Kate: Becoming a Live-In Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs Allen expertly takes Kate right to the edge and then pulls away, leaving her there.

"Okay, all clean!" She then pulls out Kate's blutplug, offering Kate's gaped ass to her husband. Mr Allen notices his wife's wedding ring sparkle in the light as she spreads open their shared slut's asshole.

"Only anal sluts wear plugs in their ass, isn't that right, Kate?"

"ugh... yes... yes, Mrs Allen."

"So you need some thick married cock in your teen asshole, is that what you're telling us, anal slut?"

"please, Mr Allen. please ass fuck your anal slut."

Mrs Allen holds open Kate's ass as Mr Allen moves back in behind Kate. Mr Allen presses his mushroom head against Kate's asshole and slowly forces himself in.

"Yes, that's right, Kate. Relax and take that big married cock up your slutty little ass."

Mr Allen starts slow. Making sure that Kate can handle his big cock in her tiny ass. His slut isn't in a state to speak at this point, but its clear to him by her moans and body language that she is enjoying herself. He begins to get rougher, fucking her harder. The sound of his body slapping against Kate's ass gets louder and louder and quicker and quicker until his entire shaft is pistoning inside the teen's asshole.

"I want to watch you cum with a big cock in your ass, anal slut. Are you going to play with your cunt and cum for us, bitch!?"

Kate manages to get her hand back on her clit and furiously rubs.

"oh fuck...ohfuckohfuckohfuck.... i'm cumming for you..."

Mr Allen pushes his shaft all the way inside his whore's tightest hole and let's go. He deposits a thick, messy load of married cum deep into his slut's ass. This time, he leaves his cock inside and allows it drain every drop of cum he has left.

Once her husband finally pulls his cock out of his anal slut, Mrs Allen addresses her.

"Please give me a kiss goodnight."

"Yes, Mrs Allen." Kate slowly gets to her feat. Her makeup ruined. Her skirt pulled up around her waist. Her tits somehow still inside that SLUT crop top. She leans over to give Mrs Allen the kiss she asked for.

"No, slut. Not on my mouth." Mrs Allen spreads her thighs open. "Just a quick peck, right here." She points to her pussy.

"Yes, Mrs. Allen." Kate puts her face in her mistress' pussy one more time. She spreads Mrs Allen's cunt lips with her fingers and places a simple peck on Mrs Allen's clit.

"That's all for tonight, Kate. We will see you here tomorrow at 5pm."

"Yes, Mrs Allen."

Kate can feel Mr Allen's cum sliding out of her asshole as she exits the bedroom.

12