Becoming a Model Ch. 03

Story Info
A young, spoiled girl wants to become a model.
4.8k words
4.52
23.7k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Semiater
Semiater
82 Followers

Chapter Three

Candi didn't leave here apartment for almost a week after she'd gotten home from the shoot. She was completely and utterly humiliated, she couldn't face her friends, even though they had no idea what had happened, it was all too horrible.

Ben kept sending her photos from the shoot, she didn't open the emails, but she didn't delete them either, they just sat unread in her mailbox, seeping with stigma and shame, like the tell-tale heart, a constant reminder to her of her degradation.

First a week passed, then a second, but she couldn't help it, the emails kept calling to her, finally she sat with trembling hands at her laptop and opened the first of the many emails.

There was a note from Ben in the first message.

"The photos came out great, don't you think? Daddy would be proud of his little princess!" Candi was mortified to see her Dad's email address below the note, no explanation, but the implicit threat was clear.

Her mouth was agape, she felt the queasiness in the pit of her stomach as she clicked mechanically through the photos, one after another. Her ears were ringing and her hands were shaking, but still she opened every email and looked at the photos, every last one of them.

At first it was her on the couch, playing with herself, then the guys moving in, holding her legs wide, plunging their fingers in her pussy. Then the shots of her on the deck, the huge dog nipping at her bikini, then her being spanked and flogged. The pictures were so detailed, she could see the leather straps of the flogger sinking into her soft flesh in lurid detail, she could feel the memory, the bite of the leather against her swollen pussy.

Finally, her, her squatting on the deck, the men circled around her, the multiple streams of piss cascading over her.

Candi hadn't even noticed her hand was between her legs, rubbing her clit. It was like an out of body experience when she screamed, her body exploding in orgasm as she looked at the last photo of her on the ground, rolling around in the pools of urine on the deck.

--

"Sir, this is Candi, I, I wanted to come back and work with you again. I called yesterday, but I haven't heard anything back." Her voice cracked, she could barely get out the words.

Ben sat back, put his feet up on his desk and waved the crew into his office, pointing at the phone as he talked.

"Hey honey, yeah, heard ya called." He chuckled quietly to himself as the boys squeezed into his small office.

"Yes sir, I, I wanted to ask you for another chance, I really want to be a model sir." Candi's voice broke as her face went flush with shame.

"I don't know honey, you really fucked up our schedule, and there are lots of girls out there, girls that will be GOOD girls for us, and do what we need." Ben leaned forward and put the phone on speaker.

"But Sir, I really want to be a model, I..." Candi's voice trailed off.

"I'll be a good girl Sir, Please! I'll do what you want." Matt was the last to wedge himself into the office.

"I don't know honey, we've got lots of standard pics, we need to do a little more rough stuff now, and I'm just not sure you're cut out for it." Ben smirked.

"But Sir, I want to be a model, I'll, I'll do what you want." Candi's head was ringing.

"I'll be a good girl Sir." She wanted to vomit, her stomach was churning.

"I'm gonna have to talk to the crew honey, you're gonna have to kiss a lot of ass, they're pretty pissed off, you really fucked us over in a big way." Ben smiled.

"These shoots, we're professionals and it costs us money." He let the silence reign, he knew it was an effective tool, to see who would break first, and he also knew, she'd be the one.

"I know Sir, I'm really sorry, I, I was being a brat." Candi felt the tear start rolling down her cheek. Her heart was pounding and she could barely breathe.

"A brat? Okay, if that's what you want to call it." Ben chuckled.

"Let me get back to you, I've got to poll the crew, like I said, if we have you back, you're going to have to do some serious ass kissing."

"I, I, I understand Sir. I'm really sorry, and I will be a good girl, I promise." Ben hung up the phone abruptly, Candi couldn't stop the tears from streaming as she started sobbing uncontrollably.

--

"Hey boys, it's piss girl!" Ben stood at the entrance to his office holding the phone up and announced to the crew gathered around.

Candi was sobbing already, she heard Ben's announcement to the room, and she knew the crew must be there.

"Helllloooo Sir." She was barely audible.

"I can't hear you honey, what did you say?" Ben was talking loud, so everyone could hear.

"I, I hadn't heard back from you, I, I wondered if you talked to the crew, if I could do another shoot with you?" Candi had been dying since she'd first called, waiting. She'd looked at the photos hundreds of times.

