kate pulls the grey skirt up over her ass. Her cock hungry cunt and plugged asshole on full display for a married man. She then reaches in between her thighs and spreads her tight cunt wide open for him and wiggles her ass a little.

"Please, Mrs Allen. Please allow Mr Allen to fuck me."

"What do you want, Kate? Please be explicit."

"I want his cock, Mrs Allen."

"And where exactly do you want it?"

"In my pussy, Mrs Allen."

"So you need my husband's married cock in your tight little teen cunt?"

"mmmmm... yes, please Mrs Allen. I need his married cock to stretch open my tiny pussy."

Mr Allen begins to rub his cock up and down Kate's messy cunt lips. His head brushing against her clit.

"Oh fuck.... Please, Mr... Allen... that feels so good... please, please, please. I need it inside me. I need that married cock so fucking badly. Please Mrs. Allen. Please let me fuck your husband."

Mrs Allen leans back and lets her slut whimper for a few more moments. Finally she simply says "Fuck her."

Mr Allen slides his cock deep into Kate's teen pussy. She feels so warm, so close, so tight on his large cock. He begins to slide in and out, watching her tiny cunt swallow more and more of his thick shaft.

"mmmmmm.... fuck...Thank you, Mrs Allen."

Mr Allen shaft is quickly shiny with Kate's girlcum. He grabs her teen hips and continues pumping away at her tight slit. Kate buries her face into the thick carpet and arches her back to accept more of his cock.

Mr Allen leans over and begins to whisper in Kate's ear.

"How does my married cock feel, slut?"

"mmmmm so fucking good, Mr Allen... i fucking love your cock."

"Play with your pussy for me. Work that sloppy teen cunt while I plow you."

"Yes, Mr Allen!" Kate reaches her hand in between her thighs and begins working tight circles on her sensitive clit.

Mrs Allen's takes Kate's lead -- her hand finds her slit and she begins to rub herself as she watches the fuckshow.

"Are you going to cum? Is that pretty little pink cunt going to finish all over my husband's big married cock?"

"oh yes... fuck yes..."

"Cum for us, fuck slut!"

"mmmmmmmmmm!!!" Kate body shakes as she explodes.

Mr Allen feels his whore's pussy tighten on his thick married cock as continues using her slit. He realizes that he can't hold on anymore, its too much, she's too hot. He's going to cum.

He pushes his cock balls deep into Kate's well used fuckhole. And then he lets go. Ropes of thick, white cum spray out of his cock, covering Kate's inner walls.

Kate is surprised as she feels Mr Allen drain his balls inside of her. "Oh god, yes! Cum in that pussy, Mr Allen! Fill that whore pussy with your cum!"

Quickly, Mr Allen pulls out of the teen's used, raw, freshly fucked cunt. He pumps the last few ropes out all over her plugged asshole and her open slit, making her pussy even more of a sloppy mess.

Mr Allen sits on the metal chair, watching his married cum drip out of Kate's teen cunt and down her thighs.

"I see my husband made quite a big mess, Kate. I'm so sorry. I should probably be a good housewife and clean up after him, don't you think?"

"Yes, Mrs Allen. Please clean my messy fuckhole."

Mrs Allen gracefully moves off the bed and takes her husbands place behind their shared slut. Kate is still face down, ass up, Mr Allen's cum is still oozing out of her.

Mrs Allen starts 'cleaning' by giving Kate's sloppy teen slit a long, slow lick. She drags her tongue through the entire opening, from just below her clit to just above her ass, gathering as much of the tasty mix of her husband's cum and Kate's cuntjuices on her tongue.

She proudly shows it to her husband before swallowing. She smiles as she watches her husband's already hardening cock twitch. "What do you think, Kate. Should I keep cleaning?"

"mmmmm... god, yes Mrs Allen. Please keep cleaning my sloppy mess of a cunt."

"Good answer, slut." Then she goes in for more, licking up cum from Kate's thighs and asscheeks, intentionally neglecting Kate's hungry cunt.

Kate begins to squirm.

"Is there something wrong, dear?"

"ughhh..."

"Tell my pussy eating wife what you want, Kate."

"ugh... please... Mrs Allen.... Please lick my cunt."

"You want me to lick you right here?" Mrs Allen expertly places her mouth right on Kate's teen clit and french kisses it.

"oh fuck!!! right there, Mrs Allen. Please, Mrs Allen? Please eat my pussy?"

"Mmmm of course, dear. Your mistress loves eating pussy." Mrs Allen gives her clit another kiss.

"Especially nicely used, freshly fucked, cummy, teen pussy."

She spreads Kate's folds wide open and dives in. Slurping and sucking and licking at her slit, moaning into it, making it clear to both her slut and her husband how much she is enjoying eating cunt.

Sugrcone
Sugrcone
59 Followers
12