"Yeah, I've been thinking about it honey, I just don't know if I can risk it, you know, getting everybody up there, expenses, just don't want you fucking with us again.

"Sir, I promise, I'll be a GOOD girl, please!" Candi was desperate, and it was obvious in her voice.

"Whatta think boys?" Ben held up the phone to the room again. The resulting chorus was far from unanimous and Candi's heart sunk.

"I don't know honey, mixed reviews over here, you're pretty and all, but to be really honest, you were kind of a bitch."

"But Sir, please!" Candi was desperate. Ben could hear her trying to stifle back the tears.

"Okay, but you're gonna be a good girl, right? Do whatever we say?"

"Yes, yes, please, I'll be good!"

"Okay, be here at 10 tomorrow ready to go, got it?" Ben didn't even wait for an answer, he hung up before Candi could even say a word.

--

Candi didn't take any chances, she showed up at the office a half hour early. She had butterflies in her stomach, she felt nauseated. She'd stayed up too late, her mind was racing and she kept looking through the photos over and over again, her pussy was raw from playing with herself, and cumming.

She had on a cute little white sundress and wore matching heels. She didn't know what they were going to make her do, she was nervous, but excited. It was a weird dichotomy.

The crew was rushing around the parking lot, loading the van and cars. If they noticed her immediately, they didn't show it.

"Hey, look guys, it's piss girl!" Instantly Candi's face went flush, it was dramatic compared to the whiteness of her dress.

"Holy shit, you're back!" Candi felt like she was a foot tall. Her stomach felt like she'd get sick.

"It's pretty cool out babe, you need to get warmed up? I've had my three cups of coffee already, I'm ready." The guys started circling around her closer and closer, they roared in laughter as the one guy rubbed his crotch.

"Don't worry honey, Bruno is coming along too." Multiple hands reached out and touched her, a couple went up under her short skirt, while others pinched her nipples. Candi felt claustrophobic as they pressed in around her.

"You ready to be a good girl?" One of the crew grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her toward him, burying his tongue in her mouth.

"Hey, hey, leave her alone, we've got business to do! The fun comes later." Ben roared and the crew quickly disbursed.

"Sorry about that honey, some of them are still a little sore about your shenanigans." Ben led her to his office.

"You're looking good honey, little puffy under the eyes, sleep alright?" Candi sat nervously in the chair in front of his desk.

"Can I get you anything? Coffee?" Ben chuckled.

"No, no, I'm good." Candi's heart was beating, her nipples were rock hard and she couldn't hide it. Her pussy tingled, it was on fire...the way the men had surrounded her, touched her.

"We'll be ready to set off in like a half hour, relax, I'll come get you when we're about to take off. You got your bag?" Candi was a bit flustered, her throat felt so dry she could barely speak.

"It's, it's in my car still, I'll..." She went to stand, but Ben pushed down on her shoulder.

"We'll get it, give me your keys." Her hands were trembling as she dug her keys out of her purse.

"I'll have Matt get your bag and we'll be off shortly. It's a big shoot. I know you'll be good, right?" Candi froze as Ben winked at her. Her heart skipped a beat.

"I'll come get you when we're ready to head off." Ben left her alone in his office. She looked around for the room for the first time. There were photos on the wall, other girls, generally naked. Piles of videotapes teetered precariously on the desk and from the shelves circling the cramped office. Her mind was a blur, she was excited, scared, nervous, and tempted to bolt.

"He-Heee-He-Heeerreee are your keys." Candi nearly jumped out of her skin as Matt touched her shoulder and dangled her keys for her to grab.

"Thank you, Matt." He smiled from cheek to cheek, then turned and rushed away.

--

Candi started playing on her phone, 15 minutes turned into a half hour, which turned into an hour.

"Sorry about that." Candi yelped in surprise as Ben snuck up behind her and grabbed her shoulder.

"We're finally ready to go. You alright? Need to hit the shitter or anything before we get on the road?" She couldn't reply, just let out a grunt.

"Let's get moving then, gonna try and get some shots in today, if we get up there soon enough." Candi followed Ben dutifully. Her head was fuzzy and she was having a hard time grasping her feelings. She didn't know if she was excited, or terrified?" Ben led her out the front of the office, then locked up behind them.

"Don't forget, you're gonna have to do some serious ass kissing, these boys weren't happy." He moved behind her, gently nudging her down the stairs.

"I know, I'm really sorry about that all." The sunny morning had gone to gray, the sky had darkened and it looked like storms were coming. Ben led her toward the van and helped her into the second row of seats. The whole thing was packed with people, and gear. She was quickly pinned between two of the crew while Ben sat up front with the driver.

"Finally, we're getting on the fucking road!" The van popped into gear and lurched forward. Candi felt the hand on her thigh before they'd even left the parking lot, but she dare not say a word. By the time they got on the highway, Candi was moaning. The guy to her right had his hand up under her skirt, her panties were slid to the side and he was fingering her. The guy to her left was less discreet, he'd grabbed her by the hair and turned her face toward his, he buried his tongue down her throat as he mauled her breasts with his hands. She could see Ben out of the corner of her eye as the guy kissed her, he smiled and winked at her, taking the occasional picture on his phone.

--

Candi had lost track of how many times she'd cum on the ride to the shoot. When they'd stopped for gas, two new guys sat next to her and a they started the violations anew. Her already aching pussy was sore and swollen. She'd tried to fall asleep, but there was no way, not with the guys touching her constantly.

Her legs were wobbly when she finally escaped the van. Her panties were soaking wet and she had to work her bra back into place.

"Matt'll take your bag upstairs. There is a bikini laid out on the bed, put that on with some heels, and we'll try to get a few shots before it gets dark.

Candi walked gingerly to her room. The heels she wore were bad enough, she dreaded the ones she knew she'd have to wear with the bikini.

Matt kept his head down as he squeezed past her on the stairs heading back down as she went up. She wanted to take a nap, she was tired and worn out already.

--

She could hear the guys milling around, talking among themselves as she came down the stairs. The rain had started and she could hear it pelting the windows, the sky was dark with an occasional flash of lightning and claps of thunder. The sound of her heels thudding on the floor were barely audible over the din of the storm.

The room went quiet as she walked into the main room.

"Hey there," Ben bellowed, "the star is here." Candi could feel the cold stares on her.

"Boys, Candi here told us she's gonna kiss your asses', to make up for her bitchiness last shoot." In unison, almost like it was choreographed, the crew got in a line, turned their backs to Candi and slipped their shorts and jeans down around their ankles.

"Time to put up or shut up honey!" Candi instantly started to cry.

"No more of that shit honey, you said you were gonna be a good girl, and you said you were gonna kiss the crews' ass, to make up for your behavior." Ben grabbed her by the arm and squeezed.

"Time to get on your knees and kiss a little ass, well, lick a few assholes at least." Candi fought slightly as he pulled her to one end of the line but gave up, she knew he could overpower her, and, she'd asked to come back, there was just no fighting it.

The crew was at least ten, Candi could barely discern through the tears. Ben forced her to her knees behind the first guy. Ben stood over her, behind her, she could feel his knee against her back, urging her forward.

"Let me help, I wanna feel that tongue deep in my crack!" The man chuckled, put his hands on his ass and spread his cheeks, squatting down slightly to line his ass up with her mouth.

"Be a good girl honey!" Ben pushed Candi's head forward till her nose was forced in the hairy crack of the man squatting in front of her.

"Work it deep bitch!" The crewman pressed back till he could feel her nose against his flesh.

"Licky, licky cunt!" Tears streaked down Candi's cheeks as she reluctantly forced out her tongue out, she felt the guys whole body shudder as her moist muscle touched his sphincter. She wanted to gag, to protest, but there was nothing she could do, Ben held the back of her head and pressed her forward, driving her tongue into the puckered rim of the guy's anus.

Candi could barely hear the catcalls over the sound of her own sobbing as she worked his tongue over the twitching anus of the crewman.

"FFFUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!" The crewman hollered as Ben moved her head up and down, making her lick the length of his crack. She wanted to retch, but there was nothing she could do.

"Get in it there cunt! Work it, work it!" Ben had her ponytail grasped tightly, moving her head up and down.

"Next!" The crewman was stroking his cock as Ben finally pulled Candi's tongue from the first guy's ass.

"Next in line slut!" He nudged her over to the next guy in line with his foot.

"Be a good girl, lick that ass!" Candi couldn't stifle her sobs, or the tears that streamed down her face. She felt Ben's hand at the back of her head, forcing her nose deep in the next guy's ass.

One after another she licked their asses. She was completely and utterly humiliated, disgusted.

"Good girl." Ben held out a hand for her and helped her to her feet, her legs were aching from squatting for so long, she had no idea of time she was on her haunches. The crew had disappeared, except for the last guy, who lingered and was stroking his cock, till he finally eased up his jeans over his hips.

"Fuck!" Candi was openly crying.

"God that tongue is fucking incredible." She felt the waves of shame cascade over her again.

"Okay, go set up, we've still got to get some shots in before dark." The guy scurried away and Candi was left alone with Ben.

"I told you that you were gonna have to kiss their asses to let you back." He chuckled.

"You look pretty, with that makeup running down your cheeks." Ben rubbed the bulge in his pants.

"You'll get my asshole tonight, when we're done." He ran his hand over her chest, between her breasts.

"I'm glad you decided to come back honey." He grabbed for her wrist and started pulling her toward the kitchen.

--

Candi was in her room, sobbing. She ate alone after the photo shoot. They'd done it in the kitchen, it was still gloomy and storming outside, so they needed bright lights set up. They had her cut up some veggies in the bikini, then, the pretext was done. She was up on the counter, fucking herself, first with a carrot, then a cucumber. It was all so humiliating.

After they made her masturbate with the veggies, then they forced her to her knees and the guys surrounded her. In a heartbeat she had a cock in her mouth, then one in each of her hands as the guys fed her dick after dick. They took turns cumming on her face, on her tits. When they were done, she was a sloppy mess. Cum was sodden in her hair, it pooled on her skin and covered the floor. They'd made her get on her hands and knees and lick it all up before the shoot finally ended. Only then was she allowed to go back to her room, completely dejected, humiliated, and sobbing uncontrollably. She'd got in the shower and let the hot water cascade over her for probably an hour before she finally sulked back to her bed. There was a plate of food on the nightstand, but she barely touched the meal, it sat mostly untouched as she cried on the bed.

Candi's heart skipped a beat when she heard the knock at the door. Her legs ached as she got to her feet and unlocked the door.

"Now it's time for you to kiss my ass bitch, and you better make it good." Ben grabbed her by the wrist and tugged her toward his room. Candi only had an oversized t-shirt on, it barely covered her body as he dragged her across the hall. She could hear the crew laughing and hollering indifferently below, they were drinking and smoking, oblivious to her now, they'd already had their fun with her for the night.

Ben's fingers dug in her upper arm as he pulled her to his room and slammed the door behind them. Then, and only then, did he finally let go of her arm.

Ben flipped on the lights and she could see his eyes devouring her. She tried to cross her arms over her chest, though it was pointless.

"Show me your tits cunt, get that fucking shirt off!" Ben smacked her across the cheek, it shocked her, the suddenness of it.

"Come on bitch, get that top off!" Candi lifted the t-shirt over her head and tossed it on the ground.

"God you got some nice fucking titties!" Candi whimpered softly as he approached her, she retreated till her back hit the wall.

"Nowhere to go honey!" Ben reached out and grabbed her nipples, she squealed as he pinched them between his meaty fingers and twisted them brutally till she squealed.

"Fuck those are some nice titties." Ben grabbed her long blonde locks, weaved his fingers through her hair, arched her head back, then buried his tongue in her mouth. She could taste the vodka on his breath as his body pressed against hers, forcing her back against the wall harshly.

Ben pulled his tongue from her mouth and his lips from hers with a wet sloppy sound.

"I've gotta piss, then I wanna fuck!" He grabbed for Candi's upper arm again and dug his fingers into her flesh.

"I also want you to kiss my ass cunt, I took a big chance bringing you back!" Candi's barefeet slid over the hardwood floor as Ben dragged her inexorably to the bathroom.

"Get on your knees cunt, behind me! I want you to hold my prick when I piss, and get that tongue working, I wanna feel you licking my ass, nice and deep!!" Candi could feel the tears coming and she started to sob uncontrollably.

"Stop blubbering, and get behind me." Ben stood in front of the toilet and dropped his shorts to the floor.

"Don't fuck with me honey, I'm not in the mood!" Candi's hands were shaking as she reached around Ben's corpulent body and grabbed his limp prick in her fingers, she felt his hands reach behind him and grab the back of her head, forcing her nose into the hairy crack of his ass.

"Get that tongue in there cunt!" Candi felt the stream of piss start flowing from the dick in her hands as her nose was forced between Ben's sweaty ass.

Semiater
Semiater
82 Followers
12